Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68554 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you earned that honor. You polarize people just like she does. She hasn't changed and now is pretty much ignored. Are you going to let that happen too?
Pete, are we talking about the same thing here? What do you want me to say or do? Absolutely Nothing? Is that it? Just keep my mouth shut and pretend that I don't have an opinion or a thought in my head? I might as well be dead! A Person like that is nothing but a Walking Zombie, anyway! And yet, I'm supposed to take all the Verbal Abuse that you want to throw at me , that I have no control over whatever has made you so angry. Where the Hell did you ever get the idea that MY only purpose on this Earth is to take your crap, whenever you want to dish it out??? I don't even know who you are and you have the nerve to think that you have the Right to even speak to me, much let speak to me in that kind of a way??? You go to Hell, right back where you came from! And don't EVER speak to me , again!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68555 Feb 21, 2013
Well HERE’S an Obama success story. Remember the war on child obesity waged by our heroine Michelle? You know, where she forced schools to serve veggies and fruits to “the children”?

Well, according to the White House, the war has been won:

“Today the White House credited Michelle Obama's three-year-old “Let's Move” initiative with halting and even reversing a thirty year trend of increasing childhood obesity”

That’s right folks, it turns out that starving school children has reversed childhood obesity. Pay no attention to all those fatties you see eating Snicker’s bars in the grocery store. They are no longer obese.

See, you don’t win the war by making people thin, you just declare that being 5’1” and 260 lbs is the new “thin”. Also, since children grow up as well as out, you just figure in the growth upwards. As the kid gets taller, his obesity index goes down.

In addition, you no longer count those that don’t get food stamps anymore. That way the rate goes down, even if their weight does not.

Expect Michelle to be awarded the Nobel Piece Prize for this incredible achievement later this year.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/white-hou...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68556 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack the institutions that provide most of the jobs in this country and say they should be executed for treason in doing so, yet you give Al Gore a pass. This is a good example of why no one listens to you. Tell me one time when a business or corporation took one penny out of your pocket when they weren't selling you something? You don't pay any federal taxes, so if everyone was just like you and all the corporations were killed off like you want, what tax revenues would be left? Why would we bail out Chrysler, GM, AIG, etc. if they were treasonists? This would make our own president an accomplice to treason give your philosophy. You just don't make a lot of sense.
Corporations "control" our county by engaging in legal bribery that buys them politicians and, ultimately, favorable legislation.

One of my favorite bumper stickers regarding the Citizens United SCOTUS decision -- I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one of them.

United States

#68557 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
One more thing, Pete ole Buddy, if I had wanted to be abused everyday of my Life and argue non-stop, I could have been married a long time ago, more than once, so Men like you are a no-brainer for me...I DON'T WANT THEM, PERIOD! So, that's a worry, you won't EVER have!
Now, go play with your Money and your Stock Options...torment your Employees...pick you nose...I don't care what you do, just don't bother me, anymore! And you are...just one BIG PAIN IN THE AZZ! I'm sure your Employees would confirm that, if they didn't have to have that measly Paycheck that they have to pry out of your Cold Dead Hands and then, listen to you cry and whine when they do!
SSS go to the other site I posted something

Location hidden

#68558 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her mantra well. She doesn't have a lot, she's mad, she's not very smart, she's got to blame someone and needs to vent. Topix gets invented and presto, she's found a new hobby that fits her lifestyle. The unfortunate part is that all the time she spends doing this doesn't do one thing to improve her situation. It might even be making it worse.
I'm perfectly happy with my situation, but you seem to be one of the most miserable Human Beings that I've ever heard speak. If you have to cruise the Internet, just looking for somebody to start an argument with...then, you've got problems that I can't even imagine! And it's obvious that is exactly what you are doing and it's also obvious that you are one seriously miserable Person, who doesn't see a moment's pleasure in anything or anybody! If you don't get yourself straightened out, you'll either be dead from a Stress heart attack within 10 years or less, or you'll be in an Insane Asylum! Your body will NOT hold up with that kind of Mental Anguish going on in your head, non-stop! If you weren't such a Basta8d, I would pity you, but since you are, I frankly couldn't care less!

Location hidden

#68559 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
One more thing, Pete ole Buddy, if I had wanted to be abused everyday of my Life and argue non-stop, I could have been married a long time ago, more than once, so Men like you are a no-brainer for me...I DON'T WANT THEM, PERIOD! So, that's a worry, you won't EVER have!
Now, go play with your Money and your Stock Options...torment your Employees...pick you nose...I don't care what you do, just don't bother me, anymore! And you are...just one BIG PAIN IN THE AZZ! I'm sure your Employees would confirm that, if they didn't have to have that measly Paycheck that they have to pry out of your Cold Dead Hands and then, listen to you cry and whine when they do!
As I said...

Location hidden

#68560 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I know her mantra well. She doesn't have a lot, she's mad, she's not very smart, she's got to blame someone and needs to vent. Topix gets invented and presto, she's found a new hobby that fits her lifestyle. The unfortunate part is that all the time she spends doing this doesn't do one thing to improve her situation. It might even be making it worse.
I agree. The post following mine proved my prediction exact. She avoided the issue and verbally assaulted you instead. Even her assaults turn to untruths. She would jump at any man that expressed the slightest bit of interest in her.

Location hidden

#68561 Feb 21, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Corporations "control" our county by engaging in legal bribery that buys them politicians and, ultimately, favorable legislation.

One of my favorite bumper stickers regarding the Citizens United SCOTUS decision -- I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one of them.
<<yawning>>

It's your nap time Sir.

That's all...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#68562 Feb 21, 2013
Awesome!

Ronnie Barrett: Barrett Firearms will not service or sell to New York government agencies

Barrett opposes those who are illegally disarming the American public from their efficient arms and creating superior armed elitist government agencies.

Elected state officials of New York, having been sworn to protect our Constitution, have instead committed an offense against it and their citizens by stripping inalienable rights duly protected and guaranteed under the Second Amendment. By their deliberate and sinister actions, these officials now cause their state and local policing agencies to enforce these unconstitutional and illegal so called “laws.”

By current law, Barrett cannot be an accomplice with any lawbreaker, therefore, cannot and will not service or sell to New York government agencies. Barrett also applies this stance to the individual elected official who, as a matter of public record, has voted for or created regulation that violates the constitutional rights of their citizens. This is an expansion of our 2002 ban against the California government due to their Second Amendment infringements, and shall apply to any future violators.

In the course of world history there have been officials that strip inalienable rights from the people that were given to all by our Creator. Most of these officials inevitably come to trial, some do not.

Intentionally violating constitutional rights by officials that have sworn to uphold them should have severe prison sentences.

With the clear vision of horrible events in history repeating itself, all manufacturers of firearms or related equipment remaining in partnership with such violators should have a respectable fear of being found with the guilty on their day of trial.

During this era of assault on liberty, Barrett will remain steadfast in our efforts to serve law-abiding citizens of all fifty states, and stands together with you in the struggles we will fight and win.

Ronnie Barrett

Chairman and CEO
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#68563 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly happy with my situation, but you seem to be one of the most miserable Human Beings that I've ever heard speak. If you have to cruise the Internet, just looking for somebody to start an argument with...then, you've got problems that I can't even imagine! And it's obvious that is exactly what you are doing and it's also obvious that you are one seriously miserable Person, who doesn't see a moment's pleasure in anything or anybody! If you don't get yourself straightened out, you'll either be dead from a Stress heart attack within 10 years or less, or you'll be in an Insane Asylum! Your body will NOT hold up with that kind of Mental Anguish going on in your head, non-stop! If you weren't such a Basta8d, I would pity you, but since you are, I frankly couldn't care less!
As you said..... you were right RS LMAO

United States

#68564 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, are we talking about the same thing here? What do you want me to say or do? Absolutely Nothing? Is that it? Just keep my mouth shut and pretend that I don't have an opinion or a thought in my head? I might as well be dead! A Person like that is nothing but a Walking Zombie, anyway! And yet, I'm supposed to take all the Verbal Abuse that you want to throw at me , that I have no control over whatever has made you so angry. Where the Hell did you ever get the idea that MY only purpose on this Earth is to take your crap, whenever you want to dish it out??? I don't even know who you are and you have the nerve to think that you have the Right to even speak to me, much let speak to me in that kind of a way??? You go to Hell, right back where you came from! And don't EVER speak to me , again!
And I serious!

United States

#68565 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't be anybody!
Pete I think your a are good person. Lets be friends, would you like to meet for coffee?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68567 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Johnson said, I don't give a damn about the Men on that ship, I don't want to embarrass our ally".
The Guys on the ship are convinced that it was Israeli, unmarked Planes that attacked them to try and draw us into attacking Egypt during the 6-day War with Israel.
It's all in the Documentary that I told you about that "KnightLord" put up on the Hunter's Thread, a couple of days ago.
Linda, thanks for the correction, I just pulled that quote off my cuff. I'll check out those sites and I'm sure I can add to them. You see the jets that attacked them were unmarked, then later the torpedo boats arrived and they were marked. I could go on and on.........but hey, America's best can sometimes be used as fodder.
Yeah, ALLY MY ASS, I better back off now before I have a meltdown!
Later.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#68568 Feb 21, 2013
I meant aspirations for the White house.
I need more coffee..
If he can cut his budget and return money to the Treasury in 6 digits. Why can't every member?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#68569 Feb 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
A CEO's salary is part of the everyday payroll expense. Payroll is expensed as an offset to revenues. What I am saying is that a CEO doesn't get paid straight out of a corporations's profits, i.e. a percentage of profits. The profits are determined after payroll is deducted. Most CEO's have normal salaries, except for maybe the huge corporations. Most of a CEO's pay comes in the form of options and stock grants. This is their incentive to get the stock price up.
Aren't we splitting hairs here "Pete" ? I see your point now, but obviously his salary ultimately decreases corporate profits. The shareholders hope that he will ultimately be worth that cost to "profit" by guiding the company prudently and making them money. Some do and get a bonus...some don't and still get their salary, stock options and golden parachutes. I assume you are right that a lot of corporate CEOs make "normal" salaries, but I was a long time shareholder in a local bank that I had done business with all of my life. This was a bank with 13 branch offices, hardly a blip on the banking radar.. and the CEO received a salary higher than that of the President of the United States. That, to me, is seriously out of whack.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#68570 Feb 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea whether she's "smart" or not, but she certainly knows how to get things done on capitol Hill much better than Boehner does or ever has.
She comes from a Political Family and was raised around politics all her Life, so that might have something to do with it.
She only got things done when she had enough dems to back her up. What has she done since her party lost the house? I believe she is the main reason they lost it in 2010 and failed to get it back in 2012.

Location hidden

#68571 Feb 21, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>As you said..... you were right RS LMAO
Hello BH. I meant to say hello to you yesterday and missed doing so. Yea she's predictable if nothing else. That's how I got my name back by assuming her next move when she was having a melt down.

Location hidden

#68572 Feb 21, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>She only got things done when she had enough dems to back her up. What has she done since her party lost the house? I believe she is the main reason they lost it in 2010 and failed to get it back in 2012.
I was thinking the same thing. Hello to you NTMD.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#68573 Feb 21, 2013
Well alrighty then... LOL

Apparently my story on Rand Paul returning a 6 figure check to the Treasury (#68566) hit a nerve. Topix deleted it.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#68574 Feb 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello BH. I meant to say hello to you yesterday and missed doing so. Yea she's predictable if nothing else. That's how I got my name back by assuming her next move when she was having a melt down.
Hello RS. how are you today ? shes always havin a melt down or is it a major OVERLOAD maybe both.. Sounds like ole dunlap is havin the same problems as sss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr cpeter1313 28
threesomes? 5 hr Slappy White 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 hr Jimmy Jambone 1,550
Best Pizza? 5 hr Possum 2
best country song 6 hr Possum 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed ucanthandletruth 9,444
What are you thinking when you look at me that way Wed Like to know 3
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info