123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67453 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, Pot to Kettle...as you would say, ole Buddy???

Topix has porn sites too. my computer is off limits to any 12 year old.
AND the school has no control over your family at home ,you d.,you do sooo, what do you think they cabn do ,tell Topix to turn off the internet in homes of adults?? Hardly.
This is an open thread.Anybody can post anything they please anytime, about anything they choose.AS everybody does.Ans Linda ,you do say FU anytime you choose to whoever you choose.And we all know your intention so quit trying to be shady covering it up.
ANd we all know every time a post is made this site jingles.ANd it does not have a particular person's name to thank.

Did you ever think FORUMs are for adults,not 12 year olds? All sites are there if they chose to go to them. They are smarter than you are.You are in need of controlling your computer as you would your weapon,not to be abused.I could care less what you do.Lying LInda is not running people off.That's a fact.And you are a fake.
First amendment is what???Go do as you please.So will I.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67454 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you are in charge of bragging about what you do not have.I go where I please as long as I pay this ISP.Don't believe anybody
asked you anything.Who are you to say such lies??
Uh...now, let's recap! Aren't you the One who claims to be nearly 80 years old, but still working? At the same time, aren't you also the One who claims to have made boo-koo Bucks, buying Houses and renting them out at exorbitant prices...i.e. Slum Lord?
Also, haven't you claimed to be a "Nurse", still working at almost 80 years of age...and claimed to have had a Husband to die that you miss terribly, but at the same time, offering Ed some "Pie" from somebody that lives at your house? But, also claiming that you have some kind of a Medical Condition that you recently had surgery for, but came home the same day?
Now, what were you saying about SOMEBODY doing alot of bragging about something they "do not have"...and "saying such lies"???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67455 Feb 16, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> There you go "Tired", you join an elite club of us that 123 has REPORTED ! Don't worry though...it has reported me numerous times and much to it's dismay, I'm still here.
It's difficult to defeat a Good Man, OT!:)
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67459 Feb 16, 2013
You may want to read FACE BOOK where an attorney is there for you to complain to.Or if you choose,go to Topix,California and I have the attorney General's number if you need it ,also Congressman's number address.
You are funny.Go to a site you like.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67461 Feb 16, 2013
You have named people who have said not one word to you.Linda and NTM have said nothing to you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67462 Feb 16, 2013
Why have you named posters from this thread on Lewisburg thread who have not ever posted to you?
They are Linda,Ntm Mg etc.Not on your site yet you saw fit to carry them over there.WHY??
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67463 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Idea! That's exactly what you should do! I wouldn't want my Underage Child reading this filth, either!
In fact, I've posted before that I don't understand why Parents aren't utilizing the "Parental Control" Option, that every computer has! If they were REALLY parenting their Children, or Grandchildren, they would, IMO!
And that is the issue, not all parents are good watchful parents so others have to step in for them, and I will do that if needed. There is nothing wrong with getting a bit testy on these posts, but when it gets to the point this thread and a few others have, which are populated by the same people, it's time to do something about it if they refuse to police themselves. Don't anyone bother attempting to degrade or bully me, because it will not help anyone's cause.
Witness protection

Rock Island, TN

#67464 Feb 16, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Physician heal thyself !
"give unto Caesar what is Caesars and unto God what is Gods"
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67465 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix has porn sites too. my computer is off limits to any 12 year old.
AND the school has no control over your family at home ,you d.,you do sooo, what do you think they cabn do ,tell Topix to turn off the internet in homes of adults?? Hardly.
This is an open thread.Anybody can post anything they please anytime, about anything they choose.AS everybody does.Ans Linda ,you do say FU anytime you choose to whoever you choose.And we all know your intention so quit trying to be shady covering it up.
ANd we all know every time a post is made this site jingles.ANd it does not have a particular person's name to thank.
Did you ever think FORUMs are for adults,not 12 year olds? All sites are there if they chose to go to them. They are smarter than you are.You are in need of controlling your computer as you would your weapon,not to be abused.I could care less what you do.Lying LInda is not running people off.That's a fact.And you are a fake.
First amendment is what???Go do as you please.So will I.
You have no rights in here, except what the terms and conditions allow you. This is not the United States, it is Topix. It is up to everyone to police themselves and up to others to make a stand for what is right. If you think you are better following your path of doing whatever or saying whatever you want, to the point of being vulgar, and making threats that is your choice. I feel sorry for you that you don't have enough heart to worry that children might stumble in here and witness this. That is sad.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67466 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
You have named people who have said not one word to you.Linda and NTM have said nothing to you.
It is not a matter of who said what to whom. It is a matter of what is being said. Just because you approve of the excessive indulgence does not mean it is okay.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67467 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Why have you named posters from this thread on Lewisburg thread who have not ever posted to you?
They are Linda,Ntm Mg etc.Not on your site yet you saw fit to carry them over there.WHY??
Because this thread is carried on many different cities, not just yours.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67468 Feb 16, 2013
You have posted these posters names on Lewisburg thread where they do not know you or live.You caried their sn over to your new site you created to embarass them.
NTM and Linda,MG ,others have done nothing to you.
Why would you do such on a Lewisburg forum??
25,000 names are required to take down a thead.There are people in charge and an attorney for you to go to.Perhaps you should be reprimanding your own self for allowing 12 year olds to surf your own sites you are so busy trying to bury now that you are exposed by family. What parents asked you to watch out for or step in for?? You think people are children?? Not hardly. No one on this site has harmed another soul.If you don't seek it out you will not be trying to run it.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67469 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
You have posted these posters names on Lewisburg thread where they do not know you or live.You caried their sn over to your new site you created to embarass them.
NTM and Linda,MG ,others have done nothing to you.
Why would you do such on a Lewisburg forum??
25,000 names are required to take down a thead.There are people in charge and an attorney for you to go to.Perhaps you should be reprimanding your own self for allowing 12 year olds to surf your own sites you are so busy trying to bury now that you are exposed by family. What parents asked you to watch out for or step in for?? You think people are children?? Not hardly. No one on this site has harmed another soul.If you don't seek it out you will not be trying to run it.
Again, this thread is listed on many city Topix sites, including Lewisburg. Again, it is not a matter of anyone saying anything to me, this is not a vendetta against anyone. The names I listed were just the few I pointed out as being some of the worst.

You say no one has been harmed. I don't agree. I am lost as to why you are so against putting a lid on this or cutting it off. If you are so adamant in it continuing, why don't you move it to site more well suited for it. As I pointed out, Topix is not a chat room, it is a news/community information exchanging website.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67470 Feb 16, 2013
Listen,what I do is not your affair. I am not a fan of Linda ,but neither am I going to do what you have done.You have named people from this site on YOUR newly created site to embarrass them all.
What is your reason?? This is an adult forum ,not to be played games on.These are people in business and retired .WHO do you think you are, some judge telling people how to write? You are in need of minding your own business.
You are not invited so be a poster or find you a sunday school class to post on.. There are many threads nasty ,porn ,vulgar
but most are A-d-u-l-t-s.Kinda their business don't you agree??No one runs a popularity contest.
We all know each other and not one carries another's sn to our own personal town to make ourself look good .
ANd this is what you are trying to do.Look good to yourself. You must not get on computers for you know when you turn it on you will be insulted and challenged.If I were you I would take their names off the street where you have now put them.Nobody fears you.Schools take care of their business you should take care of yours.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67471 Feb 16, 2013
I did not say I approve of a thing.I just say live and let live.I would not do what you did trying to look good.You may be reported for putting people out on the street that are not aware you have named them publicly without their consent.
You learn to stand your ground on this thread and you learn a lot you didn't know.But you do not try to censor other's from stating their opinions.You are in need of correcting your deeds.
In the end we all go our way but we don't try to look like Father to adults.
Not one soul told you to click on this thread or the other one.You clicked on it to read as you are doinfg every day.You just think you can scare people into your threats. WHO put you in charge,not one soul.Now talk to ones who want to converse with you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67472 Feb 16, 2013
You want to read ,go to the NEW YORK Forum,start reading.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67473 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Listen,what I do is not your affair. I am not a fan of Linda ,but neither am I going to do what you have done.You have named people from this site on YOUR newly created site to embarrass them all.
What is your reason?? This is an adult forum ,not to be played games on.These are people in business and retired .WHO do you think you are, some judge telling people how to write? You are in need of minding your own business.
You are not invited so be a poster or find you a sunday school class to post on.. There are many threads nasty ,porn ,vulgar
but most are A-d-u-l-t-s.Kinda their business don't you agree??No one runs a popularity contest.
We all know each other and not one carries another's sn to our own personal town to make ourself look good .
ANd this is what you are trying to do.Look good to yourself. You must not get on computers for you know when you turn it on you will be insulted and challenged.If I were you I would take their names off the street where you have now put them.Nobody fears you.Schools take care of their business you should take care of yours.
No, I don't agree with you. This is not 'an adult' site, and it is not labeled as such in anyway shape or form. I listed some names (not personal names like you have, but screen names), in hopes to get their attention. Like you, I've made my points clear, what you do with it is indeed your business. I cannot make myself look good, as no one knows who I am any more than they know you. Everyone has the same opportunity to change their name, registered or not. This is not about me, or you, it is about community.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67475 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
I did not say I approve of a thing.I just say live and let live.I would not do what you did trying to look good.You may be reported for putting people out on the street that are not aware you have named them publicly without their consent.
You learn to stand your ground on this thread and you learn a lot you didn't know.But you do not try to censor other's from stating their opinions.You are in need of correcting your deeds.
In the end we all go our way but we don't try to look like Father to adults.
Not one soul told you to click on this thread or the other one.You clicked on it to read as you are doinfg every day.You just think you can scare people into your threats. WHO put you in charge,not one soul.Now talk to ones who want to converse with you.
As I said, do as you please.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67476 Feb 16, 2013
Tired of the sickos wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the issue, not all parents are good watchful parents so others have to step in for them, and I will do that if needed. There is nothing wrong with getting a bit testy on these posts, but when it gets to the point this thread and a few others have, which are populated by the same people, it's time to do something about it if they refuse to police themselves. Don't anyone bother attempting to degrade or bully me, because it will not help anyone's cause.
OMG OMG OMG OMG,you are so funny. A truck load of it.You need a toy badge Baaarrney to go with One bullet to make citizen's arrest??.
Gambler

Budapest, Hungary

#67477 Feb 16, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>WOW....are you one to talk !!!
And there Sassy is.^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don bishop and april Bishop take money from sin... 58 min Suzanne Lucas 2
April Bishop Don Bishop Window Tinters Online F... 1 hr Suzanne Lucas 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr the truth 1,950
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 14 hr Evilgelicalling 3,512
Who Knows how to find april Bishop and Don Bish... 16 hr Freighttrain Comi... 1
Warning Weathy People Scumb Bag Window Tinter T... 16 hr Reality Man 1
make that money ladies 16 hr plowboy 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman