Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,024)

Showing posts 60,461 - 60,480 of123,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I just got this on face-book, does anyone know who this is?

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/mxiewh

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

This must be what it's like in a Mental Institution...literally!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

bad.
It is saturatd now with viruses.Any link you open or e-mail can bring you a virus.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
..........What?
Who

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

That is true
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!JERKS::))(what a joke)
Dummies

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

People are idiots to vote in a Oil Company freak as Governor . There isn't one honest oil company on the planet . Pilot Oil has price gouged in the past .
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
This must be what it's like in a Mental Institution...literally!
No, it's very different. They would take your lap-top away and stomp on it, over and over and over and over and over...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Hey!...did I do that right? Does this make you want to dig up the front and back yard just to see who's there?:)
What? Do know something about my yard I don't know about?

Since: Jul 10

The Zulu Tribe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired, dipstick, don't you already know that? I've only told it like a Hundred Times!
How are you able to stay on here all day, if you're still working, as you claim?
Retired from what?
You claim to have worked so many different jobs there is no way that you held one job for more than 6 months to a year.
I bet I have counted 30 different jobs you have claimed to have held on this thread alone.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Do know something about my yard I don't know about?
Forget it!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's very different. They would take your lap-top away and stomp on it, over and over and over and over and over...
LMAO....Can you advise them shes on topix again... when she should be in the padded room..........
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO....Can you advise them shes on topix again... when she should be in the padded room..........
I've already called them.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I hate this Obamacare piece of crap.I am my own patient and my own doctor.Let them peddle their wares elseware.I'm not falling for it.
I hate doctors.They're arrogant and think they are God.
It's like your some friggin idiot and they are going to fix you.You sit there and they got their wooden stick and like a good puppy you are suppose to automatically open your mouth.But I don't I just sit there with a stupid look on my face and make them tell me to open my mouth.
You feel like a horse at auction you sit there and they check you out like maybe they'll make a bid on ya if you're ok.Well I'm not ok idiot or I wouldn't be here.
Obamacare:A Deception
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/05/obamac...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it!
Excuse me.How about a little hint?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right and ALL of them do when they make a speech. Yet, you and your Teapublicans Cronies have literally crucified Obama for using one! But now, that it was obvious that Rubio was using one, all of a sudden, it's alright and you're defending it! What a Hypocrite! But again, a TYPICAL Tea Bagger!
You just called you buddy Dunlapian a Tea Bagger?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me.How about a little hint?
I was playing around with your original post,#66846 just being silly.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I used to be addicted to chat rooms 10-15 years ago. Watching this thread from time to time makes me realize how thankful I am to have overcome wasting even more of my life on such frivolous and life-wasting activities...but at least the time I spent was marked by positive interaction and not just participating in such an orgy of hate.
Enjoy your euphoria by all means, but my recollection of your time spent is very different! But..I know that felt good, didn't it?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Not Willard wrote:
This place has become a pissing contest for the brain dead....they don't have a life any other place. Is this all retirement and unemployment means for them ???
And would you care to explain what your doing here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,461 - 60,480 of123,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 11 min yeah 58,309
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 min Youare 8,452
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr dude 1,040
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 3 hr Rockhound42 358
Menage Club (Feb '13) 6 hr voluptuously yours 46
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Dec '06) 6 hr 1999 teen challenge grad 631
Club ménage (May '11) 12 hr Harold BeBop Turner 192
•••

Freeze Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs