Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66820 Feb 13, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>We're having your "super-Hero" costume and cape tailored as we speak. We will add a "spelling-Police" icon to each sleeve. It's an insigia of a little bee..bzzzzzzzzzzz, as to depict a spelling bee..get it? It will be precious, just like you! Your "world Savior" dream is about to be realized. Now, stop bothering people, look for you hearing aid! Bzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Please allow me to add a huge piece of padding to the front crotch area because I'm quite sure some woman removed his balls years ago and his tiny dangler was taken by age. Besides, the padding will help with that annoying dribble his diapers keep missing.
name

Greeneville, TN

#66821 Feb 13, 2013
Why is the same person using so many different names?
Really Sassy, LiteNLively, SexySassySenior, Linda.
SSS is an idiot

Chattanooga, TN

#66822 Feb 13, 2013
name wrote:
she thinks she is being clever and tricking us into thinking these are different people... LOL
BallSacker

Kemp, TX

#66823 Feb 13, 2013
name wrote:
Because she is on the run from a crazed stalker that she gladly gave up her old name to. So now she is in disguise, we are not smart enough to know that is her, because she is SOOOOO much smarter than all of the other 7 billion people on the Planet.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66824 Feb 13, 2013
If there are 8 million illegal workers in the US and aprox.12.5 million out of work(41%unemployed)DUH.
I remember a while back on the news about the Swift Co.in TN that ICE had raided.The newscaster was speaking to a person who had previously worked there who said he was making $20.00 an hour and the illegals were getting $10.00.
It showed all the Americans lined up for the jobs now available again for legal workers.
These were those so called jobs Americans didn't want.
The commercial construction work is basicaly illegals anymore and these were good paying jobs.
http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-ta...
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66825 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>*sorry* fixing my fck up.lol^^^^^^^^^ Too bad we can`t fix all of Linda Coopers fck up`s, but NOBODY has that kind of time, lol!!
No fixing you, you low life piece of shit.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66826 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right and ALL of them do when they make a speech. Yet, you and your Teapublicans Cronies have literally crucified Obama for using one! But now, that it was obvious that Rubio was using one, all of a sudden, it's alright and you're defending it! What a Hypocrite! But again, a TYPICAL Tea Bagger!
Who wrote this post #66771?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66827 Feb 13, 2013
Some of this stuff on here is way below the belt.
There are no if ands or buts about it.
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66828 Feb 13, 2013
SSS is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
she thinks she is being clever and tricking us into thinking these are different people... LOL
I am not Linda, but I can use what name I want to.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66829 Feb 13, 2013
I have different names.I've been Dick Head.SOB,Damn Yankee,Jerk Off,Nut Job on and on.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66830 Feb 13, 2013
Now it seems more like Sunday.

Location hidden

#66831 Feb 13, 2013
Nuh wrote:
President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night that he will end the war in Afghanistan by the end of next year, and that after that he will keep tens of thousands of American troops in Afghanistan to fight a war in Afghanistan.
Fine. End Afghanistan - but - get the heck out!
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-when-wa...
Nuh, that's not what Obama said. He announced that 34,000 Troops would be coming home right away...I don't remember if he said EXACTLY when, or not. Then, he said that by the END of 2014, ALL our Troops would be out of Afghanistan.

Location hidden

#66832 Feb 13, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, this one thinks there's a free lunch behind every dollar being risked by a risk taker. It's frustrating to understand the depth of this level of lunacy.
Thank God for every small business operator still willing to risk his/her own money, not the government's, to contribute to commerce and build towards a healthy economy. More and more will be smashed under the weight of the new regulatory tyranny serving this marxist president.
Unless profound and radical changes are immediately implemented, our economy will completely crash, and soon. A rescue will be impossible of course as congress, the body politik, our media and academic inteligentsia, and stupid populace haven't the stomach.
The public trough still runs deep with stolen money from fleeced Americans. Many are just too stupid to realize it or understand why it's happening and why it's getting worse, all in a nation richer in resources than any in the world.
Please know I appreciate your work. tks.
Are you telling us that you did NOT get a Small Business Loan from the Gov't.?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66833 Feb 13, 2013
President Barack Obama announced on Tuesday that 34,000 troops would be pulled out of Afghanistan in the next year, and vowed that by the end of 2014 the US war in the country would be over.

CLICK HERE:
http://dawn.com/2013/02/13/obama-says-34000-u...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66834 Feb 13, 2013
Have you ever had days when it seems like it's a day that doesn't actually exist?Like you would have to make a name up cause it ain't one of the 7 normal ones.
Do you know what I mean?I hate those days.
I'm really bored I think i'll go bother the dry wall finisher.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66835 Feb 13, 2013
Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims.

CLICK HERE:
http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-hero-says-oba...
why r u stoopid

United States

#66836 Feb 13, 2013
The government doesn't give small business loans. You are an idiot! The SBA or Small Business Association works with various banks to secure loans under a program that guarantees the loan with federal grants. A bank makes the loan, not the government. You are a complete jack-@ss!

Location hidden

#66837 Feb 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote this post #66771?
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.

Location hidden

#66838 Feb 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt you are hard working or pay taxes. How can you be hard working sitting behind your computer every day spewing insults all day? You have to make money to pay taxes, neither of which you do.
I'm retired, dipstick, don't you already know that? I've only told it like a Hundred Times!
How are you able to stay on here all day, if you're still working, as you claim?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#66839 Feb 13, 2013
SSS is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might have heard of Chattanooga...
The Nashville Area ,Middle Tenn area, tend to work to get tourist dollars and companies go where people go.
You want more revenue,You have to generate interest and activity where there is none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr NorCal Native 282
Miley Cyrus did RU mom and dad hug u pasties te... 5 hr grow up 14
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Steve 9,453
Help repair Amy's smile 9 hr robert critchley 1
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 11 hr Jabo 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 hr the truth 1,559
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas dies in car ac... 17 hr So sad 2
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••