Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,010)

Showing posts 60,181 - 60,200 of123,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jermery Shelton wrote:
I beg the moderator to close this thread. It has been off topic for two years.
Beg? Wouldn't it be easier to simply start your own thread? It's free and very easy to do.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Did I get on your nerves with my post ?
Well, good, I will try to do it more often in the future ! Chuckles !!!
Look, you're really messing up here. I know you're trying and all, but this is one of the most inept appeals to a woman I've ever seen! When trying to get lucky crashes and burns, and you're only getting on a woman's nerves, you should not continue the technique. Do NOT...."do it more often in the future"! Are you taking dating tips from one of your stupid friends? I thought maybe you took this advice from Unreal, Yes? He does seem to ascribe to the notion of repetitive failure as though it has become a virtue! I would first examine his record of success...before jumping in! Jus' tryin' to help.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you don`t have enough balls between your oldass legs to get on just one of my nerves.
But try harder Chuckles, you just might get good at it, one day soon, before you croak!
P.S. CHUCKLES!
:)
Please stop chasing you little grand daughter`s friends around the living room, grandpa, you are much too old for those little girls.
And, no! They don`t need any help in the bathroom either.
Ewwwh,you are icky, and creepy, you nasty pedo.
MG, maybe this thread will calm down one of these days and we can talk bikes. In the meantime, maybe we should find somebody to work with OT on some wardrobe savvy and some dating tips! If someone could maybe take him to walmart for some brut #33, a gold chain and some Doobie Brothers eight tracks, then help find a good used T-top camero he'd do better. Maybe?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Did I get on your nerves with my post ?
Well, good, I will try to do it more often in the future ! Chuckles !!!
Chuckles your mere being is enough to get on anyone's nerves. Your ignorance seals the deal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you don`t have enough balls between your oldass legs to get on just one of my nerves.
But try harder Chuckles, you just might get good at it, one day soon, before you croak!

P.S. CHUCKLES!

Please stop chasing you little grand daughter`s friends around the living room, grandpa, you are much too old for those little girls.

If he chuckles at his own dry sense of humor he must split his sides laughing at the real Linda trying to get her soiled and smelly bloomers down over her fat swollen ankles and orthopedic flip flops.
GladImNotu

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
http://youtu.be/YfjTZLxekig
You don`t know anything about this, do ya overweight?
Aren't you a bed of roses. Are you a gay guy? Or butch? If you're not demon possessed, I'd be surprised. You certainly have some sad issues. The way you attack some of these people, and I don't know them from Shiloh, you have quite an obsession with large people. Does that mean you are probably trapped in your home by acute obesity? Looking back at past posts it would seem you have a lot of time to spend here and have a lot of anger issues. I also noticed you have a vexation with the size of a males penis. That is what makes me wonder if you're really a gay man. I hope you have some sort of family they can look in on you.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to get you some willard. Those old women will give you a stroke.
At least one of them would probably give someone a lot more than that! Perhaps this is what's wrong with so many unhappy people on this thread. Maybe their lives have been all but destroyed, and now wish to take it out on the rest of us!
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Things to look for in tonights S O T U . A dozen Tpubs making a gay looking pyramid showing their roses as the pres tells it like it is. Yes it's all roses tonight!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely , you look the same or very similar.
Not likely at all. Actually quite the opposite but one thing is VERY likely. You will never be afforded the opportunity to know.

That's all...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to show you ignorance?
I see that you don`t have to try too hard, you moron.
PSSST, HEY! your stupidity,is showing right now....
You must be the perverted peeping fairy who writes your phone number all over the men's room wall at the new gas station? We're going to catch you someday!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely at all. Actually quite the opposite but one thing is VERY likely. You will never be afforded the opportunity to know.
That's all...
O.K., who sprinkled fairy dust?
GladImNotu

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation ^^^^^^^^^ I wish I could be something other than a q^eer, but mommy told me that I would always be a small minded, little dckless twit.
It's okay to twist my words. People with your disposition often feel the need retaliate in that way, and from reading your posts you do it quite often. Also, your displays of hatred speaks volumes about your mental inabilities to form close relationships.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Right in the middle of the State of the Union address, the "political thread" is a chat room filled with a foul-mouthed group of society's most offensive members (and their immoral enablers) shouting profane and hostile insults at anyone that doesn't belong to their little junior high playground clique.

Conservatives like to say that the "Godless Liberals" are destroying the moral fiber of this country, but I am seeing a collection of conservatives slinging venom that would surely not please the Savior they conveniently drag out when they want to point fingers at the liberals and scream "Sinner!" If any of you had any Christian decency whatsoever, you would not be so cavalierly engaging in such disgusting rhetoric.

Would you people like your children or grandchildren hearing the things you're typing on this thread spoken aloud in your own screaming voice?

The responses from those "righteous" conservatives will undoubtedly prove my point.
tracker

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

GladImNotu wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a bed of roses. Are you a gay guy? Or butch? If you're not demon possessed, I'd be surprised. You certainly have some sad issues. The way you attack some of these people, and I don't know them from Shiloh, you have quite an obsession with large people. Does that mean you are probably trapped in your home by acute obesity? Looking back at past posts it would seem you have a lot of time to spend here and have a lot of anger issues. I also noticed you have a vexation with the size of a males penis. That is what makes me wonder if you're really a gay man. I hope you have some sort of family they can look in on you.
Here is Sassy. You're not that slick.
GladImNotu

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say, that you are mistaken! If you do`t like my posts, you queer little pedophile, don`t read them! I don`t give a fck what anyone thinks about my posts! I post what I want to post, to who I want to post it to, and if that`s too much for your little poosie virgin eyes, then get the fck off of topix, because I AIN`T CHANGING A Gawddamed thing to please your fcked up ass! So go choke on a dck, and suffocate!
I can truly understand where you are coming from. I have a bit of experience with diagnosing sexual deviants as yourself. Although you do display some irrational thought construction and process, I feel you could still be successfully treated. I see you are from Mississippi, if you would like, perhaps I could suggest a few psychiatrists for you.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
P.S. CHUCKLES!
when I was a child, I knew a guy named chuckles. He worked in a circus. The worse a clown. I thought he would be dead by now, but I see he is alive and well and posting on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You can`t suggest schit for me, but I can suggest where you stick your opinion, and your psychiatrists, how about that?
Are your kids as dumb as you are? I damn sure hope not!
I pity the lives your children have to endure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I eagerly await your assertions that you are a splendid mother. Please don't keep us waiting.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Right in the middle of the State of the Union address, the "political thread" is a chat room filled with a foul-mouthed group of society's most offensive members (and their immoral enablers) shouting profane and hostile insults at anyone that doesn't belong to their little junior high playground clique.
Conservatives like to say that the "Godless Liberals" are destroying the moral fiber of this country, but I am seeing a collection of conservatives slinging venom that would surely not please the Savior they conveniently drag out when they want to point fingers at the liberals and scream "Sinner!" If any of you had any Christian decency whatsoever, you would not be so cavalierly engaging in such disgusting rhetoric.
Would you people like your children or grandchildren hearing the things you're typing on this thread spoken aloud in your own screaming voice?
The responses from those "righteous" conservatives will undoubtedly prove my point.
And yet here you are,in the middle of it no doubt.FUnny your stupid ass just points fingers at the "righteous" conservatives. Tell your slut mommie to get off the thread and it would be a better place. NO one wants to hear her blowing off at the cocksucker.Now i know where you get it from, p*s

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
So, leave and stop yoir disgusting rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,181 - 60,200 of123,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
You have no idea 1 hr trying real hard 1
Club ménage (May '11) 1 hr Harold BeBop Turner 197
Mid-State Officer Off Job Accused Of Bigamy - N... (Aug '09) 1 hr Observer-oh and burned 465
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
Heroin returns with vengeance in Nashville area (Jul '13) 4 hr newintown 67
Increase in women cheating on their husbands (Mar '11) 5 hr gross 65
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Choice 8,459
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance