Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,009)

Showing posts 60,161 - 60,180 of124,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really Sassy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll respond to whatever post I choose to respond to darling. You don't impress or intimidate me in any way. Furthermore, you will respond to my post whenever I want you to regardless of what i call you. Got it? Good.
That's all...
That's all... SSUUWEE, I be calling you now.:)
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so frustrated, Precious. What you lack in charm, you certainly make up for in ignorance.:)
There's a lucky it, what I lack in charm..I make up in donuts!
Really Sassy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny, I like to laugh, maybe I will tell you something after all. As long as you are not mean to me. My parents dont know where I am at, I am not scared eather.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's undercover today. I suppose it's to hide from MG. roflmao. Life is good. How are you today CG?
Hello, Really Sassy. She sometimes takes a break when she has become extremely frustrated. But no worries; she'll be back before you even have a chance to miss her.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, I've been fooled again!
That's not saying anything,dumbass

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, it seems you've developed an affinity for sweets while I was away. It must have spawned from the absence of my sugary posts. ;)
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, it seems you've developed an affinity for sweets while I was away. It must have spawned from the absence of my sugary posts. ;)
Of course.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>That's not saying anything,dumbass
It's o.k. if you don't get it! Actually, I would become ill if I thought for a minute you could relate to me.

Now that we're friends, having a warm chat, I'm comfortable enough to compliment you on your moniker choice. God, it's perfect!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, here we go again! This uneducated loser, can`t even spell "EXCUSE". This post^^^^^^^^^ above mine, coming from a imbecile that wasn`t even smart enough to get her drug headed mother and father to put her in school.
Little humpty dumpty,I ALMOST felt sorry for your pathetic azz, but lucky for me,bad for you, today just wasn`t the day for me to feel any kind of pity for your ignorance.
Just promise OBAMA that you WON`T breed. The government is tired of passing out the (get everything free card) to ignorant asses that choose to be ignorant,and NOT get a education, so they can get a half way decent job.
PLEASE DON`T have any mental midgets that turn out like you!!
MG, you're in fine form tonight! It's good to see you posting again and having fun in my neighborhood. I certainly wish you the very best of it all. By the way, I'm impressed with your product curve..gettin' good. later!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Really Sassy. She sometimes takes a break when she has become extremely frustrated. But no worries; she'll be back before you even have a chance to miss her.
Sadly you are correct. Lol. One can dream though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>*this*
Hello there. Hope you are doing well this evening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m doing great, how about you?
I'm doing well. Just hanging out watching a few movies today. Kinda cold in this area today and not much sun.
Jermery Shelton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I beg the moderator to close this thread. It has been off topic for two years.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What you DON`T need to be worried about is, what I post!! If you don`t like what I post, then DON`T FCKN READ IT!! If you think (if that`s possible) that it`s gonna hurt my feelings, if ytou don`t read my posts, then THINK again, you little bytch BOY! Grow a dck, get your balls out of mommy`s purse, and TRY to be a man, for once in your pathetic life. After all, you damn sure don`t have anything else going for ya!!
Now don`t post to, or about me again, or it will be you, that I slap the schit out of, next!
his is dedicated to you,imbecile!
http://youtu.be/ngFxUn046MI
Did I get on your nerves with my post ?
Well, good, I will try to do it more often in the future ! Chuckles !!!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jermery Shelton wrote:
I beg the moderator to close this thread. It has been off topic for two years.
Beg? Wouldn't it be easier to simply start your own thread? It's free and very easy to do.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Did I get on your nerves with my post ?
Look, you're really messing up here. I know you're trying and all, but this is one of the most inept appeals to a woman I've ever seen! When trying to get lucky crashes and burns, and you're only getting on a woman's nerves, you should not continue the technique. Do NOT...."do it more often in the future"! Are you taking dating tips from one of your stupid friends? I thought maybe you took this advice from Unreal, Yes? He does seem to ascribe to the notion of repetitive failure as though it has become a virtue! I would first examine his record of success...before jumping in! Jus' tryin' to help.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you don`t have enough balls between your oldass legs to get on just one of my nerves.
But try harder Chuckles, you just might get good at it, one day soon, before you croak!
P.S. CHUCKLES!
:)
Please stop chasing you little grand daughter`s friends around the living room, grandpa, you are much too old for those little girls.
And, no! They don`t need any help in the bathroom either.
Ewwwh,you are icky, and creepy, you nasty pedo.
MG, maybe this thread will calm down one of these days and we can talk bikes. In the meantime, maybe we should find somebody to work with OT on some wardrobe savvy and some dating tips! If someone could maybe take him to walmart for some brut #33, a gold chain and some Doobie Brothers eight tracks, then help find a good used T-top camero he'd do better. Maybe?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Did I get on your nerves with my post ?
Chuckles your mere being is enough to get on anyone's nerves. Your ignorance seals the deal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you don`t have enough balls between your oldass legs to get on just one of my nerves.
But try harder Chuckles, you just might get good at it, one day soon, before you croak!

P.S. CHUCKLES!

:)
Please stop chasing you little grand daughter`s friends around the living room, grandpa, you are much too old for those little girls.
And, no! They don`t need any help in the bathroom either.

Ewwwh,you are icky, and creepy, you nasty pedo.
If he chuckles at his own dry sense of humor he must split his sides laughing at the real Linda trying to get her soiled and smelly bloomers down over her fat swollen ankles and orthopedic flip flops.
GladImNotu

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
http://youtu.be/YfjTZLxekig
You don`t know anything about this, do ya overweight?
Aren't you a bed of roses. Are you a gay guy? Or butch? If you're not demon possessed, I'd be surprised. You certainly have some sad issues. The way you attack some of these people, and I don't know them from Shiloh, you have quite an obsession with large people. Does that mean you are probably trapped in your home by acute obesity? Looking back at past posts it would seem you have a lot of time to spend here and have a lot of anger issues. I also noticed you have a vexation with the size of a males penis. That is what makes me wonder if you're really a gay man. I hope you have some sort of family they can look in on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,161 - 60,180 of124,445
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 min dude 1,059
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr In medicine 8,471
Balanced Good Music 10 hr guest 12
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 11 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
Sorry I bothered 12 hr Missy 3
the music 12 hr old guy 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••