thats right

Johnson City, TN

#66440 Feb 12, 2013
TinkerBell38320 wrote:
<quoted text>
How atrocious! Hope the family is doing well and the child can recover without any long term pain.
In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66441 Feb 12, 2013
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems than who was elected President.

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66442 Feb 12, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text> In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Darn, I've been fooled again!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66443 Feb 12, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text> In any story book the ending is always the best. Do you remember the 3 little pigs, well.... that story book was not real eather.
Sometimes, stories can be frightening. It's O.K., how old are you, where are you...and do your parents know where you are right now?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66446 Feb 12, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems than who was elected President.
Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!
Nuh, did you just get this "Viral E-Mail"?

http://factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspirac...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66450 Feb 12, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you have a long string of it's posts to have"enjoyable exchanges" with this morning "Willard" ....enjoy yourself...Hey to "Carol" ....and "Mary Ann" !
Wow, I know! It's even better than good! It's hard to explain in only a few words, but I'm gonna' try. I've got my coffee and I'm beginning to enjoy one of the most predictable shows on earth, the total confirmation of one of my theories dealing with liberal men in America. I know it seems cruel, but there's nothing funnier that watching WOMEN putting stupid MEN in their place, then watching how easily they take their lunch money!!

C'mon morons! We're gonna' have to get help for bedwetters, whinners and sissies. I'm recommending testosterone dispensers in every Mall in the United States. I'd even support government subsidies for the stupid..it would be worth it!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66451 Feb 12, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text> POS
Don't be so frustrated, Precious. What you lack in charm, you certainly make up for in ignorance.:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66453 Feb 12, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Linda nor your honey, and miss gurl, aka POS, aka JOE, aka 123, And I have seen the real one and HE looks like death warmed over. Dont answer my post unless you REALLY know what you are talking about- I DO KNOW.
I'll respond to whatever post I choose to respond to darling. You don't impress or intimidate me in any way. Furthermore, you will respond to my post whenever I want you to regardless of what i call you. Got it? Good.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66454 Feb 12, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so frustrated, Precious. What you lack in charm, you certainly make up for in ignorance.:)
She's undercover today. I suppose it's to hide from MG. roflmao. Life is good. How are you today CG?
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66456 Feb 12, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, stories can be frightening. It's O.K., how old are you, where are you...and do your parents know where you are right now?
I changed my name, but its still me. Why are you asking me these questions, you are frightening me, I have heard about child molesters, so I want tell you nothing.
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66457 Feb 12, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so frustrated, Precious. What you lack in charm, you certainly make up for in ignorance.:)
Thank you, I will show Mommy what you wrote.:)
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66458 Feb 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll respond to whatever post I choose to respond to darling. You don't impress or intimidate me in any way. Furthermore, you will respond to my post whenever I want you to regardless of what i call you. Got it? Good.
That's all...
That's all... SSUUWEE, I be calling you now.:)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66459 Feb 12, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lucky it, what I lack in charm..I make up in donuts!
Really Sassy

Johnson City, TN

#66460 Feb 12, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny, I like to laugh, maybe I will tell you something after all. As long as you are not mean to me. My parents dont know where I am at, I am not scared eather.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66461 Feb 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's undercover today. I suppose it's to hide from MG. roflmao. Life is good. How are you today CG?
Hello, Really Sassy. She sometimes takes a break when she has become extremely frustrated. But no worries; she'll be back before you even have a chance to miss her.
sad

Jackson, TN

#66462 Feb 12, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, I've been fooled again!
That's not saying anything,dumbass

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66464 Feb 12, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, it seems you've developed an affinity for sweets while I was away. It must have spawned from the absence of my sugary posts. ;)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66466 Feb 12, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, it seems you've developed an affinity for sweets while I was away. It must have spawned from the absence of my sugary posts. ;)
Of course.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66469 Feb 12, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>That's not saying anything,dumbass
It's o.k. if you don't get it! Actually, I would become ill if I thought for a minute you could relate to me.

Now that we're friends, having a warm chat, I'm comfortable enough to compliment you on your moniker choice. God, it's perfect!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66470 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, here we go again! This uneducated loser, can`t even spell "EXCUSE". This post^^^^^^^^^ above mine, coming from a imbecile that wasn`t even smart enough to get her drug headed mother and father to put her in school.
Little humpty dumpty,I ALMOST felt sorry for your pathetic azz, but lucky for me,bad for you, today just wasn`t the day for me to feel any kind of pity for your ignorance.
Just promise OBAMA that you WON`T breed. The government is tired of passing out the (get everything free card) to ignorant asses that choose to be ignorant,and NOT get a education, so they can get a half way decent job.
PLEASE DON`T have any mental midgets that turn out like you!!
MG, you're in fine form tonight! It's good to see you posting again and having fun in my neighborhood. I certainly wish you the very best of it all. By the way, I'm impressed with your product curve..gettin' good. later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice 15 min Gia 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 53 min bigfan 1,953
Lawsuit In Franklin Causes Police To Correct Tu... (Sep '09) 6 hr Brenda 36
planning a trip to menages 11 hr curious 2
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 11 hr Jamestheduke21 15
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate Tue Evilgelicalling 3,512
make that money ladies Tue plowboy 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web