Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

There's a bunch of women and men on here lately who have a serious lack of self-respect. If you don't respect yourself, you unleash vulgarities and insults at others. Why .... because it makes you feel better about yourself in a perverted way. For example, somebody who doesn't feel very good about themselves and is miserable would like nothing more than to make someone else more miserable. They feel better because they actually think there is someone else out there more miserable than they are.

The sad part is these same people are either parents or were parents. Their own children get to grow up seeing this type of behavior and then they develop this type of behavior. Then you have another generation of miserable people. And the cycle goes on and on.

We like to think our country is the greatest country on the planet, however, there are many third world countries that don't breed such hate and misery.

And a lot of these very same people are the ones screaming for more government help because they feel they have been disadvantaged and the wealthy are simply keeping them down. Yet one would look at the previous posts for the last few days and wonder why they can't see how self destructive their behavior is. There is no government, democrat or republican, that can help people like this.

I'm sure I will get trashed by the consortium of Topix Kings and Queens with this post. But if they would spend five minutes thinking about how they could actually help themselves be a little happier, I would have to think at least one of them would see the need for a change.

Hate is an addiction. The only recovery is spreading a little joy, even if it is simply to a pet. If each one of these people would make it an objective to try and make someone's day by giving a simple compliment, a word of encouragement, or something, that person would find instant happiness.

I sometimes don't do the things I am suggesting and continually find myself angry or hateful at someone or someones. However, I can usually get myself out of this state by singing some praise at someone, even if I don't know them.

I am suggesting some of you at least try this. If it doesn't work, there is nothing lost.

No harm intended to anyone!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just need to STOP breathing!!
YOU FIRST!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You think if you keep talking BAD about my Kids, you're going to get me to talk about them. Ain't never gonna work!
They're not on here and never have been and they wouldn't spit on somebody like you. So, just "fish" away, it's not going to do you one bit of good!

Might beat the hell out of you and THEN, spit on you, but aside from that, they don't want anything to do with you...and you know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
There's a bunch of women and men on here lately who have a serious lack of self-respect. If you don't respect yourself, you unleash vulgarities and insults at others. Why .... because it makes you feel better about yourself in a perverted way. For example, somebody who doesn't feel very good about themselves and is miserable would like nothing more than to make someone else more miserable. They feel better because they actually think there is someone else out there more miserable than they are.
The sad part is these same people are either parents or were parents. Their own children get to grow up seeing this type of behavior and then they develop this type of behavior. Then you have another generation of miserable people. And the cycle goes on and on.
We like to think our country is the greatest country on the planet, however, there are many third world countries that don't breed such hate and misery.
And a lot of these very same people are the ones screaming for more government help because they feel they have been disadvantaged and the wealthy are simply keeping them down. Yet one would look at the previous posts for the last few days and wonder why they can't see how self destructive their behavior is. There is no government, democrat or republican, that can help people like this.
I'm sure I will get trashed by the consortium of Topix Kings and Queens with this post. But if they would spend five minutes thinking about how they could actually help themselves be a little happier, I would have to think at least one of them would see the need for a change.
Hate is an addiction. The only recovery is spreading a little joy, even if it is simply to a pet. If each one of these people would make it an objective to try and make someone's day by giving a simple compliment, a word of encouragement, or something, that person would find instant happiness.
I sometimes don't do the things I am suggesting and continually find myself angry or hateful at someone or someones. However, I can usually get myself out of this state by singing some praise at someone, even if I don't know them.
I am suggesting some of you at least try this. If it doesn't work, there is nothing lost.
LMAO! Yeah, you try that with some of the kind of People that are on here and THEN, we'll talk...that is, if you're still alive after you try it!
You're alittle naive, Pete!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
I just glanced at the article but from what I gathered, the Pope feels that he no longer has the mental or physical strength to carry on so he is retiring the end of this month.
I did read a few more articles. I'm not sure I buy his excuse but I certainly understand why.
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

fat sitter wrote:
I hate fat sitting.
That reminds me, I'm goin' for more donuts. Later!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.
The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
... but are unashamed while resorting to bath-house vulgarity. I consider you both disgusting.

As you debase yourself, even in front of women, no-one will expect honor.

When panty-waist scumbags encounter someone who doesn't intimdate, you cry foul...like children bullies when they realize they've finally allowed their mouths to overload their ass!

You will continue to bully those who will let you.
Oh, the hypocrisy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You ever have MG in your post again, and I WILL make that happen in your case, betcha that, you fat, sorryass, PIECE OF SCHIT. I would love nothing more than to see you under six foot of dirt! I will come and pay my last respects when I piss on your fckn grave! That`s the ONLY kind of respect that you deserve.
REPORTED
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah, you try that with some of the kind of People that are on here and THEN, we'll talk...that is, if you're still alive after you try it!
You're alittle naive, Pete!
Naive I'm not, perceptive I am. I'm just sharing what I have seen work. If you don't want to try it, that is up to you. I had to at least try. I will have to say I have never seen so much hate in my entire 55 years of life.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Pete, all I can say about this is you'll learn to love me. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now that really classy. Considering your Rainbow Avatar, shouldn't you be on the Gay Forum? They probably wouldn't be as offended by your language and actions as we Straight People on here are, judging strictly by how much of that sort of vile stuff you Gays on here, spew out.
I, personally, just get tired of reading it! There's only so many showers in one day that I can take without ruining my skin, just trying to wash the Topix Filth off!
Oh, and take WILLARD with you...he seems to enjoy it!
Carefully you wretched old chain smoking hag! You are on the edge and about to tumble over. For your information my avatar is for the light of a brand new day which expresses my feelings about having taken my screen name back from you and turned it into a positive factor. You can spin it anyway you wish but that's my thought behind it unlike you who is a 65 yr old, chain smoking, low class, ignorant old woman who was a questionable mother, daughter wife and aunt. This is the light of a clear blue morning after having helped you make an ass of yourself once again. You are...The Weakest Link!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You conservative "Christians" will have to answer for all of your seething hatred one day. Post a profane and hostile response, but that will only further illustrate your lack of moral high ground. I stayed away for awhile and can't believe the viciousness and cruelty exhibited by those who consider themselves good "Christians."

Again, you can reply with hateful insults and venom, but you know in your hearts that Jesus would not approve of the hate you're welcoming into your hearts every day. He would surely be ashamed to hear you all call yourselves "Christians."

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Pete, you'll learn to love me just as I am. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hi Really Sassy, Willard, and MG.
Satellite Operator

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are so fat, you had your baby pictures taken by satellite.
Negative on that.
We could only get one azz cheek in the frame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Carefully you wretched old chain smoking hag! You are on the edge and about to tumble over. For your information my avatar is for the light of a brand new day which expresses my feelings about having taken my screen name back from you and turned it into a positive factor. You can spin it anyway you wish but that's my thought behind it unlike you who is a 65 yr old, chain smoking, low class, ignorant old woman who was a questionable mother, daughter wife and aunt. This is the light of a clear blue morning after having helped you make an ass of yourself once again. You are...The Weakest Link!
Careful

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
You conservative "Christians" will have to answer for all of your seething hatred one day. Post a profane and hostile response, but that will only further illustrate your lack of moral high ground. I stayed away for awhile and can't believe the viciousness and cruelty exhibited by those who consider themselves good "Christians."
Again, you can reply with hateful insults and venom, but you know in your hearts that Jesus would not approve of the hate you're welcoming into your hearts every day. He would surely be ashamed to hear you all call yourselves "Christians."
Thanks, Dad. Don't forget to take your Metamucil before you go to bed.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Silly Smelly Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
Too funny!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you'll learn to love me just as I am. ;)
Finally! A good sense of humor :) I at least smiled at this Charlie Girl. Sort of refreshing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 48 min obama sucks 1,500
How is the pastor paid 2 hr Saved 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,314
Tennessee Racial Profiling Tracking 8 hr Zebo 2
Why Doesnt Country Music Sound Like Country Mus... 11 hr midget 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Wondering 8,612
I still love you... 13 hr Trish25 1
•••
•••
•••