Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66204 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that could have anything to do with the fact that Mussolini was a Ranking Officer, for years, in the Italian Military before becoming the Dictator Head of Italy? Lots of standing at attention, you know.
Obama's never been in the Military, so his might just be proper posture, and/or pride in the Man that he is and how far he's come in Life. You think?
Us Damn Yanks in Ohio called it the "The State Highway Patrol Strut".
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66205 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but sexy is a word I would never expect to see associated with that image. I can think of several words more fitting and Im guessing you can as well. The SN and profile picture speak volumes about the class of the owner but gives no clue as to the true physical appearance. Roflmao.
Can you even read?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66206 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!
REPORTED
The Milk Man

Palestine, TX

#66207 Feb 11, 2013
Are yo kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding Me?
Isn't THIS You?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8779/it2o....
I just threw up my tomatoe soup.
Are you kidding me

Paris, TN

#66208 Feb 11, 2013
Are yo kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding Me?
Isn't THIS You?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8779/it2o....
Well?
Isn't it you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66210 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sure your short bus riding kids are proud of their retarded parent.
Let hope they don`t take being a retard, after you.
BTW, report this post too B!TCH!!!
Do I seem scared to you? NOT!
You can shove your threats where your nose stays, up Linda cooter`s azz!!
Your welcome b!tch!
I just slapped that brown schit off the end of your nose for ya!
REPORTED

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66212 Feb 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Us Damn Yanks in Ohio called it the "The State Highway Patrol Strut".
Yeah well, that's Ohio...'Nuff Said!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66213 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sure your short bus riding kids are proud of their retarded parent.
Let hope they don`t take being a retard, after you.
BTW, report this post too B!TCH!!!
Do I seem scared to you? NOT!
You can shove your threats where your nose stays, up Linda cooter`s azz!!
Your welcome b!tch!
I just slapped that brown schit off the end of your nose for ya!
You are so funny in an ignorant kind of way (NOT)!

At least my kids are riding a bus because I take good care of them...

BTW - speaking of drinking which you seem to do a lot - "Don't drink and drive"!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66214 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>I went back and back tracked it. I know now. The Internet can be a fascinating tool.
lol. Thanks for doing that. I hope you can now see who is being honest and who wasn't. Have a great evening.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66216 Feb 11, 2013
Are yo kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding Me?
Isn't THIS You?
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8779/it2o....
You should know, you took it...sneakily! You didn't have balls enough to take it any other way...but there's nothing new about that where you're concerned!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66217 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>Can you even read?
No. Teach me dear.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66219 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you gotta understand that both of her parents are dead, and her kids hate her, so she has nobody to care about how she acts, or the things that she says and does.
Yea you have a good point. Apparently she has no pride in herself either.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66220 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Thanks for doing that. I hope you can now see who is being honest and who wasn't. Have a great evening.
I wanted to offer Grats for what everything took to rescue your name, it must've been a challenge. It's good to have you back.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66223 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, that's Ohio...'Nuff Said!
Really?And,was your county in Tn a Forbes pick for fourth place in the US as the best place to raise a family?
Mine in Ohio was.
Strut Strut.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66225 Feb 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?And,was your county in Tn a Forbes pick for fourth place in the US as the best place to raise a family?
Mine in Ohio was.
Strut Strut.
LOL! Hey, you won't find me defending this County OR this State! I've lived in other places that wouldn't have tolerated half the stuff that goes on here.
It's just that I've known alot of People from Ohio and they ALL have a unique way of looking at things...everything, actually!
thats right

Johnson City, TN

#66226 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna find out, you fckn DRUNK?
I`LL slap the fckn piss outta you, drunken b1tch!
POS I see you are at it again. You are such a big bad man, I would bet money a lady is all you would hit. Tell every body how drunk you was when you ran over your kid, or better yet get yourself another dog to hump. Them bars are coming soon. Freadom, something you want have much longer. BaHAHA

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66227 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal, ignore that Big-Mouthed Bully! He's going into his Manic, Keyboard Commando Phase that he things scares everybody, even the Cops, when in actually, it just makes him look like the Fool that everybody already knows that he is!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66228 Feb 11, 2013
..thinks...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66229 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to offer Grats for what everything took to rescue your name, it must've been a challenge. It's good to have you back.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66230 Feb 11, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text> POS I see you are at it again. You are such a big bad man, I would bet money a lady is all you would hit. Tell every body how drunk you was when you ran over your kid, or better yet get yourself another dog to hump. Them bars are coming soon. Freadom, something you want have much longer. BaHAHA
OLDER Ladies that don't have a Man to "jack his jaws", to be exact!

He may get fooled, if he keeps doing it...one of those Elderly Ladies may just show him...and the County, what a Wimp he REALLY is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in black 37 min man in black 65
Kelly G 4 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 135
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 hr Red Dog 2,244
News Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate (Sep '14) 7 hr GayleWood 4,094
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... 7 hr Sartandy 2
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 10 hr epowell 329
anyone remember kelly j lawson Sun looking good 4
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]