Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You know what these Trolls sound like to me? They sound like a bunch of Old Men, trying to act like Teenagers, again...and coming off, just sounding like Smartazz Idiots, and they don't even realize it!
If that's not it, then they really are just Teenage Smartazz Idiots!
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
ah-ummmm, you said the word, "stupid"...the Trolls and the Tea Baggers will eat you alive!:)
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Silly Smelly Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
I'll bet the "friends" were Carol and MaryAnn...
;)
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong as usual. You have the entire thread to check through and you will not find another instance of "insinuation of sexual deviance" from me..(those generally are posted by those who you come here to rub elbows with) and I have posted hundreds of posts and responses to this thread. You are foolish if you think you have convinced anyone that "Carol" and Mary Ann" exist "Willard" and your thin skin is legend on this thread. So, I anxiously await an example of my using an "insuinuation of sexual deviance" toward anyone but you, and then only in the context of your make-believe playmates.
I see you need tutorials as well. Can't you people read?
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You know what these Trolls sound like to me? They sound like a bunch of Old Men, trying to act like Teenagers, again...and coming off, just sounding like Smartazz Idiots, and they don't even realize it!
If that's not it, then they really are just Teenage Smartazz Idiots!
PEOPLE, I hate it when the day nurse doesn't even mash my peas right! Her name was Sassy and I hate her too! You're right about teenage smart-ass idiots...they grow up to be really really "old" smart-azz idiots, like most of my friends! I think my day nurse is a tea-publican and she is on thin ice with me right now. So, I'm going to change my name today, make new friends and aggravate the hell out of everyone possible! <:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, I like your new SN. "Silly Smelly Senior" is perfect for you considering how silly you sound and how much time you spend in cow dung. I am guessing your pet rats committed suicide, but at least you had Carol and MaryAnn there to comfort you. Now, eat all your peas like a good old man, and please ask the nurse to give you your meds soon for all our sake!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Noe WILLARD, that was actually funny. I laughed out loud. Maybe, there's hope for you , yet. LMAO!
I wish I had just registered the Name, "Murtle" and been done with it. but I'm NOT CHANGING IT AGAIN! Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, if it's any more complicated than, "See Spot run", then, I'm lost...on the "reading" thing. Darn good thing that I'm so good-looking, rich, and charming, isn't it?:)
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm REALLY not the evil sassy...and I REALLY REALLY mean it, I do!! I am just a folksy character who stepped into the topix vortex incidentally, with absolutely no hatred for the same people I've always hat.....Ooops! strike that! So, everybody can like me now, in spite of everything! except for those damned tea-publicans and other normal folks.
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I notived that he was using the Name, "Really Really Sassy" , especially on the Lewisburg Forum, RECENTLY! NO, that is NOT me!
No offense to either of you, but you both seem to be in the league. If he is a he and you a she... naw... it'd never work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when the day nurse doesn't even mash my peas right! Her name was Sassy and I hate her too! You're right about teenage smart-ass idiots...they grow up to be really really "old" smart-azz idiots, like most of my friends! I think my day nurse is a tea-publican and she is on thin ice with me right now. So, I'm going to change my name today, make new friends and aggravate the hell out of everyone possible! <:)
Now willard, you know you love this "Sassy"...don't try to deny it. If I could just move that "Charlie_Girl" outta way, everything would be fine!
And you tell that Day Nurse that I said, she better mash your Peas right or she'll answer to me and you know what a Bit*h I can be, if I think somebody's not being treated right!:)
BTW, you're probably right about her being a Tea-publican. That would make me even more angry at her. She's in BIG trouble now, if she doesn't get those Peas mashed just the way you like them!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense to either of you, but you both seem to be in the league. If he is a he and you a she... naw... it'd never work.
You got that right!:)
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I was distracted for a minute and missed what someone was saying to me on the phone while they were slobbering, or was it topix? Oh, I'm sorry, it was me slobbering. Sh/t, stop those peas.....no, right there...there. Stupid moron! Well, if you'd look where I'm trying to point...there's two more under the couch. God, I hate nurses...they don't give a sh/t what peas cost. This one's gettin' buried!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Now for something serious.
----------
"Anxiety Settles On LA Area In Fugitive Ex-Cop Hunt."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/anxiety-settles-la-area...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now willard, you know you love this "Sassy"...don't try to deny it. If I could just move that "Charlie_Girl" outta way, everything would be fine!
And you tell that Day Nurse that I said, she better mash your Peas right or she'll answer to me and you know what a Bit*h I can be, if I think somebody's not being treated right!:)
BTW, you're probably right about her being a Tea-publican. That would make me even more angry at her. She's in BIG trouble now, if she doesn't get those Peas mashed just the way you like them!:)
It's been a good bit-o-fun today with everybody, I'm going for donuts now...screw the cardiologists! Later!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a good bit-o-fun today with everybody, I'm going for donuts now...screw the cardiologists! Later!
Lol! Only 2, WILLARD, only 2. You can drink 17-oz. of tomato Juice when you get back and that is supposed to take care of it. It's supposed to work like a Roto-Router on your Arteries to remove the Plaque and keep any more from forming...because of the Donuts.:)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Translation : I can't find any examples, and neither can "Carol" or "Mary Ann"... so I am going to change the subject.

Don't worry !! I will continue to remind you to keep looking, every chance I get. Chuckles !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! That's the Bit*h that stole my Topix Identity and HE is on the Lewisburg Forum.
No babe. I'm Really Sassy. You are lying again. I'm on several forums. Why? Because I can. Lol.

CG you were correct. She is a predictable old thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I was distracted for a minute and missed what someone was saying to me on the phone while they were slobbering, or was it topix? Oh, I'm sorry, it was me slobbering. Sh/t, stop those peas.....no, right there...there. Stupid moron! Well, if you'd look where I'm trying to point...there's two more under the couch. God, I hate nurses...they don't give a sh/t what peas cost. This one's gettin' buried!
Couch??? Where are you, WILLARD...I mean, "Silly Smelly Senior"?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>WILLARD, if you going to do all that "double-talk BS", you really ahould learn how to spell correctly...ie. "exhaustively" and "WILLIARD"! It kind takes away ANY credibility you MIGHT have, if you can't even spell your own Name correctly! Catch my drift, Bro or Bro-ette?
A lot not alot. You have the nerve to play spell police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr billl 8,593
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 12 hr Hughes 1,458
Medical Weight Loss - OPTIFAST 17 hr DC in TN 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr Zeke 8,978
Cheatham jail escapee added to TBI Most Wanted ... (Dec '09) 20 hr Matt 6
Feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... Tue Bob Rooney 1
Tennessee urges residents to vote earlyTennesse... Tue Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••