Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66072 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.
The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.
You are free to launder your indecency in the light of day for all to see. Hang your filthy laundry high upon the topix clothes-line as often as you wish. You alone are responsible for your reputaion, not me.
OK, I get the message loud and clear...you haven't come out of the closet, yet...right???
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66073 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you... Dunlapian has always been a very respectful poster, and who could blame him for not wanting to post on a thread that has turned into a school yard bunch of bullies with NOTHING to say other than the same thing over and over proving their obsession with one poster!
I guess the last few weeks of trying to sound civil on this thread was just an act and goes out the window when your gangs all in and you want to look cute for them.
There are reading tutorials!
really senior assy

Martin, TN

#66074 Feb 11, 2013
don't leave mad just leave

Location hidden

#66075 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you... Dunlapian has always been a very respectful poster, and who could blame him for not wanting to post on a thread that has turned into a school yard bunch of bullies with NOTHING to say other than the same thing over and over proving their obsession with one poster!
I guess the last few weeks of trying to sound civil on this thread was just an act and goes out the window when your gangs all in and you want to look cute for them.
You're absolutely right, Unreal. They're ALL like Ghetto Street Gang Thugs...big and brave when they've got fellow Members to back them up, but scared of their own shadow, when they don't. It's the classic sign of never being accepted in a circle of decent People, so are very grateful to be accepted by anybody, even into the Topix Gang of Thugs! It makes them feel like "somebody", a feeling they obviously aren't used to, in any other area of their Lives.

Location hidden

#66076 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, Chunky Cheese. There's no need for more of your lies. I'm not a fan of pie, so feel free to lavish your affection on someone else.
If you think that's affection, you've got more problems than I ever dreamed of.
So, let me get this straight, you don't like "pie", you just supply it to Ed! Have I got that right? So, he's the "Receiver" and you're the "Giver"...have I got that right? Does he pay you for it, or do you give it to him free, even though you don't like it?

Location hidden

#66077 Feb 11, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
lol. Now that's funny.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66078 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There are reading tutorials!
Well, have Carol read it to you. I don't have time to try to teach you the English language - seems it would be a lost cause anyway.

Location hidden

#66079 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, you have registered your name. Bitch... HE? Which is it. Are you saying that Really Sassy is a guy? And if the current Really Sassy was the unregistered Really Really Sassy, than yes, it was that person I refer to.
I notived that he was using the Name, "Really Really Sassy" , especially on the Lewisburg Forum, RECENTLY! NO, that is NOT me!

Location hidden

#66080 Feb 11, 2013
Typo correction...noticed...

I need coffee! Lol.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66081 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.
The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.
You are free to launder your indecency in the light of day for all to see. Hang your filthy laundry high upon the topix clothes-line as often as you wish. You alone are responsible for your reputaion, not me.
Wrong as usual. You have the entire thread to check through and you will not find another instance of "insinuation of sexual deviance" from me..(those generally are posted by those who you come here to rub elbows with) and I have posted hundreds of posts and responses to this thread. You are foolish if you think you have convinced anyone that "Carol" and Mary Ann" exist "Willard" and your thin skin is legend on this thread. So, I anxiously await an example of my using an "insuinuation of sexual deviance" toward anyone but you, and then only in the context of your make-believe playmates.

Location hidden

#66082 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
ah-ummmm, you said the word, "stupid"...the Trolls and the Tea Baggers will eat you alive!:)

Location hidden

#66084 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, Chunky Cheese. There's no need for more of your lies. I'm not a fan of pie, so feel free to lavish your affection on someone else.
OK, explain to me what is, "Chunky Cheese" and "Cottage Cheese" supposed to be. Is it cellulite, or do you People just have a "Cheese" Fetish?

Location hidden

#66086 Feb 11, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
And you're ugly and a smartazz, so what's your point?

Location hidden

#66088 Feb 11, 2013
You know what these Trolls sound like to me? They sound like a bunch of Old Men, trying to act like Teenagers, again...and coming off, just sounding like Smartazz Idiots, and they don't even realize it!
If that's not it, then they really are just Teenage Smartazz Idiots!
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

#66090 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
ah-ummmm, you said the word, "stupid"...the Trolls and the Tea Baggers will eat you alive!:)
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66091 Feb 11, 2013
Silly Smelly Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
I'll bet the "friends" were Carol and MaryAnn...
;)
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

#66092 Feb 11, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong as usual. You have the entire thread to check through and you will not find another instance of "insinuation of sexual deviance" from me..(those generally are posted by those who you come here to rub elbows with) and I have posted hundreds of posts and responses to this thread. You are foolish if you think you have convinced anyone that "Carol" and Mary Ann" exist "Willard" and your thin skin is legend on this thread. So, I anxiously await an example of my using an "insuinuation of sexual deviance" toward anyone but you, and then only in the context of your make-believe playmates.
I see you need tutorials as well. Can't you people read?
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

#66094 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You know what these Trolls sound like to me? They sound like a bunch of Old Men, trying to act like Teenagers, again...and coming off, just sounding like Smartazz Idiots, and they don't even realize it!
If that's not it, then they really are just Teenage Smartazz Idiots!
PEOPLE, I hate it when the day nurse doesn't even mash my peas right! Her name was Sassy and I hate her too! You're right about teenage smart-ass idiots...they grow up to be really really "old" smart-azz idiots, like most of my friends! I think my day nurse is a tea-publican and she is on thin ice with me right now. So, I'm going to change my name today, make new friends and aggravate the hell out of everyone possible! <:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66096 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, I like your new SN. "Silly Smelly Senior" is perfect for you considering how silly you sound and how much time you spend in cow dung. I am guessing your pet rats committed suicide, but at least you had Carol and MaryAnn there to comfort you. Now, eat all your peas like a good old man, and please ask the nurse to give you your meds soon for all our sake!

Location hidden

#66097 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Noe WILLARD, that was actually funny. I laughed out loud. Maybe, there's hope for you , yet. LMAO!
I wish I had just registered the Name, "Murtle" and been done with it. but I'm NOT CHANGING IT AGAIN! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Little Willy Petty 1,608
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr qwerty 9,475
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 hr Captain Yesterday 631
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
New TDVA Field Office Opens To Better Serve Mid... 14 hr DeDominicis 1
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 20 hr smokey 5
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... Mon cakeneatit2 1

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]