Associated Press

Jamestown, TN

#66033 Feb 11, 2013
Republicans Cheney and Bush should be in JAIL

gofuckyourself cheney wants to know how many of them
have ever shot their friends in the face with a shotgun?
HOW MANY?
answer: none!
where are all the first rate nominees like scarriet miers, scooter fibby and admiral poindexter?
until the obama nominees have done time in the big house,
how can they stand up to all the bush cheney nominees with proven criminal records?

Cheney criticizes Obama's 'second rate' nominees for national security posts

Published February 10, 2013
Associated Press

Feb. 9, 2013: Former Vice President Dick Cheney speaks during the Republican Committee Fundraising Dinner in Cheyenne, Wyoming.(AP)

CHEYENNE, Wyo. – Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Saturday night that President Barack Obama has jeopardized U.S. national security by nominating substandard candidates for key cabinet posts and by degrading the U.S. military.
"The performance now of Barack Obama as he staffs up the national security team for the second term is dismal," Cheney said in comments to about 300 members of the Wyoming Republican Party.
Cheney, a Wyoming native, said it was vital to the nation's national security that "good folks" hold the positions of secretary of state, CIA director and secretary of defense.
"Frankly, what he has appointed are second-rate people," he said.
John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, has been confirmed as secretary of state. CIA designate John Brennan and defense secretary nominee Chuck Hagel are still awaiting U.S. Senate confirmation.
Wyoming's two U.S. senators, Mike Enzi and John Barrasso, voted for Kerry's confirmation. Both Enzi and Barrasso gave introductory speeches for Cheney Saturday night.
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66034 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Why I love you, Ed. What ever gave you the idea that I didn't?
Who is Ed? I am not Ed. And your new name does not hide your personality.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66035 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?
Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.
Did you catch that "Willard" ? Be sure to pass it on to "Carol" and "Mary Ann" ! Chuckles !!
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66036 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?
Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.
Now Ed, you're not upset because you can't find somebody to sue, are you? It's not nice to sue Posters.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66037 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>She have multiple computer/phone/incognito opportunities. She obviously does not like me, except for the lips. That confuses me. Does that mean she thinks my comment are sexy?
I think that's exactly what she thinks. Lol.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66038 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?

I was thinking the same thing. The second she made her grand appearance and you made an azz of it she was ready to change it. I'd loan her mine but she already ruined it once.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66039 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ed? I am not Ed. And your new name does not hide your personality.
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66040 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. The second she made her grand appearance and you made an azz of it she was ready to change it. I'd loan her mine but she already ruined it once.
No thank you, you contaminated it. So, you keep it, I don't want it.
Goodbye

Shreveport, LA

#66041 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#66042 Feb 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over It,,,
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66043 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've used this moniker for some time now. I have no idea what or who you are referring to. You really don't know me at all, mostly because I stand back and watch. Although I am very familiar with your shenanigans and have had to tell you to piss off a time or two myself.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66044 Feb 11, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
Said the Pot to the Kettle.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66045 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ed, you're not upset because you can't find somebody to sue, are you? It's not nice to sue Posters.
I'm not Ed, but he really likes my pie. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66046 Feb 11, 2013
wuzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8
Get Over It,,,
Behave yourself, ma'am. ;)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66047 Feb 11, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Did you catch that "Willard" ? Be sure to pass it on to "Carol" and "Mary Ann" ! Chuckles !!
You present a vivid picture of the agony of defeat. It must be doubly painful when accomplished losers lose, then struggle with the realization that failure wasn't the benign result of a failed argument, but exaustively earned on the strength of remarkable stupidity - how pedestrian!

I do not pass garbage to my friends, one of these friends I know..the other I do not. However, I'm made to understand their respective spouses, kids and families humorously refer to you as "Up-chuckles"! Wish I'd thought of it.

Stop bothering people...I recommend lots of Gilligan's Island!
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66048 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've used this moniker for some time now. I have no idea what or who you are referring to. You really don't know me at all, mostly because I stand back and watch. Although I am very familiar with your shenanigans and have had to tell you to piss off a time or two myself.
Not using that Name, you haven't. But, as you so gallantly pointed out, User Names mean nothing.
There was one Guy(?) from Colombia(?) that wasn't so bad, but it was obvious that he could be nasty with very little provocation. So, he provoked and I responded...I'm pretty sure that he didn't like it. Was that you?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66049 Feb 11, 2013
I just want some body to love me! Is that, too much to ask?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66050 Feb 11, 2013
"SEC Revolving Door Fuels Wall Street's Too Big To Fail Problem."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/sec-...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66051 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I just want some body to love me! Is that, too much to ask?
Maybe after a bath, face lift, body-tuck and labotomy!
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66052 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not using that Name, you haven't. But, as you so gallantly pointed out, User Names mean nothing.
There was one Guy(?) from Colombia(?) that wasn't so bad, but it was obvious that he could be nasty with very little provocation. So, he provoked and I responded...I'm pretty sure that he didn't like it. Was that you?
Well, let's dissect this a moment. My server as noted is in Columbia.(I don't constantly run to fake proxies unless I am trolling). I have noticed there a several in and out using the same Columbia server area. Gender wise, I won't divulge as I see that as unnecessary. We all have good and bad sides as you can surely attest to. Since provocation seems to be your main stay, the odds are you have provoked me on more than one occasion. That being said, without specifics I cannot answer your question. I play nice, but I have no problem defending my ideas when needed. I also have no problem relenting or even apologizing when I feel I have wronged someone. Regardless of all that, everyone has a new opportunity every waking day to change and become a better person. Even you. But once you diss a bunch of people, it may take time to get back into their good graces. If at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protestors on I24 5 hr over it 3
Need help 10 hr Seriously 1
Tonight at 6: Perry March Answers THe Hard Ques... (Nov '08) 19 hr ann 18
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 20 hr obama sucks 1,796
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) Wed chrismasalbert 14
Paul Dennis Reid (Apr '12) Tue the author 30
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! Tue concerned 17
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search