|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

five 0 wrote:
Pat Chandler never never told you that.
Chalk that up to another lie.
Pat has been the jail admin since Bobby Shannon.
As little as I know, I know a damn sight more then you do.
u dont have to b a dumbass nemore lolz dnt mean u rlly r one,jst mean,u can stop bsin now lmao oh ik u heard psyco say dumbass n ik that psyco dnt mean it that way either coz if he did,id drag his ass to hell then climb bk out lolz

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
<quoted text>lmfaooo i am not mental gd it...not nemore neway lmao n i hear voices rt now sayin how tha fuck can u love him after wat he did to u n ur fone lmao simple,im vry,vry,vry proud of my husband for risking it all,jst bcoz he did not want to let ne mofo secret make me miserable n he did not want to run n lose me,my hubby wubby is now a lion mofos,soo u aint got shit to say bout him,hes my lion n im finaly the lioness,my hubby wubbys lioness n wen a lion n lioness fall n love,its all or nothin n not one gd thing will ever come between them or even b able to pry those mofos apart coz we stuck together wit glue that is beyond this world n this worlds comprehension aswell,noone has wtf we have mofo never will either n yea,most well,evryone wld lk dwn on him,b afraid of him n lotsa dumb shit,but thats my mofo hubby n ik my hubby n wen we frst met,we wer pullin to each other like gd human magnets lmao im more than glad my hubby wubby found me,more than i cld ever xplain..hes my mofo hubby wubby lmao fuck u,dam bby lolz got ur lioness lolz ever try to go newer,ill show u how much of a gd bitch karma can b mofo lmao coz id follow,stalk n wtf ever else u,non mofo stop n it wld b like a trillion times worse lmao
Honey I didn't address you and you can probably guess this will be the last and only time that I do. I have no tolerance for someone who hasn't the intelligence to express themselves any better than you do. I could possibly accept your inability to spell but your need for adding misspelled curse words is over the top. Please just go away and never address me again.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

five 0 wrote:
Pat Chandler never never told you that.
Chalk that up to another lie.
Pat has been the jail admin since Bobby Shannon.
As little as I know, I know a damn sight more then you do.
Naw, you don't...you just proved it! You don't know anything prior to 2003 or 2004, when you came here, other than what you've been told and obviously, not much of that is accurate.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
If the FISA commission and courts are trying to stop him, my hat is off to them but Bush did not kill American overseas intentionally and neither did any other president this side of George Washington.
Your lack of interest and knowledge of the history of our country is glaring. Have you ever heard of President Lincoln, a Republican ? The CIVIL War ? Did you know Lincoln was "this side of Washington" ? I will give you this...I don't think that lie was intentional....but, may I suggest a screen name change to...oh say...."Honestly, As Far As I Know".

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of interest and knowledge of the history of our country is glaring. Have you ever heard of President Lincoln, a Republican ? The CIVIL War ? Did you know Lincoln was "this side of Washington" ? I will give you this...I don't think that lie was intentional....but, may I suggest a screen name change to...oh say...."Honestly, As Far As I Know".
OT, I don't think that "Honestly" even knows what the FISA Court is!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, I don't think that "Honestly" even knows what the FISA Court is!
Good morning my friend ! I don't think he does either...since he says if the FISA Court is trying to stop Obama from targeting Americans he supports it ! AND...he apparently failed to understand that I am advocating FOR oversight of Obama and Co, not against it....And "Willard" thinks these folks understand HIS posts !!! Chuckles...!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I didn't address you and you can probably guess this will be the last and only time that I do. I have no tolerance for someone who hasn't the intelligence to express themselves any better than you do. I could possibly accept your inability to spell but your need for adding misspelled curse words is over the top. Please just go away and never address me again.
I guess that poster got one of those "nice things" you have that turns correct spelling into incorrect spelling all by itself... you should be more tolerant of those who own "nice things" like you do !
five 0

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You just keep telling yourself that Cooper
You'll believe anything you tell yourself.
2003 or 2004? B|tch I lived here when your azz was sitting on a stool chain smoking at B-Rite, acting like you knew it all back then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, you don't...you just proved it! You don't know anything prior to 2003 or 2004, when you came here, other than what you've been told and obviously, not much of that is accurate.
He could make it up like you do as you go along. Please quiet down today I think everyone has had enough of your attitude for the week.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
He nailed it! As if on cue, "Carol" chimed in to cheer on Willard. You nailed it, Dunlapian!
Oh, but I'm sure it's just a remarkable coincidence. Ha!!
OA, I just have to wonder what Mary-Ann is doing right now, either she is at rest in Willards mind or she is being "shaken down" for every extra penny in Willards lil group on Sunday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that poster got one of those "nice things" you have that turns correct spelling into incorrect spelling all by itself... you should be more tolerant of those who own "nice things" like you do !
That's possible babe. Time will tell I'd say. Muah!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
He could make it up like you do as you go along. Please quiet down today I think everyone has had enough of your attitude for the week.
I think you want to be Linda, since you went to great lengths to get her screen name. All you succeeded in was to confuse a bunch of posters who have a hard time following simple concepts, with posts from two "Really Sassy" posters.
I think it is sad when your apparent goal in life is to assume the identity of a poster on Topix. Obsession at it's worse isn't pretty.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dunlapian, if you summon them, they will come...just like clock-work, ENTER Stage Left! Do you think they practice or have they just done it for so long, on so many different Topix Forums, that they've refined it down to an Art form?:)
Linda,(I hope that is whom I am posting to)these stalkers/harassers, the ones that use different user names ect., its getting hard to keep up as they evolve so fast.
To your question, I think they pratice this deceit just to get a point across. They spend a lot of time doing it on a forum that does not pay them back, except maybe they think they can change ones mind.
Now a few posters on here made me, "to be more specific", while others gave me a view from a different angle. But I really don't believe any have changed my basic beliefs.
village

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

All republicans are zombies go ahead and keep eating the goo that the republicans keep feeding you lol
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated. Just another one of those instances of where she makes up things to fit her agenda. I guess now we can see that not only did she make that up but she made up the rest of that post as well. I've never used ANY screen name other than this one which she stole from me some time ago by seeing me post on another town forum. It took a long while and the help of some friends in the right places to retrieve my identity back from her. I'll guarantee she will never steal it back this time. That you can take to the bank.
omfg u serious..thats crazy n no more worries cnt talk much...satan lolz
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

village wrote:
All republicans are zombies go ahead and keep eating the goo that the republicans keep feeding you lol
lolz u know wat i want?:)
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

N yea,i get it..n ik bby
long time poster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's possible babe. Time will tell I'd say. Muah!
Omg. you seem so much smarter than you use to. I love your post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>I think you want to be Linda, since you went to great lengths to get her screen name. All you succeeded in was to confuse a bunch of posters who have a hard time following simple concepts, with posts from two "Really Sassy" posters.
I think it is sad when your apparent goal in life is to assume the identity of a poster on Topix. Obsession at it's worse isn't pretty.
Honey why are you trolling behind my every post. There are no two Really Sassy's. Now I know based on your past post it becomes difficult for you to comprehend even simplistic writings but I'm trying to dumb down for you as best I can. If Linda can accept her defeat and ramble on I think maybe you should as well. Doing anything differently makes your true ignorance and jealousy overcome you. Now calm down, relax, step away from your computer monitor and stop addressing the same tired subject matters over and over. People are laughing at you not with you sugar foot. Have a great day.

FYI
Lite n Lively aka Cottage Cheese Azz is lurking around here somewhere. She will be available soon so you two can lie and bully your way through half azzed political nonsense verbally assaulting anyone who disagrees with you.

That's all...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

U went bonkers bout me too lmao well,hell,u saw wth ive been thru n still go thru n for wat...who..lolz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women answere this 17 min Fat Dude 19
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr the truth 1,488
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 2 hr Stuart 62
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 2 hr Stuart 2
hotel info 2 hr Stuart 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr TheRealZeke 9,255
Sex Offender Arrested For Rape Of Teen Girl - N... (Apr '10) 7 hr truthbtold 26

Search the Nashville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••