Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,982)

Showing posts 59,621 - 59,640 of124,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush up ball-less girl. Put on your big girl drawers and deal with it. As you can probably tell you get my message and I didn't even have to use silly words, unlike you. Freaking Sissy Boy!
http://www.businessinsider.com/jindal-gop-stu...

4. We must stop being the stupid party. Its time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. Its time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. Weve had enough of that.

Keep enjoying electoral losses, conservative.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful she wants in your pants!
Something smells...Gotta' take the dog out!:|
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding! I have always known you are rude beyond limits by saying I'm not a real person. I really don't care much what you think about anything but it bothers me to see a small minded fool carry on with this repeated insult. Just because I never have time to get online except on weekends, and then it is rarely on topix, doesn't give you this right. My husband and I both work out of town and do not have time to play games and act like poorly raised children. I have to laugh about your slam dunk on Willard fantasy. This goes about a thousand miles past ridiculous. It would only take an army of people much smarter than you to accomplish that. You may as well forget that idea altogether.
I hope Willard is giving himself "Tithing", for his lil group!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding! I have always known you are rude beyond limits by saying I'm not a real person. I really don't care much what you think about anything but it bothers me to see a small minded fool carry on with this repeated insult. Just because I never have time to get online except on weekends, and then it is rarely on topix, doesn't give you this right. My husband and I both work out of town and do not have time to play games and act like poorly raised children. I have to laugh about your slam dunk on Willard fantasy. This goes about a thousand miles past ridiculous. It would only take an army of people much smarter than you to accomplish that. You may as well forget that idea altogether.
He nailed it! As if on cue, "Carol" chimed in to cheer on Willard. You nailed it, Dunlapian!

Oh, but I'm sure it's just a remarkable coincidence. Ha!!
123 Pictures

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>So, you can't tell the difference between a News Story announcing the sale and "taking heat"? Oh, of course you can't, you're used to Fox Fake News sensationalizing everything!
It's an old Story too, in the fast-moving News world, you do know that, don't you...and that it was posted several days ago and discussed then?
Are you always this far behind on News Stories?
I have read your stuff for a while now. How does it feel to have finally met your match who not only got the best of you but rubbed it in your face by taking away your name? I knew sooner or later the way you treated other people that someone would come along who would put you in your place. It's kinda funny to many of us. Sorry but it is.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
Would you look at that...
Has this become the psycho thread or what?
If I thought at least some of the posters on here would attend, I would rent out a meeting room somewhere, cater in dinner and drinks and pay for it myself just to provide a venue where the various posters on here could physically meet one another and speak with one another face to face. I can almost guarantee that at least some people would leave that event with a totally different viewpoint than what they have seen strictly on this forum. I may be thinking naively, but sometimes people treat others with a little more courtesy in person than they do behind a keyboard. Maybe everyone would leave that event with a much better understanding of how others think. It might even be fun, who knows. Anyway, I caught myself daydreaming about this one day and thought it to be an interesting concept.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

It's official...
what did you expect

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If I thought at least some of the posters on here would attend, I would rent out a meeting room somewhere, cater in dinner and drinks and pay for it myself just to provide a venue where the various posters on here could physically meet one another and speak with one another face to face. I can almost guarantee that at least some people would leave that event with a totally different viewpoint than what they have seen strictly on this forum. I may be thinking naively, but sometimes people treat others with a little more courtesy in person than they do behind a keyboard. Maybe everyone would leave that event with a much better understanding of how others think. It might even be fun, who knows. Anyway, I caught myself daydreaming about this one day and thought it to be an interesting concept.
Count me in.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to meet some of the people on this thread, others not so much.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>If I thought at least some of the posters on here would attend, I would rent out a meeting room somewhere, cater in dinner and drinks and pay for it myself just to provide a venue where the various posters on here could physically meet one another and speak with one another face to face. I can almost guarantee that at least some people would leave that event with a totally different viewpoint than what they have seen strictly on this forum. I may be thinking naively, but sometimes people treat others with a little more courtesy in person than they do behind a keyboard. Maybe everyone would leave that event with a much better understanding of how others think. It might even be fun, who knows. Anyway, I caught myself daydreaming about this one day and thought it to be an interesting concept.
I've got to say that is a cordial idea and you are very much accurate. I think a few would most likely not partake of your generous offer due to their cowardly ways. Otherwise I think it's a splendid dream.
what did you expect

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

The SCUM of the Earth..Westboro Baptist Church to protest at funeral of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-bapt...
he he

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
"GOP Swears It's Not Stupid."
("Republicans are on a PR Campaign to repair their image and convince Voters they love Women, Immigrants, and the Poor. But, can they walk the Walk? Howard Kurtz doubts it.")
Click here:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
can you read stupid this thread is about:

Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

gawd your thick in the head and every where else

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to attend if my schedule would allow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done this before on other forums...and you are absolutely correct.
JVC

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Something smells...Gotta' take the dog out!:|
I'll bet a lot smells around your place and it's not the dog.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A much more rational response than Willard's meandering justification for selective condemnation of personal attacks and namecalling.
Lol! Yep, that's ole WILLARD, alright!
JVC

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

123 Pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your stuff for a while now. How does it feel to have finally met your match who not only got the best of you but rubbed it in your face by taking away your name? I knew sooner or later the way you treated other people that someone would come along who would put you in your place. It's kinda funny to many of us. Sorry but it is.
Well they finally let you out of the mental hospital.....or did you just escape ??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dunlapian, if you summon them, they will come...just like clock-work, ENTER Stage Left! Do you think they practice or have they just done it for so long, on so many different Topix Forums, that they've refined it down to an Art form?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>Well they finally let you out of the mental hospital.....or did you just escape ??
I'm guessing a Week-end Pass! But, he might have been so bad, they kicked him out! Now, that's BAD...and CRAZY! Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.businessinsider.com/jindal-gop-stu...
4. We must stop being the stupid party. Its time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. Its time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. Weve had enough of that.
Keep enjoying electoral losses, conservative.
Oh they will, OA...they've messed in their Nest, the damage is done, they can't unring a Bell, so stick a fork in 'em, the Teapublicans are done! They'll just devour themselves with the infighting. The Republicans will win the bloody smackdown and the Tea party will sink into the Unknown and never be heard of again. But by then, the Republican "Brand" will be so damaged, it will be years before they recover, if they ever do!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,621 - 59,640 of124,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thinking outloud 7 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 11 hr vol 1,049
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr Get Real 8,463
Club mnage (May '11) 14 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 21 hr Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 23 hr Evette 23
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••