Comments
59,501 - 59,520 of 144,474 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Linda

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65642
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
FU
hunter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65643
Feb 8, 2013
 
We all have to live,die and pay taxes so if you all want to argue at least find a topic worth arguing over you all can argue over government and taxes until you are blue in the face and it won't change a thing! In my opinion all politicians are going to hell because all they do is lie!!!!
gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65644
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65645
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
why don't you go back to doing your drugs. Your losing it again dearry. I miss morphina and mshurl. where are they now.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65647
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
Well you have to ask me those things. You really, really are nuts.
Poo Bear

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65648
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
You are permitted. Go ahead and say it and hurry up.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65649
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

gag wrote:
<quoted text>ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
If she wasn't such a controlling old cuss she wouldn't get her bloomers in such a pinch when someone calls her hand at her own games. She does it to herself. I'm nothing more than an aid in her self demise.
Real Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65650
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

gag wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go back to doing your drugs. Your losing it again dearry. I miss morphina and mshurl. where are they now.
I'm with you on that. I miss both of them too. They had real class.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65651
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Three hours later and it's still just junior high cat-fighting.

Moving along...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65652
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

People, you need to read this very carefully. You also need to understand that this is a totally different World that we're living in since 9/11 and it's not going to change back in your Lifetime, if ever,...and certainly not in mine.
This Childish whining and complaining that you do over small, comparatively, issues has to stop and you have to realize that you will probably NEVER have the Freedom that you once enjoyed!
It's NOT a Gov't. Conspiracy! It's a necessity to preserve some of the freedom that we used to have, to go about our Daily Lives, without being afraid of being killed, just trying to go to the Grocery Store or Walmart from Terrorists, who are dedicated to destroying us, our way of Life, and this Nation!
Al Qaeda Terrorists are now all over the world and they are growing in numbers...no longer are they just in the Middle Eastern Countries that seem so far away from us. They are literally on our Borders, as this Article points out.
Stop your Simple-Minded Foolishness over issues that aren't important, when our very Survival is at stake, as a Society and as a Nation!
----------
"U.S. Quietly Ramps Up Security Along The Canadian Border."

("Drones, Surveillance Towers, and other Markers of a Security State are on the rise in the North.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/U...
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65653
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
Three hours later and it's still just junior high cat-fighting.

Moving along...
Please do. Move along that is.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65654
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
People, you need to read this very carefully. You also need to understand that this is a totally different World that we're living in since 9/11 and it's not going to change back in your Lifetime, if ever,...and certainly not in mine.
This Childish whining and complaining that you do over small, comparatively, issues has to stop and you have to realize that you will probably NEVER have the Freedom that you once enjoyed!
It's NOT a Gov't. Conspiracy! It's a necessity to preserve some of the freedom that we used to have, to go about our Daily Lives, without being afraid of being killed, just trying to go to the Grocery Store or Walmart from Terrorists, who are dedicated to destroying us, our way of Life, and this Nation!
Al Qaeda Terrorists are now all over the world and they are growing in numbers...no longer are they just in the Middle Eastern Countries that seem so far away from us. They are literally on our Borders, as this Article points out.
Stop your Simple-Minded Foolishness over issues that aren't important, when our very Survival is at stake, as a Society and as a Nation!
----------
"U.S. Quietly Ramps Up Security Along The Canadian Border."

("Drones, Surveillance Towers, and other Markers of a Security State are on the rise in the North.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/U...
"used". Roflmao. Perfectly ignorant.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65655
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"Folks, you better develop taste for Hot Tea because Coffee will robably get s expensive that most of us won't be able to afford it.
----------
"Guatemala Declares National Coffee Emergency."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/...
Ice Hole

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65656
Feb 9, 2013
 
Lite N Lively wrote:
"Folks, you better develop taste for Hot Tea because Coffee will robably get s expensive that most of us won't be able to afford it.
----------
"Guatemala Declares National Coffee Emergency."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/...
WTF,are you British

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65657
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'll bet the Republicans and the Tea Party WILL and HAVE!
----------
"Democrats: We Won't Sell Voter Data For Commercial Use."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/democrats-w...
Shirley Mason

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65658
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I bet you all know me.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65659
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Ice Hole wrote:
<quoted text>WTF,are you British
Nope! But, I do like Hot Tea occasionally. It was very popular where I used to live. That, combined with my British Ancestry, probably explains it.

And my screwed-up Post is Topix Malfunction, not mine....just in case you're wondering.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65660
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

"The Best Reporting On Mental Trauma And The U.S. Military (#MuckReads)."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/the-best-re...
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65662
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! But, I do like Hot Tea occasionally. It was very popular where I used to live. That, combined with my British Ancestry, probably explains it.

And my screwed-up Post is Topix Malfunction, not mine....just in case you're wondering.
Wait. You just stated over on the Camden threads that you are from there. Make up your feeble mind.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65663
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. You just stated over on the Camden threads that you are from there. Make up your feeble mind.
Try hard...you'll eventually figure it out...Maybe! And you've got the nerve to call my Mind "feeble"...SMH... <<< I borrowed that from you, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,248
snapchats 1 hr common sense 5
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Knight 1,487
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 12 hr unclesam328 1
Police Make Arrest In Bellevue Grow House Bust ... (Jan '10) 13 hr Needing_info 24
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
hotel info Mon vacationer 1
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••