Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65410 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
That was to show that you don't have to be super rich to get this tax expense dummy.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65411 Feb 7, 2013
I'm on my way, OA! Lol! I'll catch up with you!
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

#65412 Feb 7, 2013
Pete said....
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means.
Linda replies...
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
No wonder she always fights, she cant read!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65413 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now OT, Pete's not going to understand a word of your Post, it's way too intelligently written for him to understand it. Heck, he can't even understand mine! So, you're going to have to dumb it down, at least, to my level of posting and preferably, lower than that if you expect him to "catch your meaning"!:)
And trust me, It was NOT me that gave Pete the "Smiley Face Kiss" in a previous Post. It was the IMPOSTER! He/She must really be desperate for a Male, is all I can say!
Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

#65414 Feb 7, 2013
Pete said....

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means.

Linda replies...

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>

No wonder she always fights, she cant read, yet she slams someone else and says They cant understand her posts!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65415 Feb 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you said that you were leaving topics forever and never coming back?
LIAR
A million and one times. She's a huge liar.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65416 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you are,you seem to feel the need to defend the skank anytime you can.
Lol. Thank you for saying that. It's so very true. He's much like her, an idiot.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65417 Feb 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
topix*
Glad you corrected that. Lol. Does your phone change it as well? Of course you can't tell these two idiots on here that.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65418 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, sometimes I respect your opinions, but this isn't one of them. FICA is basically social security. It was initially passed because it was sold as sort of an insurance policy for retirement. It wasn't considered a tax. However, we all know better. The only way it passed was when there was a cap placed on the benefits it could pay out. If you are capping the benefits Social Security pays out, then you have to cap what you pay in. If you don't cap what you pay in with capped benefits, you are basically levying an additional tax on high income earners. This act would not have passed if this were how it was set up. If it can't pay out what you have paid in, then it is not a retirement plan as it was initially passed.
Therefore, this isn't and hasn't ever been considered a tax loophole.
Pete, in America you have the right to believe in anything you want. But when we deal with facts its a little different. You see FICA is a "PAYROLL TAX", this is a fact, no matter how you might want to spin it.
Now you say benefits paid out are capped,(I have no reason to not believe you). I'm saying FICA is capped at about $110,000-$112,000 by law, and this would make it a legal loophole. So once you reach this limit you pay no more "PAYROLL TAXES" to FICA, and your earnings skyrocket.
You asked for one tax loophole for the rich......and you got it.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65419 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Unreal, c'mon...have you ever known me to use that Idiotic, Juvenile phrase??? It's the One who is so obsessed , they think they can be me by trying to steal my Identity. Obviously, they are ashamed of their own. But actually, I would be too, if I were in their shoes....ashamed of my own Identity, that is!

LOVE is a GOOD thing...OBSESSION is a bad thing...VERY BAD THING for all Parties involved!
Bitch anyone can look back and see that I certainly never to claim to be you. You on the other hand stated you would release the name and you lied. I only assumed it to get on your nerves and it worked like a charm.

The Real, Really Sassy
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65420 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, not true. You can go to the U.S. Treasury website and see for yourself. This is regarding what the current interest expense is.
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...
Foreign governments own half of the current U.S. debt load. You can go to U.S.Gov Info to check this out.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/
Yes, U.S. trusts own the other half. In that I agree with you.
Well, "Pete" I gave you the Congressional Budget Office figure, but even if I use the figure in the site you provided, which apparently includes interest on U.S. Savings Bonds and something called State and Local Government SLG's what ever they are... the total is a LONG LONG way from half of every tax dollar collected. In fact using your figure it wouldn't make 10% of every dollar....
Your second site says that U.S. Govt. debt held by foreign governments is 4.5 trillion...with the national debt standing at almost 17 trillion, and foreign govt. debt held at 4.5 trillion....my math has that holding at less than a FOURTH...not half.
What did I post that wasn't true ??
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65421 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
Roflmao I thought the exact same thing. Some people will grasp at straws to try and place blame. I can't think of any reason why anyone would ever want her. She's elderly, poor, unattractive, uneducated, mentally challenged, no morals, no class, mouthy and over weight. Who in their right mind would ever wanna be associated with the likes of her?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65422 Feb 7, 2013
A little more than a fourth
Linda

Paris, TN

#65423 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
I rest my case about your lack of Reading Comprehension Skills! You just proved me right!
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

#65424 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case about your lack of Reading Comprehension Skills! You just proved me right!
YOU DONT HAVE ROOM TO TALK!
Pete wrote:

Linda replies...

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda

Paris, TN

#65425 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That was to show that you don't have to be super rich to get this tax expense dummy.
I KNOW that, Dummy! I'm very familiar with "per Diems". But, if you're traveling in your work and eating out, you're not taking your Friends out to Lunch/Dinner and claiming it as a Business Lunch/Dinner, either and writing it off your Taxes. if your Company/Boss is Paying you Travel Expenses, Your company is writing it off their Taxes...you're not. Or, you're not supposed to be, anyway.

Company=owned by Super Wealthy??? OK, YOURS a legitimate Expense for them, but I'll guarantee you that they're entertaining their Friends and buying them Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner and claiming those, too!
See the point, Dumbo!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65429 Feb 7, 2013
I couldn't decide, so I just thought I'd post the whole Website and let you take your pick. There was just too much Idiocy Material to choose from!
----------
http://aattp.org/
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

#65430 Feb 7, 2013
There ARE many...not IS many.Many =plural.
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it! There's many, that Ordinary People are not in the Income Bracket to benefit from them and cannot take them. How do you think they can get by with paying no Taxes at all? Can you do that? Average Income People can't, but many of the Ultra Rich do!
Neither can the Average Person afford a bevy of Accounts just to figure how to legally take advantage, by "fudging" on their taxes, and advise them how to cover their Azzes if their Tax Returns are questioned about taking those deductions in those Tax Loopholes, that enable them to pay no Taxes, at all.
One of the simplest ones that even Average People know that do, but we don't...is that most of them haven't paid for a Restaurant Meal for themselves, or their Guests, since they became Super Wealthy. They can say one sentence about business and write it off as a "Business" meal and we Average Taxpayers have to pay their share of Taxes because they do it. In essence, we are paying for a large part of their entertaining their Friends, instead of them paying for all of it out of their pocket.
But, that just one small drop in a big Bucket of us paying their share. They Biggest One is probably the Millions of dollars they hide in Off-shore Accounts and don't pay any taxes on, at all.
It's not worth you hiding your 'lil ole hundred dollars in an off-shore Account...setting up the Account and getting the money there would cost you more than the hundred dollars you're trying to hide from the IRS! So, you pay the taxes on it, but they wouldn't....multiplied by tens of thousands!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65431 Feb 7, 2013
Did anybody watch the Senate Confirmation Hearing for the new CIA Director today?

John Brennan, the new Nominee for the CIA Director's position?

I was impressed and I think he's a "shoo-in".
Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65432 Feb 7, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
There ARE many...not IS many.Many =plural. <quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help repair Amy's smile 1 hr robert critchley 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 264
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 2 hr Jabo 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr DeDominicis 9,451
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr the truth 1,559
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas dies in car ac... 9 hr So sad 2
Erin Como Fanclub 13 hr FOX 17 1
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••