Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,966)

Showing posts 59,301 - 59,320 of138,377
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>No one who marry you,skank!! That's why your old azz has been single since the Earth began
Naw, Idiot Men like you, are the reason that I've been Single and will probably be the reason I'll stay that way. The Crop seems to be getting more Stupid each passing year with the Teapublicans and, all the Dems are already married. They know how to get a Woman and keep her happy! You Teapublicans don't have a clue...about that OR anything else!
Teapublicans can't even communicate in an ordinary conversation...how can they communicate well enough to work out problems, when they arise , as they always do in a relationship? They're too Inconsiderate and Self-Centered, is all I can figure! And trust me, I don't want a Man like that NOR will I "settle" for One like that, EVER! Never have, never will!

Heck, you can't even recognize a Joke, when you read it. So, you're just "Walking Misery" for ANY Woman!

I would tell you something funny, but you wouldn't see the humor in it and you would accuse me of "living in the Past", so I won't!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete, I'm really beginning to not like you as much as I used to! You need to make up for your previous Teapublican type post!:*)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, who do you think is the biggest entity putting cash in off-shore accounts? It is the U.S. Government. With a $17 Trillion debt load, almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay the interest on this debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to? Its certainly not anyone or anything in the U.S. In fact, China owns most of our debt. Therefore, almost half of our tax revenues go somewhere overseas in the form of interest.
Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
The largest holder of U.S. debt is indirectly you and I, since the Social Security Trust Fund holds the bulk of debt in the form of U.S. Treasuries.
Of the approx. 17 trillion dollars in govt. debt, China holds 1.16 trillion dollars worth, followed closely by Japan. The bulk of interest therefore does not leave the country. Instead it goes to the Social Security Trust Fund and therefore, indirectly, the beneficiaries are taxpayers like you and I.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Nope, no politics, just people following another poster around. Off to something more entertaining...
Wait up, OA...I'll go with you! Watching a leaf fall has got to be more interesting than this!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're simply crazy. The blabber you posted above is simple proof. Guess what, some employees travel for business. While traveling, they have to eat. While traveling, they have to eat at a restaurant. Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means. Yet, the employer has to pay this food bill since it is their employee who is traveling for them on business. According to you, this can't be deducted as a business expense because it hurts your feelings and you have to pay for your food. Well guess what, you are not on business or working for someone while eating in your kitchen. You are not doing any business related activity while you are eating in front of your computer spilling crap on Topix. There is a huge difference. You're just not smart enough to understand it.
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
The largest holder of U.S. debt is indirectly you and I, since the Social Security Trust Fund holds the bulk of debt in the form of U.S. Treasuries.
Of the approx. 17 trillion dollars in govt. debt, China holds 1.16 trillion dollars worth, followed closely by Japan. The bulk of interest therefore does not leave the country. Instead it goes to the Social Security Trust Fund and therefore, indirectly, the beneficiaries are taxpayers like you and I.
Uh, not true. You can go to the U.S. Treasury website and see for yourself. This is regarding what the current interest expense is.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...

Foreign governments own half of the current U.S. debt load. You can go to U.S.Gov Info to check this out.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/

Yes, U.S. trusts own the other half. In that I agree with you.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
Now OT, Pete's not going to understand a word of your Post, it's way too intelligently written for him to understand it. Heck, he can't even understand mine! So, you're going to have to dumb it down, at least, to my level of posting and preferably, lower than that if you expect him to "catch your meaning"!:)

And trust me, It was NOT me that gave Pete the "Smiley Face Kiss" in a previous Post. It was the IMPOSTER! He/She must really be desperate for a Male, is all I can say!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
That was to show that you don't have to be super rich to get this tax expense dummy.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I'm on my way, OA! Lol! I'll catch up with you!
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete said....
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means.
Linda replies...
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder she always fights, she cant read!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now OT, Pete's not going to understand a word of your Post, it's way too intelligently written for him to understand it. Heck, he can't even understand mine! So, you're going to have to dumb it down, at least, to my level of posting and preferably, lower than that if you expect him to "catch your meaning"!:)
And trust me, It was NOT me that gave Pete the "Smiley Face Kiss" in a previous Post. It was the IMPOSTER! He/She must really be desperate for a Male, is all I can say!
Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete said....

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means.

Linda replies...

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>

No wonder she always fights, she cant read, yet she slams someone else and says They cant understand her posts!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you said that you were leaving topics forever and never coming back?
LIAR
A million and one times. She's a huge liar.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you are,you seem to feel the need to defend the skank anytime you can.
Lol. Thank you for saying that. It's so very true. He's much like her, an idiot.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
topix*
Glad you corrected that. Lol. Does your phone change it as well? Of course you can't tell these two idiots on here that.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, sometimes I respect your opinions, but this isn't one of them. FICA is basically social security. It was initially passed because it was sold as sort of an insurance policy for retirement. It wasn't considered a tax. However, we all know better. The only way it passed was when there was a cap placed on the benefits it could pay out. If you are capping the benefits Social Security pays out, then you have to cap what you pay in. If you don't cap what you pay in with capped benefits, you are basically levying an additional tax on high income earners. This act would not have passed if this were how it was set up. If it can't pay out what you have paid in, then it is not a retirement plan as it was initially passed.
Therefore, this isn't and hasn't ever been considered a tax loophole.
Pete, in America you have the right to believe in anything you want. But when we deal with facts its a little different. You see FICA is a "PAYROLL TAX", this is a fact, no matter how you might want to spin it.
Now you say benefits paid out are capped,(I have no reason to not believe you). I'm saying FICA is capped at about $110,000-$112,000 by law, and this would make it a legal loophole. So once you reach this limit you pay no more "PAYROLL TAXES" to FICA, and your earnings skyrocket.
You asked for one tax loophole for the rich......and you got it.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Unreal, c'mon...have you ever known me to use that Idiotic, Juvenile phrase??? It's the One who is so obsessed , they think they can be me by trying to steal my Identity. Obviously, they are ashamed of their own. But actually, I would be too, if I were in their shoes....ashamed of my own Identity, that is!

LOVE is a GOOD thing...OBSESSION is a bad thing...VERY BAD THING for all Parties involved!
Bitch anyone can look back and see that I certainly never to claim to be you. You on the other hand stated you would release the name and you lied. I only assumed it to get on your nerves and it worked like a charm.

The Real, Really Sassy
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, not true. You can go to the U.S. Treasury website and see for yourself. This is regarding what the current interest expense is.
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...
Foreign governments own half of the current U.S. debt load. You can go to U.S.Gov Info to check this out.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/
Yes, U.S. trusts own the other half. In that I agree with you.
Well, "Pete" I gave you the Congressional Budget Office figure, but even if I use the figure in the site you provided, which apparently includes interest on U.S. Savings Bonds and something called State and Local Government SLG's what ever they are... the total is a LONG LONG way from half of every tax dollar collected. In fact using your figure it wouldn't make 10% of every dollar....
Your second site says that U.S. Govt. debt held by foreign governments is 4.5 trillion...with the national debt standing at almost 17 trillion, and foreign govt. debt held at 4.5 trillion....my math has that holding at less than a FOURTH...not half.
What did I post that wasn't true ??
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
Roflmao I thought the exact same thing. Some people will grasp at straws to try and place blame. I can't think of any reason why anyone would ever want her. She's elderly, poor, unattractive, uneducated, mentally challenged, no morals, no class, mouthy and over weight. Who in their right mind would ever wanna be associated with the likes of her?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

A little more than a fourth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,301 - 59,320 of138,377
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 2 hr Pat Porter 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Dread 1,310
att new enternet 8 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted 10 hr Terry 1
Study Cites Nashville as One of Nation's Toughe... 17 hr Cindy Garner 1
Honky Tonks! 21 hr Zebo 4
•••
•••