Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64744 Feb 2, 2013
you know what shes talkin about or are you really that ignorant??????????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64745 Feb 2, 2013
"Governor's" Thread (this One)= Page #2962 = Post #64574.
Really Sassy

United States

#64746 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Governor's" Thread (this One)= Page #2962 = Post #64574.
FU. roflmao!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64748 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I have no idea what you are talking about darling.
I told you the SOB couldn't tell the truth about ANYTHING or ANYBODY!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64749 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
BTW, Bill Maher is a Libertarian, in case any of you didn't already know that. So, you can't say this is "Liberal" propaganda.
----------
"Maher:'Con Men' Like Beck And Limbaugh 'Don't Care About Winning Elections', Just Making Money."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maher-c...
So if a duck called itself a pig, would that make it a pig? Calling Maher anything but a left wing liberal is like calling Sean Hannity Nancy Pelosi. I thought you said you were intelligent.
no way

Paris, TN

#64750 Feb 2, 2013
cry baby
Mr FU

Hungary

#64752 Feb 2, 2013
everybody wuz fu fighting.
is sass e in heat?
she be makin offers to everybody on herez.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#64753 Feb 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a duck called itself a pig, would that make it a pig? Calling Maher anything but a left wing liberal is like calling Sean Hannity Nancy Pelosi. I thought you said you were intelligent.
duck? Pig? That would involve two insurance companies!!! LOL
troll

Franklin, KY

#64754 Feb 2, 2013
i do not have alot of experiance with forums, actually come accross this one because of the firefighters story which she seem to talk about everything but. so im pretty sure she is trying to be a what i think they call a forum troll. or she challenged.
Really Sassy

United States

#64755 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I told you the SOB couldn't tell the truth about ANYTHING or ANYBODY!
On the contrary my dear. I don't lie about anything. Just because I don't agree with your way of thinking certainly doesn't make me liar. There is a difference between joking and out right lying. I did express my thoughts on that winded life story but it was my opinion and it contained no curse words nor slander unlike your post. You are simply angered because it wasn't what you agreed with. Suck it up old woman! I don't owe you no explanation for anything I post.

As I said before, making friends has its advantages don't you agree? Lmao.
marg

Bucharest, Romania

#64756 Feb 2, 2013
troll wrote:
i do not have alot of experiance with forums, actually come accross this one because of the firefighters story which she seem to talk about everything but. so im pretty sure she is trying to be a what i think they call a forum troll. or she challenged.
hmmmm you spell "A LOT" like she spells "ALOT".
Really Sassy

United States

#64757 Feb 2, 2013
troll wrote:
I think you are correct.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64758 Feb 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Here it is all you doubters. A picture of your President shooting a gun. Killing innocent clay pigeons.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/plouffe-c...

Says he does it all the time. Second only to golf.
I hear they're changing the work "marksman" to Obamaman. Of course they are also changing the accuracy standards.
First, you get a mulligan for bullets that don't hit the target at all. Instead, you get gold stars for trying.
The bullseye is now considered anywhere on the paper part of the target. And the target size has been increased to that of Drive-in movie screen.
Now, if we can just convince Obama to go hunting with Dick Chaney.
You know, it’s amazing how Obama who has voted FOR gun control on every gun related piece of legislation that’s come before him, going way back you when he was a lowly Illinois legislator, suddenly shows us his prowess with guns.

But you know, he IS the Hollywood president, and though they use guns all the time in movies, they really don’t know guns. For instance, how many movies have you seen where they do a shoot’em up with automatic weapons and it goes on and on forever?

Reality is that a typical M-16 in automatic mode will belch its contents in about 4 seconds.

&fe ature=player_embedded

In combat, a soldier NEVER uses automatic mode except to give other troops cover while they move, especially since am infantry man only carries about 210 rounds with him. He’d be out of ammunition in less than a minute.

Another Hollywoodism is cocking a handgun. Movies treat the cocking of a gun like an exclamation point. I was watching 24 the other day, and the bad guy was trying to get some information out of Jack Bauer. When Jack refused, the bad guy took his automatic pistol, and cocked the hammer to make sure Jack knew he meant business.

The last time you needed to cock a pistol was 150 years ago in the Wild Wild West.

So you know Hollywood set the President up for his “See I can shoot a gun” photo. The problem is that he said he shoots skeet. Indeed, those who doubt President Gun Control’s prowess are now mocked as “skeeters”.

Am I the only one who noticed the fantastic sweeping motion the president exhibited in his photo? Hollywood at it again. Trap, maybe, but he wasn’t shooting skeet.

If his aim was any lower, he might have shot the ground.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64759 Feb 2, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it’s amazing how Obama who has voted FOR gun control on every gun related piece of legislation that’s come before him, going way back you when he was a lowly Illinois legislator, suddenly shows us his prowess with guns.
But you know, he IS the Hollywood president, and though they use guns all the time in movies, they really don’t know guns. For instance, how many movies have you seen where they do a shoot’em up with automatic weapons and it goes on and on forever?
Reality is that a typical M-16 in automatic mode will belch its contents in about 4 seconds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O0mNJwRbS_oXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
In combat, a soldier NEVER uses automatic mode except to give other troops cover while they move, especially since am infantry man only carries about 210 rounds with him. He’d be out of ammunition in less than a minute.
Another Hollywoodism is cocking a handgun. Movies treat the cocking of a gun like an exclamation point. I was watching 24 the other day, and the bad guy was trying to get some information out of Jack Bauer. When Jack refused, the bad guy took his automatic pistol, and cocked the hammer to make sure Jack knew he meant business.
The last time you needed to cock a pistol was 150 years ago in the Wild Wild West.
So you know Hollywood set the President up for his “See I can shoot a gun” photo. The problem is that he said he shoots skeet. Indeed, those who doubt President Gun Control’s prowess are now mocked as “skeeters”.
Am I the only one who noticed the fantastic sweeping motion the president exhibited in his photo? Hollywood at it again. Trap, maybe, but he wasn’t shooting skeet.
If his aim was any lower, he might have shot the ground.
A "sweeping motion" in a still photograph?
Really Sassy

United States

#64760 Feb 2, 2013
marg wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm you spell "A LOT" like she spells "ALOT".
Omg. You are good! Nominated best post of the day.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64761 Feb 2, 2013
If I were a conservative with a sense of humor (an oxymoron), I would Photoshop an orange "toy gun" tip on the shotgun.

Get ready for it. Hilariously enough, many conservatives would pass that Photoshop picture on in chain emails as "the Real McCoy."
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64763 Feb 2, 2013
Don't know if this is true or not but has anyone else heard anything about Biden's son who is Attorney General of Del.issueing a mandate to the county commissioners informing them that the sheriffs in the state no longer have arrest powers?
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64766 Feb 2, 2013
uuuuuhh...let us get back to u on that...........
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64767 Feb 2, 2013
Guess politics go to bed early on Saturday night these days.....
hii

Greeneville, TN

#64768 Feb 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr cpeter1313 2,477
Balanced Good Music (Feb '14) 7 hr gest 72
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 7 hr Jed 1,782
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) 19 hr kim 2
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) Fri Tew-ell 33
I will send the link out to everyone so they ca... Fri chuck 7
Country Singer Brad Paisley is Jewish (Oct '13) Thu america 13
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search