Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you spelled that word wrong!
Chuckles
Please inform everyone your smart phone changed the spelling or we will never hear the end.
F U
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My feelings are simply crushed. I don't recall having asked what a democrat with zero sense thinks of me. Move along you are boring me.
You are boring everybody yourself you IDOIT
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>Yea....only conservatives are intelligent witty and good looking. Too bad that's only a myth they tell each other. Seems you don't fit any category.
Sassy, Sassy you are killing me girl. You are boring me with your other SN's also. Move along now.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that OT. Actually, my mom died when I was 6 and my dad at 9 - so I was passed around the family until the state took over. At 17 I joined the Marine Corps to just get out, so I wasn't drafted...I knew where I was headed too and didn't care - that didn't matter, because at that age, you know everything.
Enlistment in 1967 for 17 year olds was 3 years...1st stop was Parris Island, then to Advanced Infantry Training (Camp Lejeune), Next was Camp Pendleton where I was until after I turned 18 and was sent to Vietnam in 1968.
Was only in-country a few days until Dai Do where we ended up fighting around 6,000 NVA - with about 900 Marines. I am particulary proud of my company comander - who was wounded three times and earned the Medal of Honor (although he wouldn't appreciate me saying that), in hand to hand combat.
After Dai Do, a couple of our pvts were transferred from 1st Platoon to 2nd Platoon because 2nd Platoon had only 3 men in it. 1st Platoon still had about 7 men left.
At full strength a platoon would number over forty men. By the end of three days of combat, not one platoon in my company had 10 men. As a new guy, I got the order to help place the dead Marines in body bags...One of the dead was a friend of mine that I'd met at Lejune who had 12 months in - and was about to come home. We had to tie a rope to his arm, move away, and roll his body to check for booby traps.
I don't post this out of bravado nor do I do so seeking pity. I intend to let those who have no idea what war is READ about it and it is my hope that they understand that the only 'equality' in combat is the equal chance of death.
Each of us who has been in combat, whether it be WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, & Afghanistan have our own experiences - personally, a sustained shelling over time is just about enough to break the strongest willed person. I don't want my granddaughters - or anybody's daughter to experience that.
----------

REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES RESPONDED:

That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
----------
Posts 64580 thru 64582 have been removed! Undoubtedly, those are the ones where the SOB posted the most hateful words that hurt "Nuh" deeply because he hasn't made another post since!
I HATE that SOB with a passion that is indescribable for what he did to "Nuh"!
And I mean, HATE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

F U REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, Sassy you are killing me girl. You are boring me with your other SN's also. Move along now.
F U

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

No political fighting here, just junior high picking on the kid with glasses BS.

Moving along...
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>----------

REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES RESPONDED:

That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
----------
Posts 64580 thru 64582 have been removed! Undoubtedly, those are the ones where the SOB posted the most hateful words that hurt "Nuh" deeply because he hasn't made another post since!
I HATE that SOB with a passion that is indescribable for what he did to "Nuh"!
And I mean, HATE...
Lol. I have no idea what you are talking about darling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
F U
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

you know what shes talkin about or are you really that ignorant??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Governor's" Thread (this One)= Page #2962 = Post #64574.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Governor's" Thread (this One)= Page #2962 = Post #64574.
FU. roflmao!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you the SOB couldn't tell the truth about ANYTHING or ANYBODY!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
BTW, Bill Maher is a Libertarian, in case any of you didn't already know that. So, you can't say this is "Liberal" propaganda.
----------
"Maher:'Con Men' Like Beck And Limbaugh 'Don't Care About Winning Elections', Just Making Money."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maher-c...
So if a duck called itself a pig, would that make it a pig? Calling Maher anything but a left wing liberal is like calling Sean Hannity Nancy Pelosi. I thought you said you were intelligent.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

cry baby
Mr FU

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

everybody wuz fu fighting.
is sass e in heat?
she be makin offers to everybody on herez.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a duck called itself a pig, would that make it a pig? Calling Maher anything but a left wing liberal is like calling Sean Hannity Nancy Pelosi. I thought you said you were intelligent.
duck? Pig? That would involve two insurance companies!!! LOL
troll

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

i do not have alot of experiance with forums, actually come accross this one because of the firefighters story which she seem to talk about everything but. so im pretty sure she is trying to be a what i think they call a forum troll. or she challenged.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I told you the SOB couldn't tell the truth about ANYTHING or ANYBODY!
On the contrary my dear. I don't lie about anything. Just because I don't agree with your way of thinking certainly doesn't make me liar. There is a difference between joking and out right lying. I did express my thoughts on that winded life story but it was my opinion and it contained no curse words nor slander unlike your post. You are simply angered because it wasn't what you agreed with. Suck it up old woman! I don't owe you no explanation for anything I post.

As I said before, making friends has its advantages don't you agree? Lmao.
marg

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

troll wrote:
i do not have alot of experiance with forums, actually come accross this one because of the firefighters story which she seem to talk about everything but. so im pretty sure she is trying to be a what i think they call a forum troll. or she challenged.
hmmmm you spell "A LOT" like she spells "ALOT".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 min REO 8,963
Randell Everett Scott Bowers 32 min Gray 2
Chesney sparks romance rumors (Jan '13) 1 hr Lynn7 32
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Shemales (Dec '13) 3 hr Sam 15
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr nice 1,457
outlaws and the easyriders show (Jan '13) 4 hr waiting 146
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••