|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
Thank you so much for clearing that up for the simple minded. I hadn't the energy to back him in further into the corner. With RS spewing ignorance from one side and he from the other it was just to much to deal with.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
I'm not sure what grown straight man signs his post "chuckles". Sounds rather odd to me not that I care about his sexual preference one way or the other.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for clearing that up for the simple minded. I hadn't the energy to back him in further into the corner. With RS spewing ignorance from one side and he from the other it was just to much to deal with.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what grown straight man signs his post "chuckles". Sounds rather odd to me not that I care about his sexual preference one way or the other.
F U
marth

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

looks like someones cheese has slid off her cracker.
someone has severe mental issues.
her kids should taker her computer away from her before she hurts herself.
and she hopes someone will die? that is bad.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>You really let your ignorance show don't you......not modest at all.
Yea she lets all her SPECIAL skills show.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
well classy once called me gay because I used OMG iand hehe n a post. She said only gays transvestites and young women use that term. So for the next 2 days I signed all of my post with hehe in fact I even had it under my picture in my profile.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sassy not classy*
hey truck driver

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> well classy once called me gay because I used OMG iand hehe n a post. She said only gays transvestites and young women use that term. So for the next 2 days I signed all of my post with hehe in fact I even had it under my picture in my profile.
Hey truck driver, the woman is older, and alone. Her "meany" comments is the only joy that she has in life, ya think? Well anyway, we're getting a snow storm here. Have a great night, OK ; )
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>You really let your ignorance show don't you......not modest at all.
My feelings are simply crushed. I don't recall having asked what a democrat with zero sense thinks of me. Move along you are boring me.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>well classy once called me gay because I used OMG iand hehe n a post. She said only gays transvestites and young women use that term. So for the next 2 days I signed all of my post with hehe in fact I even had it under my picture in my profile.
Well I'm sure any term is acceptable I've heard men so those phrases even in songs but never chuckles. I can't think of anyone in the real world who says chuckles. It must have been used back in the day. Lol. No modern man gay or straight says that mess.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
sassy not classy*
OMG you spelled that word wrong!
Chuckles

Please inform everyone your smart phone changed the spelling or we will never hear the end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My feelings are simply crushed. I don't recall having asked what a democrat with zero sense thinks of me. Move along you are boring me.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure any term is acceptable I've heard men so those phrases even in songs but never chuckles. I can't think of anyone in the real world who says chuckles. It must have been used back in the day. Lol. No modern man gay or straight says that mess.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you spelled that word wrong!
Chuckles
Please inform everyone your smart phone changed the spelling or we will never hear the end.
F U
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are boring everybody yourself you IDOIT
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>Yea....only conservatives are intelligent witty and good looking. Too bad that's only a myth they tell each other. Seems you don't fit any category.
Sassy, Sassy you are killing me girl. You are boring me with your other SN's also. Move along now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that OT. Actually, my mom died when I was 6 and my dad at 9 - so I was passed around the family until the state took over. At 17 I joined the Marine Corps to just get out, so I wasn't drafted...I knew where I was headed too and didn't care - that didn't matter, because at that age, you know everything.
Enlistment in 1967 for 17 year olds was 3 years...1st stop was Parris Island, then to Advanced Infantry Training (Camp Lejeune), Next was Camp Pendleton where I was until after I turned 18 and was sent to Vietnam in 1968.
Was only in-country a few days until Dai Do where we ended up fighting around 6,000 NVA - with about 900 Marines. I am particulary proud of my company comander - who was wounded three times and earned the Medal of Honor (although he wouldn't appreciate me saying that), in hand to hand combat.
After Dai Do, a couple of our pvts were transferred from 1st Platoon to 2nd Platoon because 2nd Platoon had only 3 men in it. 1st Platoon still had about 7 men left.
At full strength a platoon would number over forty men. By the end of three days of combat, not one platoon in my company had 10 men. As a new guy, I got the order to help place the dead Marines in body bags...One of the dead was a friend of mine that I'd met at Lejune who had 12 months in - and was about to come home. We had to tie a rope to his arm, move away, and roll his body to check for booby traps.
I don't post this out of bravado nor do I do so seeking pity. I intend to let those who have no idea what war is READ about it and it is my hope that they understand that the only 'equality' in combat is the equal chance of death.
Each of us who has been in combat, whether it be WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, & Afghanistan have our own experiences - personally, a sustained shelling over time is just about enough to break the strongest willed person. I don't want my granddaughters - or anybody's daughter to experience that.
----------

REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES RESPONDED:

That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
----------
Posts 64580 thru 64582 have been removed! Undoubtedly, those are the ones where the SOB posted the most hateful words that hurt "Nuh" deeply because he hasn't made another post since!
I HATE that SOB with a passion that is indescribable for what he did to "Nuh"!
And I mean, HATE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

F U REALLY SASSY, UNITED STATES!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, Sassy you are killing me girl. You are boring me with your other SN's also. Move along now.
F U

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 3 hr unclesam328 1
Police Make Arrest In Bellevue Grow House Bust ... (Jan '10) 4 hr Needing_info 24
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
snapchats 14 hr Common sense 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr doe resident 8,608
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 19 hr Knight 1,485
hotel info Mon vacationer 1
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs