Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64706 Feb 2, 2013
"Survivalist Suspect In Alabama Standoff May Have Anti-Government Motives."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/surviva...
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64707 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again I do apologize to you because her anger is directed towards me. However, I firmly stand behind every post I made and refuse to allow those 3 to intimidate me. They might as well learn now that bullying as an adult has its consequences and won't be tolerated by everyone.
Do you know what you really need to apologize for??????????breathing)).....

Location hidden

#64708 Feb 2, 2013
BTW, Bill Maher is a Libertarian, in case any of you didn't already know that. So, you can't say this is "Liberal" propaganda.
----------
"Maher:'Con Men' Like Beck And Limbaugh 'Don't Care About Winning Elections', Just Making Money."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maher-c...
BC resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#64709 Feb 2, 2013
Sassy, do you remember saying this?

Honey, my Children are in their 40's! If you're 14 years old, I've already forgotten more than you've learned. And clean your language up when speaking to anybody...didn't your Parents teach you better than that?

Location hidden

#64710 Feb 2, 2013
"Small Earthquake Rattles Residents In GA., Tenn."

Click here:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20941900/small-eart...
roxy

United States

#64711 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
F U
haha mofos lmfaooo
Really Sassy

United States

#64712 Feb 2, 2013
BC resident wrote:
Sassy, do you remember saying this?

Honey, my Children are in their 40's! If you're 14 years old, I've already forgotten more than you've learned. And clean your language up when speaking to anybody...didn't your Parents teach you better than that?
She tends to forget her own wrong doing. Lol.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64714 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Okay...you are trying to tell me that spell check changed "morals" to "morales" and you expect me to believe that ??? Who's the idiot again ??? Chuckles !!!
Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64716 Feb 2, 2013
lol

Location hidden

#64717 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She tends to forget her own wrong doing. Lol.
F U
Really Sassy

United States

#64718 Feb 2, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
Thank you so much for clearing that up for the simple minded. I hadn't the energy to back him in further into the corner. With RS spewing ignorance from one side and he from the other it was just to much to deal with.
Really Sassy

United States

#64719 Feb 2, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, many of the new devices the iPhone and iPads as well as many smartphones like the Android that I'm using now , will type the words different then what is spoken into them, or typed on the screen. And if you are not paying close attention you may not notice it. It has happened to me several times. I have learned to double check but even then sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry.
I'm not sure what grown straight man signs his post "chuckles". Sounds rather odd to me not that I care about his sexual preference one way or the other.

Location hidden

#64720 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for clearing that up for the simple minded. I hadn't the energy to back him in further into the corner. With RS spewing ignorance from one side and he from the other it was just to much to deal with.
F U

Location hidden

#64721 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what grown straight man signs his post "chuckles". Sounds rather odd to me not that I care about his sexual preference one way or the other.
F U
marth

Bucharest, Romania

#64724 Feb 2, 2013
looks like someones cheese has slid off her cracker.
someone has severe mental issues.
her kids should taker her computer away from her before she hurts herself.
and she hopes someone will die? that is bad.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64725 Feb 2, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>You really let your ignorance show don't you......not modest at all.
Yea she lets all her SPECIAL skills show.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64726 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
well classy once called me gay because I used OMG iand hehe n a post. She said only gays transvestites and young women use that term. So for the next 2 days I signed all of my post with hehe in fact I even had it under my picture in my profile.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64727 Feb 2, 2013
sassy not classy*
hey truck driver

Johnson City, TN

#64728 Feb 2, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> well classy once called me gay because I used OMG iand hehe n a post. She said only gays transvestites and young women use that term. So for the next 2 days I signed all of my post with hehe in fact I even had it under my picture in my profile.
Hey truck driver, the woman is older, and alone. Her "meany" comments is the only joy that she has in life, ya think? Well anyway, we're getting a snow storm here. Have a great night, OK ; )
Really Sassy

United States

#64729 Feb 2, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>You really let your ignorance show don't you......not modest at all.
My feelings are simply crushed. I don't recall having asked what a democrat with zero sense thinks of me. Move along you are boring me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 1 hr CHARLIES ANGEL 83
Britt McHenry smart mouth 4 hr Smokey1958 1
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) 9 hr Bamagordonfan 6
back in black 10 hr CHARLIES ANGEL 5
Torn Fri ugh 8
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! Fri spirit 1 4
Drake Melson Fri buyer 3
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE