Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58693 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually with emerging nanotechnology, nanodes - which are atomic-scale electronic components used to channel or transform an electrical charge as part of a miniature electronic circuit - could be implanted into the human brain where they would form 'networks'...which would allow for remote tracking at the very least - and altering of behavior as well.
Maybe, but pity the Poor Schmuck who tries to implant anything in my brain and a lot of Others' brains, as well!

Location hidden

#58694 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
...and this would allow for the "disease" affecting millions in America to be eradicated - that disease is liberalism.
Ha!
Naw, we Liberals are too stubborn. Now, you Conservatives could probably benefit from a Brain-altering procedure...at the very least, it couldn't hurt! Anything would HAVE to be an improvement.:)
Tommy

Kansas City, MO

#58695 Dec 11, 2012
I think you should be allowed to buy beer with food stamps.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58696 Dec 11, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Until some of you People read something besides the Far Right-wing Propaganda Websites and watch some REAL News Stations instead of Fox Fake News, there is no hope that you will EVER know the truth about anything going on in this Country! Absolutely NO HOPE.
I think it's even Topix Politix that has a Headline that says Fox viewers have an average intelligence score of 81..."81"! Now, that not much above Mentally-Challenged and Fox is making you dumber every time you watch it, if you won't watch anything else to counter-balance it. I know that you don't because if you did, it would become obvious to anybody how much of Fox is just BS, the first time you watch another REAL News Broadcast. When the CEO of Fox News tells the Public, himself, that Fox does NOT report the News, that FOX reports it's "INTERPRETATION" of the News, how much more do you have to have, to tell you that 90% of it, is Bullsh*t? It's sensationalism, like the Supermarket Tabloids, that's ALL it is! It takes a little bit of true and weaves a sensationalistic story around that little bit of truth to get Ratings, because they know that their viewers are not too bright and that they will eat it up, without questioning the truth of any of it...just like Supermarket Tabloids do!
For God's Sake People, it's making Brainwashed Walking Morons out of all of you! It's the same indoctrination techniques that the Asian Communist Countries have used for years, to try and "turn" Defectors, except you're willingly being indoctrinated!
Oh My God!
Whatever would we do without your spamming?God forbid you not be believed.Talk about NOT TOO BRIGHT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE!You eat up more gossip than anything we could EVER dream up.Who do you think pays attention to your gossip? And that's all it is.
Your spamming is not GOSPEL!

Location hidden

#58697 Dec 11, 2012
WANNABE BARBARA WAH-WAH!TRYING TO BE A NEWS ANCHOR.
attention starved senior citizen.

Location hidden

#58698 Dec 11, 2012
You have to wonder how much of this is true and how much is just Poetic License, in the Movie?
----------
"CIA Agent Depicted In 'Zero Dark Thirty' Not Popular."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/former-of...

Location hidden

#58699 Dec 11, 2012
Tommy wrote:
I think you should be allowed to buy beer with food stamps.
Yeah, cigarettes and drugs, too! <S>...SMH...

Location hidden

#58700 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
...and this would allow for the "disease" affecting millions in America to be eradicated - that disease is liberalism.
Ha!
After it went thru fiber-optic into every living room globally .

Location hidden

#58701 Dec 11, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy,Ya ought to hear my predictions.
By 2030 stock piling food is not an option for all the food has either been eaten by Monsanto's superbugs or they have modified them right out of existance.Since the trees are dying left and right i'm guessing by then there might be about 10% left which will deplete our oxygen supply.
The water will be useless due to fracking,pesticide run off,radiation etc,etc and the loss of the Great Lakes.But we have China's water we can buy.The water from the Great Lakes they confiscated will reture in a bottle but it'll cost ya.
Most of the officials and the rich will be living underground while the rest of us scronge to survive.
Most of the US will be owned by China so some of the jobs will come back at even cheaper pay then they pay to Chinese workers.After all when people are down and out they take anything.
Now,Leave Sassy alone.
A few more disasters and none will be around .

Location hidden

#58702 Dec 11, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
By 2030 there will be no pigs left or cows or chickens.
NO Roasted Chicken and NO Milk...OH NO, say it ain't so! LOL!

Location hidden

#58704 Dec 11, 2012
"Poisoning The Well: How The Feds Let Industry Pollute The Nation's Underground Water Supply."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/poisoning-t...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#58705 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
Two Whitehouse, Tex. men say a whitetail buck chased and attacked them Friday morning before stealing their smokes. The buck chased Joseph Rose and Cole Kellis into their pickup, with Rose later seeking refuge in the truck bed after the deer antler-poked him in the ribs. That's when the deer climbed into the cab and swiped a pack of Rose's cigarettes from the console and began eating them.
They are just enabling that buck's poor choice of lifestyle.

That's why I don't drink while hunting. They'll steal your beer and just hang around your blind all day bitching about how the does won't put out after the rut!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#58706 Dec 11, 2012
A federal appeals court has struck down a ban on carrying concealed weapons in Illinois -- the only state where carrying concealed weapons is entirely illegal.

The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals announced Tuesday that state lawmakers have 180 days to write a new law that legalizes concealed carry.

The ruling is a victory for gun rights advocates, who argue that the prohibition against concealed weapons violates the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment and what they see as Americans' right to carry guns for self-defense.
Goodbye

United States

#58707 Dec 11, 2012
You thought? Who are you to think for others????
Really Sassy wrote:
I know this has already been posted once, but this give alittle different perspective on the Story, plus it explains it more fully. I thought it was important to know this information, also.
----------
"The World Of 2030: U.S. Declines; Food, Water May Be Scarce."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/world-2030...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58708 Dec 11, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters chose him over the party that actually began the destruction of our economy. Go figure.
You know, I've heard folks say that we should go back to the Clinton tax rates. I'd agree is we could also go back to the clinton era spending level. Do you know what that level was?

1.2 Trillion. That's what the spending DEFICIT is now.

Obama got the moron vote. And there's more morons now. All you have to do is look at the reading proficiency of 8th graders in Detroit. A mere 7% of 8th graders read at their grade level.

And they're all Obama voters.

Goodbye

United States

#58709 Dec 11, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters chose him over the party that actually began the destruction of our economy. Go figure.
Latinos and Blacks chose Obama! Go figure!
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

#58711 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
SOME EVEN USE BIG PIECES IN PAPER SAYING HOW BLESSED THEY WERE, A LIE FROM HELL, USING JESUS 'S NAME IN VAIN FOR EVIL IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE THAT KNOW JESUS CALL BLESSED. REMEMBER SOME SELL THEIR SOULS TO SATAN AND EVIL WAYS,
HOW MANY WOMEN SAY THAT MENOPAUSE IS ALL IN A WOMAN'S MINDS? HOT FLASHES , THE CHANGE THEY CALL IT, WHEN WOMEN CANNOT HELP, EXCESSIVE OUT OF CONTROL WAYS HER BODY IS DOING?
How would people like to have those evil in medical, TREAT THEIR LOVED ONES , MOTHER, DAUGHTER, WIFE, WHEN THEY NEED SOME HELP, FROM MEDICAL , AND A LOW LIFE SCUM NURSE THAT HAD ALREADY DONE EVIL THAT WORKED IN DOCTOR'S OFFICE LAUGHS IN YOUR FACE, AS SHE GETS DOCTOR TO LOOK AT YOU AND TELL YOU YOU ARE JUST CRAZY, THAT MENOPAUSE IS ALL IN YOUR MIND, NOT REAL.
NOT EXACTLY POLITICAL TOPIC, AND EVEN THIS ONE ABOUT BILL HASLAM THE GOVERNOR, BUT THESE PEOPLE DO NOTHING , THAT HAVE THE POWER TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS GOING ON IN MEDICAL, AND HOW CITIZENS OF TENNESSEE ARE TREATED, BOARDS THAT COVER FOR THIS KIND OF CRUEL TREATMENT , JUST SEEM TO NOT SE A THING WRONG TO WHAT PEOPLE IN OWER DO , THERE COLLEAGUES THAT HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK AND LIE,
THEY DO NOT STOP, THAT HAPPENED 20 YEARS AGO, BUT THEIR EVIL CIRCLE OF THOSE IN POWER KEEP THE EVIL GOUING LYING IN REPORTS AND MORE, AND INNOCENT PEOPLE PAY DEARLY. AS i SAID WE SENT MEN TO GIVE THEIR LIFE FIGHTING HITLER THAT DID EVIL THE SAME WAY AS BEING DONE IN AMERICA, IN DYERSBURG , IN DYER COUNTY AND IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE AND OTHER STATES.
Medicaid will pay for Prozac. Seek a prescription immediatly!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#58713 Dec 11, 2012
The Michigan Legislature gave final approval Tuesday to a right-to-work plan limiting the power of unions, a devastating and once unthinkable defeat for organized labor in a state considered a cradle of the movement.

Governor Rick Snyder is expected to sign the measures into law as early as Wednesday that would make Michigan the 24th state with right-to-work laws, which ban requirements that nonunion employees pay unions for negotiating contracts and other services.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/job-cr...

Location hidden

#58715 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
A federal appeals court has struck down a ban on carrying concealed weapons in Illinois -- the only state where carrying concealed weapons is entirely illegal.
The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals announced Tuesday that state lawmakers have 180 days to write a new law that legalizes concealed carry.
The ruling is a victory for gun rights advocates, who argue that the prohibition against concealed weapons violates the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment and what they see as Americans' right to carry guns for self-defense.
Not only am I a Gun Owners Rights advocate...yeah, and I'm a Democrat, too...go figure, according to you Teapublicans...but I think this is especially a "Good Thing" in the Illinois and Michigan areas because I've been reading Articles about the Gang Violence is increasing in both States, especially Michigan. The Police can't be Everywhere and protect Everybody All the time.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58718 Dec 11, 2012
Hey OT. This is your guys at work:

"This summer, Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democrats passed legislation (S.3412) on a party-line vote that allows Washington to take up to 55 percent, a huge increase over today's top rate of 35 percent, and drop the tax's exemption from $5.1 million to $1 million. The lower exemption -- combined with soaring farm real estate values -- could put more than 420,000 additional farm estates at risk from the death tax."

"Farm values are largely tied up in non-liquid assets like land, buildings, and livestock. Many farm and ranch families would be forced to sell their assets to satisfy Washington Democrats' insatiable appetite for tax money."

Remember Joe Robbie's family having to sell the Miami Dolphins when he died. Was that "fair"?

"Up to 24 percent of America's farm and ranch families could be forced to hand over a large chunk of their heritage to the Internal Revenue Service when a family member dies. This would economically devastate rural communities. "

Better get your blood pressure checked. Your family won't have much left over if you kick the bucket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min KiMare 1,364
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr Edgar 6
Adam Hill 2 hr brokenhearted 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr blow obama 1,668
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) 13 hr sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer 22 hr love my son 1
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? 23 hr weedless 5
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs