memories

Cookeville, TN

#58478 Dec 9, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Johnson didn't run in 1968. His presidency and his chance of reelection were destroyed by the Vietnam War and he chose not to seek reelection.
Johnson's Vice, Hubert Humphrey was the Democratic choice, running against Richard Nixon in 68.
wow you have a great memory and seem to be very intelligent. thanks for the enlightenment
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58481 Dec 9, 2012
Yesterday,

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus Police sprayed Mace on several people in a crowd that had gathered to sign up for a list to get subsidized housing at a northwest Columbus apartment complex.

Police said the crowd started to gather Friday night for the Saturday morning event at The Heritage apartment complex on Gatewood Road near Sunbury Road in northeast Columbus.

Authorities said that its highest number, the crowd reached 2,000 people.

Here's video:

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/0...

Does anyone notice something about the majority of the people in this crowd that are looking for government paid housing?

Maybe they should change it from the religion of PEACE to the religion of PIECE as in "of the pie".

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#58482 Dec 9, 2012
STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
i KNOW KENNEDY WAS KILLED IN 1963, i WAS THINKING JOHNSON, SERVED 2 TERMS, i REMEMBER HUMPHREY RUNNING AGAINST NIXON, AND LOST THE RACE, YOU ARE RIGHT,
SO MY FIRST CAST WAS FOR HUMPHREY, IN 1968.
i GOT A LITTLE UPSET, WHEN i WENT TO VOTE , IN ELECTION THIS YEAR, THE RECORDS , SHOWED THAT MY VOTE RECORD WAS JUST VERY FEW TIMES, i TOLD THE WOMAN THAT IT WAS WRONG, THAT i HAD BEEN VOTING FOR 44 YEARS.
SO VOTING RECORDS ARE WRONG, AS ARE SOME OTHER RECORDS , THAT CONCERN ME, AT THAT COURT HOUSE , RECORDS MISSING. AND MORE.
Still FREAKED to the max, Huh FREAK child.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

#58485 Dec 9, 2012
STORMY wrote:
WITH WASHINGTON STATE AND MORE VOTING FOR LEGALIZED DOPE SMOKING
AND GAY MARRIAGE, AND TENNESSEE ALLOWS ANYONE IN ORGIES AND GAYS TO ADOPT CHILDREN, WITHOUT PASSING GAY MARRIAGE LAW, AND DOPE SMOKING, AS MOST WARPED MINDED DOC'S AND NURSES AND THOSE IN POWER PUSH. AND LIE ABOUT. FOR MORE IMMORAL RIGHTS TO DO EVIL.
HOW LONG WILL IT BE UNTIL THOSE IN ORGIES THAT HAVE 2 MEN AND 2 WOMEN AND MORE IN THE BED AT THE SAME TIME, WILL SAY WE ALL WANT TO BE MARRIED , AND OUR DOG , AS SOME HAVE SEX WITH THEIR DOGS AND PIGS, MONKEYS AND MORE, CALLED BESTIALITY . WANT THEIR RIGHT TO MARRY WHAT EVER. WHERE DOES IT STOP?
NO MORALS TO LIVE BY! AND CHILDREN AGAIN WILL BE USED AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN HISTORY BY THOSE SO EVIL IN POWER AND EVEN RELIGIOUS SECTS.
AS THOSE IN POWER HIGH ON DOPE AND DRUNKS AND PERVERTS THEIR SELDF , HAVE THOSE THAT LIE FOR THEM , AND AVOID ANSWERING ON PHONE AND MAIL, POWER TO DO EVIL AND LIE, BUT NO POWER TO INVESTIGATE AND STOP EVIL WAYS, CORRUPT OF THEIR OWN COLLEAGUES THEY COVER FOR.
You need to get a grip. Seriously seek help immediately. As a matter of fact all types of crime and acts of violence are on the decrease in this country.

sheeple country USA

#58486 Dec 9, 2012
STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off my back monkey!
And the freak show continues.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

#58492 Dec 9, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little stupid, simple minded moron, do you have your dictionary beside you so that you can look up words like "cat" or "dog" before you post them. That`s the ONLY way your narrow minded fourth grade education will stop showing, ya fourth grade drop out.
Down boy, down. Good Boy, yea daddy's little good doggie. LMBFAO
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

#58493 Dec 9, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Your fat arse momma? Or was that your momma and daddy`s mating call?
Only you would know the call of the wild.

sheeple country USA

#58494 Dec 9, 2012
STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
You only prove my words are true and the bible too, blacks and gays  and some whites , they like to attack 1 , and if 1 cannot take 1 down that is jesus's own, they get more and more , as the demon told jesus his name was legend , that there was many of those Just like him.
YOU NEED TO STOP PROVOKING PEOPLE TO ANGER THAT DOES NOT WANT TO MIX WITH PEOPLE EVIL LIKE YOU..
TAKE OBAMA TO HELL WITH YOU. AND THE CLINTON'S , WHEN THEY ARE NONE FOR CRIMES BEFORE EVIL PUT THEM INTO OFFICE.
i KNOW WHAT i HAVE TOLD IN TRUTH, AND i WILL NOT  EVER BACK UP TO BOW AND KISS YOUR ASS AND THOSE THAT WANT TO DRUG PEOPLE TO SHUT THEM UP . TAKE THE DAMN MEDICAL BOARDS AND MORE AND RAM THEIER EVIL LYING ASSES UP YOURS, i STARTED OFF A GOOD DAY, YOU BASTARDS LIKE YOU, NEED JAIL TIME. IF NOT CAGED FOR LIFE, DANGEROUS TO BE AROUND HUMANS,
Freak show gone wild, is you!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58495 Dec 9, 2012
STORMY wrote:
<quoted text>
SO WORDS OF TRUTH MEANS SOMEONE IS CRAZY? YOU GO TO HELL FIRST, YOU GO TO THE GOD DAMMNED PSYCHIATRIST , THEY LIKE DAMN GAY WAPRED MINDED EVIL PEOPLE, LIKE THEY ARE,
you need some more dope, they can push their evil ways on you, and make sure their damn warped minded colleagues , also do evil to you, but they do that to only those that don't stand with them.
YOU NEED TO BE DOPED UP , i do not. I DO NOT HAVE YOU EVIL PROBLEM, MOST OF THE HELP DAMN GAY , SOB NEED AND GAY PEDOPHILE NEED , YOU LIKE THEY , HATE TRUTH, AND THOSE NOT CRAZY AND WARPED MINDED AND PERVERTED LIKE THEY ARE.
WHAT'S THE MATTER CAN'T YOU SEE , THE VIOLENCE OF THOSE CRAZY LIKE YOU, MAYBE YOU NEED TO EVEN GO BACK AND SEE HOW EVIL THOSE THAT YOU SAY THAT CAN HELP PEOPEL HAVE BEEN,
i don't allow evil people to mess with my mind you sob , you go to the murdering sob, they love to drug people like you as much as you love their damn drugs. take some damn lying bastard law officers and attorneys sand judges with you.
ask pam newell , if she can tell the truth and patty and more they know how evil people like you and more in power are, doctors and attorneys and judges , IF THEY WILL TELL THE TRUTH, NOT JUST POWER TO HURT , BUT COVER FOR MURDER.
SOME PEOPLE CAN LOSE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO A DYER COUNTY ORGY WHORE , AND WHORES. WITH HELP OF THOSE WITH CLOUT AND POWER , NOT POWER TO HURT, WRONG DAMN WORDS . POWER TO KILL ANYONE THAT DOES NOT BOW TO THOSE IN POWER IN DYER COUNTY AND TENNESSEE.
GO TO HELL, MOST TAUGHT THEIR EVIL WAYS OF FAMILY, HERE. SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND 1 OUT OF A FAMILY, THAT IS NOT EVIL, PEOPLE BRAG HOW EVIL THEY ARE HERE. LIKE SOME OF YOUR EVIL DOCTORS AND NURSES, I DID SAY SOME,
You're doing such a good job representing "Christians."
BC Alien

United States

#58496 Dec 9, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Johnson didn't run in 1968. His presidency and his chance of reelection were destroyed by the Vietnam War and he chose not to seek reelection.
Johnson's Vice, Hubert Humphrey was the Democratic choice, running against Richard Nixon in 68.
That's the way I remember it. A Wiki writer writes:Coming four years after Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson won in a historic landslide, the election saw the incumbent President forced out of the race and Nixon elected.
If LBJ was forced out they should be clearer by whom. He just said he wasn't seeking and wouldn't accept the candidacy.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#58497 Dec 9, 2012
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#58500 Dec 9, 2012
Please quit ranking that chain....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58504 Dec 9, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a christian , neither do I want to be known what I have seen that christians do asany part of them. HOW MANY TIMES DO i HAVE TO TELLON TOPIX, THAT i prefer to be called a follower of jesus, not christian, to much evil and lies like cons ,
charismatic movement started by blacks in california, to force evil ways as good, using jeus name, like those , jim bakker that robbed people as he laughed building the sodomite hotel and fairey tale land in NORTH CAROLINA, AS HE LAUGHED AND SAID , HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE STUPID PEOPLE THAT WERE MAKING HIM RICH , HIM AND TAMMY , SHOWS HIS MOM AND DAD ALSO KNEW WHAT HE WAS AS HE TURNED ON TO WHORES AND MEN WHORES TOO! DID HE RETURN THE MONEY HE STOLE FROM THOSE HE CONNED, WHAT ABOUT ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY, AND JIM JONES, AND THOSE THAT USED JESUS'S NAME TO DO EVIL TO A WOMAN IN MISSOURI IN THE NEWS , THAT RAPED AND DRUGGED AND MURDERED HER , AFRAID SOMEONE MIGHT BELIEVE HER CALLING HER CRAZY TOO.
SOUNDS LIKE DYER COUNTY'S WAY OF COVERING FOR EVIL HERE TOO, USING JESUS 'S NAME IN VAIN.
JESUS WAS NOT NICE TO EVIL PEOPLE EITHER, IN POWER OR RELIGIOUS GROUPS THAT MURDERED HIM AND OTHERS. THEY WERE JUST AS WARPED MINDED AND PERVERTED AS THEY ARE TODAY, THAT LIE AND GIVE THE NAME OF JESUS A BAD NAME.
MAYBE SOME DOCTORS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH , GAVE THEM TO MANY FEMALE AND MALE HORMONES SHOTS, YOU KNOW HOW SCIENCE ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO PROVE THERE IS NO GOD. AND BLACKS AND BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS SUPPORT THEM , AND THE CHURCHES, NO WONDER REVELATIONS SAYS SOME CHURCHES ARE SATAN'S CHURCHES NOT HIS.
Jimmy Swaaaagart.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58505 Dec 9, 2012
Jesse Jackson.
BC Alien

United States

#58508 Dec 9, 2012
You know good preachers by their looks. The message always the same. Get on the phones and pay me.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#58509 Dec 9, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CONTROL WHAT PEOPEL SAY ON TOPIX? MAYBE YOU NEED SOME DAMN CHAINS ON YOU, SOMEONE TOOK THEM OFF, WHEN THEY LET YOU OUT OF A CAGE, THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOU IN.
WHILE SOB TAKE RIGHTS OF RIGHT AND WRONG, AND GIVE RIGHTS TO EVIL WAYS , IT TIME TO USE ONE OF THE LAST GOOD FREEDOMS THOSE THAT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND JESUS AND TRUTH, BEFOREV i RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TELL THE TRUTH, SINCE I have lost that in dyer county to speak truth to lies wrote in damn lying reports of those evil here. GO TO HELL, since your damn law officers and courts won't let truth speak in your damn court rooms.
I didn't like it at all when the black bitch said , WHEN i WAS SPEAKING IN FRONT OF HER THAT i WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK AND STAND AGAINST THE LIES TOLD, HER WORDS, A JUDGE CAN DO WHAT EVER HE WANTS TO YOU IN HIS COURT ROOM NOT A GOOD FELLING AS A AMERICAN CITIZEN , TO HEAR WORDS AS SHE SAID, AND THOSE THAT CAME FROM TBI OFFICE,, THERE IS NO MORE TRUTH AND JUSTICE IN AMERICA, AS SORRY DAMN PREACHERS AND SO CALLED CHRISTIANS SAY THAT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING , BUT SUPPORT THE DAMN PEOPLE DOING SO MUCH EVIL IN THIS NATION.
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO JERK YOUR EVIL CHAIN BACK.
If you're not a criminal, you don't land in jail!

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#58510 Dec 9, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, yet, you wonder why people post all this stuff about you?
And... I never apologized. You did. Re-read what you posted. Even your own post doesn't mesh with what you said.
You dont get along with anyone do ya jerk?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58512 Dec 9, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing such a good job representing "Christians."
OA, it was written shortly after Church let out. Topix is really in the gutter for most of the weekend. I tried to post a couple of time's, but for the most part it was crazy. Hope the week days go better.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#58513 Dec 9, 2012
Oh, is a troll following me? Reported.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#58515 Dec 9, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not a criminal, you don't land in jail!
Since DNA testing many people have been released from prisom.Many people after many years behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 3 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 122
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 12 hr WhereIsLogix 95
anyone remember kelly j lawson 13 hr Patrick 3
back in black 15 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 60
Help Stop Corruption in our Gov't. Sen. ketron 18 hr Justice for abused 8
Hey Junior Currey 22 hr Yes you 1
how does it feel Sat Smokey1958 5
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE