Comments
53,721 - 53,740 of 145,835 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#58414 Dec 8, 2012
sindie wrote:
<quoted text>Why ? Do you think it resembles you ?
No. I wiped before taking a picture of mine.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

#58416 Dec 8, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Mooooooo mooooooo Mooooo
Wow, a Dog, moooo mooo moooing.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

#58417 Dec 8, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WE all know how they do at HoLIDAY time,don't you?
Yesterday's old news.Why don't you quit being the Newa Anchor on TOPIX?
Look how many words it took you to say nothing.
You might know exactly what the DEMOCRAPS and REPUBLICANS are going to do if you would listen more than you type trying to look informed.This was already told your highness.No body believes a word you spit out .DO you chew tobacco? I suggest you take it up for entertainment.QUIT your bellyaching and name calling,slurring parties or people one in every post you make.You're so disgusting.
Calling the kettle black again.
oldlady

Elizabethton, TN

#58419 Dec 8, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Now now, don`t be mad skank. You were born a trashy b!tch, and just grew bigger. But you get it from your momma, so it`s to be expected.
You must of been the runt of the litter.
BC Alien

United States

#58422 Dec 8, 2012
I do believe most BCians went to the same class as little Johnny. What they quote mostly.

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, Johnny! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?' Little Johnny quickly replied,'NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!'
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58423 Dec 8, 2012
The 1% hobnobbing with the little people:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/08/a...

Oh, that's right. They don't do that.

I wonder if any of them have fired their accountants, and just sent the IRS 39.6% of what they make?
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58424 Dec 8, 2012
Washington state has given the OK to mary jane. I happen to agree with that, but it does bring up some questions.

If a company permits "smoking" breaks, will that include pot?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Goodbye

United States

#58425 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I didn't. Somebody put it on my FB page and I had already seen it! But, I would trust "Dunlapian's" Links implicitly, without question! He's not mean and evil like so many Posters on here!
Like YOU!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58427 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They want you to register because then, they can find out who you really are, from their Moderator Buddies. They, both Moderators and scud Trolls, have posted many times that they have quite a "Chummy" relationship with each other...a huge mistake, IMO, and One that Topix should stop letting happen, if they want to keep Posters! And it's the Posters, in numbers, who make Topix the money, not the Moderators or the Scud Trolls!
Chummy relationship with each other?
TOPIX should stop letting it happen
if they want to keep posters?
It's the sponsors who make or pay to advertise.
scud trolls don't bring in money,neither do you,scud troll Miss Superior.
Why don't you read your silly posts before you throw it out,all a bunch of lies.
You tell stuff just the way you want it to sound to make YOU look good,like you're painting a picture..Everybody that puts a message on here is a poster not who you decide.You are so very very pretentious.
Who do you think you are yaking to I hope they fing out for themself that TOPIX is not your territory.
You are only a poster who brings in not a dime.Sponsors nor TOPIX care who you are.They'd go nuts trying to take names like in school.
FORUMS are a community service.,with MANY sponsors,all name brand products who write it off.
What do you mean TOPIX should not permit it,do you think you are referring to elementery age adults who require policing? A bunch of BS as usual.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58429 Dec 8, 2012
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Like YOU!
EVERY single post she posts says sarcastic remarks against posters ,Repblicans,Tea Party,Anything to be gossippy.
She cannot post without criticizing someone.
And mean?
You can read mean things all thru her posts.All one has to do is read a couple.She forget totreat human beings like humans with feelings. She cannot EVER post without slandering someone.
Third world Country

Fulton, KY

#58433 Dec 8, 2012
If we do not put in all Republicans we are going to be a third world country by 2020. Just look and see for yourself!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#58438 Dec 8, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little stupid, simple minded moron, do you have your dictionary beside you so that you can look up words like "cat" or "dog" before you post them. That`s the ONLY way your narrow minded fourth grade education will stop showing, ya fourth grade drop out.
And your posts are educated, well thought-out, grammatically correct and classy? I can't believe you are not embarrassed by what you post. Your posts degenerate you to everyone reading them and yet you keep on doing it. When people see your name on a post, they expect trash, and you deliver what they are expecting each time. You might want to start using another tactic because now everyone just thinks you are a filthy, classless woman whose life is miserable. Try to at least have some self-respect.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58439 Dec 8, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Chummy relationship with each other?
TOPIX should stop letting it happen
if they want to keep posters?
It's the sponsors who make or pay to advertise.
scud trolls don't bring in money,neither do you,scud troll Miss Superior.
Why don't you read your silly posts before you throw it out,all a bunch of lies.
You tell stuff just the way you want it to sound to make YOU look good,like you're painting a picture..Everybody that puts a message on here is a poster not who you decide.You are so very very pretentious.
Who do you think you are yaking to I hope they fing out for themself that TOPIX is not your territory.
You are only a poster who brings in not a dime.Sponsors nor TOPIX care who you are.They'd go nuts trying to take names like in school.
FORUMS are a community service.,with MANY sponsors,all name brand products who write it off.
What do you mean TOPIX should not permit it,do you think you are referring to elementery age adults who require policing? A bunch of BS as usual.
And Advertisers and Sponsors will NOT shell out their money for space on Forums that do not have very many Posters because they want as any People as possible to see and buy whatever they are selling. Therefore, the fewer the Posters, the less Advertisers want to buy Space and the less they are willing to pay for it, if they want it at all!
It's not Rocket Science, so maybe even you can understand it... although I wouldn't place any bets on that!

Location hidden

#58444 Dec 8, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
SASSY, WHEN i WAS YOUNG, i voted democrat, for years, then clinton, came along, and saw that democrats I could not stand with, moral values. so I switched parties to a republican . became stern, knowing all republicans were not good either and voted for who I thought was less evil and better moral values , with family in mind.
I see where this generation is taking america with blinders on is a one world dictatorship, thinking they are doing something no other generation has ever done before. A LIE, drugs, sodomy , and all has been done before, and with disastrous things that follow.
AMERICA IS BECOMING LIKE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, MEXICANS , MIDDLE EAST, AFRICAN NATIONS, ASIAN. MOST PEOPLE FROM THOSE COUNTRIES WERE SCREENED LIKE EUROPEANS, FOR DISEASE AND MORE, BEFORE ALLOWED TO COME INTO AMERICA, OUR BEST HELD JOBS THAT PROTECTED AMERICANS. NOT JUST SECURITY.
Bad always get in, no matter what good try to keep out, to keep america safe. NEVER HAVE I SEEN IN MY LIFE TIME, THIS COUNTRY GO DOWN AS IT HAS, THE WORST TIME WAS ORGANIZED CRIME MAFIA THAT MURDERED PEOPLE AND DID NOT CARE IN THEIR ROARING 20'S GENERATION, BUT THEY WERE FOUGHT AGAINST, EVEN THOSE CORRUPT IN CHICAGO, NY, LAS VEGAS, ETC, LAW OFFICERS THAT WERE PAID OFF.
THIS IS NOT WHAT THE BEST OF FAMILIES TOOK PART IN, AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO DESTROY A NATION, ILLEGALS, THAT ALSO BRING IN DISEASES AND SPREAD THEM , SENT PURPOSELY BY THOSE 3RD WORLD NATIONS, AMERICA HAS ALWAYS GAVE TO, THAT FOR SOME REASON HATE AMERICA. AFTER THEY HAVE ROBBED AND STOLE AND AMERICA'S LEADERS ARE NO BETTER WITH COURTS MEDICAL ETC THAN ORGANIZED CRIME, AS EVIL AS HITLER THAT WE LOST SO MANY WHITE AMERICA SOLDIERS , AS WAR AND THEY KNOW WHO THE MAJORITY WILL BE THE ONES VOLUNTEERS, AND THSOE THAT ARE NOT FIR , AND YET WE ELECT THOSE MEN LIKE CLINTON THAT RAN LIKE A COWARD THOSE THAT GET PEOPLE HAN PAY PEOPLE TO DO THEIR DIRTY EVIL WORK.
MONEY AND GREED, POWER THAT IS SO EVIL, THAT EVEN COMES AS ANGELS OF LIGHT, IN RELIGIOUS FORM, DRUGS THAT CAUSE PEOPLE TO DO WHAT THEY NORMALLY WOULD NOT DO, IT IS NOT THE PAST GENERATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN EVIL, BUT EVERY GENERATION HAD IT'S OWN EVIL TO STAND AGAINST, THOSE THAT DID NOTHING AND WOULD NOT SPEAK, IS THE REASON, THOSE THINGS THAT MADE AMERICA STRONG, WE HAVE LOST.
IT IS NOT A DEMOCRAT , REPUBLICAN ISSUE, IT IS ALL ABOUT WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING YOU ARE, i WAS ONCE YOUNG TOO, BUT WAS NEVER A PART OF MY GENERATIONS HIPPY DRUG MOVEMENT , AS THE CLINTON'S AND MORE THAT SPIT ON VIET NAM VETS, COMING HOME FORM THAT WAR. i DID NOT FIT IN WITH THAT PACK OF DOGS. AT ALL.
NEVER ALLOW TO LET ANYONE DO YOUR THINKING, IF YOU HAVE A INSIGHT OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG, MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THAT AT ALL. AND SHOULD NOT BE LEADERS OF THIS NATION,
THOSE PLACES SHOULD BE NOT FOR THUGS AND CROOKS AND LIARS, BUT TRULY AMERICA'S BEST NOT DOPED UP DRUNKARDS, PERVERTS , THAT ARE AT THE TABLE WITH OTHER NATIONS FOR AMERICANS BEST INTEREST.
i WILL SAY YOU DO HOLD YOUR GROUND , LIKE A GOOD REPUBLICAN WOMAN WOULD , TRUTHFULLY, i DON'T THINK MUCH OF EITHER PARTY TODAY, AND NOONE LOVED AMERICA AS i HAVE.
YOU SAY LIFE LONG DEMOCRAT HOW FAR BACK DO YOU GO WITH VOTING? i WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN KENNEDY WAS KILLED, AND MY FIRST VOTE WAS TO LYNDON jOHNSON. i BELIEVE IN 1968.
I registered to vote as soon as I was old enough and voted n the very next election after that, 18 years old, I think that's what it was back then. I was a Freshman or Sophomore in High School when Kennedy was killed, I don't remember which, but I graduated in 1965.
USA done for

Fulton, KY

#58447 Dec 8, 2012
And all you are just proving the point that the USA is on the fast track highway to hell!!

Location hidden

#58448 Dec 8, 2012
Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
And your posts are educated, well thought-out, grammatically correct and classy? I can't believe you are not embarrassed by what you post. Your posts degenerate you to everyone reading them and yet you keep on doing it. When people see your name on a post, they expect trash, and you deliver what they are expecting each time. You might want to start using another tactic because now everyone just thinks you are a filthy, classless woman whose life is miserable. Try to at least have some self-respect.
She doesn't know how, because she has to be just what everybody thinks she is. If she were not, she couldn't post the kind of Posts she posts, again and again, and again, without let up, 24/7. That has to be a "way of life" to be able to do that constantly, and for it to come as naturally as breathing, like it does to her!
And it always comes to slurring "Mommas", that's very 'telling', also. Morphina/Mshurl has issues that most of us have only heard about, IMO...thank God!
rofl

United States

#58450 Dec 8, 2012
18 year old freshman? How many grades did you FAIL?
Goodbye

United States

#58451 Dec 8, 2012
Why do You type Like this? It. is Very irritating! Do you really not have a clue?
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Advertisers and Sponsors will NOT shell out their money for space on Forums that do not have very many Posters because they want as any People as possible to see and buy whatever they are selling. Therefore, the fewer the Posters, the less Advertisers want to buy Space and the less they are willing to pay for it, if they want it at all!
It's not Rocket Science, so maybe even you can understand it... although I wouldn't place any bets on that!
Goodbye

United States

#58452 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I registered to vote as soon as I was old enough and voted n the very next election after that, 18 years old, I think that's what it was back then. I was a Freshman or Sophomore in High School when Kennedy was killed, I don't remember which, but I graduated in 1965.
Soyou don't know what year JFK was assassinated or you can't do simple math?
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

#58453 Dec 8, 2012
My meth has a twain to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... 7 hr robina 2
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 8 hr JDH89 2
Question 15 hr asby 6
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call 23 hr sheila ONeal 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Thu Blight 1,501
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••