Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, I laughed out loud through that whole thing! LMAO! Just when I think that I don't like you, then you up and do something like that and I just melt!:)
Now listen here, It's late and I'm tired! You're supposed to melt for O.T., the dumb one!! You'll be eternally enobelized on Venus itself! Think of it, you could be "Goddess divine," who takes in the stupid porch-dog that everyone else just kicks out of the way..do dogs wear old spice? It very well could be the love of the millennium..the only love in the entire universe born solely upon sheer sympathy! I'm telling you..you can do this!! Look, he may be older than you and may look like a Klingon, but those Towncraft suits at pennys are cheap enough! God, don't mess this up!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I see "Henny Penny" is still at here on 8 of every 10 posts.Life's story as expected.
A beautiful week ahead.Too nice to spend it on TOPIX.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I agree with you Willard.Where did Storm go?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just Topix...Topix led him astray. Lol! Oh Lord, you don't think he'll start praying for Topix, do you?:)
Hey, I can run a special for topix degenerates! I'll not only pray, I'll throw in a babtismal. It's not a big tank, so if you go down...you're on your own!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy your Mother's friend was talking about your past life/lives!
Could be. My mom said that she meant that I was alot older than my age, but she might have not known herself what her Friend meant. Now me, I would have asked, if I hadn't known for sure what she meant. But, some People get offended at that, as we've seen right here on Topix. Some People are just so "testy".:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of "testy", where did WILLARD go? lol!
I hope it wasn't something I said!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Sassy, I believe when I started talking about past lives he ran out and jumped off his railing.
Gatta Go Sassy..........Later!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Yes, Everything!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen here, It's late and I'm tired! You're supposed to melt for O.T., the dumb one!! You'll be eternally enobelized on Venus itself! Think of it, you could be "Goddess divine," who takes in the stupid porch-dog that everyone else just kicks out of the way..do dogs wear old spice? It very well could be the love of the millennium..the only love in the entire universe born solely upon sheer sympathy! I'm telling you..you can do this!! Look, he may be older than you and may look like a Klingon, but those Towncraft suits at pennys are cheap enough! God, don't mess this up!
LMAO! Eternally what??? Enobelized? Is that anything like "in love with"...or situated...WILLARD, don't use those 20 words. You've already told me that I've got a 5 dollar brain. Next thing, you'll be wanting your change and I'm broke, too.:)
There's just one little itsy-bitsy problem...I think OT has a Wife! And I'll betcha that she's not going to give him up, not to me or anybody else...and I'm too old to get in a Cat Fight over a Man, not to mention, too proud! Actually, I was too old for that when I was 20...and too proud!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, I believe when I started talking about past lives he ran out and jumped off his railing.
Gatta Go Sassy..........Later!
Bye, Dunlapian.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Everything!:)
Ah, c'mon WILLARD, I was just teasing ya. You were holdng your own pretty well, too, you know.:)
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I don't have a wife.
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

What? You gals all run for the hills.
lowsdown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Why do you folk want to talk about old stuff? It is after all 2012.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Willard was just trolling. The rest of us were having fun with it.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, c'mon WILLARD, I was just teasing ya. You were holdng your own pretty well, too, you know.:)
Holding his own ??? Not with Maryann AND Carol ! Chuckles.
Ghair

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Putin Offers Romney Job Guarding Siberian Dog Shit
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
People, if you never read anything else that's put up in a Link, please, please read this, particularly you Republicans and Tea Party members. It will catch you up fast and keep you hanging on to every word, in the process.
----------
"How Wall Street Hollowed Out Industrial America."
("Forget the fiscal cliff. America's real problem is a Wall Street that has eaten up Industrial America and threatens to consume the rest of us.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/h...
Thanks for the link "Sassy". This mirrors what I posted about, regarding what kind of America our generation is leaving for the next ones, as opposed to the one left to us.
As Reagan was declaring morning in America, he sent us racing to the bottom of the stack. Greed was good....for him and his pals, but not for the country. Republicans want him on Mt. Rushmore....I suspect when the final chapter is finally written on his presidency by historians, they will determine that he didn't have as much to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union as he did with the collapse of the great experiment called The United States of America.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much? You should go pray about that. Talk Mary Ann and Carol into laying hands on you (if you can) and you might stop being such a hate filled old geezer.
Excellent! tks.

;)

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
As Reagan was declaring morning in America, he sent us racing to the bottom of the stack. Greed was good....for him and his pals, but not for the country.
As much as I despise Bush... It is true that Regan actually started this mess. Too bad it has taken years to see the effects.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

While President Obama insists the Bush tax cuts caused the recession and record deficits, his own economists say otherwise.

He might want to consult their data for the truth.

Kicking off fiscal cliff negotiations last month, Obama said: "What I'm not going to do is extend Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 2% that we can't afford and, according to economists, will have the least positive impact on our economy."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials...se...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min Hunters are pussles 8,611
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,297
How is the pastor paid 4 hr Zebo 2
Engagement: Melissa Perry & Taylor Trumphour 8 hr KKs EX 4
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 9 hr Transplant 65
Craig's list 10 hr all talk 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 17 hr obama sucks 1,498

Search the Nashville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••