Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,662)

Showing posts 53,221 - 53,240 of138,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dropped out"? Dang WILLARD, you must be my age! "Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out"...does that sound familiar?:)
AAhhhh Yes Sassy, those were the day's.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Willard, that's not very Christian of you!
You think not, huh? You really wouldn't like the bible!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, stop doing that! Every time you suggest you're starting to identify with me, I have to run outside! The other day you did the same thing. That very afternoon I became despondent, running to my porch, climbing up on the railing, I...jumped! While later burying the cat I was overcome by the smell and decided O.T. was really your guy anyway. Oh, I know he doesn't know how to approach you, but I suggested old spice, a walmart gold chain, a rented camaro and learning the lyrics to that stupid Debbie Boone song - You light up my life! so, when he pulls up tonight, act surprised, and pretend you like his singing. Actually, you should just go for it...pretend you like him!
Willard, I laughed out loud through that whole thing! LMAO! Just when I think that I don't like you, then you up and do something like that and I just melt!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>Willard a christian ?? Not likely. He's just a part - time christian. On Sunday , but not on Monday. Then he reverts back to his old ways.
Your right he is a part time Christian for his own lil flock on Sunday.......he is the one passing the basket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>AAhhhh Yes Sassy, those were the day's.
I guess. I didn't do any of that stuff...I just watched it on TV. I was more interested in the "causes" they were fighting for , than what they were "ingesting". I had a heavy sense of responsibility, even at that young age.
A Friend of my Mom's told her that I was an "Old Soul". But, it all evened out I guess because now the Posters on Topix tell me that I should act my age, so I guess that I'm a "Young Soul" now. Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>Willard a christian ?? Not likely. He's just a part - time christian. On Sunday , but not on Monday. Then he reverts back to his old ways.
It's just Topix...Topix led him astray. Lol! Oh Lord, you don't think he'll start praying for Topix, do you?:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess. I didn't do any of that stuff...I just watched it on TV. I was more interested in the "causes" they were fighting for , than what they were "ingesting". I had a heavy sense of responsibility, even at that young age.
A Friend of my Mom's told her that I was an "Old Soul". But, it all evened out I guess because now the Posters on Topix tell me that I should act my age, so I guess that I'm a "Young Soul" now. Lol!
Sassy your Mother's friend was talking about your past life/lives!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, I laughed out loud through that whole thing! LMAO! Just when I think that I don't like you, then you up and do something like that and I just melt!:)
Now listen here, It's late and I'm tired! You're supposed to melt for O.T., the dumb one!! You'll be eternally enobelized on Venus itself! Think of it, you could be "Goddess divine," who takes in the stupid porch-dog that everyone else just kicks out of the way..do dogs wear old spice? It very well could be the love of the millennium..the only love in the entire universe born solely upon sheer sympathy! I'm telling you..you can do this!! Look, he may be older than you and may look like a Klingon, but those Towncraft suits at pennys are cheap enough! God, don't mess this up!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I see "Henny Penny" is still at here on 8 of every 10 posts.Life's story as expected.
A beautiful week ahead.Too nice to spend it on TOPIX.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I agree with you Willard.Where did Storm go?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just Topix...Topix led him astray. Lol! Oh Lord, you don't think he'll start praying for Topix, do you?:)
Hey, I can run a special for topix degenerates! I'll not only pray, I'll throw in a babtismal. It's not a big tank, so if you go down...you're on your own!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy your Mother's friend was talking about your past life/lives!
Could be. My mom said that she meant that I was alot older than my age, but she might have not known herself what her Friend meant. Now me, I would have asked, if I hadn't known for sure what she meant. But, some People get offended at that, as we've seen right here on Topix. Some People are just so "testy".:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of "testy", where did WILLARD go? lol!
I hope it wasn't something I said!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Sassy, I believe when I started talking about past lives he ran out and jumped off his railing.
Gatta Go Sassy..........Later!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Yes, Everything!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now listen here, It's late and I'm tired! You're supposed to melt for O.T., the dumb one!! You'll be eternally enobelized on Venus itself! Think of it, you could be "Goddess divine," who takes in the stupid porch-dog that everyone else just kicks out of the way..do dogs wear old spice? It very well could be the love of the millennium..the only love in the entire universe born solely upon sheer sympathy! I'm telling you..you can do this!! Look, he may be older than you and may look like a Klingon, but those Towncraft suits at pennys are cheap enough! God, don't mess this up!
LMAO! Eternally what??? Enobelized? Is that anything like "in love with"...or situated...WILLARD, don't use those 20 words. You've already told me that I've got a 5 dollar brain. Next thing, you'll be wanting your change and I'm broke, too.:)
There's just one little itsy-bitsy problem...I think OT has a Wife! And I'll betcha that she's not going to give him up, not to me or anybody else...and I'm too old to get in a Cat Fight over a Man, not to mention, too proud! Actually, I was too old for that when I was 20...and too proud!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, I believe when I started talking about past lives he ran out and jumped off his railing.
Gatta Go Sassy..........Later!
Bye, Dunlapian.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Everything!:)
Ah, c'mon WILLARD, I was just teasing ya. You were holdng your own pretty well, too, you know.:)
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I don't have a wife.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

What? You gals all run for the hills.
lowsdown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Why do you folk want to talk about old stuff? It is after all 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,221 - 53,240 of138,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grand Cross 41 min guest 14
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 1 hr carlos perez 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr TN Voter 8,873
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 hr John 1,337
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 6 hr aime steed 3
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Sat Reader 20
dcs (Feb '12) Sat Terri 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••