WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57819 Dec 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, you're just getting silly and scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to gripe about concerning the Obamas!
No, I didn't even make it to the bottom of the barrel! These last four years have been hilarious. Americans have actually elected a community organizer who never even ran a gas station or 7-11 store, was never responsible for a work-force or employees, was never accountable for a budget of any kind..and still isn't etcetera. I'm not sure he's qualified to park valet cars at a grade B restaurant! Americans may vote for whom they choose, I'm just enjoying the exasperation from folks who can't understand how this man with a sterling education from the most prestigious schools in america has seemingly remained a functional idiot. The idea that America's monetary, unemployment and cultural crisis' can be responsibly addressed by repetitive spending increases is hilarious, even if the U.S. debt wasn't partially marked by a .40+ cents borrowed on every federal dollar spent. The sirens are blasting and the government is still on a wild shop and spending spree...unbelievable. I just long for the day when we could vote for people who can add and subtract!

It would stand to reason this same unqualified person would be responsible for something like this.

VIDEO http://cbsn.ws/k25f3I
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57820 Dec 3, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Values? You and I have two very different definitions for that word.
A boring overstatement of the obvious!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57821 Dec 3, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Translation... "Willard said : "I like me...who do you like ?"
I knew you wouldn't get it! Betsy was apparently kicked out of finishing school, I'm guessing you and Howard johnson must have...dropped out together?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57822 Dec 3, 2012
Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much? You should go pray about that. Talk Mary Ann and Carol into laying hands on you (if you can) and you might stop being such a hate filled old geezer.
"Betsy", I think his right hand is named Maryann and his left is named Carol. Based on that, and his personality, I would say he knows both of them intimately. Chuckles !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57823 Dec 3, 2012
People, if you never read anything else that's put up in a Link, please, please read this, particularly you Republicans and Tea Party members. It will catch you up fast and keep you hanging on to every word, in the process.
----------
"How Wall Street Hollowed Out Industrial America."

("Forget the fiscal cliff. America's real problem is a Wall Street that has eaten up Industrial America and threatens to consume the rest of us.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/h...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57824 Dec 3, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't get it! Betsy was apparently kicked out of finishing school, I'm guessing you and Howard johnson must have...dropped out together?
"Dropped out"? Dang WILLARD, you must be my age! "Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out"...does that sound familiar?:)

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#57825 Dec 3, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't get it! Betsy was apparently kicked out of finishing school, I'm guessing you and Howard johnson must have...dropped out together?
That's Howard's Johnson, fool.

And, I have a graduate degree. Anyone who resorts to accusing someone have being kicked out of school when they fail to make their point isn't all that bright themselves.

But, most trolls aren't.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57828 Dec 3, 2012
Not Willard wrote:
Willard is very impressed with himself even if no one else is. That way he always has at least one fan/follower.
Why, he's just a Legend in his own Mind. LOL!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57829 Dec 3, 2012
WILLARD Honey, this is for you.:)

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57830 Dec 3, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
With this many trees, Barry and Michelle can invite even more lewd, gangster rappers to their White House Christmas party. Just imagine, while group wardrobe malfunctions are taking place on the bump & grind dance floor, a copy of Obama's do not resuscitate law can be placed in the manger to be worshiped...instead of the greatet gift the world was ever to receive.
Now now Willard, that's not very Christian of you!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57831 Dec 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dropped out"? Dang WILLARD, you must be my age! "Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out"...does that sound familiar?:)
Please, stop doing that! Every time you suggest you're starting to identify with me, I have to run outside! The other day you did the same thing. That very afternoon I became despondent, running to my porch, climbing up on the railing, I...jumped! While later burying the cat I was overcome by the smell and decided O.T. was really your guy anyway. Oh, I know he doesn't know how to approach you, but I suggested old spice, a walmart gold chain, a rented camaro and learning the lyrics to that stupid Debbie Boone song - You light up my life! so, when he pulls up tonight, act surprised, and pretend you like his singing. Actually, you should just go for it...pretend you like him!

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#57832 Dec 3, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Willard, that's not very Christian of you!
Willard's just a troll stirring the pot. Nobody is that dense.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57833 Dec 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
WILLARD Honey, this is for you.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QjLxwMxxp8IXX
I don't watch anything you post!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57834 Dec 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dropped out"? Dang WILLARD, you must be my age! "Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out"...does that sound familiar?:)
AAhhhh Yes Sassy, those were the day's.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57835 Dec 3, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Willard, that's not very Christian of you!
You think not, huh? You really wouldn't like the bible!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57837 Dec 3, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, stop doing that! Every time you suggest you're starting to identify with me, I have to run outside! The other day you did the same thing. That very afternoon I became despondent, running to my porch, climbing up on the railing, I...jumped! While later burying the cat I was overcome by the smell and decided O.T. was really your guy anyway. Oh, I know he doesn't know how to approach you, but I suggested old spice, a walmart gold chain, a rented camaro and learning the lyrics to that stupid Debbie Boone song - You light up my life! so, when he pulls up tonight, act surprised, and pretend you like his singing. Actually, you should just go for it...pretend you like him!
Willard, I laughed out loud through that whole thing! LMAO! Just when I think that I don't like you, then you up and do something like that and I just melt!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57838 Dec 3, 2012
Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>Willard a christian ?? Not likely. He's just a part - time christian. On Sunday , but not on Monday. Then he reverts back to his old ways.
Your right he is a part time Christian for his own lil flock on Sunday.......he is the one passing the basket.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57839 Dec 3, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>AAhhhh Yes Sassy, those were the day's.
I guess. I didn't do any of that stuff...I just watched it on TV. I was more interested in the "causes" they were fighting for , than what they were "ingesting". I had a heavy sense of responsibility, even at that young age.
A Friend of my Mom's told her that I was an "Old Soul". But, it all evened out I guess because now the Posters on Topix tell me that I should act my age, so I guess that I'm a "Young Soul" now. Lol!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57840 Dec 3, 2012
Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>Willard a christian ?? Not likely. He's just a part - time christian. On Sunday , but not on Monday. Then he reverts back to his old ways.
It's just Topix...Topix led him astray. Lol! Oh Lord, you don't think he'll start praying for Topix, do you?:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57841 Dec 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess. I didn't do any of that stuff...I just watched it on TV. I was more interested in the "causes" they were fighting for , than what they were "ingesting". I had a heavy sense of responsibility, even at that young age.
A Friend of my Mom's told her that I was an "Old Soul". But, it all evened out I guess because now the Posters on Topix tell me that I should act my age, so I guess that I'm a "Young Soul" now. Lol!
Sassy your Mother's friend was talking about your past life/lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr KiMerde 2,836
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 10 hr ronnie 6
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 23 hr b1234here 1,861
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer Thu Coldasice 1
impeach Obama (Nov '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 71
Outstanding Steel Guitar player Wed Steeler 1
Wife cheated need an opinion Dec 17 Website Operator 17
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Julio Jones not seen practicing on Friday
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NFL10:25 AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports