Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57546 Nov 30, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Someone with your mentality would think the posts are "fresh and intelligent" since both are strange to your world. As for "stormy", that poster has real problems as often seen in the ranting they do about religion . Stormy can't even find the ditch because he/she has been off road for a while now.
I don't mean to insult you but that is STORMY'S field of study.
She is not here to impress you and you are not here to judge her.
You need to find your own interest.You probably have something you're very good at.There is room for all.There is not room for assaulting posters..You just have to check in with Sassy for she's a squatter on this "channel". Sometimes you just have to give her the middle finger.

Location hidden

#57547 Nov 30, 2012
Everybody,now wave at your neighbor!It's the season.

Location hidden

#57548 Nov 30, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>I may indeed be boring, but you are a total nutcase. Your posting has proven that many times. You do,as has been stated, have an obsession with Sassy and you can't hide it. It comes out in every post you make. Do you have her pictures taped to the walls of your house ??
Everybody has her picture.It's my wallpaper on my commode seat cover inside.And the liner to the top in my garbage can.I put it in litter pan,dog house etc.
When you call a person names,criminal,gay, a DAMN LIAR,you're not thinking they forget do you?
Obsessed is not the word.Hate is more like it.I'm with her enemies which are many.Get that in your head.I don't forget either like JK.

Location hidden

#57549 Nov 30, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think it imprudent to anticipate someone's decisions and conduct before it happens! I stay busy with cards on the table and wish not to forcast those un-played. I'm not bashful about engaging others but wish not to unnecessarily pursue frivilous distractions. There is much constructive work for conservatives, I hope I may count on you for support in the future. I truly seek and value friendship of all American patriots. Surely, I ask for yours. tks.
We all know her pattern,having seen it over and over.It happens,you'll see..
You're ok.Cards,Solitaire is interesting.I used to be good at canasta,rook..Used to be.

Location hidden

#57551 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has her picture.It's my wallpaper on my commode seat cover inside.And the liner to the top in my garbage can.I put it in litter pan,dog house etc.
When you call a person names,criminal,gay, a DAMN LIAR,you're not thinking they forget do you?
Obsessed is not the word.Hate is more like it.I'm with her enemies which are many.Get that in your head.I don't forget either like JK.
Drats! Forgot to name my dart board games,target practice poster,voodoo dolls,etc.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57552 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obession with me is showing too.None of your business who I obsess over.
He can be nice if he is a he.Somebody needs to tell you know who for she posted it was a female.Lordy Lordy!
The BS just never stops with you, does it?
I don't think I ever posted that OT was a Female, because I have never thought that he was. Now, you and your "little" rat pack have possibly said that in some of your posts that you have forged, using my Name. Bur, if you're going to keep making that claim about what I have said, put up the quoted post to show what you're referring to...and try not to change the quoted post that you put up!

Location hidden

#57553 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ok.Cards,Solitaire is interesting.I used to be good at canasta,rook..Used to be.
You say that like you think somebody gives a flying leap! News Flash...THEY DON'T, JERK***!

Location hidden

#57554 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Matt, is that you???

Location hidden

#57555 Nov 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I ever posted that OT was a Female, because I have never thought that he was. Now, you and your "little" rat pack have possibly said that in some of your posts that you have forged, using my Name. Bur, if you're going to keep making that claim about what I have said, put up the quoted post to show what you're referring to...and try not to change the quoted post that you put up!
You don't even know what's in your 23,000 posts.Don't have to.
Not about to.
Change?I don't do ratty things like you did and to show others how.You are responsible for 3 of my own being changed.Changing posts to suit yourself is like I just got through reading on your home towm,from a poster ,stupid.He called you stupid,don't vote,on Tn care,can't get out of the house.Wow!No,You should know what you do.Not this one either.
BC Alien

United States

#57556 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
A Romantic Story

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve
and the mall was packed. As the wife walked through the mall she was
surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around. She was
quite upset because they had a lot to do. Because she was so
worried, she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the
jewelry store we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love
with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you
that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I
remember that jewelry store.

He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."

Location hidden

#57557 Nov 30, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what's in your 23,000 posts.Don't have to.
Not about to.
Change?I don't do ratty things like you did and to show others how.You are responsible for 3 of my own being changed.Changing posts to suit yourself is like I just got through reading on your home towm,from a poster ,stupid.He called you stupid,don't vote,on Tn care,can't get out of the house.Wow!No,You should know what you do.Not this one either.
----------

And you probably posted most of them, using one of your other Aliases.
Here's something that I'll bet you know all about, so tell us of your experiences, in this area.
----------
"Christian Group Says Demon Sex Makes You Gay."

("A Christian Magazine warns that homosexuality is caused by sex with Demons and that's just the beginning.")

Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/christian-group-says-...

Location hidden

#57558 Nov 30, 2012
"123nutcase" posted:

"You don't even know what's in your 23,000 posts."
----------
You're right! Unlike you, I don't have the "need" nor the obsession to read and re-read them over, and over, and over...until you practically have all of them memorized!

Location hidden

#57559 Nov 30, 2012
"President Obama Playing Hardball With Republicans On Fiscal Cliff."
Click here:
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/president-o...

Location hidden

#57560 Nov 30, 2012
I read where I please.You'd not ever bother reading what you post and then you deny.
I don't answer to people like you.You are not what I admire.
You're not nice. You're just a gossip.Just read someone calling you a toublemaking troll on your hometown thread.Looks like you try to run the county.
I don't talk "strip poker" with men.You did.

Location hidden

#57561 Nov 30, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"123nutcase" posted:
"You don't even know what's in your 23,000 posts."
----------
You're right! Unlike you, I don't have the "need" nor the obsession to read and re-read them over, and over, and over...until you practically have all of them memorized!
You must think you are the star everywhere.
I read many threads and forums.We cover 13 counties and don't bother asking anything else.You're such a bore.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57562 Dec 1, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't disappoint me!
More! More!
"You're ok"?

Hilarious!
;)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57564 Dec 1, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ! You have never posted that I was a female "Sassy". I don't think I ever made a secret of being a male on this thread !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57565 Dec 1, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I don't think these are the "cards" that "Willard" is talking about......but he will probably forgive you since you are such a "patriot" ! Chuckles !!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57566 Dec 1, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to insult you but that is STORMY'S field of study.
She is not here to impress you and you are not here to judge her.
You need to find your own interest.You probably have something you're very good at.There is room for all.There is not room for assaulting posters..You just have to check in with Sassy for she's a squatter on this "channel". Sometimes you just have to give her the middle finger.
Based on your VERY NEXT POST asking us all to wave to our neighbor because it is the season....I am waving at you neighbor !(using my middle finger !) Chuckles !!

Location hidden

#57568 Dec 1, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow I don't think these are the "cards" that "Willard" is talking about......but he will probably forgive you since you are such a "patriot" ! Chuckles !!
"Chuckles" :>),
once again ,you must put your sarcastic 2 cents in on another's post.
Do you get a payoff? No one can post without you and SASSY jumping in before the other party even has a time to reply as you did Willard on this post...Know it all. Do you read your neighbor's paper for them then put it back in place? Stop commenting on posts not directed at YOU. All you two post is BS.
Yes,she posted that you were female.No ,I wo'nt show you.She has posted 23,000 times.Do you really think she knows what she is saying EVERYWHERE? No, she just blabbers.
Now,there is much to be done for a family's Christmas.I don't care if you people kill each other.One only has to read a little to see a lot and I can see she is busy running Camden.
Thank God,she is NOT in my town.Thank God everyday.
I've seen enough out of you and still out on Dunlapian but Wilard and Storm hurt no one and yet you and a couple more are so degrading.
Shame she won't so maybe TOPIX will shut down after the new election is established in January.
You'd do people a service to just drop out find a decent hobby amd get out of the rut you are in bashing people along with her.
You were above her level ,I thought until I saw how you ride fences. Your wealth sways no one nor your gender.You are a boatload of running off at your mouth,and now you can't control it just like her.
You have become her just like her trashy son is trying to be.Find a new person to stab in the back.I did think you nice but not anymore.You showed your true colors.Good day to one of ,Satan's disciple you have become..See if Sassy does anything special for her family for Christmas.Mo,like every holiday,Topix takes presidence over her kids.More important to be a good mother.She is no longer a mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 24 min eyeful 2,942
Place to rent 2 hr Newtoarea 1
C.O.C. or The Confederation of Clubs (Jun '10) 5 hr BlueFuckinMagoo 31
Former teacher faces new sex battery charges (Oct '07) 19 hr Witness 48
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Sun In the closet 765
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Sun suspicion 24
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... Dec 19 ronnie 6
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News