Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, WE CANNOT HELP IT. tHOSE THAT KNOW JESUS , NO WE ARE NOT JESUS OR JEHOVAH, IF YOU KNEW JESUS, SOMETIMES WE ARE VESSELS HE FILLS UP THAT AND IT JUST STARTS POURING OUT, CAN YOU SEE ANYONE THAT JESUS HEALED , KEEPING QUITE ABOUT WHAT JESUS DID, EVEN WHEN TOLD NOT TO TELL ANYONE. LOL, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE WORDS "DO NOT GET ME STARTED, DON'T ASK, UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE TIME.
i AM 1 THAT HAS GOT ANGRY WHEN HEARING SOME PREACHERS , LOOK AT THEIR WATCH AND SAY TIME IS UP, WHEN WHAT THEY ARE PREACHING IS GOOD, YOU WANT TO SAY i AM STILL HUNGRY , THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, i WANT MORE., AS AN ADULT SOMETIMES i AM LIKE A KID. THAT IS THE WAY THE INSPIRED WORD OF JEHOVAH AND JESUS IS.
AS FAR AS YOU BEING ABRAHAM, HE IS DEAD , JESUS IS NOT! HE LIVES WITHIN THE SOULS OF HIS OWN, DO NOT BLAME US , IF SOME THINGS REMIND OF OF JESUS, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR ANYONE, YOU CAN TELL JESUS ABOUT IT. JESUS KNOWS EVERYONE OF US.
Thank you very much.
Mr Magoo

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Just curious why this "Governor in 2010" crap is always at the top of the Topix list.

Now, I know.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you just described yourself and "follower's "
I hear sound can be very deceiving when your head is jammed up your ass! Not that I expect improvement, but you real1y need to pull yours out!
Mr Magoo

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

A place where super-ego's and sub-ego's can come and flaunt their shit. Why, it's safe, on-going, and even entertaining at times.

I would expect nothing less from a gaggle of humans.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I read a little about this plan to deny Obama his second term and coronate Mitt Romney. It would have seemed ironic that the party of Lincoln would so glibly attempt to shred the constitution, if I hadn't just witnessed their attempts to deny the rights of citizens of this country to cast their votes for the candidate of their choice.
I have been following the secession petition signatures pouring into Washington from members of that same party. Again the irony seems to be lost on them. In my opinion, every one of the signers should be questioned and required to provide reasons why they should not be brought up on charges of treason against the United States of America. There isn't much left that is grand about The Grand Old Party.
I think it is funny that "Willard" wastes his time judging posts multiple times ! It tickles me to see how petty and small he can be !
Your post would have been nice without your judging another in the very last comment as usual.No one asked you for your opinion of another poster.This is what you do best.And people have a right to exercise their RIGHTS as Americans,done every election.
Treason? You are over the boundry..
A little out of line aren't you?You'd like to hang everybody that don't agree with your closed mind.You could learn from Willard .
Everyone wants to link posters with others.What difference does it make.Like asking you your sex.Who cares,nobody wants you.
No one can post without assaulting posters and what is posted is not even relevant to the topix they posted about.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU POST,HABIT?You have a smirky "better than you" attitude as does a few other.No one decides what posters post.What he post is HIS business unless it's about you.You need o see yourself as others see you.Sideways.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Mr Magoo wrote:
A place where super-ego's and sub-ego's can come and flaunt their shit. Why, it's safe, on-going, and even entertaining at times.
I would expect nothing less from a gaggle of humans.
I haven't heard that term "gaggle" in a long time. What part of the country are you from? tks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Good for Laughs wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't read this drivel. Is it possible that this did not need to be written?
Gosh,they forgot to run it by you first!Warned about you watching them.Your's didn't need to be written,ever think of that? Totally of no content.What does it do for you? Nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh GfL, don't burst his bubble, he fancies himself another Patrick Henry, or a Paul Revere.....or maybe the second coming for an Old Testament God of fire and brimstone...depending on the day ! Makes me wonder what he is drinking, or smoking...or both ! Chuckles !!
Why can't you leave the other poster out of your sarcastic remarks? HABIT.That's why.
You can't help yourself.What if you were picked apart?You well deserve it.You have lots to learn but you can't see your deficit mentally and intelligently.Are you maybe elderly?.
You've got a bad habit. How boring you are and predictable.Only nice if you agree.Sarcastic if you don't.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Please accept a compliment..this is actually very witty!
Accepted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't have that! You're the third student scheduled for remedial classes and tutorials where you'll sit with Sassy and O.T. in a special reading class. Simply because you're unable to read material, doesn't mean it's not necessary.
Your last question rather answers itself, doesn't it? The fact that you "can't" understand it, evidences its necessity! Stop laughing and do your homework.
Chuckles doesn't even know we have lost the Middle East.Burning American flags is not as important as election clean-up.Better stick with Americans who are doing what they are entitled to do without his judging them.Watch flag burning get worse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.
To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off about 50 of our employees instead.
This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to chose who would have to go. So, this is what I did....
I walked through our parking lots and found 50 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided that these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change....and I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
CEO
We have an 11% unemployment rate and they plan to increase cost of Wheel Tax.
Mr Magoo

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard that term "gaggle" in a long time. What part of the country are you from? tks.
Right cheer in good ol' McMinn county, TN.

But, then again, I am a transplant.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you leave the other poster out of your sarcastic remarks? HABIT.That's why.
You can't help yourself.What if you were picked apart?You well deserve it.You have lots to learn but you can't see your deficit mentally and intelligently.Are you maybe elderly?.
You've got a bad habit. How boring you are and predictable.Only nice if you agree.Sarcastic if you don't.
Are you trying to find out if he is old enough for you? You are starting to sound like you have an obsession with OT like you do Sassy. Do you ever wind down? You post non-stop like someone has wound your key too tight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>From reading your "self righteous" posts I believe your head is somewhere similar since you really believe the other posters actually buy what you are selling. You should be a preacher or politician, or maybe a lawyer since you are really full of it. People like you are very amusing to watch as well as the ones who swallow the BS you feed them.
A little envy here? Doesn't make any difference what he is.Can post as he sees fit,don't you? Yep!

I happen to like his new, fresh, intelligent posts,leaving all of you wannabe politicians so far behind.
STORMY'S got you all in the ditch.too but you are one of the ones trying to run people off changing names like underwear.
He's putting you all in a bad light.More sensible interesting reads.Keep up your good work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to find out if he is old enough for you? You are starting to sound like you have an obsession with OT like you do Sassy. Do you ever wind down? You post non-stop like someone has wound your key too tight.
Your obession with me is showing too.None of your business who I obsess over.
He can be nice if he is a he.Somebody needs to tell you know who for she posted it was a female.Lordy Lordy!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>From reading your "self righteous" posts I believe your head is somewhere similar since you really believe the other posters actually buy what you are selling. You should be a preacher or politician, or maybe a lawyer since you are really full of it. People like you are very amusing to watch as well as the ones who swallow the BS you feed them.
Well then, you're gonna' have plently of amusement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever recharge your batteries? You reside on TOPIX.
YOU DO KNOW,YOU'RE A PAI IN THE AZZ.WHAT RAISED YOU, ANIMALS?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Mr Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right cheer in good ol' McMinn county, TN.
But, then again, I am a transplant.
I've never spent any time your way. So many of us are transplants. I was particularly wondering where you might have been from originally. When you used the word "gaggle" I simply hadn't heard that term used in a very long time and found it interesting. I appreciate the return hello, hope your weekend is wonderful. Let us hear from you again sometime! tks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll accept the risk of being told this is none of my business, but I encourage caution here, Sassy. It's easy enough to ascertain who this is and how to be safe. Sorry for the butt-in.
Don't worry,she has experience.She will be assaulting him soon ,calling him gay,liar,criminal, and he will not qualify.There has been many suiters she ran off given time.
Good luck Melvin.Register cause she next will want a pm and she gives out her number then.Address is already posted many tims..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post would have been nice without your judging another in the very last comment as usual.No one asked you for your opinion of another poster.
Hilarious! Keep 'em coming, 123!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BNA Kids Talent Agency 4 hr FilmSetGuy 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr jumpy 1,436
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history 6 hr common 1
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 7 hr HOBBS 10
Valentine Ogbunugafor (Oct '09) 11 hr jayvee 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr WTH 8,944
If Fences Don't Work, Why Is There One Around T... Wed Zebo 2
•••
•••