Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57312 Nov 28, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Self loathing is so sad "Willard" but it is curable....just stop trying to cause willful injury to our country and being willfully stupid. If that doesn't help, maybe Obamacare will cover a long rest somewhere quiet.
Why is such an intelligent person so sarcastic?How many names are you using? Yet you call another out.Let's see some maturity here.You argue like a child.
Don't you ever talk pleasantly?

Location hidden

#57313 Nov 28, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary is getting ready to be the next president of the United States so that book will have to wait a few more years....
Oh and Rick Santorum is looking at another run ! I certainly hope so.
BTW The Enquirer isn't a reputable news source....try a regular newspaper next time.
Neither are you.Better look further.
Drone

UK

#57314 Nov 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
And you Teapublicans say that I never post anything critical of Obama. Well, here you go...
----------
"Have U.S. Drones Become A 'Counterinsurgency Air Force' For Our Allies?"
Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/have-u.s.-d...
I'm watching Morphina with my drone.

Location hidden

#57315 Nov 28, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary is getting ready to be the next president of the United States so that book will have to wait a few more years....
Oh and Rick Santorum is looking at another run ! I certainly hope so.
BTW The Enquirer isn't a reputable news source....try a regular newspaper next time.
She's not running.He's dying.It's all over.Maybe you can get Quale to run.Stop tryingto be a dictator.
Your opinion of media is worthless.Act like an adult.

Location hidden

#57316 Nov 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I ain't, "ain't nothin'"...I'm a Human Being and I'm just as good as any other Human Being, whether they think so or not! In fact, if they think I'm not, that might make me alittle better than them, in the "thinking" Dept.!
Just because you turned your Life into a pile of Poop, early on...and seem to like it that way...doesn't mean all the rest of us did! So, speak for yourself. A Lot of People would agree with you, if you do...on that "assessment" of yourself being "a Nothin'", anyway!
YOU have a thinkin' department? Where is it ,in your azz?
You don't need to be answering other's posts but that's your field of expertise even though you don't know who you are talking to.23,000 sort of tells your life's story.Boring as it is.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57317 Nov 28, 2012
People, just totally ignore "It" and maybe "it" will go away!

"It" is either totally insane and living in some altered Reality or, "It" is doing a very good imitation!

Whatever is going on, it's very "spooky" and Halloween is over, so you know what I'm talking about and Halloween isn't it!

Location hidden

#57318 Nov 28, 2012
"Alan Simpson Hopes Norquist Drowns In A Bathtub."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/27/alan-si...
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57319 Nov 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Alan Simpson Hopes Norquist Drowns In A Bathtub."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/27/alan-si...
This headline made me laugh this morning - thanks.

I hate to say that I agree with Alan after the comments Norquist made about going back on the tax pledge was like "cheating on your wife", and that he wanted access to the discussions and the ability to air to the public for 7 days before it was voted on - who does he think he is? I don't remember anyone electing him for anything, but he sure does act like he has power above all !

Location hidden

#57320 Nov 28, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
This headline made me laugh this morning - thanks.
I hate to say that I agree with Alan after the comments Norquist made about going back on the tax pledge was like "cheating on your wife", and that he wanted access to the discussions and the ability to air to the public for 7 days before it was voted on - who does he think he is? I don't remember anyone electing him for anything, but he sure does act like he has power above all !
I haven't figured out exactly what or who HE thinks he is, but I think he's just a, "Legend in his own Mind", and a very Little Man with a Very Much overly-inflated Ego.

Seriously, I think he is just a Lobbyist...I think. I'll have to Google him and see if he has any other, "Claim To Fame"!

Location hidden

#57321 Nov 28, 2012
"U.S. Special Envoy To Pakistan And Afghanistan To Leave.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/28/u-s-spe...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57322 Nov 28, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Wold you tell me why you do personaql assaulting to posters? You profess to know the answers to all problems worldwide,cut the people in the working world,talk about the american chosen patries,and do you know how childish "Chuckles" reads?Are you that childish?Wny don't you add a smiley face like a kid.Yo may be old but you need to mature also.Put your toys away.Be a nice adult..
There are some people that you can't be "nice" to and unfortunately you are one of them. You dn't want to discuss poltics, you wish to aggrivate "Sassy", so...I have decided to treat you the same way you treat myself and others. You don't seem to like it....and neither does your buddy "Willard" ! Well that's just too bad. You post non-stop insults and then ask why others are insulting. You report page after page of posts, then wonder why posters treat you with disdain... I TRY to treat others as I wish to be treated, but I fall short in the turn the other cheek stuff. You it would seem, are great at dishing it out but you can't take it can you ? CHUCKLES !!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57323 Nov 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
People, just totally ignore "It" and maybe "it" will go away!
"It" is either totally insane and living in some altered Reality or, "It" is doing a very good imitation!
Whatever is going on, it's very "spooky" and Halloween is over, so you know what I'm talking about and Halloween isn't it!
Sassy, sorry to hear about your friend/family member getting cancer.
Keep me posted!

Location hidden

#57324 Nov 28, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, sorry to hear about your friend/family member getting cancer.
Keep me posted!
I will, Dunlapian...Thank you.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57325 Nov 28, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> There are some people that you can't be "nice" to and unfortunately you are one of them. You dn't want to discuss poltics, you wish to aggrivate "Sassy", so...I have decided to treat you the same way you treat myself and others. You don't seem to like it....and neither does your buddy "Willard" ! Well that's just too bad. You post non-stop insults and then ask why others are insulting. You report page after page of posts, then wonder why posters treat you with disdain... I TRY to treat others as I wish to be treated, but I fall short in the turn the other cheek stuff. You it would seem, are great at dishing it out but you can't take it can you ? CHUCKLES !!
Well said OT, and it looks like others agree as well. Willard, Mary Ann, AND Carol will all have to furiously judge to make it look otherwise... HEE-HEE !
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57326 Nov 28, 2012
Rhetorical question: What do the rich do when you raise their taxes to 50%?

They LEAVE.

Two-thirds of millionaires left Britain to avoid 50p tax rate

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9707...

Question seeking answers: What would be the effect if the top earners in this country took their money and left?
aaa

Cookeville, TN

#57327 Nov 28, 2012
Why is this even still on here? 2010 is over, right?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57328 Nov 28, 2012
Omen wrote:
They LEAVE.
Question seeking answers: What would be the effect if the top earners in this country took their money and left?
I don't think it is being proposed in this country to raise the tax rate to 50% on anyone.
Real

Cookeville, TN

#57329 Nov 28, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is being proposed in this country to raise the tax rate to 50% on anyone.
Don't think means don't know..look it up
Yes we can

Location hidden

#57330 Nov 28, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> There are some people that you can't be "nice" to and unfortunately you are one of them. You dn't want to discuss poltics, you wish to aggrivate "Sassy", so...I have decided to treat you the same way you treat myself and others. You don't seem to like it....and neither does your buddy "Willard" ! Well that's just too bad. You post non-stop insults and then ask why others are insulting. You report page after page of posts, then wonder why posters treat you with disdain... I TRY to treat others as I wish to be treated, but I fall short in the turn the other cheek stuff. You it would seem, are great at dishing it out but you can't take it can you ? CHUCKLES !!
You don't talk politics,you bash people who you think you can put to shame.As for her,you bring her up in EVERY POST.Now stop.
I don't like your attitude because you see yourself as superior.
Again,you like to show yourself up as the brilliant one.Political debating is nothing you know about.You like the other need to LEARN to respect the other person's views and like her YOU DO NOT.The Democratic party is not your sole party.It's America's party,same for Republican.Treat them respectfully.

Location hidden

#57331 Nov 28, 2012
Omen wrote:
They LEAVE.
Very little. You wouldn't even know they were gone, if somebody didn't tell you!
All they've done is take from this Country, for so long...I'm kinda wondering what you think would be so devastating about them leaving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr my vote for kelly 1,976
Man Holds Family Members Hostage - NewsChannel ... (Mar '10) 11 hr aryanbitch 3
Wounded Warrior Nashville Celebrity Support 16 hr Donor 3
Newschannel 5 - BREAKING NEWS 20 hr NOT breaking news 1
planning a trip to menages Fri Been there 3
Is Metro Councilman Jason Holleman a Racist? Fri Facts Jack 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate Fri Lawrence Wolf 3,520
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web