Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I surrender to Prince Edward Island.What a beautiful place.There are at least 30 golf courses.Clear the island here I come waving my white flag and toting my insured balls.
Hey, you don't scare me...I'd go with you onto the golf course anytime!:) And I wouldn't take a Knight's shield , either.:)

But now, that "Ski Lift"...well, that's a whole different story!:+)

And yes, I remember.:*
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you don't scare me...I'd go with you onto the golf course anytime!:) And I wouldn't take a Knight's shield , either.:)
But now, that "Ski Lift"...well, that's a whole different story!:+)
And yes, I remember.:*
aww im soo proud,you changed your pic to a more believible one.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all "ain't nothin' " now are we Goosey ?? Whatever would TOPIX do without your rambling?
Well I ain't, "ain't nothin'"...I'm a Human Being and I'm just as good as any other Human Being, whether they think so or not! In fact, if they think I'm not, that might make me alittle better than them, in the "thinking" Dept.!

Just because you turned your Life into a pile of Poop, early on...and seem to like it that way...doesn't mean all the rest of us did! So, speak for yourself. A Lot of People would agree with you, if you do...on that "assessment" of yourself being "a Nothin'", anyway!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>aww im soo proud,you changed your pic to a more believible one.
As I've already explained, which you obviously didn't read...you were too busy slinging your "vile bile'...I changed my pick to reflect my current emotional state...since I recently found out that a Friend and a Relative have terminal Cancer, with only weeks and months left, to be here!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've already explained, which you obviously didn't read...you were too busy slinging your "vile bile'...I changed my pick to reflect my current emotional state...since I recently found out that a Friend and a Relative have terminal Cancer, with only weeks and months left, to be here!
First, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and relative. I realize news like that is tough. I wish the best for them.

Second, I realize you don't care what I think or say, but I am sort of impressed by your recent posts. They were actually somewhat civil and you never got personal and left out the bullying. Stating your opinion like this is much more likely to get people's attention rather than the other way.

Just my two cents for what its worth. I truly believe there is a good person in there somewhere. You just need to let others see it sometimes. This is a much more productive way to state your opinion and people will actually think about what you say.
Morbid

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and relative. I realize news like that is tough. I wish the best for them.
Second, I realize you don't care what I think or say, but I am sort of impressed by your recent posts. They were actually somewhat civil and you never got personal and left out the bullying. Stating your opinion like this is much more likely to get people's attention rather than the other way.
Just my two cents for what its worth. I truly believe there is a good person in there somewhere. You just need to let others see it sometimes. This is a much more productive way to state your opinion and people will actually think about what you say.
What…You in love now with a picture? LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just very sad right now and have lost my spirit. But, it'll come back, it always does...which I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear.
The News I received, one right before Thanksgiving and the other One a couple of days ago, just made all of this stuff on here seem so unimportant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>What…You in love now with a picture? LMAO
"Morbid", you should never feel ashamed nor criticize anybody else for having compassion and empathy for another Human Being. It's a very desirable trait to have and it's a sign of Strength of Character, not weakness as a Human Being!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Morbid", you should never feel ashamed nor criticize anybody else for having compassion and empathy for another Human Being. It's a very desirable trait to have and it's a sign of Strength of Character, not weakness as a Human Being!
I hope you do realize the second Morbid post is a different person that the first one. He's just Morbid Jr.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you do realize the second Morbid post is a different person that the first one. He's just Morbid Jr.
It doesn't matter...most of what I say when I don't know who I'm talking to, which is most of the time...could be repeated verbatim for 99.9% of the Posters on here.
I can't response on a Personal Level to People I don't even know , not even their gender...so my posts are mostly just my opinions about People, specific points made in specific Posts by Unknown Posters, and about Life, in general!
My private communications are more personal, usually, after a slow process of gaining trust...and sometimes, that never happens, especially now!
Danger_Close

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just very sad right now and have lost my spirit. But, it'll come back, it always does...which I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear.
The News I received, one right before Thanksgiving and the other One a couple of days ago, just made all of this stuff on here seem so unimportant.
I wish you would lose your life. then my life and many others would be complete.

BOO HOO look at poor sassy, she can't get attention one way she will get another. this stuff on here IS unimportant. especially if it comes from you. do us all a favor and go to your garage, hook a hose up to your car, start it up and suck on that hose for about 10 minutes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Danger_Close wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would lose your life. then my life and many others would be complete.
BOO HOO look at poor sassy, she can't get attention one way she will get another. this stuff on here IS unimportant. especially if it comes from you. do us all a favor and go to your garage, hook a hose up to your car, start it up and suck on that hose for about 10 minutes.
You're a sick, sick disgusting Person! You'll face death one of these days, probably before anybody around you does. I say that because, you won't care if it's somebody around you, you're too evil to have that capability...but those drugs you've been on practically your whole Life, will probably explode your Heart at an early age! It couldn't happen to a more deserving Person!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She can`t resist topix, so there`s no way that she`s ever gonna stay away from her cheap laptop for more than five minutes. Topix is her life, her world, her everything. She picks posting on topix over her own family.
I'm not going to hang around here and read your insane, perverted, attempts to find out everything that's none of your business, that's for sure. YOU give me one gigantic Headache!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>BAM BAM...
Oh that`s me banging a hammer in your fat head. You have a headache? Good my job here is done. I got on your nerves so bad that I gave you a headache? Couldn`t happen to a more deserving hippo-crit.
The "Friend" I spoke of, MsHurl/Morphina is in East TN., not far from where you lived!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>123, What are you talking about?
An idiot who thinks she can go about posting on a state wide thread that another woman is a criminal and a man.It is of no value nor does it help her. I am tired enough to go to the DA with it and put it before him to present to her judge in her suit.. She slanders people she does not know.I've had enough.
Her son follows her in nasty talk.Just like the past hours.If I go hours and get back on line,My business, is the two of them being unable to post without mentoioning me.
I think her lawsuit has instilled a fear and paranoia has set in and he feeds it.
You cannot get it through thick skulls that you are not the party they both secretly fear.
You need to be trying to help her if she's your woman as you are dependent on her for approval.
People dying ought to TELL HER SOMETHING.Life is too short to be in EVERYTHING one can drag up to try to get others to read.All junk.3/4 of spamming is not even of interest.Time wasters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Read 57290 where she hardly knows what she' posting about or to .We're libel for what we put on a statewide thread.
Enough is enough.
no name

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

some one honest an not a nepostist

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Everybody ought to be able to use their internet with peaceful pleasure without assault,being called names.
I've tried being nice,I've tried being ugly.Nothing deters it.
Common sense tells people who they are assualting.I won't continue discussing it.I will act.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A much better composed post...there is hope! Imagine, this was accomplished in only one lesson!
Not to initiate the practice of defending myself from an intemperant brat, I will speak to the insult you repeatedly make. I make full use of the topix grading system along with everyone else. There is no other measure of abuse of which you constantly insinuate. This is an unsavory act on your part and I ask you to consider its import. I can only ask you to re-think this dishonest course because it is a baseless antagonism driven by the very jealousy you constantly accuse others of! By virtue of my professional and personal service activities, large family and social circle, I accumulate a group of individuals who choose to follow me. If this offends you, get over it because everyone has the same right we share.
Yes, we have met Mary Ann and Carol. Sure, imaginary "friends" have rights, if you say so...
;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A much better composed post...there is hope! Imagine, this was accomplished in only one lesson!
Not to initiate the practice of defending myself from an intemperant brat, I will speak to the insult you repeatedly make. I make full use of the topix grading system along with everyone else. There is no other measure of abuse of which you constantly insinuate. This is an unsavory act on your part and I ask you to consider its import. I can only ask you to re-think this dishonest course because it is a baseless antagonism driven by the very jealousy you constantly accuse others of! By virtue of my professional and personal service activities, large family and social circle, I accumulate a group of individuals who choose to follow me. If this offends you, get over it because everyone has the same right we share.
His posts are sick.He contributes nothing,only bashing posters.The above post says not one thing of value.To mention my name is totally stupid. He is as sick as she is.Also a little spoiled immature redneck ,probaly never been in a scrape to learn his lesson well.A punk..All talk,no life or wouldn't be on here 24 hours a day.
A total waste of space he takes up.Not his business who likes who unlss he's jealous.He is an instigator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 45 min WTH 9,254
snapchats 6 hr common sense 5
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 10 hr Knight 1,487
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 17 hr unclesam328 1
Police Make Arrest In Bellevue Grow House Bust ... (Jan '10) 18 hr Needing_info 24
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
hotel info Mon vacationer 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Davidson County was issued at August 20 at 3:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••