Torrent

Linden, TN

#57254 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to shut up.You don't have the sense God gave a goose.
Are you not dizzy from running in circles all day long chasing your monkey tail?
your a loser..... its true me and really sassy are lesbian lovers....
Torrent

Linden, TN

#57258 Nov 27, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you have done so much with your life, UNREAL ONE, that`s why you beat on your wife after you get all drunk and loaded, rite? Now before you go posting with your old smoke breath b!tch on the other thread, make sure you log back in to your UNREAL ONE account, ok drunken monkey.
Have a nice day...:)
another dumb statement from a teapublican....
Old black dude

Detroit, MI

#57260 Nov 27, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Another dumb statement from a out of the closet, qveer. So, which one are you, the wide receiver, the tight end, or the touch em` down? Yea, we know you like to take turns. You like to give and receive. Fa**ot.
I bought that stool softener you wants sweets.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57261 Nov 27, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, every post you make betrays your utter ignorance. You are the only one willfully stupid, and you know what I am saying is true because only you and 123 like you, but you continue the charade with your judging to make it look like many in an attempt to feel better about yourself. I have done much with my life, but I am sorry for you that you are too old to outlive your many deficits.
A much better composed post...there is hope! Imagine, this was accomplished in only one lesson!

Not to initiate the practice of defending myself from an intemperant brat, I will speak to the insult you repeatedly make. I make full use of the topix grading system along with everyone else. There is no other measure of abuse of which you constantly insinuate. This is an unsavory act on your part and I ask you to consider its import. I can only ask you to re-think this dishonest course because it is a baseless antagonism driven by the very jealousy you constantly accuse others of! By virtue of my professional and personal service activities, large family and social circle, I accumulate a group of individuals who choose to follow me. If this offends you, get over it because everyone has the same right we share.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#57262 Nov 27, 2012
Omen wrote:
Over the weekend, Jamie Foxx said:
"First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."
And today, we have HIM up on the cross:
Painting Depicts Obama as Crucified Christ
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Do I get a halleluiah?
Do I get a AMEN?
Obama crucifix.

Rumpa pum pum!

Drop in urine.

Rumpa pum pum!

It called ART.

Me then kill you.

Celebrate Diversity!!!!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#57263 Nov 27, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A much better composed post...there is hope! Imagine, this was accomplished in only one lesson!
Not to initiate the practice of defending myself from an intemperant brat, I will speak to the insult you repeatedly make. I make full use of the topix grading system along with everyone else. There is no other measure of abuse of which you constantly insinuate. This is an unsavory act on your part and I ask you to consider its import. I can only ask you to re-think this dishonest course because it is a baseless antagonism driven by the very jealousy you constantly accuse others of! By virtue of my professional and personal service activities, large family and social circle, I accumulate a group of individuals who choose to follow me. If this offends you, get over it because everyone has the same right we share.

Weren't you the religious dude awhile back?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57264 Nov 27, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday, warren Buffet declared that the rich should pay 30% tax rate. That would increase tax revenues by $3.2 Billion a year.
On black Friday, just before the close of business, the government borrowed $24 BILLION.
So if we tax the rich at 30%, it'll only take 8 years to pay off what was borrowed last Friday.
Dya think the government spends just a tad too much?
Omen, increasing the tax rate for those that make OVER $250,000 is not the only arrow in President Obama's quiver. Also President Obama should address the never ending wars, that suck the life(blood and money)out of our country. He should look at the foreign aid that is given out like candy, as we need that money here in Tennessee, for our own red blooded Americans. Entitlements, that the Republicans want so bad will have to be looked at very closely as this will affect the poor Americans.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57265 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get your facts straight.
Even though Dunlapian and OT are not friends,they should assure you, you are following the wrong drummer. Get her off slanderous remarks toward posters on PAY TO SPRAY, if you care about her.
YOU'RE IN FOR A SURPRISE KIDDO!
123, What are you talking about?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57266 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what you are,a bragging person who declares fair play.Yet joins in to slur others on TOPIX. FOR SURE,YOU'RE NO POPE.A self centered democrap though.Live in he past yes person.As long as you can sing your own praises of what you did far far away ,long long ago.
You and "Willard" make a good pair "123" kind of like ding and dong.....you choose which one of those you want to be. Chuckles !!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57267 Nov 27, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I always suspected you saw yourself in flamboyant adornment. Try a beanie when it's convenient. If it fits, stick your head in it...you may even be liked by lots of really stupid people looking for an corrupt "cult"! Oh, sorry..you're already doing that!
Like the American Taliban you are a member of ? No thanks !!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57268 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know you're nowhere near a saint.
Like Cold Mountain nasty character,Look at me,I ain't nothin'.And you ain't.
You are right about one thing...you ain't nothing ! About time you were right about something ! Congratulations !! Chuckles !!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57271 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,we hear from the monkey,rattling his cage for attention away from others.It's all about "Look at me,I'm here! ".
Just let someone mention "Sassy" and watch YOUR cage start quivering and jumping !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57273 Nov 27, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post betrays your utter ignorance of who I am and everything else! I'll never conceal the truth of my having absolutely no respect for anyone engaged in willful injury to our great country. I also dislike willful stupidity.
Self loathing is so sad "Willard" but it is curable....just stop trying to cause willful injury to our country and being willfully stupid. If that doesn't help, maybe Obamacare will cover a long rest somewhere quiet.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#57274 Nov 27, 2012
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds a lot like Herman Cain and just as wacky.
I see you finally admited you were a lesbo you crazyass b*tch!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57275 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Hillary is getting ready to write her tell all book.Tell about all the drinking,fights in White House.Used Bill from a sick bed..
Obama said he didn't like him,didn't want him,
don't know why they used him.
Wait for it,it's comig next year.
Hillary is getting ready to be the next president of the United States so that book will have to wait a few more years....
Oh and Rick Santorum is looking at another run ! I certainly hope so.
BTW The Enquirer isn't a reputable news source....try a regular newspaper next time.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57276 Nov 27, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I surrender to Prince Edward Island.What a beautiful place.There are at least 30 golf courses.Clear the island here I come waving my white flag and toting my insured balls.
Hey, you don't scare me...I'd go with you onto the golf course anytime!:) And I wouldn't take a Knight's shield , either.:)

But now, that "Ski Lift"...well, that's a whole different story!:+)

And yes, I remember.:*
lol

Jackson, TN

#57277 Nov 27, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you don't scare me...I'd go with you onto the golf course anytime!:) And I wouldn't take a Knight's shield , either.:)
But now, that "Ski Lift"...well, that's a whole different story!:+)
And yes, I remember.:*
aww im soo proud,you changed your pic to a more believible one.

Location hidden

#57278 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all "ain't nothin' " now are we Goosey ?? Whatever would TOPIX do without your rambling?
Well I ain't, "ain't nothin'"...I'm a Human Being and I'm just as good as any other Human Being, whether they think so or not! In fact, if they think I'm not, that might make me alittle better than them, in the "thinking" Dept.!

Just because you turned your Life into a pile of Poop, early on...and seem to like it that way...doesn't mean all the rest of us did! So, speak for yourself. A Lot of People would agree with you, if you do...on that "assessment" of yourself being "a Nothin'", anyway!

Location hidden

#57280 Nov 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>aww im soo proud,you changed your pic to a more believible one.
As I've already explained, which you obviously didn't read...you were too busy slinging your "vile bile'...I changed my pick to reflect my current emotional state...since I recently found out that a Friend and a Relative have terminal Cancer, with only weeks and months left, to be here!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#57283 Nov 27, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've already explained, which you obviously didn't read...you were too busy slinging your "vile bile'...I changed my pick to reflect my current emotional state...since I recently found out that a Friend and a Relative have terminal Cancer, with only weeks and months left, to be here!
First, I'm sorry to hear about your friend and relative. I realize news like that is tough. I wish the best for them.

Second, I realize you don't care what I think or say, but I am sort of impressed by your recent posts. They were actually somewhat civil and you never got personal and left out the bullying. Stating your opinion like this is much more likely to get people's attention rather than the other way.

Just my two cents for what its worth. I truly believe there is a good person in there somewhere. You just need to let others see it sometimes. This is a much more productive way to state your opinion and people will actually think about what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Stella 2,178
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company 4 hr My Opinion 8
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) 15 hr Janet Lans 16
Loden Vision Center 19 hr testing 8
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? Mar 28 trying 16
Hahaha laughing at you Mar 27 testing 2
ladies Mar 27 heygirl 3
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web