Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57180 Nov 27, 2012
"Republican Makes $42 Million In A Single Year, Says Union Workers Are Too Rich."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/republican-ma...
Mafia Watch

Pulaski, TN

#57181 Nov 27, 2012
Me fry cook.

Me minimum wage.

Rumpa pum pum.

Me support unions.

Me subsidize.

Rumpa pum pum!!

Me not on losing end of stick!!!!
RedisrictingFool s

Johnson City, TN

#57182 Nov 27, 2012
The current bunch has been up to no good
RedisrictingFool s

Johnson City, TN

#57183 Nov 27, 2012
we can't let the rich just pass it on down the line without new inovations . Pilot oil wealth
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#57184 Nov 27, 2012
RedisrictingFools wrote:
we can't let the rich just pass it on down the line without new inovations . Pilot oil wealth
New innovation!!

Spell checkers!!!!

Rumpa pum pum!!!!

Rich create it.

Me no use it!

Me hate rich!

Stop the hate!!!!
RedisrictingFool s

Johnson City, TN

#57185 Nov 27, 2012
RedisrictingFools wrote:
READ ON
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57186 Nov 27, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?
What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.
Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.
Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.
You seem to have wealth and income confused. I did not suggest taxing wealth, we were discussing income. That confiscating wealth bit makes a good talking point, but it doesnt solve anything. Income is made every year so the income stream to the treasury is constant not static.
I do not wish to impoverish anyone. I want to see capital gains taxed at the same rate as labor. I happen to think that is fair for all concerned. Republicans talk a good game about rewarding work, then they spend their time protecting the income stream of the investor class. You may be focused on the Forbes 400 but my sympathies lie with the family of four with both parents working without raises in years, without equity in their home, with few employer benefits, and with little hope that things will improve anytime soon. They are the ones that need a helping hand. I know a lot of those folks. They are my neighbors, my customers and my friends. The Forbes 400 and those making over 250k a year are doing fine in comparison.
RedisrictingFool s

Johnson City, TN

#57187 Nov 27, 2012
PILOT OIL has got gret laws what about te rest of us what has been in it for us
Peavey

Miami, FL

#57189 Nov 27, 2012
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57190 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
Dec.11, 2012 GOODBY
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57191 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think or do.
I care!!!
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57194 Nov 27, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>It WOULD end up with you in the hospital, that`s a PROMISE., And you can tell your fat a$$ son that too.
Making threats, you dont have alot time left, Dec.11,2012 will be here before you know it. Get that vasenline out, you are going to need it. BABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57195 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!
Like a dog to a bone, you should know Joe, thats soooo dame funny, you are a sick prick, and Dec. 11,2012, everyone will know how sick you really are. I will see ya in the court room. BABAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHA
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57197 Nov 27, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Republican Makes $42 Million In A Single Year, Says Union Workers Are Too Rich."
Click here:
Carly Fiorina, former CEO of H.P. made $42 million in just one year.
She does not understand that a healthy middle class are the one's buying her product.
The Unions that she dislikes are trying to help out the same middle class.
In turn other company's that are not Unionized, also benefit from the wages that a Unionized company generates. Thus the whole economy grows and yes even people like Carly will benefit.
TransformativeTh inker

Johnson City, TN

#57198 Nov 27, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Poverty pleads its what they do lets get rid of the filth of CONSERVATISM once and for all
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57200 Nov 27, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have wealth and income confused. I did not suggest taxing wealth, we were discussing income. That confiscating wealth bit makes a good talking point, but it doesnt solve anything. Income is made every year so the income stream to the treasury is constant not static.
I do not wish to impoverish anyone. I want to see capital gains taxed at the same rate as labor. I happen to think that is fair for all concerned. Republicans talk a good game about rewarding work, then they spend their time protecting the income stream of the investor class. You may be focused on the Forbes 400 but my sympathies lie with the family of four with both parents working without raises in years, without equity in their home, with few employer benefits, and with little hope that things will improve anytime soon. They are the ones that need a helping hand. I know a lot of those folks. They are my neighbors, my customers and my friends. The Forbes 400 and those making over 250k a year are doing fine in comparison.
OT, just to add to your point, may I say something that I have been hearing day after day.
When the Republicans talk about raising taxes, they always without exception say they are against raising taxes on Americans(period). They never ever mention, anything about raising taxes just on those that make over $250,000(and the tax increase will start after the $250,000) which is what our President Obama wants.(and he falls in that group)
Now things will change since President Obama has the backing of the majority of Americans.
This tax increase will only affect 97% of the businesses. Here in East Tennessee, it's far fewer than that.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57201 Nov 27, 2012
Over the weekend, Jamie Foxx said:

"First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

And today, we have HIM up on the cross:

Painting Depicts Obama as Crucified Christ

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Do I get a halleluiah?

Do I get a AMEN?
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57202 Nov 27, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>OT, just to add to your point, may I say something that I have been hearing day after day.
When the Republicans talk about raising taxes, they always without exception say they are against raising taxes on Americans(period). They never ever mention, anything about raising taxes just on those that make over $250,000(and the tax increase will start after the $250,000) which is what our President Obama wants.(and he falls in that group)
Now things will change since President Obama has the backing of the majority of Americans.
This tax increase will only affect 97% of the businesses. Here in East Tennessee, it's far fewer than that.
Since when did $250K become the new millionaire club?

Few would argue if you were raising taxes on those earning over $1 million. But $250K is simply NOT rich, especially when it applies to businesses.

It's just more than what 98% of democrats make, and they want a piece of it, since theft has now been made moral and legal.

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57203 Nov 27, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>OT, just to add to your point, may I say something that I have been hearing day after day.
The conservatives on this thread seem to think those who make a pile of money each year are somehow off limits for the purposes of taxation. The Forbes 400 made an average yearly income of 200 million dollars. Fine, I'm happy for them...BUT they do not need nor do they deserve a lower tax rate than an average working family EARNING 50 or 60k, yet that is what they have ! Why would ANYONE, rich or poor want to continue to support a tax structure that penalizes working for a living ? Without workers, the rich could not stay that way, yet some conservatives haven't made that connection !
Class warfare is real, but it is being waged by the investor class against the average American working family.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57204 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think or do.
The Judge cares what you think and do. BAWBAWBAWHAHAHAHAWAWA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
New TDVA Field Office Opens To Better Serve Mid... 3 hr DeDominicis 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 hr Billy Petty 1,600
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 hr Wondering 630
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 9 hr smokey 5
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... 19 hr cakeneatit2 1
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 21 hr deeds0709 326

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]