|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
You are the ONLY ONE that gives a sh-t. No-one cares what she post, or who is an addict on here. You are sick. Get a life and go outside once and awhile, the freash air will do you good. Let the real people post what they want, it is still a free country. I dont care to read about your obsesion with Sassy. You are sick.
Tattletale Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

So many crybabies, so little time.
Mike

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

funny wrote:
<quoted text> You are the ONLY ONE that gives a sh-t. No-one cares what she post, or who is an addict on here. You are sick. Get a life and go outside once and awhile, the freash air will do you good. Let the real people post what they want, it is still a free country. I dont care to read about your obsesion with Sassy. You are sick.
I agree.
Mike

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

right wrote:
<quoted text> So are you, so whats the difference? You have totally lost your mind over Sassy. I read where you had starked her over 3 States and you are the one who posted that you did. How sick are you?
Whoever they are they are really really sick and need a therapist.
Lefty

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Tattletale Watch wrote:
So many crybabies, so little time.
boo hoo wanky wanky
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
Warrior, dame - Now I have to say thank-you. I have never laught so hard, it hurt my sides. Just a bit of advice, put the pipe down, you sound like a raving idiot.
Lefty

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
I think your full of sh*t.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

"Republican Makes $42 Million In A Single Year, Says Union Workers Are Too Rich."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/republican-ma...
Mafia Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Me fry cook.

Me minimum wage.

Rumpa pum pum.

Me support unions.

Me subsidize.

Rumpa pum pum!!

Me not on losing end of stick!!!!
RedisrictingFool s

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The current bunch has been up to no good
RedisrictingFool s

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

we can't let the rich just pass it on down the line without new inovations . Pilot oil wealth
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RedisrictingFools wrote:
we can't let the rich just pass it on down the line without new inovations . Pilot oil wealth
New innovation!!

Spell checkers!!!!

Rumpa pum pum!!!!

Rich create it.

Me no use it!

Me hate rich!

Stop the hate!!!!
RedisrictingFool s

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RedisrictingFools wrote:
READ ON
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?
What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.
Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.
Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.
You seem to have wealth and income confused. I did not suggest taxing wealth, we were discussing income. That confiscating wealth bit makes a good talking point, but it doesnt solve anything. Income is made every year so the income stream to the treasury is constant not static.
I do not wish to impoverish anyone. I want to see capital gains taxed at the same rate as labor. I happen to think that is fair for all concerned. Republicans talk a good game about rewarding work, then they spend their time protecting the income stream of the investor class. You may be focused on the Forbes 400 but my sympathies lie with the family of four with both parents working without raises in years, without equity in their home, with few employer benefits, and with little hope that things will improve anytime soon. They are the ones that need a helping hand. I know a lot of those folks. They are my neighbors, my customers and my friends. The Forbes 400 and those making over 250k a year are doing fine in comparison.
RedisrictingFool s

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

PILOT OIL has got gret laws what about te rest of us what has been in it for us
Peavey

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
Dec.11, 2012 GOODBY
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think or do.
I care!!!
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>It WOULD end up with you in the hospital, that`s a PROMISE., And you can tell your fat a$$ son that too.
Making threats, you dont have alot time left, Dec.11,2012 will be here before you know it. Get that vasenline out, you are going to need it. BABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!
Like a dog to a bone, you should know Joe, thats soooo dame funny, you are a sick prick, and Dec. 11,2012, everyone will know how sick you really are. I will see ya in the court room. BABAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Hughes 1,458
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
Medical Weight Loss - OPTIFAST 9 hr DC in TN 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Zeke 8,978
Cheatham jail escapee added to TBI Most Wanted ... (Dec '09) 12 hr Matt 6
Feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... 18 hr Bob Rooney 1
Tennessee urges residents to vote earlyTennesse... 18 hr Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••