Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57157 Nov 26, 2012
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a poor person defending the rich who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Why does anyone have to "defend" the rich?

What did they ever do to you?

I know more poor people who wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire. In fact, most of them would steal their wallet while they burned.

More importantly, where did you get the idea that you can take things that don't belong to you; that you didn't work for?

The problem in this country isn't the rich not caring about the poor. That's a given, and if you were rich, you wouldn't care either.

The problem in this country is that the poor is complacent with their lot in life. Their standards are lower, as is their acceptance of failure. Don't get me wrong, failing is necessary to become successful. The difference is that successful people learn from their failures, and try not to male the same mistakes twice.

The poor accept failure, and use it as a reason to stay that way. which is why they have so much animosity towards the rich.

Remember the brainiac in school that got all A's and didn't have to work too hard to get them? You hated that person didn't you? You hated that they didn't have too work hard to get great grades, but you couldn't attain them, no matter how hard you worked.

Of course the truth is, you didn't really work too hard. You only worked until you decided you couldn't work anymore. Which really wasn't very much, if you REALLY looked at it.

Failure is easy. You don't even have to try hard to fail. In fact, the less you try, the easier it is.

And at least 51% of the country agrees with you.

Sad.

WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#57158 Nov 26, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone have to "defend" the rich?
What did they ever do to you?
I know more poor people who wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire. In fact, most of them would steal their wallet while they burned.
More importantly, where did you get the idea that you can take things that don't belong to you; that you didn't work for?
The problem in this country isn't the rich not caring about the poor. That's a given, and if you were rich, you wouldn't care either.
The problem in this country is that the poor is complacent with their lot in life. Their standards are lower, as is their acceptance of failure. Don't get me wrong, failing is necessary to become successful. The difference is that successful people learn from their failures, and try not to male the same mistakes twice.
The poor accept failure, and use it as a reason to stay that way. which is why they have so much animosity towards the rich.
Remember the brainiac in school that got all A's and didn't have to work too hard to get them? You hated that person didn't you? You hated that they didn't have too work hard to get great grades, but you couldn't attain them, no matter how hard you worked.
Of course the truth is, you didn't really work too hard. You only worked until you decided you couldn't work anymore. Which really wasn't very much, if you REALLY looked at it.
Failure is easy. You don't even have to try hard to fail. In fact, the less you try, the easier it is.
And at least 51% of the country agrees with you.
Sad.
This is the demented lunacy these people actually believe, buying in to a list of erroneous and pathalogical predispositions you'll find to be entirely self-evident, even by a cursory reading. This is the unmitigated garbage being taught in every university in America. This is not a new revolution!

This is an exerpt from the "Communist Manifesto" Section II - Proletarians and Communists.

"In bourgeois society, living labor is but a means to increase accumulated labor. In communist society, accumulated labor is but a means to widen, to enrich, to promote the existence of the laborer.

In bourgeois society, therefore, the past dominates the present; in communist society, the present dominates the past. In bourgeois society, capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality.

And the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.

By freedom is meant, under the present bourgeois conditions of production, free trade, free selling and buying.

But if selling and buying disappears, free selling and buying disappears also. This talk about free selling and buying, and all the other "brave words" of our bourgeois about freedom in general, have a meaning, if any, only in contrast with restricted selling and buying, with the fettered traders of the Middle Ages, but have no meaning when opposed to the communist abolition of buying and selling, or the bourgeois conditions of production, and of the bourgeoisie itself.

You are horrified at our intending to do away with private property. But in your existing society, private property is already done away with for nine-tenths of the population; its existence for the few is solely due to its non-existence in the hands of those nine-tenths. You reproach us, therefore, with intending to do away with a form of property, the necessary condition for whose existence is the non-existence of any property for the immense majority of society.

In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend."
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#57159 Nov 26, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do what you accuse me of, and do it usng a Bunch of different Names? Plus, you've created a completely Fake Life for yourself on the Internet. What kind of Person does that...what kind of Person feels the "need" to do that?
I only have one name and have only replied to one person's posts, and that person is you. To put it simply, the bullying tactics you use to try to get people to think like you are repulsing. Your hypocritical statements that allude to other people being insane, weird or evil because they don't think like you while you live on this board for the sole purpose of verbally abusing others is ludicrous. You lady are simply addicted to any type of social interaction you can get, and unfortunately, it is on this thread and one other. Whether you know it or not, that type of behavior is psychotic. If you want to be a liberal, then be one. Nobody will fault you for that. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But quit abusing others for having an opinion different than yours. None of the groups you are assaulting has ever made the initiative to personally hurt you yet you attack at will. I will continue to call you out on each and every attack.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57160 Nov 26, 2012

If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
mohammed

Cookeville, TN

#57161 Nov 26, 2012
Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have one name and have only replied to one person's posts, and that person is you. To put it simply, the bullying tactics you use to try to get people to think like you are repulsing. Your hypocritical statements that allude to other people being insane, weird or evil because they don't think like you while you live on this board for the sole purpose of verbally abusing others is ludicrous. You lady are simply addicted to any type of social interaction you can get, and unfortunately, it is on this thread and one other. Whether you know it or not, that type of behavior is psychotic. If you want to be a liberal, then be one. Nobody will fault you for that. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But quit abusing others for having an opinion different than yours. None of the groups you are assaulting has ever made the initiative to personally hurt you yet you attack at will. I will continue to call you out on each and every attack.
Al henery and Teddy Bonkers all the same Troll
BC Alien

United States

#57162 Nov 26, 2012
Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried every forum of communication to say what you just did. I have been filthy too. I have such respect for you right now. Thank you or putting it so well. I hope she understands changes screen names and starts over.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57164 Nov 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
You are addicted to criticizing another poster on a forum board. Pointing your finger at her and calling her "an addict" is laughable. Your life would be empty and meaningless if her posts stopped for whatever reason. Who is more pitiful in this particular scenario?

I would love to read a few pages of rabid political argument from time to time, but all I see these days is a group of people attacking a single poster...with you being the most obsessively compelled to reply and complain about her every post. If I get annoyed with those disagreeing with me, I eventually watch a TV show, read a book, spend time with actual humans in "the real world." You (sadly) don't seem capable of this.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#57165 Nov 26, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You are addicted to criticizing another poster on a forum board. Pointing your finger at her and calling her "an addict" is laughable. Your life would be empty and meaningless if her posts stopped for whatever reason. Who is more pitiful in this particular scenario?
I would love to read a few pages of rabid political argument from time to time, but all I see these days is a group of people attacking a single poster...with you being the most obsessively compelled to reply and complain about her every post. If I get annoyed with those disagreeing with me, I eventually watch a TV show, read a book, spend time with actual humans in "the real world." You (sadly) don't seem capable of this.
I fully agree.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57166 Nov 27, 2012
"Grover Norquist Confident Republicans Will Abide By No Tax Pledge.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/grover-...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57167 Nov 27, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think or do.
why

Elizabethton, TN

#57168 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
If I did that it would make me an addict on Topix,
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57171 Nov 27, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Grover Norquist Confident Republicans Will Abide By No Tax Pledge.
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/grover-...
I don't understand why these Republicans sign a "No Tax" pledge, yet they have no problem with spending money for war, foreign subsidy's etc. If they are going to sign anything it should be a "balanced budget" pledge, then I'm sure across the party lines, politicians would be signing it. That would be a great thing for our country.
right

Elizabethton, TN

#57172 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
So are you, so whats the difference? You have totally lost your mind over Sassy. I read where you had starked her over 3 States and you are the one who posted that you did. How sick are you?
funny

Elizabethton, TN

#57173 Nov 27, 2012
123pictures wrote:
You are the ONLY ONE that gives a sh-t. No-one cares what she post, or who is an addict on here. You are sick. Get a life and go outside once and awhile, the freash air will do you good. Let the real people post what they want, it is still a free country. I dont care to read about your obsesion with Sassy. You are sick.
Tattletale Watch

Pulaski, TN

#57174 Nov 27, 2012
So many crybabies, so little time.
Mike

Ashburn, VA

#57175 Nov 27, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text> You are the ONLY ONE that gives a sh-t. No-one cares what she post, or who is an addict on here. You are sick. Get a life and go outside once and awhile, the freash air will do you good. Let the real people post what they want, it is still a free country. I dont care to read about your obsesion with Sassy. You are sick.
I agree.
Mike

Ashburn, VA

#57176 Nov 27, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text> So are you, so whats the difference? You have totally lost your mind over Sassy. I read where you had starked her over 3 States and you are the one who posted that you did. How sick are you?
Whoever they are they are really really sick and need a therapist.
Lefty

Buffalo Grove, IL

#57177 Nov 27, 2012
Tattletale Watch wrote:
So many crybabies, so little time.
boo hoo wanky wanky
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57178 Nov 27, 2012
roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
Warrior, dame - Now I have to say thank-you. I have never laught so hard, it hurt my sides. Just a bit of advice, put the pipe down, you sound like a raving idiot.
Lefty

Buffalo Grove, IL

#57179 Nov 27, 2012
roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
I think your full of sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 26 min barry 3,012
Guy Hookin-Up going by "Travis S" 6 hr Gettin it 3
Knockoff Ugg Boots 8 hr Website Operator 3
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 8 hr Website Operator 3
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) 11 hr Al Henry 6
Taze Lundy Of Bob Parks realty 11 hr Al Henry 5
Outstanding Steel Guitar player 11 hr Al Henry 2
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web