Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
WARRIOR???? LMAO! You're a drugged out POS that can barely find your way to the Bathroom! More than likely, living in the Local "projects" and drawing a Disability Check for Mental Illness!
Proof of that is that you actually had the nerve to publically declare that your delusional, Sick Brain thinks constantly verbally abusing People makes you a "WARRIOR"!!!
No, it makes you a CRAZY NUT CASE that needs to be locked up and KEPT LOCKED UP! You are one Sick-Minded Person!

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
You are threatening people on a statewide forum.Do you not realize the FCC can be notified.
Endangering threats? You need to be reported to TBI for unspecified threats and for harassing other people..Don't push your luck.It may soon happen thru a judge.
We can go anywhere on internet we choose.No one needs your little pi--y consent..You are intimidating posters by assaulting if you see fit.Wrong decision,son.Get streetsmart and shut up.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, 250k isn't a small amount considering the fact that the "gouge" as you put it does not kick in until after they reach that level. The increase only affects the dollars earned over the 250k threshold. Having said that, I will admit that IF a person lives in Mahattan 250k is not wealthy. Perhaps 350k is a better place to begin.
The capital gain rate should in my opinion be set the same as ordinary income and the first 110,000 dollars should be subject to payroll taxes just like ordinary wages are. That would go a long way toward solving the long term viability of Social Security without any changes in that program.
The 3-4% that I was posting about is the income tax rate increase proposed by the administration. That is a far cry from the 91% top rate that existed in 1960 or the 50% rate that existed in the 80's and the wealthy did just fine then.
As far as the movement of investment money overseas, the lowest tax rates in my lifetime have not created a boom economy here BUT they have emptied the treasury of our country AND helped to put us in a position of massive borrowing just to fund ordinary government operation, no to mention extrordinary expenditures for things like wars. The rates should be subject to negotiation BUT there is no doubt in my mind that more tax revenue is necessary if we are to remain a superpower AND meet the basic needs of this country and our citizens.
Fially, I repeat the FACT that I paid a higher rate than Mitt and I paid a substantial additional amount for payroll taxes AND I run a small business. It seems obvious to me that the tax code is not designed to help small businesses, no matter what lip service politicians may pay to us. The code is designed to help the EXTREMELY wealthy at the expense of the rest of us. That is my take, for what it's worth.
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?

What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.

Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.

Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?
What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.
Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.
Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.
Where are you getting that Info? Because it is directly the opposite of what I have read and, if memory serves, Forbes is One of the Sources calling for a Tax Increase on the Wealthy and I believe I posted the Link to that story, when it made Headlines!
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting that Info? Because it is directly the opposite of what I have read and, if memory serves, Forbes is One of the Sources calling for a Tax Increase on the Wealthy and I believe I posted the Link to that story, when it made Headlines!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2012/0...

Ok, I was off a bit. Their combined wealth is 1.7 trillion. Still only pays 1 year of deficit if we take it all away from them.

What we'd do the second year is a mystery.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a poor person defending the rich who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
You are so right, most of the poor people in TN. will defend the rich, who would not give them the time of day. I just don't understans it.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a poor person defending the rich who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Why does anyone have to "defend" the rich?

What did they ever do to you?

I know more poor people who wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire. In fact, most of them would steal their wallet while they burned.

More importantly, where did you get the idea that you can take things that don't belong to you; that you didn't work for?

The problem in this country isn't the rich not caring about the poor. That's a given, and if you were rich, you wouldn't care either.

The problem in this country is that the poor is complacent with their lot in life. Their standards are lower, as is their acceptance of failure. Don't get me wrong, failing is necessary to become successful. The difference is that successful people learn from their failures, and try not to male the same mistakes twice.

The poor accept failure, and use it as a reason to stay that way. which is why they have so much animosity towards the rich.

Remember the brainiac in school that got all A's and didn't have to work too hard to get them? You hated that person didn't you? You hated that they didn't have too work hard to get great grades, but you couldn't attain them, no matter how hard you worked.

Of course the truth is, you didn't really work too hard. You only worked until you decided you couldn't work anymore. Which really wasn't very much, if you REALLY looked at it.

Failure is easy. You don't even have to try hard to fail. In fact, the less you try, the easier it is.

And at least 51% of the country agrees with you.

Sad.

WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does anyone have to "defend" the rich?
What did they ever do to you?
I know more poor people who wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire. In fact, most of them would steal their wallet while they burned.
More importantly, where did you get the idea that you can take things that don't belong to you; that you didn't work for?
The problem in this country isn't the rich not caring about the poor. That's a given, and if you were rich, you wouldn't care either.
The problem in this country is that the poor is complacent with their lot in life. Their standards are lower, as is their acceptance of failure. Don't get me wrong, failing is necessary to become successful. The difference is that successful people learn from their failures, and try not to male the same mistakes twice.
The poor accept failure, and use it as a reason to stay that way. which is why they have so much animosity towards the rich.
Remember the brainiac in school that got all A's and didn't have to work too hard to get them? You hated that person didn't you? You hated that they didn't have too work hard to get great grades, but you couldn't attain them, no matter how hard you worked.
Of course the truth is, you didn't really work too hard. You only worked until you decided you couldn't work anymore. Which really wasn't very much, if you REALLY looked at it.
Failure is easy. You don't even have to try hard to fail. In fact, the less you try, the easier it is.
And at least 51% of the country agrees with you.
Sad.
This is the demented lunacy these people actually believe, buying in to a list of erroneous and pathalogical predispositions you'll find to be entirely self-evident, even by a cursory reading. This is the unmitigated garbage being taught in every university in America. This is not a new revolution!

This is an exerpt from the "Communist Manifesto" Section II - Proletarians and Communists.

"In bourgeois society, living labor is but a means to increase accumulated labor. In communist society, accumulated labor is but a means to widen, to enrich, to promote the existence of the laborer.

In bourgeois society, therefore, the past dominates the present; in communist society, the present dominates the past. In bourgeois society, capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality.

And the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.

By freedom is meant, under the present bourgeois conditions of production, free trade, free selling and buying.

But if selling and buying disappears, free selling and buying disappears also. This talk about free selling and buying, and all the other "brave words" of our bourgeois about freedom in general, have a meaning, if any, only in contrast with restricted selling and buying, with the fettered traders of the Middle Ages, but have no meaning when opposed to the communist abolition of buying and selling, or the bourgeois conditions of production, and of the bourgeoisie itself.

You are horrified at our intending to do away with private property. But in your existing society, private property is already done away with for nine-tenths of the population; its existence for the few is solely due to its non-existence in the hands of those nine-tenths. You reproach us, therefore, with intending to do away with a form of property, the necessary condition for whose existence is the non-existence of any property for the immense majority of society.

In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend."
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do what you accuse me of, and do it usng a Bunch of different Names? Plus, you've created a completely Fake Life for yourself on the Internet. What kind of Person does that...what kind of Person feels the "need" to do that?
I only have one name and have only replied to one person's posts, and that person is you. To put it simply, the bullying tactics you use to try to get people to think like you are repulsing. Your hypocritical statements that allude to other people being insane, weird or evil because they don't think like you while you live on this board for the sole purpose of verbally abusing others is ludicrous. You lady are simply addicted to any type of social interaction you can get, and unfortunately, it is on this thread and one other. Whether you know it or not, that type of behavior is psychotic. If you want to be a liberal, then be one. Nobody will fault you for that. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But quit abusing others for having an opinion different than yours. None of the groups you are assaulting has ever made the initiative to personally hurt you yet you attack at will. I will continue to call you out on each and every attack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
mohammed

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have one name and have only replied to one person's posts, and that person is you. To put it simply, the bullying tactics you use to try to get people to think like you are repulsing. Your hypocritical statements that allude to other people being insane, weird or evil because they don't think like you while you live on this board for the sole purpose of verbally abusing others is ludicrous. You lady are simply addicted to any type of social interaction you can get, and unfortunately, it is on this thread and one other. Whether you know it or not, that type of behavior is psychotic. If you want to be a liberal, then be one. Nobody will fault you for that. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But quit abusing others for having an opinion different than yours. None of the groups you are assaulting has ever made the initiative to personally hurt you yet you attack at will. I will continue to call you out on each and every attack.
Al henery and Teddy Bonkers all the same Troll
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried every forum of communication to say what you just did. I have been filthy too. I have such respect for you right now. Thank you or putting it so well. I hope she understands changes screen names and starts over.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If you want to see addictionn,go to Cambden,Tenn Forum.She's all over it and Mtn City and others.Read Cambden an see the real addict.
You are addicted to criticizing another poster on a forum board. Pointing your finger at her and calling her "an addict" is laughable. Your life would be empty and meaningless if her posts stopped for whatever reason. Who is more pitiful in this particular scenario?

I would love to read a few pages of rabid political argument from time to time, but all I see these days is a group of people attacking a single poster...with you being the most obsessively compelled to reply and complain about her every post. If I get annoyed with those disagreeing with me, I eventually watch a TV show, read a book, spend time with actual humans in "the real world." You (sadly) don't seem capable of this.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You are addicted to criticizing another poster on a forum board. Pointing your finger at her and calling her "an addict" is laughable. Your life would be empty and meaningless if her posts stopped for whatever reason. Who is more pitiful in this particular scenario?
I would love to read a few pages of rabid political argument from time to time, but all I see these days is a group of people attacking a single poster...with you being the most obsessively compelled to reply and complain about her every post. If I get annoyed with those disagreeing with me, I eventually watch a TV show, read a book, spend time with actual humans in "the real world." You (sadly) don't seem capable of this.
I fully agree.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

"Grover Norquist Confident Republicans Will Abide By No Tax Pledge.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/grover-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think or do.
why

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If I did that it would make me an addict on Topix,
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Grover Norquist Confident Republicans Will Abide By No Tax Pledge.
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/grover-...
I don't understand why these Republicans sign a "No Tax" pledge, yet they have no problem with spending money for war, foreign subsidy's etc. If they are going to sign anything it should be a "balanced budget" pledge, then I'm sure across the party lines, politicians would be signing it. That would be a great thing for our country.
right

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
So are you, so whats the difference? You have totally lost your mind over Sassy. I read where you had starked her over 3 States and you are the one who posted that you did. How sick are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BNA Kids Talent Agency 26 min Curious 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,941
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr jumpy 1,430
If Fences Don't Work, Why Is There One Around T... 15 hr Zebo 2
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 20 hr Wondering 10
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Music Linked to The Decli... 21 hr Culture Auditor 1
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 22 hr Leep 319
•••
•••