The Bot from Hell

Dallas, TX

#57130 Nov 25, 2012
Sneaky wrote:
<quoted text>Do I worry you?
I'm watching you right now. I see what you are doing.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57132 Nov 25, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that has created a FAKE life just for topix. You ACT like you are perfectly content being all alone in that one bedroom shack, but yet you are ALWAYS groping over every man that even posts hello to you. Give it up sassy, you are miserable, lonely, filled with jealousy, and hate, for ANYONE that shows true happiness. You are highly upset about your kids not wanting anything to do with you, and knowing that you will NEVER be happy again. Knowing that you will die miserable and alone, without ever knowing what it feels like to get screwed before you croak, again. Damn your life really really does suck!
LMAO! Somehow , I think I can suffer through not ever havng to worry about contracting AIDS from having sex with your Bi-sexual...whatever you are...just fine and be perfectly happy doing it!
And yes, I'm contentedly happy right here by myself...this way I don't have to run into People like you. Putting up with you on the Internet is bad enough, but running into you in Person would probably cause me or you one, alot of trouble!
Sneaky

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#57133 Nov 25, 2012
The Bot from Hell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm watching you right now. I see what you are doing.
Sorry but try again that's not possible.

Location hidden

#57134 Nov 26, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you sure haven`t done a very good job of telling the truth about anything, especially about how Paula was treated. Also about how terrible that you treated your own mother before she passed, and when she fell in your driveway, and you just stood and watched your neighbors help her up, while you did NOTHING but stare!
The only thing I remember is when you were chased into the Police Station, wearing gothic makeup and black Lipstick because you were out on the street, at about 12 years old, and some of your Customers were about to beat your Azz! Remember that???

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57136 Nov 26, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I remember is when you were chased into the Police Station, wearing gothic makeup and black Lipstick because you were out on the street, at about 12 years old, and some of your Customers were about to beat your Azz! Remember that???
How old are you anyway granny?
Sneaky

Arbil, Iraq

#57138 Nov 26, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She`s 64 or 65 and looks as old as dirt. She looks like she`s 108, and I don`t mean pounds, I mean years.
Where would you like to go to dinner this time?

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#57139 Nov 26, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>She`s 64 or 65 and looks as old as dirt. She looks like she`s 108, and I don`t mean pounds, I mean years.
Lol...Goodnight sweetheat... ;)

BOB SEGER - TURN THE PAGE .

&fe ature=related
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57140 Nov 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
She's jealous.She couldn't keep from posting to him first.Runs like a dog to a bone.Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Any old bone wlll do.
She can't resist posters on TOPIX.It's her entire life because no one cares.Now there goes the neighborhood with her neighborly ridicule of her neighbor who has "let herelf go".Sure hope she don't ever need that neighbor or the young man she called peeping tom or was it sex offender.
There is so much slander of Cambden people ,it's hard to keep it all straight.For God's sake, don't go in her bad neighborhood of sex offenders. Hope they are not reading her slanderous gossip.And we all feel we know ole Joe first name basis,we've heard all about his case and charges.But don't tell the judge she can't help reviewing it weekly on a statewide thread too.He would not appreciate her violating the specific ord.er not to discuss.And she thinks she's important enough to take her picture by "Hi-Jack"!Can you believe that sh--? Ha-h-ha-ha.Wouldn't waste my film or time..Better things to do.she keeps Joe on the brain!
To dame bad you dont have better things to do than to keep Sassy on the brain, she is the only thing that keeps you going, sooo saaadddd.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57141 Nov 26, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>It WOULD end up with you in the hospital, that`s a PROMISE., And you can tell your fat a$$ son that too.
A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#57142 Nov 26, 2012
Morphina wrote:
Sassy is STILL as dumb as a bag of rocks. She THINKS she knows who everyone is, when in fact the only thing that she does KNOW for sure is that every 30 minutes, she`s hungry again, and has to feed that fat face.
As long as I know who you are, your concern, should not be about anyone but yourself.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57143 Nov 26, 2012
whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
Wonder if she will use MorphinaI through XI this time?

Since: Nov 12

United States

#57144 Nov 26, 2012
whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> As long as I know who you are, your concern, should not be about anyone but yourself.
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.

Location hidden

#57145 Nov 26, 2012
"GOP Starting To Rebel Against No-Tax-Hikes Pledge."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-starting-rebel-agai...

Location hidden

#57146 Nov 26, 2012
roaming1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
your as sick as everyone else then, cause your in the stew too. so if you dont like it dont post. prove you dont like it. but you do and you will. war is ugly and your in it cause you choose it. heheheheh burn in hell bitch. im glad that she is full of hate now because of this forum. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.
WARRIOR???? LMAO! You're a drugged out POS that can barely find your way to the Bathroom! More than likely, living in the Local "projects" and drawing a Disability Check for Mental Illness!
Proof of that is that you actually had the nerve to publically declare that your delusional, Sick Brain thinks constantly verbally abusing People makes you a "WARRIOR"!!!
No, it makes you a CRAZY NUT CASE that needs to be locked up and KEPT LOCKED UP! You are one Sick-Minded Person!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#57147 Nov 26, 2012
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SHE LETS US KNOW HER EVERY SINGLE THOUGH. HAPPY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I SAY. IT PROVES WE GOT OUR WAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. SO MUCH FOR YOU ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND ATTENTION. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER WIND. LOVE YOU THANK YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!HOW MANY YEARS HAS THIS BITCH PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. NOW WE RETALIATE TO THE NTH DEGREE AND YOU ALL CANT HANDLE WAR AMONG WOMEN. WAR AMONG WOMEN IS HELL BITCH. I AM A FKG WARRIOR ONCE I GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE. NEVER LET THEM GO ILL THEY DIE.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57148 Nov 26, 2012
whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> A Promise is a promise. Did I not promise you something? You dont listen, keep spewing your shit. Time is getting short.
You are threatening people on a statewide forum.Do you not realize the FCC can be notified.
Endangering threats? You need to be reported to TBI for unspecified threats and for harassing other people..Don't push your luck.It may soon happen thru a judge.
We can go anywhere on internet we choose.No one needs your little pi--y consent..You are intimidating posters by assaulting if you see fit.Wrong decision,son.Get streetsmart and shut up.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57149 Nov 26, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, 250k isn't a small amount considering the fact that the "gouge" as you put it does not kick in until after they reach that level. The increase only affects the dollars earned over the 250k threshold. Having said that, I will admit that IF a person lives in Mahattan 250k is not wealthy. Perhaps 350k is a better place to begin.
The capital gain rate should in my opinion be set the same as ordinary income and the first 110,000 dollars should be subject to payroll taxes just like ordinary wages are. That would go a long way toward solving the long term viability of Social Security without any changes in that program.
The 3-4% that I was posting about is the income tax rate increase proposed by the administration. That is a far cry from the 91% top rate that existed in 1960 or the 50% rate that existed in the 80's and the wealthy did just fine then.
As far as the movement of investment money overseas, the lowest tax rates in my lifetime have not created a boom economy here BUT they have emptied the treasury of our country AND helped to put us in a position of massive borrowing just to fund ordinary government operation, no to mention extrordinary expenditures for things like wars. The rates should be subject to negotiation BUT there is no doubt in my mind that more tax revenue is necessary if we are to remain a superpower AND meet the basic needs of this country and our citizens.
Fially, I repeat the FACT that I paid a higher rate than Mitt and I paid a substantial additional amount for payroll taxes AND I run a small business. It seems obvious to me that the tax code is not designed to help small businesses, no matter what lip service politicians may pay to us. The code is designed to help the EXTREMELY wealthy at the expense of the rest of us. That is my take, for what it's worth.
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?

What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.

Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.

Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.

Location hidden

#57150 Nov 26, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Last yearís deficit was $1.3 TRILLION, and you think that increasing taxes on the rich is the way to fix that, huh?
What if we satisfied the class warfare folk, and impoverished the Forbes 400, by confiscating all of their wealth, and using it to pay the deficit.
Their combined wealth of 1.3 trillion, would pay only 85% of ONE yearís deficit.
Me thinks that revenue isnít the only problem.
Where are you getting that Info? Because it is directly the opposite of what I have read and, if memory serves, Forbes is One of the Sources calling for a Tax Increase on the Wealthy and I believe I posted the Link to that story, when it made Headlines!
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#57153 Nov 26, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting that Info? Because it is directly the opposite of what I have read and, if memory serves, Forbes is One of the Sources calling for a Tax Increase on the Wealthy and I believe I posted the Link to that story, when it made Headlines!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2012/0...

Ok, I was off a bit. Their combined wealth is 1.7 trillion. Still only pays 1 year of deficit if we take it all away from them.

What we'd do the second year is a mystery.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57156 Nov 26, 2012
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a poor person defending the rich who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
You are so right, most of the poor people in TN. will defend the rich, who would not give them the time of day. I just don't understans it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMerde 2,790
impeach Obama (Nov '13) 1 hr nobama 70
Outstanding Steel Guitar player 2 hr Steeler 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr lollypop 1,859
Wife cheated need an opinion 11 hr Website Operator 17
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 11 hr lolol 4
Searching for long distance bike rider 12 hr Finsuprs 2
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web