Irving

Pulaski, TN

#57058 Nov 25, 2012
Bix_B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "looser" than what? Did you mean "loser." More of that great Christian-based Tennessee education.
Say what? I thought you said you wuz "smart".

It was talking to me, Brainiac. Try and keep up.
Pee Wee Herman

Pulaski, TN

#57063 Nov 25, 2012
Pee Wee Herman wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think i was addressing you but for your information, it was my intention to spell it that way.
I meant to do that.
lol

Jackson, TN

#57064 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
coming from you who lies everytime you type i wouldn't point fingers slut
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57067 Nov 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>coming from you who lies everytime you type i wouldn't point fingers slut
Didn't think so... I rest my case...
lol

Jackson, TN

#57068 Nov 25, 2012
Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>I see you relate to pee wee very well. Both perverts.
and i see your pee wee's bitch,lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57070 Nov 25, 2012
I knew it was too good to last!~sigh~:(
Goodbye

United States

#57071 Nov 25, 2012
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Bix_B wrote:
I am moving back to West Virginia soon and was just curious about other Northerners who hate this place as much as I do. I am a highly educated individual and yet after having moved here to be with my girlfriend sometime ago I have found that my experience here has been the worst I have ever had in my life. While here I have worked at a university medical library where I worked with a crazy (and I mean literally certifiable) black woman who yelled and screamed almost 100% of the time, let in non university staff into secured areas and showed up hours late for work and left hours early but was never fired. I have also gone to temp agencies where I have had no problem getting administrative work in the past while up north, but here have been told my placements would be administrative or clerical only to find out once I got there that the long term position would be baking bread on a factory floor or doing phone sales. Along with the unbelievable career frustrations I have had in Memphis, I have also had to deal with the fact that even though I am a secular northerner, the first topic that comes up in most discussions I have with the locals is what church do I go to? Answer: None, I'm not a retard. The religiosity of the area makes the Nazi ideology tame in comparison. I mean look at yourselves, you have one of the most regressive tax rates in the nation that puts the burden on the poor and middle class while giving the wealthy a huge tax haven; your state has one of the highest social stratification rates in the country (although Texas will always beat you there); your larger more respectable businesses are moving to the north or cities like Charlotte because businesses are attracted to an educated base and well-developed infrastructure (NOT TAX BREAKS), but since you don't have a state income tax your higher education costs are up to three times more expensive than other northern states; you have no social net in the form of health care cards for the poor/part-time workers/substitute teachers, etc. who have no insurance; you steal from the more wealthy northern states who pay more in federal taxes which then go to Tennessee because of how irresponsible and foolish your right wing Republican controlled state is; your insurance rates are literally twice that of any other state I've lived in; the local sales taxes are FREAKIN' 10% which means a car will cost you thousands more than in most other states; you hate government so much that rather than hire more police, you have put up photo devices to address running red lights, DEVICES THAT EVERY STUDY DONE SHOWS CAUSE 25% MORE ACCIDENTS; the cost of living in general is MUCH higher than much of the north and yet your jobs are shitty warehouse jobs that pay half of what northern wages are. YET despite all of this, all you idiots do is talk about GOD, church, and JESUS! If you love God so Goddamned much, why does your state suck so bad? Get this fundamental bullcrap out of your damn heads and grow the hell up! Your state is freaking awful because you are all lobotomized hypocrites! Your state represents what our founding father's warned us about in their letters that were extremely and rightfully critical of religion. Seriously! ENOUGH! Memphis and its surrounding area is listed as the third worst place in America to live according to Forbes! STOP THE EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT! IT IS DESTROYING YOUR STATE AND THE SOUTH IN GENERAL! ENOUGH ALREADY!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#57072 Nov 25, 2012
All the gloating booger eaters who floated the Empty Suit have been abandoned by the Mother Land.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

..."Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."...
dem hater

United States

#57073 Nov 25, 2012
laughing man wrote:
All the gloating booger eaters who floated the Empty Suit have been abandoned by the Mother Land.
..."Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."...
yep
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#57074 Nov 25, 2012
Oh lawdy, posting Democrap links CAN be fun!!!!

The Democrat Embrace Of Fascism

..."It is, in other words, the road to fascism present day America is taking and it's only being accelerated by a delusional love affair with President, Barack Obama.

While Democrats and Obama Loyalists ride their rainbows and unicorns in celebration of the re-election of the messiah, we on the left, are shaking our heads, wondering how Democrats could support four more years of failed Bush policy."...

It's looking really bad when the Homeland abandons the imbeciles.
gag

United States

#57076 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I knew it was too good to last!~sigh~:(
waiting for you not to last
The Original Obamaphone

Pulaski, TN

#57078 Nov 25, 2012
sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait, you left out the close of the article for some reason!
"What the re-election of Obama really says, is that both parties are on the same repressive team of endless warfare, suppression of civil liberties and Wall Street welfare. The march toward fascism and permanent, impoverished class, becomes a marathon, because there is no serious opposition. Far from demonstrating a progressive agenda by the re-election of Barack Obama, Democrats have only proven themselves equally conservative."
I thought that their fellow Communists throwing them under the bus for riding "rainbows and unicorns" for their Messiah was enough of a slap.

Don't wanna kill 'em. Slapping around a corpse ain't much fun.
Please watch

United States

#57080 Nov 25, 2012
I beg you, anyone that hates democrate liars in action. You have to watch this video. The ignorant truth revealed straight out of their mouth.
Please watch

United States

#57082 Nov 25, 2012
Because the Democrats use minorities to their advantage. They offer them a crappy&#65279; apartment, a phone, and money for food for a vote. I so wish they could see it. The Democrat party is the party that fought to keep slavery. This is just an extension of slavery. Many of these people are lazy, yes. But some are a victim of the policies of the worst government we've seen in our lifetimes.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#57083 Nov 25, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>And im sure you believe everything you post just like a good little idiot.
I guarantee with my life that you're the Waynesboro intellectual.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#57085 Nov 25, 2012
gag wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting for you not to last
How about that, Gassy? You gonna let that fecal matter from Waynesboro talk that way? You do recognize Bubba's total lack of I.Q., don't you?
Please watch

United States

#57086 Nov 25, 2012
Reagan Warned Us About Obama

"WE WILL ALWAYS RAISE THE DEPT LIMIT, WE ALWAYS WILL"

DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO WATCH THIS??? CHIKEN CHITS

I HATE OBAMA GUTS,

&fe ature=related
Please watch

United States

#57087 Nov 25, 2012
53 seconds that should end a presidency

&fe ature=related
for linda cooper

United States

#57091 Nov 25, 2012
Another Barack Obama WTF

&fe ature=related
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57094 Nov 25, 2012
Please watch wrote:
The Democrat party is the party that fought to keep slavery.
Yes they did and as a result the South remained Democratic for 100 years. Then came the civil rights movement and the Democrats saw the handwriting on the wall and jumped on that bandwagon. Those who disagreed with civil rights formed the Dixiecrat Party. Those Dixiecrats were folded into the Republican party in 1968 with Richard Nixon's "Southern Strategy". Nixon's win was a direct result of the mass defection of the racists from the Democratic Party. They have remained to this day an important faction of the Republican Party, and the dirty little secret is that Republicans COULD NOT WIN a national election without them.

East Tennessee, having few slaves, was aligned more with the North than the South has been the exception to the rule. East Tennessee has been a Republican stronghold for 150 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife cheated need an opinion 2 hr Website Operator 17
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 2 hr lolol 4
Searching for long distance bike rider 3 hr Finsuprs 2
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr Reverend Alan 2,775
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr obama sucks 1,857
Review: Porta Via 14 hr jacobsmith2a 1
Taze Lundy Of Bob Parks realty 19 hr pissed 4
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:08 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:08AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk