Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,630)

Showing posts 52,581 - 52,600 of138,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh OT, watch what you say about "Vet"...WILLARD will get really "huffy", or at least he did with me when I mentioned Vet!
He made it sound like I was "Ma Barker" or somebody, saying that Vet befriended me at great personal danger to himself. I still don't know what that was all about, So if you don't want WILLARD to go all "James Bond, 007" on you, maybe you should be careful what you say about Vet. Lol!
Gosh "Sassy" I'm worried now ! Chuckles !!
Seriously, I like "Vet" a LOT more than I do "Willard" and I get this feeling that ol' "Vet" ain't that crazy about him either !
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bix_B wrote:
I am moving back to West Virginia soon and was just curious about other Northerners who hate this place as much as I do. I am a highly educated individual and yet after having moved here to be with my girlfriend sometime ago I have found that my experience here has been the worst I have ever had in my life. While here I have worked at a university medical library where I worked with a crazy (and I mean literally certifiable) black woman who yelled and screamed almost 100% of the time, let in non university staff into secured areas and showed up hours late for work and left hours early but was never fired. I have also gone to temp agencies where I have had no problem getting administrative work in the past while up north, but here have been told my placements would be administrative or clerical only to find out once I got there that the long term position would be baking bread on a factory floor or doing phone sales. Along with the unbelievable career frustrations I have had in Memphis, I have also had to deal with the fact that even though I am a secular northerner, the first topic that comes up in most discussions I have with the locals is what church do I go to? Answer: None, I'm not a retard. The religiosity of the area makes the Nazi ideology tame in comparison. I mean look at yourselves, you have one of the most regressive tax rates in the nation that puts the burden on the poor and middle class while giving the wealthy a huge tax haven; your state has one of the highest social stratification rates in the country (although Texas will always beat you there); your larger more respectable businesses are moving to the north or cities like Charlotte because businesses are attracted to an educated base and well-developed infrastructure (NOT TAX BREAKS), but since you don't have a state income tax your higher education costs are up to three times more expensive than other northern states; you have no social net in the form of health care cards for the poor/part-time workers/substitute teachers, etc. who have no insurance; you steal from the more wealthy northern states who pay more in federal taxes which then go to Tennessee because of how irresponsible and foolish your right wing Republican controlled state is; your insurance rates are literally twice that of any other state I've lived in; the local sales taxes are FREAKIN' 10% which means a car will cost you thousands more than in most other states; you hate government so much that rather than hire more police, you have put up photo devices to address running red lights, DEVICES THAT EVERY STUDY DONE SHOWS CAUSE 25% MORE ACCIDENTS; the cost of living in general is MUCH higher than much of the north and yet your jobs are shitty warehouse jobs that pay half of what northern wages are. YET despite all of this, all you idiots do is talk about GOD, church, and JESUS! If you love God so Goddamned much, why does your state suck so bad? Get this fundamental bullcrap out of your damn heads and grow the hell up! Your state is freaking awful because you are all lobotomized hypocrites! Your state represents what our founding father's warned us about in their letters that were extremely and rightfully critical of religion. Seriously! ENOUGH! Memphis and its surrounding area is listed as the third worst place in America to live according to Forbes! STOP THE EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT! IT IS DESTROYING YOUR STATE AND THE SOUTH IN GENERAL! ENOUGH ALREADY!
LOL - Welcome to Tennessee. Good luck finding your greener pastures.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall answering to you.
Read her posts about who she thinks I am in spite of the FACT that I have told the dumbass over and over.She spends her time trying to find Joe Kyle.And trying to nosy into posters sex lives or what gender they are.She makes their business her business and there is nothing YOU post worth reading.You need to do as you preach.You DO NOT OWN THI THREAD TO TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO.You should post your little 2 cents and stop intimidating others.You help run posters off .You are so behind times.You only want a one sided debate if YOU call it that,your side.You all have RUN every poster who was of value off with your ignorance.Thinking you all have the run of the THREAD.HOGS.YOUall think you haveall the answers,how stupid you are.Braggert.
I know I will be sorry for asking this, but just what posters have been "run off". Jackson maybe, or Mhurl/Morphina? Those "vulgar" posters you cheerlead. I seriously doubt the likes of them would be "run off" by the likes of "us"...
Paragraph Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bix_B wrote:
I am moving back to West Virginia soon and was just curious about other Northerners who hate this place as much as I do.

I am a highly educated individual

and yet after having moved here to be with my girlfriend sometime ago I have found that my experience here has been the worst I have ever had in my life. While here I have worked at a university medical library where I worked with a crazy (and I mean literally certifiable) black woman who yelled and screamed almost 100% of the time, let in non university staff into secured areas and showed up hours late for work and left hours early but was never fired. I have also gone to temp agencies where I have had no problem getting administrative work in the past while up north, but here have been told my placements would be administrative or clerical only to find out once I got there that the long term position would be baking bread on a factory floor or doing phone sales. Along with the unbelievable career frustrations I have had in Memphis, I have also had to deal with the fact that even though I am a secular northerner, the first topic that comes up in most discussions I have with the locals is what church do I go to? Answer: None, I'm not a retard. The religiosity of the area makes the Nazi ideology tame in comparison. I mean look at yourselves, you have one of the most regressive tax rates in the nation that puts the burden on the poor and middle class while giving the wealthy a huge tax haven; your state has one of the highest social stratification rates in the country (although Texas will always beat you there); your larger more respectable businesses are moving to the north or cities like Charlotte because businesses are attracted to an educated base and well-developed infrastructure (NOT TAX BREAKS), but since you don't have a state income tax your higher education costs are up to three times more expensive than other northern states; you have no social net in the form of health care cards for the poor/part-time workers/substitute teachers, etc. who have no insurance; you steal from the more wealthy northern states who pay more in federal taxes which then go to Tennessee because of how irresponsible and foolish your right wing Republican controlled state is; your insurance rates are literally twice that of any other state I've lived in; the local sales taxes are FREAKIN' 10% which means a car will cost you thousands more than in most other states; you hate government so much that rather than hire more police, you have put up photo devices to address running red lights, DEVICES THAT EVERY STUDY DONE SHOWS CAUSE 25% MORE ACCIDENTS; the cost of living in general is MUCH higher than much of the north and yet your jobs are shitty warehouse jobs that pay half of what northern wages are. YET despite all of this, all you idiots do is talk about GOD, church, and JESUS! If you love God so Goddamned much, why does your state suck so bad? Get this fundamental bullcrap out of your damn heads and grow the hell up! Your state is freaking awful because you are all lobotomized hypocrites! Your state represents what our founding father's warned us about in their letters that were extremely and rightfully critical of religion. Seriously! ENOUGH! Memphis and its surrounding area is listed as the third worst place in America to live according to Forbes! STOP THE EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT! IT IS DESTROYING YOUR STATE AND THE SOUTH IN GENERAL! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Yeah, Bubba, we can tell.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>We know very well what you are. LOOSER
I'm "looser" than what? Did you mean "loser." More of that great Christian-based Tennessee education.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>LOOSER
What grade are you in, Brainiac?
bye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bix_B wrote:
I am moving back to West Virginia soon and was just curious about other Northerners who hate this place as much as I do. I am a highly educated individual and yet after having moved here to be with my girlfriend sometime ago I have found that my experience here has been the worst I have ever had in my life. While here I have worked at a university medical library where I worked with a crazy (and I mean literally certifiable) black woman who yelled and screamed almost 100% of the time, let in non university staff into secured areas and showed up hours late for work and left hours early but was never fired. I have also gone to temp agencies where I have had no problem getting administrative work in the past while up north, but here have been told my placements would be administrative or clerical only to find out once I got there that the long term position would be baking bread on a factory floor or doing phone sales. Along with the unbelievable career frustrations I have had in Memphis, I have also had to deal with the fact that even though I am a secular northerner, the first topic that comes up in most discussions I have with the locals is what church do I go to? Answer: None, I'm not a retard. The religiosity of the area makes the Nazi ideology tame in comparison. I mean look at yourselves, you have one of the most regressive tax rates in the nation that puts the burden on the poor and middle class while giving the wealthy a huge tax haven; your state has one of the highest social stratification rates in the country (although Texas will always beat you there); your larger more respectable businesses are moving to the north or cities like Charlotte because businesses are attracted to an educated base and well-developed infrastructure (NOT TAX BREAKS), but since you don't have a state income tax your higher education costs are up to three times more expensive than other northern states; you have no social net in the form of health care cards for the poor/part-time workers/substitute teachers, etc. who have no insurance; you steal from the more wealthy northern states who pay more in federal taxes which then go to Tennessee because of how irresponsible and foolish your right wing Republican controlled state is; your insurance rates are literally twice that of any other state I've lived in; the local sales taxes are FREAKIN' 10% which means a car will cost you thousands more than in most other states; you hate government so much that rather than hire more police, you have put up photo devices to address running red lights, DEVICES THAT EVERY STUDY DONE SHOWS CAUSE 25% MORE ACCIDENTS; the cost of living in general is MUCH higher than much of the north and yet your jobs are shitty warehouse jobs that pay half of what northern wages are. YET despite all of this, all you idiots do is talk about GOD, church, and JESUS! If you love God so Goddamned much, why does your state suck so bad? Get this fundamental bullcrap out of your damn heads and grow the hell up! Your state is freaking awful because you are all lobotomized hypocrites! Your state represents what our founding father's warned us about in their letters that were extremely and rightfully critical of religion. Seriously! ENOUGH! Memphis and its surrounding area is listed as the third worst place in America to live according to Forbes! STOP THE EXTREMIST CHRISTIAN BULLSHIT! IT IS DESTROYING YOUR STATE AND THE SOUTH IN GENERAL! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Thanks for sharing. Good luck to bad rubish. hahahahahahahan Thrilled you hate us so much. KKK all the way!!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Bix_B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "looser" than what? Did you mean "loser." More of that great Christian-based Tennessee education.
Say what? I thought you said you wuz "smart".

It was talking to me, Brainiac. Try and keep up.
Pee Wee Herman

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Pee Wee Herman wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think i was addressing you but for your information, it was my intention to spell it that way.
I meant to do that.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
coming from you who lies everytime you type i wouldn't point fingers slut
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>coming from you who lies everytime you type i wouldn't point fingers slut
Didn't think so... I rest my case...
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Torrent wrote:
<quoted text>I see you relate to pee wee very well. Both perverts.
and i see your pee wee's bitch,lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I knew it was too good to last!~sigh~:(
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Bix_B wrote:
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

All the gloating booger eaters who floated the Empty Suit have been abandoned by the Mother Land.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

..."Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."...
dem hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
All the gloating booger eaters who floated the Empty Suit have been abandoned by the Mother Land.
..."Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."...
yep
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh lawdy, posting Democrap links CAN be fun!!!!

The Democrat Embrace Of Fascism

..."It is, in other words, the road to fascism present day America is taking and it's only being accelerated by a delusional love affair with President, Barack Obama.

While Democrats and Obama Loyalists ride their rainbows and unicorns in celebration of the re-election of the messiah, we on the left, are shaking our heads, wondering how Democrats could support four more years of failed Bush policy."...

It's looking really bad when the Homeland abandons the imbeciles.
gag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I knew it was too good to last!~sigh~:(
waiting for you not to last
The Original Obamaphone

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait, you left out the close of the article for some reason!
"What the re-election of Obama really says, is that both parties are on the same repressive team of endless warfare, suppression of civil liberties and Wall Street welfare. The march toward fascism and permanent, impoverished class, becomes a marathon, because there is no serious opposition. Far from demonstrating a progressive agenda by the re-election of Barack Obama, Democrats have only proven themselves equally conservative."
I thought that their fellow Communists throwing them under the bus for riding "rainbows and unicorns" for their Messiah was enough of a slap.

Don't wanna kill 'em. Slapping around a corpse ain't much fun.
Please watch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I beg you, anyone that hates democrate liars in action. You have to watch this video. The ignorant truth revealed straight out of their mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,581 - 52,600 of138,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 8 hr Pat Porter 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 11 hr Dread 1,310
att new enternet 14 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted 16 hr Terry 1
Study Cites Nashville as One of Nation's Toughe... 22 hr Cindy Garner 1
Honky Tonks! Wed Zebo 4
•••
•••