Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,628)

Showing posts 52,541 - 52,560 of123,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no chance that "he" could ever get an American Woman of any standard...or that "she" is a Female of any standard or class...whichever the case may be, and it could be both..we have alot of "he-shes" on here, it seems.
I really don't know what his/her point is in doing all that copying and pasting about Women, unless he/she is trying to get one or trying to be one. But, this World is full of Weirdos and Topix seems to have become their "gathering" place.
Good Morning Sassy, yes it does seem topix has become a "gathering" place for for all kinds of people. But in a way this just shows us a microcosm of what America is made up of.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Say what you please.I got off because this thread is so trashy.You should have more self respect too.
But to each his own and I only read now as unreal has taken it and pay to spray over with vulgarity and name-changing.
It is something to just read all the insults thrown at posters because they are just alike.
You need to find you a much nicer leader to be in their cult.
But dictators are going to need you as their audience,and they don't give up either.. she is so nauseating.
Why even turn it on,she rides it 24/7 to fill in voids of no relationships in human form,only cyber-space
.Election was not enough ,she is still your brilliant leader or you pay attention anyway. Easiest thing to do is turn them off.
As for you,keep on following her she'll take you places you can't go alone.Aazing how she controls you.Read every post beginning,seeking her approval,as i she is the only one reading you. You must be neglected at home....
Wow, I am glad I had plans last night because I see you were off your meds again! I won't try to decipher all your blathering, but I will say that you must think I am another poster because I do not post "vulgarity" unlike some of the posters you cheerlead for. And I'll bet if you go back through the thread that I have "taken over”, you will find many more posts made by you than by me. You and old Willard sure like to dish it out, but you can't take it! Maybe you two should get together and console each other because you sound like you would make the perfect couple. If nothing else, you can help each other stay current on your meds.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Now onto politics;
America we as a nation need to get Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren onto the Senate Banking Committe. At this time in our economy we need someone who understands how to fix our banking system so we don't have another financial meltdown.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Sassy, yes it does seem topix has become a "gathering" place for for all kinds of people. But in a way this just shows us a microcosm of what America is made up of.
Good Morning, Dunlapian, unfortunately you're right...and it's the worse mix that I can ever remember there being in my Lifetime. It's certainly the most greedy and Self-centered Bunch of Nut Cases that I can ever remember!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Now onto politics;
America we as a nation need to get Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren onto the Senate Banking Committe. At this time in our economy we need someone who understands how to fix our banking system so we don't have another financial meltdown.
Absolutely! She's an Expert on it and she will hold their feet to the fire, too! The Big Wall St. Banks are scared to death of her!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I am glad I had plans last night because I see you were off your meds again! I won't try to decipher all your blathering, but I will say that you must think I am another poster because I do not post "vulgarity" unlike some of the posters you cheerlead for. And I'll bet if you go back through the thread that I have "taken over”, you will find many more posts made by you than by me. You and old Willard sure like to dish it out, but you can't take it! Maybe you two should get together and console each other because you sound like you would make the perfect couple. If nothing else, you can help each other stay current on your meds.
Good Morning, Unreal...kinda makes One wonder if they could be the same Person or know some People in common!
I doubt if WILLARD is , but I think "123pictures" is from right here in my Hometown. The User Name,"123pictures" relates to the highjacked pictures of me going into the Courthouse when I was sued and the one picture of me walking to my car when it was over. There were three in all, posted on Topix...and the Stalker/Harasser who sued me, is the one who took them! So, you have to wonder who "123pictures" really is! O'm pretty sure that I already know and it's not a Female!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

...I'M...
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Unreal...kinda makes One wonder if they could be the same Person or know some People in common!
I doubt if WILLARD is , but I think "123pictures" is from right here in my Hometown. The User Name,"123pictures" relates to the highjacked pictures of me going into the Courthouse when I was sued and the one picture of me walking to my car when it was over. There were three in all, posted on Topix...and the Stalker/Harasser who sued me, is the one who took them! So, you have to wonder who "123pictures" really is! O'm pretty sure that I already know and it's not a Female!
Good Morning Sassy. I don't know who some of these people are, and I am glad that I don't know them. They definitely seem like an angry lot, and it seems to infuriate them if anyone tries to have a calm conversation that differs from their opinions. I believe some of them just have the sole purpose of trying to agitate and argue. I was amazed that my post kidding you about shopping on black Friday turned into democrats are freeloaders...
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sassy. I don't know who some of these people are, and I am glad that I don't know them. They definitely seem like an angry lot, and it seems to infuriate them if anyone tries to have a calm conversation that differs from their opinions. I believe some of them just have the sole purpose of trying to agitate and argue. I was amazed that my post kidding you about shopping on black Friday turned into democrats are freeloaders...
I'm glad i don't know you because you would always be talking about how the goverment should give you a phone,healthcare,water,food,ci gs,gas money,home,etc. Liberals are paki bastards!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pretty much got it all figured out, IMO. They're maladjusted misfits, Tea Baggers, and Far-Right Wing Evangelical Conservatives that lost the Election and they intend to stay madder than He*l about it for the next 4 years! Poor Little Spoiled and Pampered Babies!
Actually, it tickles the fire outta me! It's really funny to see just how Immature and Juvenile these Grown, Adult Misfits can act. Pitiful, but funny! LOL!
In 4 years, nurturing such anger day in and day out, without let-up, should put them, at least, 3/4ths of the way toward a major Coronary! But you can't tell them anything so...so be it!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pretty much got it all figured out, IMO. They're maladjusted misfits, Tea Baggers, and Far-Right Wing Evangelical Conservatives that lost the Election and they intend to stay madder than He*l about it for the next 4 years! Poor Little Spoiled and Pampered Babies!
Actually, it tickles the fire outta me! It's really funny to see just how Immature and Juvenile these Grown, Adult Misfits can act. Pitiful, but funny! LOL!
In 4 years, nurturing such anger day in and day out, without let-up, should put them, at least, 3/4ths of the way toward a major Coronary! But you can't tell them anything so...so be it!
LOL - I hate it for them...
;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad i don't know you because you would always be talking about how the goverment should give you a phone,healthcare,water,food,ci gs,gas money,home,etc. Liberals are paki bastards!
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!

And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
Tn Red

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

President Hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
I thought they killed you in Iraq, Guess I was wrong huh?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!
And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a rere... Do you know what a liberal is?
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

A liberal is "big goverment"!
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives give and liberals take!
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Republican states take! http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/s...
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

john mayer lookalike wrote:
Conservatives give and liberals take!
Republicans states take! http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/s...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mad Hatter wrote:
Excellent link, thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,541 - 52,560 of123,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite lunch time meat and 3 in ... 3 hr BBQBilly 1
Balanced Good Music 5 hr guest 11
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 hr 123pitcher 58,309
Increase in women cheating on their husbands (Mar '11) 6 hr Another hot wife 63
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 6 hr Zebo 359
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 8 hr govprof 45
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Got Real 8,457
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search