|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the eloquent prose of a conservative "Christian."
Sounds a lot like the juvenile thinking processes of the homosexuals. Now you rush to defend them. Tell us all that the homosexuals are "just like you and me". Never admit to the existence of Folsom Street and the "Squirt" web site nor of meeting places in interstate rest areas. And especially don't admit why it's not safe to go to public parks anymore.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
I haven't gotten the "gifts" either "Unreal" and the idea that we would vote for Democratic candidates without the free stuff seems impossible for these people to believe ! They are so greedy that they can't understand why anyone would want to improve the lives of other Americans with our tax dollars.
I suspect that there are a LOT fewer of "them" on this thread than we are led to believe. For instance old "Willard" and "Maryann" and "Carol". Then there are those that are obsessed with "Sassy" like "123" who are here just to aggrivate her.
I no longer expect debate, sadly. Instead insults and goading are the tactics of what is left of the right on here. I have concluded the best course is to get a chuckle by posting Tea Party slogans, unless and until any reasonable Republican surfaces and wants to discuss and debate real issues. That seems pretty unlikely since any reasonable Republican would not be caught dead with the tea party types that populate this thread. Anyway...have a great day !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian, unfortunately you're right...and it's the worse mix that I can ever remember there being in my Lifetime. It's certainly the most greedy and Self-centered Bunch of Nut Cases that I can ever remember!
I believe generally speaking, this would be in all of our lifetimes.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

john mayer lookalike wrote:
Conservatives give and liberals take!
The Tea Party healthcare plan...PRAY YOU DON"T GET SICK.
The Tea Party Social Safety Net....because suffering builds character.
Those conservatives are givers alright ! They are generous to a fault ! Chuckles !!!
Rocky Top

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Bill Haslam
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! She's an Expert on it and she will hold their feet to the fire, too! The Big Wall St. Banks are scared to death of her!
Sassy, it's a no brainer, she's a American Bankruptcy Law expert, from the Harvard Law school. Just watch there will be a fight just to get her in.......but she will get into the Banking Committee. After that just watch the Republicans will be crying all the way "FROM" the bank.
The Original Libtard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent link, thanks!
Why, yes it is! I love web sites that Soros funnels money into. I just KNOW it'll be objective !!!!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't gotten the "gifts" either "Unreal" and the idea that we would vote for Democratic candidates without the free stuff seems impossible for these people to believe ! They are so greedy that they can't understand why anyone would want to improve the lives of other Americans with our tax dollars.
I suspect that there are a LOT fewer of "them" on this thread than we are led to believe. For instance old "Willard" and "Maryann" and "Carol". Then there are those that are obsessed with "Sassy" like "123" who are here just to aggrivate her.
I no longer expect debate, sadly. Instead insults and goading are the tactics of what is left of the right on here. I have concluded the best course is to get a chuckle by posting Tea Party slogans, unless and until any reasonable Republican surfaces and wants to discuss and debate real issues. That seems pretty unlikely since any reasonable Republican would not be caught dead with the tea party types that populate this thread. Anyway...have a great day !
Yes, they are an "interesting" bunch. Keep up the good work on the slogans. Last nights gave me a good laugh, and was spot on:

"The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated."

The ones in your second post today are also so true.

You have a great day too!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mad Hatter wrote:
Now Mad Hatter, don't confuse them - it is all they have to argue...

I can't believe you and OA were left out of 123 & willard's rant about the ones responsible for ruining this thread. I know you guys feel slighted ;)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Mad Hatter, don't confuse them - it is all they have to argue...
I can't believe you and OA were left out of 123 & willard's rant about the ones responsible for ruining this thread. I know you guys feel slighted ;)
Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
Hopefully everyone else gets theirs too ;)

Have a great day!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are an "interesting" bunch. Keep up the good work on the slogans. Last nights gave me a good laugh, and was spot on:
"The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated."
The ones in your second post today are also so true.
You have a great day too!
The forum is for everyone,not you select few.You assault posters who post and you try to control it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
You must not have any family or friends except cyber space Sally.All hot air.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, it's a no brainer, she's a American Bankruptcy Law expert, from the Harvard Law school. Just watch there will be a fight just to get her in.......but she will get into the Banking Committee. After that just watch the Republicans will be crying all the way "FROM" the bank.
I wonder if she will get on that committee without a lot of regular voters putting pressure on the leadership. Remember, those Wall Street Banks (as well as other banks) are BIG contributors to the campaigns of both Republicans and Democrats and have highly paid lobbyists to speak for them.....unlike folks like you and I that want her on that committee, UNFORTUNATELY.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Well, looky here. The IRS just released new data, and guess what? Turns out that all that democrat pablum about the rich paying less of a tax rate is just plain oleí BS.

http://www.irs.gov/PUP/taxstats/productsandpu...

According to the IRS, people who make $1 million or more had an average tax rate of 20.4 percent in 2010.

But I thought they paid a SMALLER percentage. At least thatís what Obama said.

And get this, tax filers who earned $30,000 to $50,000 paid an average rate of 4.8 percent, while those who made between $50,000 and $100,000 paid 7.7 percent.

And what about those who make under $30K? They had a NEGATIVE effective rate, meaning they paid no federal income taxes after deductions and credits.

So, put another way, millionaires pay a rate thatís more than four times that of the middle class.

LIES! Republican LIES!

Ďceptin, them figgers come from the IRS, not Faux News.

Indeed, once you make $2 million, average tax rates do start to decrease. The average tax rate peaks at 25.1 percent for those making between $1.5 million and $2 million. After that it starts to go down, and falls to 20.7 percent for those making $10 million or more. This is due to the fact that once you get above $2 million, your share of income from investments increases which is taxed at the 15 percent capital-gains rate, and those making $10 million or more earned nearly half of it from capital gains and dividends.

But thatís STILL 4 times what the rest of us pay.
So, this entire war on the rich because they donít pay their fair share is bunk.

What other things have liberals and democrats lied about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sassy. I don't know who some of these people are, and I am glad that I don't know them. They definitely seem like an angry lot, and it seems to infuriate them if anyone tries to have a calm conversation that differs from their opinions. I believe some of them just have the sole purpose of trying to agitate and argue. I was amazed that my post kidding you about shopping on black Friday turned into democrats are freeloaders...
I've got news for you.She's dumb as hell.Trying to manipulate you.What a liar she is.She'd be laughed out of court.She's a LIAR.Any idiot can take a cell phone picture.Dumb as a box of rocks,hijacked picture my rear end.And you all believe her fantasies.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Looks like church has let out...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum is for everyone,not you select few.You assault posters who post and you try to control it.
Has anyone ever tried to stop you from posting ? Has anyone ever reported YOU for some of the trash you post ?
You were the one reporting post after post from those who disagreed with you, trying to gain an advantage. Now you act like the wronged party, as if all those reported should suddenly love you....Give me a break.
You have no interest in contributing to this thread. All you are here for is to antagonize "Sassy" and there are more than enough of those posters on here already. Act like somebody and you will be treated like somebody, or reap what you sow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no chance that "he" could ever get an American Woman of any standard...or that "she" is a Female of any standard or class...whichever the case may be, and it could be both..we have alot of "he-shes" on here, it seems.
I really don't know what his/her point is in doing all that copying and pasting about Women, unless he/she is trying to get one or trying to be one. But, this World is full of Weirdos and Topix seems to have become their "gathering" place.
You seem to be the queen of main attraction too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ricky reece band (Jan '14) 2 hr sam blue 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr jumpy 1,441
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 hr Zeke 8,946
Nude snapchat swap 23 hr Batboy200 1
Wamp's son went straight to PR firm (Jun '10) Fri Oh Brother 4
BNA Kids Talent Agency Thu FilmSetGuy 2
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history Thu common 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••