Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56994 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!
And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56995 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!
And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
You are such a rere... Do you know what a liberal is?
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56996 Nov 25, 2012
A liberal is "big goverment"!
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56997 Nov 25, 2012
Conservatives give and liberals take!
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#56999 Nov 25, 2012
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#57000 Nov 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
Republicans states take! http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/s...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57001 Nov 25, 2012
Mad Hatter wrote:
Excellent link, thanks!
know your Enemy

Pulaski, TN

#57002 Nov 25, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the eloquent prose of a conservative "Christian."
Sounds a lot like the juvenile thinking processes of the homosexuals. Now you rush to defend them. Tell us all that the homosexuals are "just like you and me". Never admit to the existence of Folsom Street and the "Squirt" web site nor of meeting places in interstate rest areas. And especially don't admit why it's not safe to go to public parks anymore.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57003 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
I haven't gotten the "gifts" either "Unreal" and the idea that we would vote for Democratic candidates without the free stuff seems impossible for these people to believe ! They are so greedy that they can't understand why anyone would want to improve the lives of other Americans with our tax dollars.
I suspect that there are a LOT fewer of "them" on this thread than we are led to believe. For instance old "Willard" and "Maryann" and "Carol". Then there are those that are obsessed with "Sassy" like "123" who are here just to aggrivate her.
I no longer expect debate, sadly. Instead insults and goading are the tactics of what is left of the right on here. I have concluded the best course is to get a chuckle by posting Tea Party slogans, unless and until any reasonable Republican surfaces and wants to discuss and debate real issues. That seems pretty unlikely since any reasonable Republican would not be caught dead with the tea party types that populate this thread. Anyway...have a great day !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57004 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian, unfortunately you're right...and it's the worse mix that I can ever remember there being in my Lifetime. It's certainly the most greedy and Self-centered Bunch of Nut Cases that I can ever remember!
I believe generally speaking, this would be in all of our lifetimes.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57005 Nov 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
The Tea Party healthcare plan...PRAY YOU DON"T GET SICK.
The Tea Party Social Safety Net....because suffering builds character.
Those conservatives are givers alright ! They are generous to a fault ! Chuckles !!!
Rocky Top

Inman, SC

#57006 Nov 25, 2012
Bill Haslam
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57007 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! She's an Expert on it and she will hold their feet to the fire, too! The Big Wall St. Banks are scared to death of her!
Sassy, it's a no brainer, she's a American Bankruptcy Law expert, from the Harvard Law school. Just watch there will be a fight just to get her in.......but she will get into the Banking Committee. After that just watch the Republicans will be crying all the way "FROM" the bank.
The Original Libtard

Pulaski, TN

#57008 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent link, thanks!
Why, yes it is! I love web sites that Soros funnels money into. I just KNOW it'll be objective !!!!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57009 Nov 25, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't gotten the "gifts" either "Unreal" and the idea that we would vote for Democratic candidates without the free stuff seems impossible for these people to believe ! They are so greedy that they can't understand why anyone would want to improve the lives of other Americans with our tax dollars.
I suspect that there are a LOT fewer of "them" on this thread than we are led to believe. For instance old "Willard" and "Maryann" and "Carol". Then there are those that are obsessed with "Sassy" like "123" who are here just to aggrivate her.
I no longer expect debate, sadly. Instead insults and goading are the tactics of what is left of the right on here. I have concluded the best course is to get a chuckle by posting Tea Party slogans, unless and until any reasonable Republican surfaces and wants to discuss and debate real issues. That seems pretty unlikely since any reasonable Republican would not be caught dead with the tea party types that populate this thread. Anyway...have a great day !
Yes, they are an "interesting" bunch. Keep up the good work on the slogans. Last nights gave me a good laugh, and was spot on:

"The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated."

The ones in your second post today are also so true.

You have a great day too!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57010 Nov 25, 2012
Mad Hatter wrote:
Now Mad Hatter, don't confuse them - it is all they have to argue...

I can't believe you and OA were left out of 123 & willard's rant about the ones responsible for ruining this thread. I know you guys feel slighted ;)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57011 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Mad Hatter, don't confuse them - it is all they have to argue...
I can't believe you and OA were left out of 123 & willard's rant about the ones responsible for ruining this thread. I know you guys feel slighted ;)
Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#57012 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
Hopefully everyone else gets theirs too ;)

Have a great day!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57013 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are an "interesting" bunch. Keep up the good work on the slogans. Last nights gave me a good laugh, and was spot on:
"The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated."
The ones in your second post today are also so true.
You have a great day too!
The forum is for everyone,not you select few.You assault posters who post and you try to control it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57014 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's funny, "Laughter is the best medicine".......I've just recieved my meds for the day, thanks.
You must not have any family or friends except cyber space Sally.All hot air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in black 52 min CHARLIE'S ANGEL 67
Kelly G 8 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 135
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 hr Red Dog 2,244
News Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate (Sep '14) 11 hr GayleWood 4,094
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... 11 hr Sartandy 2
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 14 hr epowell 329
anyone remember kelly j lawson Sun looking good 4
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]