Location hidden

#56987 Nov 25, 2012
...I'M...
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56988 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Unreal...kinda makes One wonder if they could be the same Person or know some People in common!
I doubt if WILLARD is , but I think "123pictures" is from right here in my Hometown. The User Name,"123pictures" relates to the highjacked pictures of me going into the Courthouse when I was sued and the one picture of me walking to my car when it was over. There were three in all, posted on Topix...and the Stalker/Harasser who sued me, is the one who took them! So, you have to wonder who "123pictures" really is! O'm pretty sure that I already know and it's not a Female!
Good Morning Sassy. I don't know who some of these people are, and I am glad that I don't know them. They definitely seem like an angry lot, and it seems to infuriate them if anyone tries to have a calm conversation that differs from their opinions. I believe some of them just have the sole purpose of trying to agitate and argue. I was amazed that my post kidding you about shopping on black Friday turned into democrats are freeloaders...
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56989 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sassy. I don't know who some of these people are, and I am glad that I don't know them. They definitely seem like an angry lot, and it seems to infuriate them if anyone tries to have a calm conversation that differs from their opinions. I believe some of them just have the sole purpose of trying to agitate and argue. I was amazed that my post kidding you about shopping on black Friday turned into democrats are freeloaders...
I'm glad i don't know you because you would always be talking about how the goverment should give you a phone,healthcare,water,food,ci gs,gas money,home,etc. Liberals are paki bastards!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56990 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pretty much got it all figured out, IMO. They're maladjusted misfits, Tea Baggers, and Far-Right Wing Evangelical Conservatives that lost the Election and they intend to stay madder than He*l about it for the next 4 years! Poor Little Spoiled and Pampered Babies!
Actually, it tickles the fire outta me! It's really funny to see just how Immature and Juvenile these Grown, Adult Misfits can act. Pitiful, but funny! LOL!
In 4 years, nurturing such anger day in and day out, without let-up, should put them, at least, 3/4ths of the way toward a major Coronary! But you can't tell them anything so...so be it!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56991 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pretty much got it all figured out, IMO. They're maladjusted misfits, Tea Baggers, and Far-Right Wing Evangelical Conservatives that lost the Election and they intend to stay madder than He*l about it for the next 4 years! Poor Little Spoiled and Pampered Babies!
Actually, it tickles the fire outta me! It's really funny to see just how Immature and Juvenile these Grown, Adult Misfits can act. Pitiful, but funny! LOL!
In 4 years, nurturing such anger day in and day out, without let-up, should put them, at least, 3/4ths of the way toward a major Coronary! But you can't tell them anything so...so be it!
LOL - I hate it for them...
;)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56992 Nov 25, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad i don't know you because you would always be talking about how the goverment should give you a phone,healthcare,water,food,ci gs,gas money,home,etc. Liberals are paki bastards!
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!

And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
Tn Red

Paris, TN

#56993 Nov 25, 2012
President Hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
I thought they killed you in Iraq, Guess I was wrong huh?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56994 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've got that backward, "Oh Ugly One"...it's the Teapublicans that are always talking about that, not the Liberals. You People are obsessed with it, like Greedy Kids who have all the Candy they can eat, but don't want another Kid to have even one small piece. You don't need it nor want it, but you can't stand the thought of anybody else having it, that does need it!
And just so you don't start that ole BS, again, I've never gotten any of that free stuff, and I doubt that "Unreal" has, either...but even more amazing, I never think about it, not even for a second, I couldn't care less who gets it and, I also know that it's just a drop in the Bucket compared to the wasted money that our Gov't. has spent, but you People obsess over it, both night and day! I figure, again, scared to death that somebody is getting something besides you! I would be ashamed to be a Grown ADULT and act the way you People act...REALLY!
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56995 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a rere... Do you know what a liberal is?
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56996 Nov 25, 2012
A liberal is "big goverment"!
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56997 Nov 25, 2012
Conservatives give and liberals take!
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#56999 Nov 25, 2012
Mad Hatter

Vonore, TN

#57000 Nov 25, 2012
Republicans states take! http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/s...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57001 Nov 25, 2012
Mad Hatter wrote:
Excellent link, thanks!
know your Enemy

Pulaski, TN

#57002 Nov 25, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the eloquent prose of a conservative "Christian."
Sounds a lot like the juvenile thinking processes of the homosexuals. Now you rush to defend them. Tell us all that the homosexuals are "just like you and me". Never admit to the existence of Folsom Street and the "Squirt" web site nor of meeting places in interstate rest areas. And especially don't admit why it's not safe to go to public parks anymore.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57003 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, and I have stated before that I have never gotten any "free stuff", but that is not going to stop them from making the same old tired accusations. As I said, they are just trying to goad, and that is all they have... It is best to ignore them when you can.
I haven't gotten the "gifts" either "Unreal" and the idea that we would vote for Democratic candidates without the free stuff seems impossible for these people to believe ! They are so greedy that they can't understand why anyone would want to improve the lives of other Americans with our tax dollars.
I suspect that there are a LOT fewer of "them" on this thread than we are led to believe. For instance old "Willard" and "Maryann" and "Carol". Then there are those that are obsessed with "Sassy" like "123" who are here just to aggrivate her.
I no longer expect debate, sadly. Instead insults and goading are the tactics of what is left of the right on here. I have concluded the best course is to get a chuckle by posting Tea Party slogans, unless and until any reasonable Republican surfaces and wants to discuss and debate real issues. That seems pretty unlikely since any reasonable Republican would not be caught dead with the tea party types that populate this thread. Anyway...have a great day !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57004 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Dunlapian, unfortunately you're right...and it's the worse mix that I can ever remember there being in my Lifetime. It's certainly the most greedy and Self-centered Bunch of Nut Cases that I can ever remember!
I believe generally speaking, this would be in all of our lifetimes.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#57005 Nov 25, 2012
The Tea Party healthcare plan...PRAY YOU DON"T GET SICK.
The Tea Party Social Safety Net....because suffering builds character.
Those conservatives are givers alright ! They are generous to a fault ! Chuckles !!!
Rocky Top

Inman, SC

#57006 Nov 25, 2012
Bill Haslam
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#57007 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! She's an Expert on it and she will hold their feet to the fire, too! The Big Wall St. Banks are scared to death of her!
Sassy, it's a no brainer, she's a American Bankruptcy Law expert, from the Harvard Law school. Just watch there will be a fight just to get her in.......but she will get into the Banking Committee. After that just watch the Republicans will be crying all the way "FROM" the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr reader 1,783
Billy Gilman Reveals That He Is Gay 4 hr username 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 hr cpeter1313 2,477
Balanced Good Music (Feb '14) 11 hr gest 72
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) Fri kim 2
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) Fri Tew-ell 33
I will send the link out to everyone so they ca... Fri chuck 7
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search