asdsf

United States

#56966 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
More like the "eloquent prose of a Conservative 'Devil', IMO! Hi there, OA, hope you're doing well this evening, even though we are in this Snake Pit that's called Topix.:)
I guess we both decided to "slum" for awhile! I keep hoping that we can have a decent , sensible conversation without the Piranhas interrupting...it hasn't happened yet, but Hope Springs Eternal!
BEEZLEBUB is my favorite reminds me a certain ugly old lonely fat cow that has no family.

Demonic possession is no laughing matter – but if you find yourself pitted against one of the 13 most dangerous demons in Hell, watch out! Blackman and Martin are 2 of them.

Anton Szandor LaVey, the former High Priest of the Church of Satan, listed the most powerful of Lucifer’s minions in his notorious book, The Satanic Bible.

“Theologians have cataloged some of the names of devils in their lists of demons, but the roster which follows contains the names most effectively used in Satanic ritual,” wrote LaVey, known to his followers as The Black Pope.

In addition to what he called the “crown princes” of Hell (Satan, the fallen angel Belial and the destructive sea monster Leviathan) LaVey lists other vicious demons who also occupy the “Royal Palace of Hell.”

Here are the 13 of the worst:

ASMODEUS – The orgy-loving ancient Hebrew devil of sensuality.

ASTAROTH – Female demon worshipped by the Phoenicians as the goddess of lasciviousness.

AZAZEL – The demon who taught man to make weapons of war and introduced women to cosmetics.

BALAAM - Hebrew devil of avarice and greed.

BEHEMOTH – Devil said to take the form of a monstrous elephant.

BEEZLEBUB – Disgusting and repulsive Lord of the Flies.

BILE – Eons-old Celtic god of Hell.

CIMERIES – Demon who rides a black horse and rules Africa.

COYOTE - American Indian devil.

DAMBALLA – Evil Voodoo serpent god.

DAGON – Philistine avenging devil of the sea.

MORMO – King of the Ghouls and chief consort of Hecate, the Greek goddess of the underworld and witchcraft.

MICTIAN – Worshiped by the Aztecs as the god of Death.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56967 Nov 24, 2012
You just a Little "Pi*s Ant" who's drug addiction makes you think you're Big and Bad...as long as you're hidden behind a computer screen.
In real Life, you're scared of your own shadow! You're delusional, on top of it, to think you're fooling anybody, least of all me!
But, I do think you're right about the Devil having control of your Life, whether it's just the "chemical" Devil or the REAL One, it doesn't matter because they are pretty much One and the Same!
Victor

Seattle, WA

#56968 Nov 24, 2012
asdsf wrote:
<quoted text>
no i just hate welcome to hell bi tch
Are you having a nice evening Joseph Kyle?

Location hidden

#56969 Nov 24, 2012
Pretty obvious, isn't it?
Willis

Johnson City, TN

#56970 Nov 24, 2012
whatchu talkin bout Willis!
tots

Johnson City, TN

#56971 Nov 24, 2012
i like tater tots
President Hussein

United States

#56972 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
You just a Little "Pi*s Ant" who's drug addiction makes you think you're Big and Bad...as long as you're hidden behind a computer screen.
In real Life, you're scared of your own shadow! You're delusional, on top of it, to think you're fooling anybody, least of all me!
But, I do think you're right about the Devil having control of your Life, whether it's just the "chemical" Devil or the REAL One, it doesn't matter because they are pretty much One and the Same!
the absolute best part of this is that I am not whoever you think I am, and am so glad this will back fire for you some how. I love that you will never know who iam. hahhahaahha.

Location hidden

#56973 Nov 24, 2012
tots wrote:
i like tater tots
One more time...I like decent, sincere, and truthful Men who don't play games, but there's very few of those on Topix, either. So, it looks like we're both disappointed! Life's tough, ain't it?
President Hussein

United States

#56974 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time...I like decent, sincere, and truthful Men who don't play games, but there's very few of those on Topix, either. So, it looks like we're both disappointed! Life's tough, ain't it?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

Location hidden

#56975 Nov 25, 2012
I think this is essential and that it's a mistake that ALL States aren't doing it in the schools.
----------
"Some States Preserve Penmanship Despite Tech Gains."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/states-preserve-penmans...

Location hidden

#56976 Nov 25, 2012
"Yassar Arafat's Body To be Exhumed As Cause Of Death Is Sought."

("Many Palestinians believe he was poisoned by Israel in 2004. Forensic Experts will see whether tissue samples match July tests that found radioactive traces on his belongings.")

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56977 Nov 25, 2012
President Hussein wrote:
<quoted text>
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
Generally, American women are the "Gold Standard" for women around the world.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56978 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
I see you all as trash talking so you can see your own typing.Has beens.Sorry but you are all losers.
Have fun trying to impress each other.You sure impress no one else.You've ruined yourself.Everybody is gone.Thanks to know it all make fun ofeveryoneelse ,wag my own tail, so called democraps.You're too busy making fun of people.
.......and 123, this is why I love you so much!

Location hidden

#56979 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Generally, American women are the "Gold Standard" for women around the world.
There's no chance that "he" could ever get an American Woman of any standard...or that "she" is a Female of any standard or class...whichever the case may be, and it could be both..we have alot of "he-shes" on here, it seems.
I really don't know what his/her point is in doing all that copying and pasting about Women, unless he/she is trying to get one or trying to be one. But, this World is full of Weirdos and Topix seems to have become their "gathering" place.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56980 Nov 25, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no chance that "he" could ever get an American Woman of any standard...or that "she" is a Female of any standard or class...whichever the case may be, and it could be both..we have alot of "he-shes" on here, it seems.
I really don't know what his/her point is in doing all that copying and pasting about Women, unless he/she is trying to get one or trying to be one. But, this World is full of Weirdos and Topix seems to have become their "gathering" place.
Good Morning Sassy, yes it does seem topix has become a "gathering" place for for all kinds of people. But in a way this just shows us a microcosm of what America is made up of.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56981 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Say what you please.I got off because this thread is so trashy.You should have more self respect too.
But to each his own and I only read now as unreal has taken it and pay to spray over with vulgarity and name-changing.
It is something to just read all the insults thrown at posters because they are just alike.
You need to find you a much nicer leader to be in their cult.
But dictators are going to need you as their audience,and they don't give up either.. she is so nauseating.
Why even turn it on,she rides it 24/7 to fill in voids of no relationships in human form,only cyber-space
.Election was not enough ,she is still your brilliant leader or you pay attention anyway. Easiest thing to do is turn them off.
As for you,keep on following her she'll take you places you can't go alone.Aazing how she controls you.Read every post beginning,seeking her approval,as i she is the only one reading you. You must be neglected at home....
Wow, I am glad I had plans last night because I see you were off your meds again! I won't try to decipher all your blathering, but I will say that you must think I am another poster because I do not post "vulgarity" unlike some of the posters you cheerlead for. And I'll bet if you go back through the thread that I have "taken over”, you will find many more posts made by you than by me. You and old Willard sure like to dish it out, but you can't take it! Maybe you two should get together and console each other because you sound like you would make the perfect couple. If nothing else, you can help each other stay current on your meds.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56982 Nov 25, 2012
Now onto politics;
America we as a nation need to get Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren onto the Senate Banking Committe. At this time in our economy we need someone who understands how to fix our banking system so we don't have another financial meltdown.

Location hidden

#56983 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Sassy, yes it does seem topix has become a "gathering" place for for all kinds of people. But in a way this just shows us a microcosm of what America is made up of.
Good Morning, Dunlapian, unfortunately you're right...and it's the worse mix that I can ever remember there being in my Lifetime. It's certainly the most greedy and Self-centered Bunch of Nut Cases that I can ever remember!

Location hidden

#56985 Nov 25, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
Now onto politics;
America we as a nation need to get Senator-elect Elizabeth Warren onto the Senate Banking Committe. At this time in our economy we need someone who understands how to fix our banking system so we don't have another financial meltdown.
Absolutely! She's an Expert on it and she will hold their feet to the fire, too! The Big Wall St. Banks are scared to death of her!

Location hidden

#56986 Nov 25, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I am glad I had plans last night because I see you were off your meds again! I won't try to decipher all your blathering, but I will say that you must think I am another poster because I do not post "vulgarity" unlike some of the posters you cheerlead for. And I'll bet if you go back through the thread that I have "taken over”, you will find many more posts made by you than by me. You and old Willard sure like to dish it out, but you can't take it! Maybe you two should get together and console each other because you sound like you would make the perfect couple. If nothing else, you can help each other stay current on your meds.
Good Morning, Unreal...kinda makes One wonder if they could be the same Person or know some People in common!
I doubt if WILLARD is , but I think "123pictures" is from right here in my Hometown. The User Name,"123pictures" relates to the highjacked pictures of me going into the Courthouse when I was sued and the one picture of me walking to my car when it was over. There were three in all, posted on Topix...and the Stalker/Harasser who sued me, is the one who took them! So, you have to wonder who "123pictures" really is! O'm pretty sure that I already know and it's not a Female!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min Johnston 376
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Blah-blah-blah 1,564
Craig's list 3 hr black skirt 10
Hey Nashville, Country Music Needs Some Help 4 hr Music Aide 5
Affordable, dependable WiFi 6 hr I have this 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Say What 9,456
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 15 hr George 2
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search