Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,626)

Showing posts 52,501 - 52,520 of123,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> And you say WE are in a "Sassy" cult ? Take a look in the mirror "123" YOU are the one obsessed with "Sassy" and what she posts, not us !
The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated.
You can't go on a state thread that she isn't ruining.You suck up to her by trying to get her approval .You can carry on a post all day then run get under her skirt tail as soon as she posts.She's got you.You brag too much.
she triesto fool all of you with her Dear Abby lovelorn column.She's a joke of Cambden.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone honey....just you.
You think posters are blind?We've all seen how you four treat others.You make fun of people .You have caused many to leave.
It doesn't matter.Enjoy for we all have a life that don't involve people like you all are,bullies.
Willard is telling you the truth but again ,"we" are all smarter than another as we always are Everyday on TOPIX.Nothingto be proud of here Willard.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

This entire thread is what gives our region a bad rap. Nothing but a bunch of rednecks yapping at each other about things they know nothing about. There is nothing like seeing a bunch of people with miserable lives trying to place the blame on their miserable lives on everyone but themselves. It's always Bush, or Fox News, or the rich, or Congress, or the Ramsey, etc. Just look in the mirror and you will see the only one at fault for your misery.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

And before I start getting bashed for my typo, please pardon the typo.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Original Intellectual wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flea Party.... because cleanliness is a hoax.
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many screen names do you need, widdle bedwetter?
?
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

john wrote:
<quoted text>The southern states have a bad name but it is well deserved. They bring it on themselves.
I was talking about the East Tennessee region, not all southern states. The southern states don't have a bad name except from maybe where you are. Down here, the northern states have a bad name. Basically what I was trying to say is that someone looking at this thread will infer this region is full of miserable redneck women who feel they don't have enough money and like to blame this situation on everything but themselves. Throw in a total lack of intellect and rather crude language, and presto, people think we live in a cess pool - which is in fact untrue.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Friends, I told you in the very beginning that once these Monsters came to take over a Thread, that if you let them have it, then they would take over another one ...and another one...and another one, until they took over the entire Forum. It's what they do and it's their only purpose, to dominate and destroy.
IMO, most of these Names are the same Basta*d that has stalked me incessantly ever since I came ONLINE, and two of his supporters, who are as evil as he is...all Tea Party Crazies! They don't really care about Politics or this country, they just use it as an excuse to harrass and dominate, and to kiss up to People they think they can use or get something from, while those People use them for the same purpose. They are the true slithering Snakes of our Society, both locally and in this area.
But, his is a combination of insanity and an evil Criminal Mind and he should have been locked up for the Public's Safety a long time ago. The Criminal Justice System failed the People of this Nation, in many States, by not doing exactly that!
As for me, I have been invited to another Forum, far away from anyplace they will ever find me. I don't know where I will spend the majority of my time posting, if I post at all, because I have concluded that ANY Forum will cause you nothing but trouble and that they are a dangerous place for decent People to communicate with Others, when you have Ex-Convict Predators constantly looking for Victims, especially Women Victims. They want your money, your Soul, and your Life! It's the World they live in and the One they prefer. Terrorizing victims , even on the Internet, is the only thing that they get pleasure from and it makes them feel superior to control another Poster because they have no control over anything else in their Lives, not even themselves. Drugs and a Life of crime have taken everything from them and they will take everything you have if they are allowed to...it's a cycle they cannot and will not try to break because it's the only Life they know. To them, it's Normal!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

john wrote:
<quoted text>The southern states have a bad name but it is well deserved. They bring it on themselves.
What are Blue States known for except overpopulation, high crime rates, perversion and mental illness?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
What are Blue States known for except overpopulation, high crime rates, perversion and mental illness?
Since more People are on Government Assistance in RED states, I can only surmise that you have your colors mixed up, and meant to say "RED" States...or perhaps, you're just color-blind!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Friends, I told you in the very beginning that once these Monsters came to take over a Thread, that if you let them have it, then they would take over another one ...and another one...and another one, until they took over the entire Forum. It's what they do and it's their only purpose, to dominate and destroy.
IMO, most of these Names are the same Basta*d that has stalked me incessantly ever since I came ONLINE, and two of his supporters, who are as evil as he is...all Tea Party Crazies! They don't really care about Politics or this country, they just use it as an excuse to harrass and dominate, and to kiss up to People they think they can use or get something from, while those People use them for the same purpose. They are the true slithering Snakes of our Society, both locally and in this area.
But, his is a combination of insanity and an evil Criminal Mind and he should have been locked up for the Public's Safety a long time ago. The Criminal Justice System failed the People of this Nation, in many States, by not doing exactly that!
As for me, I have been invited to another Forum, far away from anyplace they will ever find me. I don't know where I will spend the majority of my time posting, if I post at all, because I have concluded that ANY Forum will cause you nothing but trouble and that they are a dangerous place for decent People to communicate with Others, when you have Ex-Convict Predators constantly looking for Victims, especially Women Victims. They want your money, your Soul, and your Life! It's the World they live in and the One they prefer. Terrorizing victims , even on the Internet, is the only thing that they get pleasure from and it makes them feel superior to control another Poster because they have no control over anything else in their Lives, not even themselves. Drugs and a Life of crime have taken everything from them and they will take everything you have if they are allowed to...it's a cycle they cannot and will not try to break because it's the only Life they know. To them, it's Normal!
And this post basically just proves my point - blame everyone except the one in the mirror for the misery. Yes maam, there is a conspiracy against you and the people like you. The conspiracy is to get up off your butt and do something about your misery on your own instead of expecting the government, an opinion forum, or anyone else to ensure you have a happy productive life. It isn't going to happen posting on an opinion forum 24 hours a day.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since more People are on Government Assistance in RED states, I can only surmise that you have your colors mixed up, and meant to say "RED" States...or perhaps, you're just color-blind!
What about the bailouts of unionized Detroit? I suppose you Orwellian kooks wouldn't consider that assistance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

There's that "control" thing that I spoke of, in action. amazing that they seem to just sit 24/7 in front of their computer screen...or smartphone screen, to try and use it over some other Poster. When you see it, there's one thing you can be sure of, they live a Life that is totally out of control, in every way, and won't even try to do anything about it. But , they will work 24/7 to try and destroy yours! Like I said, it's a Mental Illness and some of them are very good at hiding it, except on the Internet!
Henry

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah that clown is rotten I would not vote for him
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
There's that "control" thing that I spoke of, in action. amazing that they seem to just sit 24/7 in front of their computer screen...or smartphone screen, to try and use it over some other Poster. When you see it, there's one thing you can be sure of, they live a Life that is totally out of control, in every way, and won't even try to do anything about it. But , they will work 24/7 to try and destroy yours! Like I said, it's a Mental Illness and some of them are very good at hiding it, except on the Internet!
The mental illness is yours. You try to convince yourself it is everyone else who is wrong. Make yourself feel better and control the hate. Buy a new dress or something and maybe that will help you feel better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Henry wrote:
Yeah that clown is rotten I would not vote for him
A Convicted Felon can't legally run for Office anyway, unless they get their Citizen's Rights restored...NOT just their Voting Rights, but their "Citizens' Rights", they are two separate things!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Morbid wrote:
<quoted text>
The mental illness is yours. You try to convince yourself it is everyone else who is wrong. Make yourself feel better and control the hate. Buy a new dress or something and maybe that will help you feel better.
You're too much of an Insecure, Knuckle-Dragging Neanderthal, Chauvinist for me to even respond to! Men like you simply disgust me!
Back-Country Hillbilly , if there ever was one!
glkjglj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too much of an Insecure, Knuckle-Dragging Neanderthal, Chauvinist for me to even respond to! Men like you simply disgust me!
Back-Country Hillbilly , if there ever was one!
your so worthless, your not even worth using as a c um dum p. the dick would fall of a man that attempted to enter your cheese sealed slit. filth. glad ur miserable and lonely. wishing the the sky would impale you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

glkjglj wrote:
<quoted text>
your so worthless, your not even worth using as a c um dum p. the dick would fall of a man that attempted to enter your cheese sealed slit. filth. glad ur miserable and lonely. wishing the the sky would impale you
NEWS FLASH, Moron! I'm neither lonely nor miserable...except when I get on Topix and Posters like you, make me miserable!
But, YOU, on the other hand , would have to be lonely and miserable, to not be able to talk about ANYTHING except bashing and verbally abusing other Posters. Your Posts tell the whole story about your emotional situation and your State of Mind!
So, do something about it and stop trying to drag all the rest of us down into the emotional depths of He*l where you, obviously, reside, 24/7!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

glkjglj wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres a stray bullet when you need it.
F U!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

AND the Horse you rode in on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,501 - 52,520 of123,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 min Armadillo 8,453
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 39 min WTSenior 58,310
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr dude 1,040
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 4 hr Rockhound42 358
Menage Club (Feb '13) 6 hr voluptuously yours 46
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Dec '06) 7 hr 1999 teen challenge grad 631
Club ménage (May '11) 13 hr Harold BeBop Turner 192
•••

Freeze Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs