Comments
52,461 - 52,480 of 146,188 Comments Last updated 56 min ago
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56915 Nov 24, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
OT,Dunlapian,Unreal ,Sassy and friends are the ones who bully and hoggishly run posters off.Many of them don't see the point they try to make by dominating this thread.Sassy skips all over TOPIX posting just any and everything,personal life details too.Like it's her personal column to hang dirty linen out to view...
They obviously have no human relationships,only cyber-space relationships which are monotonusly saying the same things daily.More to life than this snakepit.The expert FAILURES of TOPIX.
YOU are right on!tOO MUCH IN LIFE TO GIVE THIS CRAP TIME.
Well 123, I'm glad to see your back!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56916 Nov 24, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE NUMBER ONE BULLY AND AGITATER ON TOPIX.YOU AND YOUR BUNCH RUN POSTERS OFF WITH SLANDER. DISGUSTING BUNCH IS ALL YOU ARE.NOT DEMOCRATS .DEMOCRATS ARE BETTER THAN YOU ALL.AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE PARTY..DEMOCRATS WILL TAKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE IN THE PARTY..
YOU CALL POSTERS GAY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.HOW VERY ILLITERATE YOU AND SASSY REALLY ARE.
NEITHER HAVE ANY SOCIAL SKILLS IN GETTING ALONG WITH PEOPLE.IT'S ALL YOUR WAY OR YOU NAME CALL PEOPLE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU TWO.YOU TRY TO THREATEN OR TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY HAVE IN LIFE LIKE IDIOTS,YOU ATTACK PEOPLE AND ASSAULT THE POSTERS..HICKS FROM THE HILLS.CAMNDEN SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED,O.T. AND DUNLAPIAN JOIN IN SUPPORTING.AND THEY HAVE PROFESSIONAL PASTS?HA-HA-HA-HA.BOTH ARE WASHED UP JOKES.EVERY POST BEGINS WITH SASSY. CAN'T STAND ON THEIR OWN THOUGHTS OR DIFFER..SHE MUST PASS THEIR OPINIONS.FUNNY HOW THEY ARE IN HER CULT LIKE YOU,NITWIT..SOMEONE NEEDS TO KICK YOUR SMART ALECK ASS.THE SOONER THE BETTER..
.......and 123, this is why I love you so much!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#56917 Nov 24, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>.......and 123, this is why I love you so much!
No you are not and no you don't.You do not have a mind of your own.You do not post as an adult but as a child first addressing SASSY for approval of your thoughts. I liked conversing with you until I saw how two-faced you are. You are in her cult as is OT.
You all have about lost all control of individualism.
You bash one poster for vulgarity toward her yet say not a word about her son using vulgrity toward others.Either speak truth or be a cultist with them.
Follow your own drummer,not her.She's obnoxious.Why buddy with a woman who bashes her very own neighbor who she might need in a fire to save her life?.Don't you have any family to be with ?

Location hidden

#56918 Nov 24, 2012
Say what you please.I got off because this thread is so trashy.You should have more self respect too.
But to each his own and I only read now as unreal has taken it and pay to spray over with vulgarity and name-changing.
It is something to just read all the insults thrown at posters because they are just alike.
You need to find you a much nicer leader to be in their cult.
But dictators are going to need you as their audience,and they don't give up either.. she is so nauseating.
Why even turn it on,she rides it 24/7 to fill in voids of no relationships in human form,only cyber-space
.Election was not enough ,she is still your brilliant leader or you pay attention anyway. Easiest thing to do is turn them off.
As for you,keep on following her she'll take you places you can't go alone.Aazing how she controls you.Read every post beginning,seeking her approval,as i she is the only one reading you. You must be neglected at home....

Location hidden

#56919 Nov 24, 2012
unreal echos her.

Location hidden

#56920 Nov 24, 2012
Goodbye friend,you're history.Her little boy..

Location hidden

#56921 Nov 24, 2012
as if she is the only one reading you.sorry,corrected.Goodbye.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56922 Nov 24, 2012
123pictures wrote:
as if she is the only one reading you.sorry,corrected.Goodbye.
How many times are you going to say Goodbye?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56923 Nov 24, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not and no you don't.You do not have a mind of your own.You do not post as an adult but as a child first addressing SASSY for approval of your thoughts. I liked conversing with you until I saw how two-faced you are. You are in her cult as is OT.
You all have about lost all control of individualism.
You bash one poster for vulgarity toward her yet say not a word about her son using vulgrity toward others.Either speak truth or be a cultist with them.
Follow your own drummer,not her.She's obnoxious.Why buddy with a woman who bashes her very own neighbor who she might need in a fire to save her life?.Don't you have any family to be with ?
And you say WE are in a "Sassy" cult ? Take a look in the mirror "123" YOU are the one obsessed with "Sassy" and what she posts, not us !
The Tea Party.....because sanity is overrated.
The Original Intellectual

Pulaski, TN

#56924 Nov 24, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flea Party.... because cleanliness is a hoax.
Im Conservative

Johnson City, TN

#56925 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate filled? Not hardly...I merely enjoy flushing out the same four stupid people using about fourteen different names in an attempt to dissuade anyone who is not a leftist moron from using this thread. I have seen many decent posters chased from this thread with viciousness, the cruelty of vulgar name calling and unspeakable sexual insults. I'm thick-skinned and tolerate blood-letting well. Many do not! You and others may beat your brains out on the anvil of my constitution if you have the appetite. While the pack-hunting perverts may affect others, I enjoy watching anti-social behavior and find it fascinating to watch. This experience is incredibly helpful in the prep-work for my new book. So, don't be inhibited on my behalf, be yourselves!
You are so very correct! the liberals do dictate the political forums. There is one that jumps from forum to forum, state to state, county to county.

Location hidden

#56928 Nov 24, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>How many times are you going to say Goodbye?
As often as I please.This is my internet too.You are her little boy.OT is as you, cult like group.You three act like you are authority on all subjects.You three try to look superior to all other people.You really are know it alls you think.Why do you not just be civil with posters and stop posting how much better -than you ,you think you three are? You've ruined this forum and nobody gives a crap what party you sing to and neither does the party.You make fun of people and it makes you look like you're trying to hang to a lifeline .You're history trying to stay in on "here and now".
You should read instead of doing all the crowing.And she lives in her past.And unreal is so dumb and uneducated.Can't even carry on a conversation for dirty minded thoughts.
Good people move on and leave trash behind.You'll notice how many are gone one at a time when they see there's nothing here.

Location hidden

#56929 Nov 24, 2012
You all need to let the governmentand the military do it's job.
They don't care about you three just as TEA PARTY,
Republicans nor Democrats care about what you have to say. Wasting your life.NOBODY cares,understand?What you three say is worthless.Of no value to one soul.Just trying to impress each other.Others try to tell you but you won't see the truth.
All SASSY does is bitch and all you two do is try to impress one another And get her approval..You all three and her son have killed both threads.Everybody is gone that even tried.

Location hidden

#56930 Nov 24, 2012
I see you all as trash talking so you can see your own typing.Has beens.Sorry but you are all losers.
Have fun trying to impress each other.You sure impress no one else.You've ruined yourself.Everybody is gone.Thanks to know it all make fun ofeveryoneelse ,wag my own tail, so called democraps.You're too busy making fun of people.

Location hidden

#56932 Nov 24, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> And you say WE are in a "Sassy" cult ? Take a look in the mirror "123" YOU are the one obsessed with "Sassy" and what she posts, not us !
You can't go on a state thread that she isn't ruining.You suck up to her by trying to get her approval .You can carry on a post all day then run get under her skirt tail as soon as she posts.She's got you.You brag too much.
she triesto fool all of you with her Dear Abby lovelorn column.She's a joke of Cambden.

Location hidden

#56934 Nov 24, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone honey....just you.
You think posters are blind?We've all seen how you four treat others.You make fun of people .You have caused many to leave.
It doesn't matter.Enjoy for we all have a life that don't involve people like you all are,bullies.
Willard is telling you the truth but again ,"we" are all smarter than another as we always are Everyday on TOPIX.Nothingto be proud of here Willard.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#56937 Nov 24, 2012
This entire thread is what gives our region a bad rap. Nothing but a bunch of rednecks yapping at each other about things they know nothing about. There is nothing like seeing a bunch of people with miserable lives trying to place the blame on their miserable lives on everyone but themselves. It's always Bush, or Fox News, or the rich, or Congress, or the Ramsey, etc. Just look in the mirror and you will see the only one at fault for your misery.
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#56938 Nov 24, 2012
And before I start getting bashed for my typo, please pardon the typo.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56939 Nov 24, 2012
The Original Intellectual wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flea Party.... because cleanliness is a hoax.
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many screen names do you need, widdle bedwetter?
?
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

#56942 Nov 24, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>The southern states have a bad name but it is well deserved. They bring it on themselves.
I was talking about the East Tennessee region, not all southern states. The southern states don't have a bad name except from maybe where you are. Down here, the northern states have a bad name. Basically what I was trying to say is that someone looking at this thread will infer this region is full of miserable redneck women who feel they don't have enough money and like to blame this situation on everything but themselves. Throw in a total lack of intellect and rather crude language, and presto, people think we live in a cess pool - which is in fact untrue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Snowball 9,332
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 5 hr Zebo 6
Clay County Indicts Former Metro Officer - News... (Mar '10) 7 hr john 9
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 hr news 2 1,506
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 66
impeach Obama (Nov '13) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 48
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr Average 8,619
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••