Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,622)

Showing posts 52,421 - 52,440 of124,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Democrats for capitalism

Democrats for a moral America

Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating

LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety

Democrats for civil discourse

Democrats fighting for a federal budget

Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline

Democrats fighting for a budget

Democrats fighting for stuff

Democrats standing for honest elections

Democrats against sanctuary cities

Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution

Democrats for energy independence

Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution

Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters

Democrats for reading bills before voting

Democrats for patriotism
Harry

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
Democrats for capitalism
Democrats for a moral America
Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating
LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety
Democrats for civil discourse
Democrats fighting for a federal budget
Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline
Democrats fighting for a budget
Democrats fighting for stuff
Democrats standing for honest elections
Democrats against sanctuary cities
Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution
Democrats for energy independence
Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution
Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters
Democrats for reading bills before voting
Democrats for patriotism
spam
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
Excellent!
Linda

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
y?
Carol

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>y?
okay..how can I answer this without hurting your feelings? Ah......... forget it, you're just too stupid!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>many republicans are closet homosexuals . You usually see the proof when they get busted.
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
That's your problem, Brainiac.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
You do mean yours, right? Because if you don't, you will be declared the winner of the "stupidest postings of the day" award! Yes, and please know it was unanimous! One of many elements comprising the basis of the judges' decisions includes continuity, stupidness, persistence, shamelessness and depravity of the stupidity. Again, you just rang all the bells today and made us all proud. Now you may share your big win with your relatives on this thread. I'm convinced you have a few uncles suffering the same congenital misfortunes. But, hey...there's always a traveling carnival!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Hungry

Wigan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Bridie Teran
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
But they never ever ever bother a fellow Democrap with their nonsense. What's up with that?
This is what is great about America, you have the right to be wrong on a issue/post and stick with it, even as your ship is sinking. You even have the right to go down with your ship.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I read about this idea about 2 years ago, but I didn't think it would ever happen. And now, here it is. Is this our future housing, in this Country?
----------
"Shipping Containers To Become Condos In Detroit."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/shipping-containers-bec...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I don't EVER want another Bush or Cheney in the White House...NEVER AGAIN!
----------
"A New Bush Rises."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/841...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

"Rice Defends Self On Benghazi."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/rice-defends-self-bengh...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sit to pee? Yeah, that's today's emasculated metrosexual with the voice of a valley Girl.
But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.
Democraps splatter about "diversity" while all the while demonizing invidual thought. They focus solely on skin color and slanted eyes and emotional crippledom, on destroying instead of uplifting, etc.
Celebrate Diversity by mewling about tea baggers and haters.
They are dangerously kooky. Never ever turn your back on a Democrap.
The Tea Party...because right-wingers were not frightening enough ! Chuckles !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

"Rising Consumer Optimism Fuels An Annual Spree."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/business/ri...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
The Tea Party, because you weren't using those civil liberties anyway !

The crowd that elected and stood behind the man and his administrations, that perpetrated the greatest grab of civil liberties since the Civil War, NOW wishes to lecture Democrats on individual rights ! This calls for two slogans.
The Tea Party when hypocricy seems the best choice...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Tut...tut..tut "Willard", that was very unchristian of you. Then again I have come to expect nothing less. Speaking of complete morons.....The Tea Party celebrating stupidity since 2009 !
Don't ya love these slogans ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

"Internal Emails Offer Details On Bin Laden Burial."

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/21/3108103...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,421 - 52,440 of124,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Balanced Good Music 59 min James Young 15
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr REO 58,292
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr sneaky snake 1,068
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr lex 8,505
Sorry I bothered 2 hr Missy 16
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Armadillo 8,474
Grand Cross 7 hr guest 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••