Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56867 Nov 24, 2012
"Rising Consumer Optimism Fuels An Annual Spree."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/business/ri...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56868 Nov 24, 2012
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
The Tea Party, because you weren't using those civil liberties anyway !

The crowd that elected and stood behind the man and his administrations, that perpetrated the greatest grab of civil liberties since the Civil War, NOW wishes to lecture Democrats on individual rights ! This calls for two slogans.
The Tea Party when hypocricy seems the best choice...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56869 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Tut...tut..tut "Willard", that was very unchristian of you. Then again I have come to expect nothing less. Speaking of complete morons.....The Tea Party celebrating stupidity since 2009 !
Don't ya love these slogans ?

Location hidden

#56870 Nov 24, 2012
"Internal Emails Offer Details On Bin Laden Burial."

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/21/3108103...
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56871 Nov 24, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one from Tennessee....hick. I'm amazed you have the need for a toothbrush.
Ignorant post...one of many.

Denver or Altamonte Springs, Floriduh, shitferbrains? Maybe you need a permanent address before attacking your superiors.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56872 Nov 24, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you
I've got you, your doppelgangers, and the Floridian ballot puncher craving 'ol Herman, and that's all the world needs to know.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56873 Nov 24, 2012
SandLot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with infinity....the more you post the dumber you sound. Your earlier posts convict you of being top idiot.
"Infinity" changes it's location, therefore it's logical to assume that some stranger who out of nowhere rushes to its defense is the very same imbecile.

What's with all the out of state excrement posting on a Tennessee topic anyway?
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56874 Nov 24, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
"Infinity" changes it's location, therefore it's logical to assume that some stranger who out of nowhere rushes to its defense is the very same imbecile.
What's with all the out of state excrement posting on a Tennessee topic anyway?
You know, the symbol of infinity looks to me the be the same ole, same ole, all over again.

Deja vu? Deja Vu?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56875 Nov 24, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Tut...tut..tut "Willard", that was very unchristian of you. Then again I have come to expect nothing less. Speaking of complete morons.....The Tea Party celebrating stupidity since 2009 !
Don't ya love these slogans ?
I wish to say I celebrate your contempt for who I am. I would be horrified to think you were even capable of relating to me!

In response to your question about slogans, I don't live for cheap thrills of slogans, sound-bites or trigger phrases. I always prefer TRUTH!

If you've become an aspiring antagonist, you require much. There's nothing as hollow as a well known candy-ass attempting to be a nut-cutter. To begin with, you don't have what it takes. You will have a tough time overcoming your bed-wetting reputation when attempting to become credible, even in the eyes of your stupid, sissy friends!!

I must admit enjoying you and your especially stupid friend trying to bolster each others failed arguments, Its almost like watching a total drunk helping another total drunk put his shoes on in a rainstorm!:)

By all means, carry on with the show! This is a hobby fit for every intellectual septic tank...somehow it's just you!

If you enjoy bleeding, visit me often, amigo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Santa

Tampa, FL

#56876 Nov 24, 2012

Location hidden

#56877 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish to say I celebrate your contempt for who I am. I would be horrified to think you were even capable of relating to me!
In response to your question about slogans, I don't live for cheap thrills of slogans, sound-bites or trigger phrases. I always prefer TRUTH!
If you've become an aspiring antagonist, you require much. There's nothing as hollow as a well known candy-ass attempting to be a nut-cutter. To begin with, you don't have what it takes. You will have a tough time overcoming your bed-wetting reputation when attempting to become credible, even in the eyes of your stupid, sissy friends!!
I must admit enjoying you and your especially stupid friend trying to bolster each others failed arguments, Its almost like watching a total drunk helping another total drunk put his shoes on in a rainstorm!:)
By all means, carry on with the show! This is a hobby fit for every intellectual septic tank...somehow it's just you!
If you enjoy bleeding, visit me often, amigo!
WILLARD, I never realized before what a wretched Person you really are!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56879 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, I never realized before what a wretched Person you really are!
So much for your interpretational skills! Why would a cock-roach admire the man holding a full can of "RAID"?

Silly woman, You really should go for the ant farm, you need it now more than ever! Remember, you can talk their brains out, 24 hours a day with absolutely no fear of them calling you stupid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56880 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text> Its almost like watching a total drunk helping another total drunk put his shoes on in a rainstorm!
You reminded me of an old old joke, about the drunk standing around a lamp post, looking for his car keys, because "there's more light here!"

Democraps lost their keys about a mile back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56881 Nov 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I don't EVER want another Bush or Cheney in the White House...NEVER AGAIN!
----------
"A New Bush Rises."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/841...
I almost hate to publicly admit this, but I agree! I'd like to think this wasn't simply a matter of finally being right about something..by accident!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56882 Nov 24, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You reminded me of an old old joke, about the drunk standing around a lamp post, looking for his car keys, because "there's more light here!"
Democraps lost their keys about a mile back.
That's good!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
interested

Paris, TN

#56883 Nov 24, 2012
Interested Party wrote:
Defendant's Name and Company in Post #56777, is:
Randall Damesworth
Mid South Pest Control
Camden, TN.
where is post 56777
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56884 Nov 24, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>where is post 56777
Sassy just called and told me that according to her calculator, its right before post #56778. She also said everybody was stupid and not fit to live because we couldn't figure that out by ourselves, further claiming we were a bunch of conspiratory tea-publicans (*whatever they are) out to get her and ruin her life and that we were obvious plants working inside topix to subvert her efforts to save the world from bad people, fire, the Coke brothers, ants, psycotic medication, God, reasonableness and common sense! Then I hung up.
Carol

Dunlap, TN

#56885 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy just called and told me that according to her calculator, its right before post #56778. She also said everybody was stupid and not fit to live because we couldn't figure that out by ourselves, further claiming we were a bunch of conspiratory tea-publicans (*whatever they are) out to get her and ruin her life and that we were obvious plants working inside topix to subvert her efforts to save the world from bad people, fire, the Coke brothers, ants, psycotic medication, God, reasonableness and common sense! Then I hung up.
My god, this is hilarious!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56887 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost hate to publicly admit this, but I agree! I'd like to think this wasn't simply a matter of finally being right about something..by accident!
It is the first time I have witnessed you being right about "something", and I am sure in your case it WAS by accident.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56888 Nov 24, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, this is hilarious!!!
You really are pathetic! If you don't think everyone can see through your multiple judging of yourself and complementary posts by your female alter egos, you are even more stupid than I thought you were. Why the obsessive need to act like you are liked and accepted? Don't you have anyone in real life that likes and accepts you?

Go play in your cow piles before you make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 20 min Captain Yesterday 631
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Billy Petty 1,601
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
New TDVA Field Office Opens To Better Serve Mid... 5 hr DeDominicis 1
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 11 hr smokey 5
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... 21 hr cakeneatit2 1
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 23 hr deeds0709 326
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]