Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,622)

Showing posts 52,421 - 52,440 of123,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56832
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Gaskin Groupie Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Pukers for peace.
Masturbators for peace.
Defecators for peace.
Occutards.
NEXT!
How about a few more oxymorons?

Socialists for freedom

dictators for freedom

Obama for freedom

MSNBC for honest reporting

Democrats standing for America

Bed-wetters standing for self respect

Democratic men standing for the right to sit while urinating

Progressives standing for wives who go downstairs to investigate burglars while they remain in bed

Sissys for a strong military

Sissys for rugged individualism

Smart people standing for stupid people.....scratch this one!
Morbid

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56833
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he had gotten caught alone with you, you would have remedied that, from behind, wouldn't you and probably, torn him a new One, in the process!
You People make me want to vomit, not to mention the splitting headache you give me!
Good, maybe that's a sign you need to spend at least a couple of minutes a day away from the computer. Too many classless posts in one day would give anyone a headache. Venture outside of the trailer park every once in a while.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56834
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cluck cluck wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of him.
I can well accept that. Perhaps most Democraps don't know what they're aligned with.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56835
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he had gotten caught alone with you, you would have remedied that, from behind, wouldn't you and probably, torn him a new One, in the process!
You People make me want to vomit, not to mention the splitting headache you give me!
Don't ever look up anything to do with San Francisco, lady. Go ahead and live in your little bubble where "well, mah Daddee wuz a Democrap!""
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56836
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
"scrapping"?
So where is The Original Schoolmarm and it's doppelgangers Tennessee Toothbrush, "all" pious uppity "educated" know-it-alls whose sole claim to fame is pointing out spelling errors?
When your on the wrong side of a post, go for the spelling errors!
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56837
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic men standing for the right to sit while urinating

Progressives standing for wives who go downstairs to investigate burglars while they remain in bed

Sissys for rugged individualism
Sit to pee? Yeah, that's today's emasculated metrosexual with the voice of a valley Girl.

But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.

Democraps splatter about "diversity" while all the while demonizing invidual thought. They focus solely on skin color and slanted eyes and emotional crippledom, on destroying instead of uplifting, etc.

Celebrate Diversity by mewling about tea baggers and haters.

They are dangerously kooky. Never ever turn your back on a Democrap.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56838
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>When your on the wrong side of a post, go for the spelling errors!
But they never ever ever bother a fellow Democrap with their nonsense. What's up with that?
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56839
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.
Would Ted Kennedy have made it without daddy's money? Would he have ended up a burger flipper? Excuse me, correction. A drunken burger flipper?

What's the penalty today for driving drunk and killing a passenger? And forgetting to report it until the next day?

How many women did Ted Kennedy rape or molest?

Isn't it odd that the party for women's rights canonizes a woman molester like Ted Kennedy?

And they think they're all smarter than everyone else........
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56840
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”

Ayn Rand
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56841
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that the party for women's rights canonizes a woman molester like Ted Kennedy?
I never understood how Kennedy got re-elected for decades.

I always give the Democraps hell about the burka, and they either say nothing, or something totally off the wall stupid. Women in Arab countries get stoned or jailed for being the victim of rape, but when have the Democraps amassed in the streets to protest it similar to how they marched in the streets to prop up Hussein?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56842
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Democrats for capitalism

Democrats for a moral America

Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating

LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety

Democrats for civil discourse

Democrats fighting for a federal budget

Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline

Democrats fighting for a budget

Democrats fighting for stuff

Democrats standing for honest elections

Democrats against sanctuary cities

Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution

Democrats for energy independence

Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution

Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters

Democrats for reading bills before voting

Democrats for patriotism
Harry

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56843
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

WILLARD wrote:
Democrats for capitalism
Democrats for a moral America
Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating
LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety
Democrats for civil discourse
Democrats fighting for a federal budget
Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline
Democrats fighting for a budget
Democrats fighting for stuff
Democrats standing for honest elections
Democrats against sanctuary cities
Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution
Democrats for energy independence
Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution
Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters
Democrats for reading bills before voting
Democrats for patriotism
spam
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56844
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Celebrate Diversity wrote:
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
Excellent!
Linda

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56845
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
y?
Carol

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56846
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>y?
okay..how can I answer this without hurting your feelings? Ah......... forget it, you're just too stupid!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56851
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>many republicans are closet homosexuals . You usually see the proof when they get busted.
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56852
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
That's your problem, Brainiac.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56855
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

8

Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
You do mean yours, right? Because if you don't, you will be declared the winner of the "stupidest postings of the day" award! Yes, and please know it was unanimous! One of many elements comprising the basis of the judges' decisions includes continuity, stupidness, persistence, shamelessness and depravity of the stupidity. Again, you just rang all the bells today and made us all proud. Now you may share your big win with your relatives on this thread. I'm convinced you have a few uncles suffering the same congenital misfortunes. But, hey...there's always a traveling carnival!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56856
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

6

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56858
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

9

7

6

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,421 - 52,440 of123,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 17 min PuffPuffPass 356
Menage Club (Feb '13) 43 min voluptuously yours 46
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 53 min NTMD8OR 58,308
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Dec '06) 1 hr 1999 teen challenge grad 631
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Armadillo 8,450
Club ménage (May '11) 7 hr Harold BeBop Turner 192
Don't Forget The Blood Moon 20 hr Anonymous 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 15 at 3:36PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••