Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56838 Nov 23, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>When your on the wrong side of a post, go for the spelling errors!
But they never ever ever bother a fellow Democrap with their nonsense. What's up with that?
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56839 Nov 23, 2012
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.
Would Ted Kennedy have made it without daddy's money? Would he have ended up a burger flipper? Excuse me, correction. A drunken burger flipper?

What's the penalty today for driving drunk and killing a passenger? And forgetting to report it until the next day?

How many women did Ted Kennedy rape or molest?

Isn't it odd that the party for women's rights canonizes a woman molester like Ted Kennedy?

And they think they're all smarter than everyone else........
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

#56840 Nov 23, 2012
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”

Ayn Rand
Celebrate Diversity

Pulaski, TN

#56841 Nov 23, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that the party for women's rights canonizes a woman molester like Ted Kennedy?
I never understood how Kennedy got re-elected for decades.

I always give the Democraps hell about the burka, and they either say nothing, or something totally off the wall stupid. Women in Arab countries get stoned or jailed for being the victim of rape, but when have the Democraps amassed in the streets to protest it similar to how they marched in the streets to prop up Hussein?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56842 Nov 23, 2012
Democrats for capitalism

Democrats for a moral America

Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating

LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety

Democrats for civil discourse

Democrats fighting for a federal budget

Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline

Democrats fighting for a budget

Democrats fighting for stuff

Democrats standing for honest elections

Democrats against sanctuary cities

Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution

Democrats for energy independence

Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution

Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters

Democrats for reading bills before voting

Democrats for patriotism
Harry

Ashburn, VA

#56843 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
Democrats for capitalism
Democrats for a moral America
Democrats standing for the rights of democratic men fighting for the right to watch other democratic men sitting or standing while urinating
LGBT and NAMBLA standing for child safety
Democrats for civil discourse
Democrats fighting for a federal budget
Democrats fighting for budgetary discipline
Democrats fighting for a budget
Democrats fighting for stuff
Democrats standing for honest elections
Democrats against sanctuary cities
Democrats fighting for the U.S. constitution
Democrats for energy independence
Democrats for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th ammendments to the U.S. Constitution
Democrats for 32 oz. sodas in movie theaters
Democrats for reading bills before voting
Democrats for patriotism
spam
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56844 Nov 23, 2012
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
Excellent!
Linda

Ashburn, VA

#56845 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
y?
Carol

Dunlap, TN

#56846 Nov 23, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>y?
okay..how can I answer this without hurting your feelings? Ah......... forget it, you're just too stupid!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56851 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>many republicans are closet homosexuals . You usually see the proof when they get busted.
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56852 Nov 23, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
That's your problem, Brainiac.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56855 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
You do mean yours, right? Because if you don't, you will be declared the winner of the "stupidest postings of the day" award! Yes, and please know it was unanimous! One of many elements comprising the basis of the judges' decisions includes continuity, stupidness, persistence, shamelessness and depravity of the stupidity. Again, you just rang all the bells today and made us all proud. Now you may share your big win with your relatives on this thread. I'm convinced you have a few uncles suffering the same congenital misfortunes. But, hey...there's always a traveling carnival!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56856 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56858 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Hungry

Preston, UK

#56861 Nov 24, 2012
Bridie Teran
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56862 Nov 24, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
But they never ever ever bother a fellow Democrap with their nonsense. What's up with that?
This is what is great about America, you have the right to be wrong on a issue/post and stick with it, even as your ship is sinking. You even have the right to go down with your ship.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56863 Nov 24, 2012
I read about this idea about 2 years ago, but I didn't think it would ever happen. And now, here it is. Is this our future housing, in this Country?
----------
"Shipping Containers To Become Condos In Detroit."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/shipping-containers-bec...

Location hidden

#56864 Nov 24, 2012
I don't EVER want another Bush or Cheney in the White House...NEVER AGAIN!
----------
"A New Bush Rises."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/841...

Location hidden

#56865 Nov 24, 2012
"Rice Defends Self On Benghazi."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/rice-defends-self-bengh...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56866 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Sit to pee? Yeah, that's today's emasculated metrosexual with the voice of a valley Girl.
But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.
Democraps splatter about "diversity" while all the while demonizing invidual thought. They focus solely on skin color and slanted eyes and emotional crippledom, on destroying instead of uplifting, etc.
Celebrate Diversity by mewling about tea baggers and haters.
They are dangerously kooky. Never ever turn your back on a Democrap.
The Tea Party...because right-wingers were not frightening enough ! Chuckles !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 40 min WasteWater 3,173
Kelly Clarkson lines up Dolly duet for Christma... 44 min Edith Pringle 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Red Dog 1,873
Opry Mills teen fight 3 hr Vladimir 9
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 11 hr Al Henry 11
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) 12 hr Website Operator 8
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 17 hr Hmmm 768
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM
NFL Playoff Scenarios 2014-15: AFC, NFC Wild-Card Pictures and Predictions
NBC Sports 7:11 AM
Falcons fire Mike Smith after 2nd straight losing season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:25 AM
Atlanta Falcons Head Coach Search: Latest Rumors, Speculation on Vacant Position
NBC Sports 7:31 AM
Mike Florio breaks down Black Monday in the NFL
Bleacher Report 8:16 AM
Falcons Retain GM Dimitroff as GM