Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56754 Nov 23, 2012
"The GOP's Bizarre Attack On Susan Rice."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-go...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56755 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Extrapolate further, Brainiac. So far all we heard was "climate change - the all purpose slogan!!!!"
The Tea Party...because science is stooopid !
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56756 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I know that you and "Irving" fight tooth and toenail against learning the truth about anything, so just skip over my Links and Posts. Go back to Fox Fake News and get your daily dose of BS Propaganda Brainwashing. Some Posters are just Lost Causes when it comes to educating them on what's REALLY going on in the World, and you two are in that category, so I'm not putting them up for you to read. I know better.
Truth about what? What is your IQ?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56757 Nov 23, 2012
elle1 wrote:
Ignorant, amoral and depraved humans running amok are terrigying to contemplate, but we know it exists, and all or most of these stories are old. It is just as concerning to think about people sitting up to three a.m. obsessing about the horror stories. To think about all the violence and brutality they immerse their fragile psyches in that they do NOT bother to share with us concerns me. Why do they choose those thought patterns?
Yes, I feel your pain! But, we've got four more years to put up with them...and their re-elected leader!

Location hidden

#56758 Nov 23, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> Truth about what? What is your IQ?
Higher than yours because I don't get all of my information from Faux News.

Location hidden

#56759 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I feel your pain! But, we've got four more years to put up with them...and their re-elected leader!
Yeah??? But, we WON and you LOST! You better get with the program WILLARD because you're on the losing side!

The Republican Leaders are about to move their Party closer to the Center, toward the Democrats, and get away from the Tea Bagger Losers, according to all the Legitimate Reporting Sources. So, you're going to be left behind if you don't move with them. So, then what are you going to do?

Location hidden

#56760 Nov 23, 2012
"Middle East Shifts May Weaken Iran's Influence With Palistinians."

("Iran, which for years supplied Hamas with weapons, is up against the new Egypt for the Militant's Group's loyalty. Changes in Syria could also weaken Iran.")

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

#56761 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher than yours because I don't get all of my information from Faux News.
I've never heard of "faux news"... Put your IQ score up then!

Location hidden

#56762 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD, where's your best "Bud", "VET"? Has he gone into seclusion for the next 4 years, to mourn?:)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56763 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah??? But, we WON and you LOST! You better get with the program WILLARD because you're on the losing side!
The Republican Leaders are about to move their Party closer to the Center, toward the Democrats, and get away from the Tea Bagger Losers, according to all the Legitimate Reporting Sources. So, you're going to be left behind if you don't move with them. So, then what are you going to do?
I do not seek comfort in a "majority" of the uninformed, uneducated or stupid!

Like you, losers on the wrong side are depicted in this video.

Smart people seek only to remain in truth, never surrendering themselves at the altar of collective stupidity and "group-think"!

It is only a national tragedy to realize public education has been reduced to this statement of its own enterprise. This failed education system now condemns over 50% of all white and black males in America to fail high-school. I believe that only about thirty percent of those remaining are functionally illiterate.

You ask: "So, then what are you going to do?" I'm going to remain smart and educated, yet sad as I watch an entire generation destroy their country, choosing a future of unspeakable misery over constitutionl protection!

You may drink your koolaid now.

http://bit.ly/d2kEh2 - a heart-breaking reality for America!
JhonnyReb

Jonesborough, TN

#56764 Nov 23, 2012
we could do better this time around we followed the money now we all have less PIOT OIL wealth .
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56765 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
WILLARD, where's your best "Bud", "VET"? Has he gone into seclusion for the next 4 years, to mourn?:)
You have the mind of a poorly developed child who appears to demonstrate social dysfunction completely insubordinate to all mitigating effort. This is unfortunate for the remaining topix family. Nevertheless, I'll answer your question.

I do not have a best "bud," as you muse, but remain grateful for many valuable friendships and associations. The topix figure known as "Vet" is one of my favorites, and I do consider him a valuable friend.

Not to pretend familiarity, I will say that I'm confident Vet is not in "seclusion," attempting to secret himself from life's many challenges caused by deceivers and stupid people. As there are numbers of smart people, There will always be greater numbers of stupid people! Yes, even you should comprehend this bit of inductive logic...Vet is not your best "bud"! Interestingly, I do remember well when he attempted to befriend you at his own personal expense and received remarkable character assassination in return. This does appear to be your forte!
Carol

Dunlap, TN

#56766 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of a poorly developed child who appears to demonstrate social dysfunction completely insubordinate to all mitigating effort. This is unfortunate for the remaining topix family. Nevertheless, I'll answer your question.
I do not have a best "bud," as you muse, but remain grateful for many valuable friendships and associations. The topix figure known as "Vet" is one of my favorites, and I do consider him a valuable friend.
Not to pretend familiarity, I will say that I'm confident Vet is not in "seclusion," attempting to secret himself from life's many challenges caused by deceivers and stupid people. As there are numbers of smart people, There will always be greater numbers of stupid people! Yes, even you should comprehend this bit of inductive logic...Vet is not your best "bud"! Interestingly, I do remember well when he attempted to befriend you at his own personal expense and received remarkable character assassination in return. This does appear to be your forte!
AWESOME!!!!

Location hidden

#56767 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, you do tend to have a selective memory, don't you? What "personal expense" did VET's "friendship" entail? The way I remember it, VET turned on me when he found out that I had different political views than he did, which I've always thought was the poorest of excuses to lose any Friend. Plus, I have many Conservatives Friends and he's the only One that has ever turned on me for that reason. I'm sure he'll deny that being the reason, but I think everybody knows differently that was reading it, at the time.
If my memory is wrong, then tell me exactly what I did, as you remember it, to cause him to turn on me. If I think I'm guilty and that it was my fault, I will certainly apologize. But, these vague accusations won't do it.
And BTW, VET is the one who said that you're a good Friend of his, when you first appeared on Topix. Do you remember that?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56768 Nov 23, 2012
Your post today:

Really Sassy wrote:

Isn't this a vague accusation? Is this one suppossed to..do it? Ridiculous, everything you post is a library of this junk!
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56769 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet finally figured out the futility of trying to change the closed minds of the open minded "progressives" on this forum.

WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56770 Nov 23, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet finally figured out the futility of trying to change the closed minds of the open minded "progressives" on this forum.
Yes, in addition to being weary over the daily onslaught of deception, our citizens will soon stagger from consequences of America's many choices. I find your understanding of the paradox refreshing. Thank you for the hello, I look forward to many more exchanges in the future. Keep the posts coming, I appreciate your work. Tks.

Location hidden

#56771 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
Your post today:
Really Sassy wrote:
Isn't this a vague accusation? Is this one suppossed to..do it? Ridiculous, everything you post is a library of this junk!
Oh, c'mon WILLARD, you know that he was a heavy Conservative and that he was always bragging about the Teapublican Candidate would win the election...and downing Obama in practically every Post that he made. You also know, unless you're completely dense, that I was referring to "mourning" Romney's loss, in the election.
As for your sentence, "is this one supposed to...do it?"...I have no idea what that means!
If you're just going make up some reason to bash me, that doesn't make sense, then I can give as good as you can, in that area. So, if that's the way you want to be, that's fine with me. So, if that's the game you want to play, the next time, I won't be so nice. You certainly haven't been...and VET claimed that you were a Religious Scholar. Too bad you don't practice what you preach!

Location hidden

#56772 Nov 23, 2012
Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56773 Nov 23, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
Don't let them get you down Sassy.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Why are you not out "enjoying" all these Black Friday sales?
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 min This thread is pa... 1,617
Erin Como Fanclub 3 hr FOX 17 2
Questions linger on gay Boy Scout leaders as Ga... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 7
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 hr cpeter1313 696
The Worst Mass Murder Of Gay People In US History 11 hr Reggie 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr WTH 9,481
Be Inspired 12 hr Susan 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs