Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,613)

Showing posts 52,241 - 52,260 of138,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I bought some really old iron skillets at the antique shop. I like historic toxins myself.
And as far as the "GOVY" response from the other dude,try living 3 houses down from your Senator.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

WHAT? I know the difference between Farber and Revere Ware with the copper bottom.
You don't love me no more cause I had some cheap Farber ware that the bottom melted out of.
My antigue iron skillets are more valuable then Farber from China.
Guess who

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

FARBERWARE® traces its roots way back to the year 1900 when S.W. Farber, a tinsmith, set up shop on Manhattan's Lower East Side. There, in a small dismal basement shop, he pounded sheets of copper and brass into various shapes to make bowls, vases, etc. He continued to introduce various lines of giftware and accessories throughout the years in silver-plated, nickel-plated and chrome-plated finishes.

The year 1930 is the year in which appliances came into the picture. That was the year that S.W. Farber introduced the first FARBERWARE® percolator, thus beginning a tradition of quality and value in small appliance products that continues to this day.

S.W. Farber was an innovator in his field. In 1937, he introduced a device that kept coffee warm for hours after brewing - the "Coffee Robot." This was followed in 1938 by the "Broiler Robot," with a device to indicate when the product was ready to use. In 1954, he introduced a stainless steel electric fry pan with an aluminum-clad bottom and a removable probe (sound familiar?) which gave the consumer the ability to immerse the appliance in water (with the probe removed!) for easy cleaning. The "Open Hearth" smokeless broiler (Now this is really starting to sound familiar!) was "born" in 1962. This was innovative in that the heating element was below the food, rather than above, as in traditional broilers of the time.

Quality, classic styling, tradition, reliability, value ... these are attributes synonymous with the FARBERWARE® brand for almost 100 years. And these qualities are just as valid today! But we've gone one step further. We've taken the best of the past, combined it with the technology of today to give you the best of all worlds! So take a look at what we have to offer, and give it a try! We know you won't be disappointed!
Jim Bob

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>What they shop for is NONE of your business, but as usual, you have to stick your fat nose in with the rude remarks. That`s so typical of what you do. Are you having to Christmas shop for yourself, because your kids wont buy you anything, because they hate you? How many cars are in your driveway for Thanksgiving sassy? Just one car, and that heap of crap is your car.No family or friends to visit for Thanksgiving. Sad, sad, sad.
Cars in the driveway don't mean nothing if your having a video telecast Thanksgiving.
The Original Fry Cook

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:

And as far as the "GOVY" response from the other dude,try living 3 houses down from your Senator.
One of my lawyers is a former State Representative, but I don't say "govy".
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Guess who wrote:
FARBERWARE® traces its roots way back to the year 1900 when S.W. Farber, a tinsmith, set up shop on Manhattan's Lower East Side. There, in a small dismal basement shop, he pounded sheets of copper and brass into various shapes to make bowls, vases, etc. He continued to introduce various lines of giftware and accessories throughout the years in silver-plated, nickel-plated and chrome-plated finishes.
The year 1930 is the year in which appliances came into the picture. That was the year that S.W. Farber introduced the first FARBERWARE® percolator, thus beginning a tradition of quality and value in small appliance products that continues to this day.
S.W. Farber was an innovator in his field. In 1937, he introduced a device that kept coffee warm for hours after brewing - the "Coffee Robot." This was followed in 1938 by the "Broiler Robot," with a device to indicate when the product was ready to use. In 1954, he introduced a stainless steel electric fry pan with an aluminum-clad bottom and a removable probe (sound familiar?) which gave the consumer the ability to immerse the appliance in water (with the probe removed!) for easy cleaning. The "Open Hearth" smokeless broiler (Now this is really starting to sound familiar!) was "born" in 1962. This was innovative in that the heating element was below the food, rather than above, as in traditional broilers of the time.
Quality, classic styling, tradition, reliability, value ... these are attributes synonymous with the FARBERWARE® brand for almost 100 years. And these qualities are just as valid today! But we've gone one step further. We've taken the best of the past, combined it with the technology of today to give you the best of all worlds! So take a look at what we have to offer, and give it a try! We know you won't be disappointed!
Oh no it's Mr Farber.The top half of your pots are ok the bottom sucks. They melt and leave drippies that burn holes in hardwood floors.
Please look into this matter.
Thankyou.
A goodwill shopper.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The Original Fry Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my lawyers is a former State Representative, but I don't say "govy".
AND...What do you need a lawyer for you sueing Farber for a bad pot?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Only in TN can one make an enemy over a damn pot discussion.
Go Steelers.
republican

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

republican all the way!! dem got to go
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What's with the daisy judge its?
They love me,they love me not.
They love me,they love me not.
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I'm always amazed that EVERY conservative that posts on Topix is a business owner, although it is statistically impossible.
I'm always amazed at all the Topix posters who are non-business owners who think they know exactly how businesses think, operate and that all of them exist simply to make their CEO's and owners rich. Most businesses are not like GM, GE, Microsoft, etc. A lot of them are struggling simply to survive in this economy and who are doing everything possible to keep from having to lay employees off. I'll admit, there are some greedy corporations out there, but most are not.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gerald Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always amazed at all the Topix posters who are non-business owners who think they know exactly how businesses think, operate and that all of them exist simply to make their CEO's and owners rich. Most businesses are not like GM, GE, Microsoft, etc. A lot of them are struggling simply to survive in this economy and who are doing everything possible to keep from having to lay employees off. I'll admit, there are some greedy corporations out there, but most are not.
Most are not?! Most employees don't get 80% pay increases when the company is filing for bankruptcy like the executives do (Hostess).
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Most are not?! Most employees don't get 80% pay increases when the company is filing for bankruptcy like the executives do (Hostess).
Again, most companies aren't like the ones you read about in the news. You don't get written about in the news if you pay your employees fairly, give full benefits and everyone is generally happy.
The Original Puhleeze

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So what's wrong with being a Republican, or an executive, or a One Percenter? For that matter there is nothing wrong with being a garbage collector, a maid or serving up hamburgers or running a corporation. They are jobs which have to be done by someone and if they are done hornorably we shouldn't consider them to be substandard. To me, it's amazing how someone could think these people are of "lowly status". Please do tell all of us here on Topix what your profession is. It would be quite interesting for us to know what your expertise is and I ask that in all sincerity. You dislike the producers of the world, well maybe they are workers and it's second nature for them to make money and, after all, we do have easy access to transportation to another country of our choosing if we're not happy here. Just ask Streisand or that mental cripple Baldwin.

The producers of the world made your Obamaphones and little hippie drums and computers with spell checkers possible, so I am breathlessly looking forward to your reply.
Gaskin Groupie Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

TOTEM wrote:
<quoted text>Guess he needs lawyers to keep him out of jail. Can you say "public defender" ?? Typical hood.
All that porking your fellow drum mates has made you the most original witty stinker in the communal school bus, Sunshine.
Gaskin Groupie Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Scrotem wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, the management always thinks it fair pay. Ask most employees and they just may tell you a different story.
My, but not a single solitary Democrap cretin has mentioned Jesse Jackson Junior and how he's (mis)managed money, or anything else for that matter, in the past year.

Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that the resident Democraps were intellectually dishonest!

GASP!!!!
jamie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HO HO HO wrote:
Seems you really can't defend them either....boy.
Are you Santa?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
WHAT? I know the difference between Farber and Revere Ware with the copper bottom.
You don't love me no more cause I had some cheap Farber ware that the bottom melted out of.
My antigue iron skillets are more valuable then Farber from China.
LMAO! Yes, I still LOVE YOU! BTW, I don't have any antique Iron skillets, but I had a couple of "Lodge" Brand Ones and I gave one of them away about 2 weeks ago. I like the "Lodge" Brand in Cast Iron shillets, but I bought the bigger One to make Old fashioned Chocolate Pies in and I haven't made one in a long time, so I gave away the skillet for that. The small one I use for Cornbread and I wanted to kee that One. I have another big cast iron skillet that I've had since the late 60's, not "lodge" brand, but I didn't like it and I hide it somewhere out of the way and I can't find where I put it. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

...skillets...keep...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Gaskin Groupie Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
My, but not a single solitary Democrap cretin has mentioned Jesse Jackson Junior and how he's (mis)managed money, or anything else for that matter, in the past year.
Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that the resident Democraps were intellectually dishonest!
GASP!!!!
That might be because we have enough Teapublican Corrupt Representives right here in our own State, both State and Federal, to care about what Jesse Jackson, Jr. does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,241 - 52,260 of138,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 1 hr astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) 1 hr Never Jeff Baxster 53
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Bill 1,313
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 16 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet 22 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted Wed Terry 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••