Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,612)

Showing posts 52,221 - 52,240 of123,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Dunlapian, I read that Hostess gave all of these raises and a bunch more, up to 100%, to Upper Management, WHILE they were filing bankrupcy.
If Hostess keeps their Company in business, I wonder if they will have as many customers as they had before they pulled all of these greedy stunts?
If Hostess stays in business they will have dump their Upper Management and market their product so it will sell in the 21st Century.
They will also have to change some of their crazy Union contracts(that the owners signed) like one contract with the Teamsters that that state certain trucks can carry "Twinkies" and other trucks can only carry "Ding-Dongs".
interested

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Pot call the kettle on topix.net .
interested

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I think I saw a transaction.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"Can GOP Make Capitalism Work For Every American?"

Click here:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121121/CO...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Intelligence Officials Edited Talking Points On Libya Attack."
("Intelligence Officers, with CIA input, removed the term,'attack', Al-Qaida', and 'terrorism' from the Beghazi talking points used by Susan Rice, an Offcial says.")
Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...
Sassy, and here we have old John McCain barking up the wrong tree. There is a reason why the CIA and other removed removed some words. I would say these words were removed so we could get a clearer view as to who exactly attacked us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, and here we have old John McCain barking up the wrong tree. There is a reason why the CIA and other removed removed some words. I would say these words were removed so we could get a clearer view as to who exactly attacked us.
I totally agree. I don't for a minute think there was any ulterior motive by anybody in NOT declaring it a Terrorist Attack right off the bat. I still have enough faith in this Country, our Leaders, our Intelligence Departments and Officials, and our Military to believe that what they do in a time of crisis, whether they're right or wrong, is what they truly believe is the best thing to do for this Nation and it's People.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"Marine Takes Charge At U.S. Southern Command, Praises Colombian Peace Efforts."

("Gen. John F. Kelly assumed command Monday of the U.S. Southern Command, which oversees U.S. Military activities in Latin America and the Caribbean.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/19/3104764...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"Gaza Shakes As Clinton Seeks Truce."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gaza-shakes-israelis-ki...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"Explosion Wrecks Tel Aviv Bus, Wounding 10, Reports Say."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/middl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

interested wrote:
Pot call the kettle on topix.net .
I don't know what that means, Ed. But, you reminded me that I need a new Whistling Tea Kettle, Revere Ware, so I found one almost exactly like the one I had...before I burned the bottom out of it. LOL! This one is alittle better, it has a copper bottom. I couln't believe that I found what I wanted, they are really hard to find and expensive, for a Tea Kettle. But, this was a good price and free shipping and I can't wait for it to get here. It doesn't take much to make me happy. LOL!
I'm excited because I've been looking for awhile and couldn't find one like I wanted and this time I did.
I know, it's a woman thing.:)
I know what I want, in most things, and I just won't settle for anything else and this time, I found it! I'm excited about it because it's getting harder and harder to find what I want, in anything!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Do we not have Treason Laws anymore and if we do, why are we using them?
15 years, they have got to be kidding! Lethal injection is too good for them, fry those Fools like a piece of bacon...I forgot, California doesn't have the Death Penalty. Well then, send them to Gitmo where they can be around all the Jihadists they want...and don't ever bring them back!
----------
"FBI Agent: Calif. Terror Plot 'Very Serious Case'."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-agent-calif-terror-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

...why are we NOT using them...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Explosion Wrecks Tel Aviv Bus, Wounding 10, Reports Say."
Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/middl...
This is very, very terrible, but notice we see very few close-up views of what our American made bombs are doing to Gaza.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I'm always amazed that EVERY conservative that posts on Topix is a business owner, although it is statistically impossible.
That is something I have noticed too "OA". After reading hundreds of their posts, I have a new appreciation of our country ! If these folks can run a successful business in the USA in THIS economy......anybody can.
The Tea Party putting the "con" in conservative.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Dunlapian, I read that Hostess gave all of these raises and a bunch more, up to 100%, to Upper Management, WHILE they were filing bankrupcy.
If Hostess keeps their Company in business, I wonder if they will have as many customers as they had before they pulled all of these greedy stunts?
I knew it was coming...hidden in the many motions before the bankruptcy court is a request to spend 1.75 million dollars on BONUSES for middle and upper management. Drive your company into bankruptcy...get a bonus, then blame the union. After all those greedy workers were earning 16 to 18 dollars an hour.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Me
The Original Fleabagger

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Do we not have Treason Laws anymore and if we do, why are we using them?
You obviously are a closet Republican. All Democraps want to have dialogs with terrorists and give them hugs.

"We are da woild.... we are da chilluns...."
The Original Fleabagger

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Gerald Tatum wrote:
Somebody seems to be posing as me by using the same name. The location of United States under my name is the imposter.
That was the fecal matter from "Waynesboro",(some landfill, rumor has it).
The Original Fleabagger

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I'm always amazed that EVERY conservative that posts on Topix is a business owner, although it is statistically impossible.
I'm always amazed that uppity Grammar Nazis are almost always fry cooks compensating for their lowly status. Perhaps it's as close as they can get to Topix "moderator", which is where failed car salesmen go to die.
Jim K

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty clear that you don't have anything memorable that's not visible to the Naked eye...nor a sense of humor about it...or anything else either, for that matter!
Thank goodness for my Friend, OT, one of the few Mature, Intelligent, and well-adjusted Men on here!
Posters like you just give me a headache and that's all!
It's pretty clear that you never had anything naked that was memorable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,221 - 52,240 of123,505
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 47 min props 1,043
Club ménage (May '11) 4 hr rtn0455 194
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 4 hr Zebo 363
8th DUI Sends Sumner County Man To Prison - New... (May '10) 5 hr unknown 37
What is your favorite lunch time meat and 3 in ... 9 hr BBQBilly 1
Balanced Good Music 11 hr guest 11
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 12 hr 123pitcher 58,309
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance