Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 2,610)

Showing posts 52,181 - 52,200 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56549
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
No autographs, please!!
A Conservative with a sense of humor! So, YOU"RE the ONE!:)
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56550
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A Conservative with a sense of humor! So, YOU"RE the ONE!:)
That's right - I am NOT a Republican. And yes, I are the One!

(ducking)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56551
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right - I am NOT a Republican. And yes, I are the One!
(ducking)
Are you MY ONE and ONLY?:)
Spy Cam

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56552
Nov 20, 2012
 
The Originally Pious wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk exactly like her, you smell exactly like her, you have all the "intelligence" of her, therefore logic and common sense says you are the exact same shitferbrains aka Joseph Samuel Kyle .
But in case there's that .000000000001 percent that you're NOT her? Then bless your heart.
bump

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56553
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I don't mean to prolong this Story that just will NOT go away, but I do not see what Patraeus has that would cause this kind of reaction from a supposedly intelligent, but crazy, Woman! This Woman has NO self-control, obviously! But, what am I overlooking in him, that would cause this kind of behaviour from ANY Woman? Or is she a High-Achiever, but crazy as a Loon?
----------
"New Report Describes Broadwell Emails To Kelley As 'Death Threats'."

Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-des...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56555
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
I don't mean to prolong this Story that just will NOT go away, but I do not see what Patraeus has that would cause this kind of reaction from a supposedly intelligent, but crazy, Woman! This Woman has NO self-control, obviously! But, what am I overlooking in him, that would cause this kind of behaviour from ANY Woman? Or is she a High-Achiever, but crazy as a Loon?
----------
"New Report Describes Broadwell Emails To Kelley As 'Death Threats'."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-des...
She may have been drunk on the power that Patreaus wielded....and at the risk of being politically incorrect, sexist, and generally low class...you haven't been looking where she has been looking either. Chuckles !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56557
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> She may have been drunk on the power that Patreaus wielded....and at the risk of being politically incorrect, sexist, and generally low class...you haven't been looking where she has been looking either. Chuckles !
LMAO! I almost posted that Petraeus must have something that's not visible to the naked eye, but I knew it would start the bashing, so I didn't, but I certainly did want to, badly! Lol! Uh, I guess that I just did, didn't I? LMAO!
Gerlad Tatum

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56558
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question is ...would you even have a business if you didn't have any employees to do the work?
A better question for you would be "what would the unemployment rate be if there were no businesses?" Another question, how much tax revenue would the government actually get if businesses and their owners didn't exist? Your view of how the government actually works and how it is intended to work is way off base. Believe it or not, you are not entitled to what somebody else earns.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56559
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're able, raise your head and tell me what brand you see.
I can raise my head just fine, but you'll have to tell me because I can't see them. I'm not blind, either...I just don't think you're wearing any! A La Naturale! LOL!
I know, your one pair is in the laundry, Right???:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56560
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TORRENT wrote:
<quoted text>This guy has real problems.
I think he's just BSing. I'll bet if he even tried it, he'd be on his way to the Hospital for a Hemorrhoid Operation and they'd be trailing along behind , to get their boots back.:)
ur sick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56561
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I almost posted that Petraeus must have something that's not visible to the naked eye, but I knew it would start the bashing, so I didn't, but I certainly did want to, badly! Lol! Uh, I guess that I just did, didn't I? LMAO!
u want one now you freak just for bringing it up. gawd ur stewpid

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56563
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Gerlad Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question for you would be "what would the unemployment rate be if there were no businesses?" Another question, how much tax revenue would the government actually get if businesses and their owners didn't exist? Your view of how the government actually works and how it is intended to work is way off base. Believe it or not, you are not entitled to what somebody else earns.
And neither are you, even though you seem to think that you are, and that your Workers should work for practically nothing. They're not working for you just to do you a favor, they are working for the money they earn, too! And if you don't pay them a fair wage for the work they do, they will move on to other jobs , as soon as this Economy picks up and you'll spend most of your money constantly having to train new Workers, which in the not so long run, will cost you more than if you had paid your old workers enough to keep them from leaving you.
But, of course, when you go under, you'll blame it on People not wanting to work or have a job, because they can get "free hand-outs" from the Government!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56564
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ur sick wrote:
<quoted text>
u want one now you freak just for bringing it up. gawd ur stewpid
Right on cue, just like a trained Rat, only not as smart!
Gerald Tatum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56565
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I will pay my people what ever I want. It is MY COMPANY. MINE. Dont work for me if you dont want the money I offer. Go then. There are always a bunch of rent a mex's that need god work. The fat white imbreed cant do anything right anyway. Like you Linda, your so fat and old you can not even move.
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56566
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spy Cam wrote:
<quoted text>bump
grind
Gerald Tatum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56567
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I almost posted that Petraeus must have something that's not visible to the naked eye, but I knew it would start the bashing, so I didn't, but I certainly did want to, badly! Lol! Uh, I guess that I just did, didn't I? LMAO!
If you were going to almost say it, why not just let it go and not say it. Why say it now? Why? Because you enjoy bashing. You enjoy negqtive attention.
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56568
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither are you, even though you seem to think that you are, and that your Workers should work for practically nothing. They're not working for you just to do you a favor, they are working for the money they earn, too! And if you don't pay them a fair wage for the work they do, they will move on to other jobs , as soon as this Economy picks up and you'll spend most of your money constantly having to train new Workers, which in the not so long run, will cost you more than if you had paid your old workers enough to keep them from leaving you.
But, of course, when you go under, you'll blame it on People not wanting to work or have a job, because they can get "free hand-outs" from the Government!
What makes you think my workers aren't paid well? What makes you think that any worker who doesn't think they are paid well doesn't have the right to choose another company to work for? Have you seen the larger companies that have gone out of business lately, i.e. Hostess. They went out of business because the unions sucked all the money out of them. Remember Eastern Airlines, U.S. Steel, and why do you think General Motors or Chrysler are not making any money. All of my employees are great and all are thankful they have a job. Fortunately, they are not like you. They prefer earning what they make and realize the path to more earnings is a great work ethic and a little loyalty. Go ask anyone from the United Auto Workers Union if they would rather have their job back or would rather stick to their philosophy that businesses are there solely for the benefit of employees. I have asked some that question. You would be surprised at the answers. And yes, I do know more about how the government works because I work with it every day. Your statements on government are merely opinions without much knowledge. This is an opinion forum, I realize that, but if you really knew the hurdles most small to medium businesses face in this economy, I am confident you would change your tune.
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56569
Nov 20, 2012
 
Somebody seems to be posing as me by using the same name. The location of United States under my name is the imposter.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56570
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gerald Tatum wrote:
I will pay my people what ever I want. It is MY COMPANY. MINE. Dont work for me if you dont want the money I offer. Go then. There are always a bunch of rent a mex's that need god work. The fat white imbreed cant do anything right anyway. Like you Linda, your so fat and old you can not even move.
Fine, just don't bore us with your whining when you lose it all...and with that attitude, you surely will. It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when"!

We both probably know that isn't true, but it does make me think that you don't even have a job, much less own a business!
IOW, Jr., you're a complete Fake and Phony!
No such thing as having a serious discussion with you! Now, go away, Kid, you bother me!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56571
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gerald Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were going to almost say it, why not just let it go and not say it. Why say it now? Why? Because you enjoy bashing. You enjoy negqtive attention.
It's pretty clear that you don't have anything memorable that's not visible to the Naked eye...nor a sense of humor about it...or anything else either, for that matter!
Thank goodness for my Friend, OT, one of the few Mature, Intelligent, and well-adjusted Men on here!
Posters like you just give me a headache and that's all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,181 - 52,200 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 11 min wanna know 58,248
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 min C Clark 8,464
Don't Forget The Blood Moon 1 hr Unitarian 4
Thinking outloud 18 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 22 hr vol 1,049
Club ménage (May '11) Sat sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate Fri Zebo 371
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••