Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56555 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I don't mean to prolong this Story that just will NOT go away, but I do not see what Patraeus has that would cause this kind of reaction from a supposedly intelligent, but crazy, Woman! This Woman has NO self-control, obviously! But, what am I overlooking in him, that would cause this kind of behaviour from ANY Woman? Or is she a High-Achiever, but crazy as a Loon?
----------
"New Report Describes Broadwell Emails To Kelley As 'Death Threats'."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-des...
She may have been drunk on the power that Patreaus wielded....and at the risk of being politically incorrect, sexist, and generally low class...you haven't been looking where she has been looking either. Chuckles !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56557 Nov 20, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> She may have been drunk on the power that Patreaus wielded....and at the risk of being politically incorrect, sexist, and generally low class...you haven't been looking where she has been looking either. Chuckles !
LMAO! I almost posted that Petraeus must have something that's not visible to the naked eye, but I knew it would start the bashing, so I didn't, but I certainly did want to, badly! Lol! Uh, I guess that I just did, didn't I? LMAO!
Gerlad Tatum

Johnson City, TN

#56558 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question is ...would you even have a business if you didn't have any employees to do the work?
A better question for you would be "what would the unemployment rate be if there were no businesses?" Another question, how much tax revenue would the government actually get if businesses and their owners didn't exist? Your view of how the government actually works and how it is intended to work is way off base. Believe it or not, you are not entitled to what somebody else earns.

Location hidden

#56559 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're able, raise your head and tell me what brand you see.
I can raise my head just fine, but you'll have to tell me because I can't see them. I'm not blind, either...I just don't think you're wearing any! A La Naturale! LOL!
I know, your one pair is in the laundry, Right???:)

Location hidden

#56560 Nov 20, 2012
TORRENT wrote:
<quoted text>This guy has real problems.
I think he's just BSing. I'll bet if he even tried it, he'd be on his way to the Hospital for a Hemorrhoid Operation and they'd be trailing along behind , to get their boots back.:)
ur sick

United States

#56561 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I almost posted that Petraeus must have something that's not visible to the naked eye, but I knew it would start the bashing, so I didn't, but I certainly did want to, badly! Lol! Uh, I guess that I just did, didn't I? LMAO!
u want one now you freak just for bringing it up. gawd ur stewpid

Location hidden

#56563 Nov 20, 2012
Gerlad Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question for you would be "what would the unemployment rate be if there were no businesses?" Another question, how much tax revenue would the government actually get if businesses and their owners didn't exist? Your view of how the government actually works and how it is intended to work is way off base. Believe it or not, you are not entitled to what somebody else earns.
And neither are you, even though you seem to think that you are, and that your Workers should work for practically nothing. They're not working for you just to do you a favor, they are working for the money they earn, too! And if you don't pay them a fair wage for the work they do, they will move on to other jobs , as soon as this Economy picks up and you'll spend most of your money constantly having to train new Workers, which in the not so long run, will cost you more than if you had paid your old workers enough to keep them from leaving you.
But, of course, when you go under, you'll blame it on People not wanting to work or have a job, because they can get "free hand-outs" from the Government!

Location hidden

#56564 Nov 20, 2012
ur sick wrote:
<quoted text>
u want one now you freak just for bringing it up. gawd ur stewpid
Right on cue, just like a trained Rat, only not as smart!
Gerald Tatum

United States

#56565 Nov 20, 2012
I will pay my people what ever I want. It is MY COMPANY. MINE. Dont work for me if you dont want the money I offer. Go then. There are always a bunch of rent a mex's that need god work. The fat white imbreed cant do anything right anyway. Like you Linda, your so fat and old you can not even move.
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56566 Nov 20, 2012
Spy Cam wrote:
<quoted text>bump
grind
Gerald Tatum

United States

#56567 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were going to almost say it, why not just let it go and not say it. Why say it now? Why? Because you enjoy bashing. You enjoy negqtive attention.
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

#56568 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither are you, even though you seem to think that you are, and that your Workers should work for practically nothing. They're not working for you just to do you a favor, they are working for the money they earn, too! And if you don't pay them a fair wage for the work they do, they will move on to other jobs , as soon as this Economy picks up and you'll spend most of your money constantly having to train new Workers, which in the not so long run, will cost you more than if you had paid your old workers enough to keep them from leaving you.
But, of course, when you go under, you'll blame it on People not wanting to work or have a job, because they can get "free hand-outs" from the Government!
What makes you think my workers aren't paid well? What makes you think that any worker who doesn't think they are paid well doesn't have the right to choose another company to work for? Have you seen the larger companies that have gone out of business lately, i.e. Hostess. They went out of business because the unions sucked all the money out of them. Remember Eastern Airlines, U.S. Steel, and why do you think General Motors or Chrysler are not making any money. All of my employees are great and all are thankful they have a job. Fortunately, they are not like you. They prefer earning what they make and realize the path to more earnings is a great work ethic and a little loyalty. Go ask anyone from the United Auto Workers Union if they would rather have their job back or would rather stick to their philosophy that businesses are there solely for the benefit of employees. I have asked some that question. You would be surprised at the answers. And yes, I do know more about how the government works because I work with it every day. Your statements on government are merely opinions without much knowledge. This is an opinion forum, I realize that, but if you really knew the hurdles most small to medium businesses face in this economy, I am confident you would change your tune.
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

#56569 Nov 20, 2012
Somebody seems to be posing as me by using the same name. The location of United States under my name is the imposter.

Location hidden

#56570 Nov 20, 2012
Gerald Tatum wrote:
I will pay my people what ever I want. It is MY COMPANY. MINE. Dont work for me if you dont want the money I offer. Go then. There are always a bunch of rent a mex's that need god work. The fat white imbreed cant do anything right anyway. Like you Linda, your so fat and old you can not even move.
Fine, just don't bore us with your whining when you lose it all...and with that attitude, you surely will. It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when"!

We both probably know that isn't true, but it does make me think that you don't even have a job, much less own a business!
IOW, Jr., you're a complete Fake and Phony!
No such thing as having a serious discussion with you! Now, go away, Kid, you bother me!

Location hidden

#56571 Nov 20, 2012
Gerald Tatum wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were going to almost say it, why not just let it go and not say it. Why say it now? Why? Because you enjoy bashing. You enjoy negqtive attention.
It's pretty clear that you don't have anything memorable that's not visible to the Naked eye...nor a sense of humor about it...or anything else either, for that matter!
Thank goodness for my Friend, OT, one of the few Mature, Intelligent, and well-adjusted Men on here!
Posters like you just give me a headache and that's all!

Location hidden

#56572 Nov 20, 2012
"Murdoch's Circle: The Growing News International Scandal."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/special/murdochs-ci...
Oldhag

Barrancabermeja, Colombia

#56573 Nov 20, 2012
Gerald Tatum wrote:
Somebody seems to be posing as me by using the same name. The location of United States under my name is the imposter.
did you forget you posted?
Gerald Tatum

Johnson City, TN

#56574 Nov 20, 2012
Oldhag wrote:
<quoted text>did you forget you posted?
haha, I could see where that could happen. Someone simply enjoys stirring things up a bit. You can tell he or she is a different person by the location. My language is a little less graphic than the imposter :)

Location hidden

#56575 Nov 20, 2012
OK, let me get this straight...some of you Teapublicans claim to Love Israel and the Jewish People, but at the same time you HATE George Soros, A JEW! Hmmmm....
----------
"Fox News Host Falsely Claims George Soros Linked To Walmart Protests."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/20/fox-new...
Oldbat

Dubai, UAE

#56576 Nov 20, 2012
How can I tell if I'm an imposter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 1 hr nobama 5
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr b1234here 1,861
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr cpeter1313 2,818
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 21 hr Coldasice 1
impeach Obama (Nov '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 71
Outstanding Steel Guitar player Wed Steeler 1
Wife cheated need an opinion Wed Website Operator 17
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web