Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56522 Nov 20, 2012
Omen wrote:
The most transparent administration in the history of man is about to read your e-mail.
“A Senate proposal touted as protecting Americans' e-mail privacy has been quietly rewritten, giving government agencies more surveillance power than they possess under current law.“
OUCH!
“CNET has learned that Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response to law enforcement concerns. A vote on his bill, which now authorizes warrantless access to Americans' e-mail, is scheduled for next week.“
And you idiots complained about the Patriot Act. Now they can read your email. And just WHO is authorized to do this?
Just 22 agencies -- including the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Communications Commission -- to access Americans' e-mail, Google Docs files, Facebook wall posts, and Twitter direct messages without a search warrant. It also would give the FBI and Homeland Security more authority, in some circumstances, to gain full access to Internet accounts without notifying either the owner or a judge.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” Benjamin Franklin
While I agree that this is ANOTHER loss of civil liberties and I do not support giving back more "rights" to the government....watch the voting and I will do likewise. My bet would be that there will be more liberal Democrats than conservative Republicans voting AGAINST this bill. We will compare notes after this hits the floor and if I am wrong, I will be happy to admit it.
BTW, I was NO fan of the Patriot Act, Rendition, Guantanamo, or any of the crap passed after 911. George W. Bush presided over the biggest grab of civil liberties since the Civil War and on these issues Obama is not any better...BUT Republicans in congress, you know, the protectors of "rights" have a DISMAL record as well.

Oneida, TN

#56523 Nov 20, 2012
Bill Haslam.
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56524 Nov 20, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman? No need to answer that one.
I've had sex with YOUR braincase, ain't that right, babe?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56525 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Pulaski you are so sad and pitiful. You bitch and moan about the Obama administration and all the people he is giving "hand-outs", but every time I read this thread it is evident that you are posting at any given time day or night. So what is your story - are you retired to have so much time on your hands, or are you getting a "hand-out" to support your topix addiction?
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56526 Nov 20, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Pulaski you are so sad and pitiful. You bitch and moan about the Obama administration and all the people he is giving "hand-outs", but every time I read this thread it is evident that you are posting at any given time day or night. So what is your story - are you retired to have so much time on your hands, or are you getting a "hand-out" to support your topix addiction?
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains. Let's see some documentation.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56527 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains. Let's see some documentation.
What documentation do you need? All anyone needs to do is go back through the pages to see your angry, hate filled addiction.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56529 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh...which means that Women are not your "thing", or that was just the best that you could do. The World can be a lonely place for some People, ain't that right, Sugar?
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56530 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
"at any given time day or night"
Those are your words, shitferbrains.
Show me where I was here at 7 this morning. Show me when I was here at 1 this after noon.
All you do is talk, shitferbrains, and one of your buzzwords is "fact". Let's see some facts.
I will use your own words "let's see some documentation" where I said "facts" anywhere in my posts. I am not going back through this thread to show all your postings because anyone can read it and see for themselves (I am glad you had something better to do at 7 this morning and 1 this afternoon than to post your bitterness - bless your heart). You really need some help with your anger issues.

Location hidden

#56535 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're all mouth. Thought so.
Skippy, I think your Fruit Of The Looms are too tight!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56536 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're all mouth. Thought so.
Bless your little sad heart - don't throw stones when people can't have an adult conversation on here without you throwing in your little bitter remarks at every post.

Location hidden

#56540 Nov 20, 2012
Drone Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Same shitferbrains, different name:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
"Flory and amused have no life all they do is sit on here everyday and try to upset anyone they can. I think they must be under house arrest cause no matter what time of day or night they are on here so if anyone let's them upset them they are as stupid as they are. I haven't been on in months and it made me laugh o see they are still at it"
"any given time day or night"
"no matter what time of day or night"
Sweetie, I got a message through my microwave oven transmittor, telling me that the Aliens are coming to get you ...and they are ALL Liberals, OMG!!! RUN, DP, RUN!:)
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56542 Nov 20, 2012
Drone Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Same shitferbrains, different name:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
"Flory and amused have no life all they do is sit on here everyday and try to upset anyone they can. I think they must be under house arrest cause no matter what time of day or night they are on here so if anyone let's them upset them they are as stupid as they are. I haven't been on in months and it made me laugh o see they are still at it"
"any given time day or night"
"no matter what time of day or night"
Not only are you sad and pitiful - you are not very smart either. I am not "Original Amused". You are delusional if you think you are "slapping anyone around" because you just make yourself look like a bigger fool with every post you make.

Location hidden

#56546 Nov 20, 2012
The Originally Pious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, bless your heart! According to the global warming shitferbrains, increased warming causes hard winters, so I modified my microwave to make ice cubes.
You people really ARE "smart".
*snicker*
Awww, My Hero!:)
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56547 Nov 20, 2012
horribly gassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, My Hero!:)
No autographs, please!!

Location hidden

#56548 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
No autographs, please!!
LMAO! Touche! Now, that was funny and clever! Maybe, you're not so bad after all...even if you are a Danged ole Republican.:)

Location hidden

#56549 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
No autographs, please!!
A Conservative with a sense of humor! So, YOU"RE the ONE!:)
Skipster

Pulaski, TN

#56550 Nov 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A Conservative with a sense of humor! So, YOU"RE the ONE!:)
That's right - I am NOT a Republican. And yes, I are the One!

(ducking)

Location hidden

#56551 Nov 20, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right - I am NOT a Republican. And yes, I are the One!
(ducking)
Are you MY ONE and ONLY?:)
Spy Cam

Germany

#56552 Nov 20, 2012
The Originally Pious wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk exactly like her, you smell exactly like her, you have all the "intelligence" of her, therefore logic and common sense says you are the exact same shitferbrains aka Joseph Samuel Kyle .
But in case there's that .000000000001 percent that you're NOT her? Then bless your heart.
bump

Location hidden

#56553 Nov 20, 2012
I don't mean to prolong this Story that just will NOT go away, but I do not see what Patraeus has that would cause this kind of reaction from a supposedly intelligent, but crazy, Woman! This Woman has NO self-control, obviously! But, what am I overlooking in him, that would cause this kind of behaviour from ANY Woman? Or is she a High-Achiever, but crazy as a Loon?
----------
"New Report Describes Broadwell Emails To Kelley As 'Death Threats'."

Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/report-des...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 min barry 2,855
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 20 hr ronnie 6
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri b1234here 1,861
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer Thu Coldasice 1
impeach Obama (Nov '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 71
Outstanding Steel Guitar player Wed Steeler 1
Wife cheated need an opinion Dec 17 Website Operator 17
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:25 am PST

NFL10:25AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons