Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56375 Nov 19, 2012
Department of Homeland security website:

Welcome to the US.

Get your gumint benefits here.

http://www.welcometousa.gov/Government_benefi...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56378 Nov 19, 2012
Omen wrote:
Department of Homeland security website:
Welcome to the US.
Get your gumint benefits here.
http://www.welcometousa.gov/Government_benefi...
I'm sure all the Legal Immigrants appreciate you postinga Link to a Website with information to help them get settled in this Country. That's very thoughtful of you. I would add, FOR YOU and ON YOUR BEHALF...Welcome To America...since I'm sure that you meant to say it and just forgot your Manners, temporarily.
FriendofCarp

Johnson City, TN

#56379 Nov 19, 2012
old conservative tax breaks to the rich Republicans allowed to much of PILOT OIL inheritance to be passed on down state tax free .

Location hidden

#56380 Nov 19, 2012
because wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic. has nothing to do with the governor. no one cares who is screwing who.
Obviously , you don't know that the CIA and the Department Of Defense ARE part of the FEDERAL Government...and a heck of alot more important that this 'lil ole Poor State's Governor and his election 2 years ago! DUH!

Location hidden

#56383 Nov 19, 2012
baby Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus played the class warfare game too, so why don't liberals like Christians?
And you were there and know this for a fact, right? Or were you told this by Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56386 Nov 19, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were there and know this for a fact, right? Or were you told this by Fox Fake News and Rush Limbaugh?
No smelly stereotypical libtard has EVER before said something like that. You are so original!

I genuflect.
Guess who

Germany

#56388 Nov 19, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ask your momma,she loves me,prick. now you are a little bitch
ur a pervert
Melvin

Germany

#56389 Nov 19, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ok dumbass we can see your sassy stupid ass kid,you act just like the stupid slut.i take back the previous comment.i would never screw that nasty slut.
Your too chicken to meet me face to face you disgusting coward.
BC Alien

United States

#56390 Nov 19, 2012
Ur warped message for the day

Have you ever wondered who first uttered the phrase: "You Gotta Be Shittin Me?"

Well, it just so happens to have originated through the Father of Our country, way back when George Washington was crossing the Delaware river with his troops.

There were 33 (remember this number) in Washington 's boat. It was extremely dark and storming furiously and the water was tossing them about.

Finally, Washington grabbed Corporal Peters (remember this name) and stationed him at the front of the boat with a lantern. He ordered him to keep swinging it, so they could see where they were heading.

Corporal Peters, through driving rain and cold, continued swinging the lantern back and forth, back and forth.

Then a big gust of wind and a wave hit and threw Corporal Peters and his lantern into the Delaware . Washington and his troops searched for nearly an hour trying to find Corporal Peters, but to no avail. All of them felt terrible, for the Corporal had been one of their favorites.

Sometime later, Washington and his troops landed on the other side, wet and totally exhausted. He rallied the troops and told them they must go on.

Another hour later, one of his men said,'General, I see lights ahead.' They trudged toward the lights and came upon a huge house.

What they didn't know was that this was a house of ill repute, hidden in the forest to serve all who came.

General Washington pounded on the door, his men crowding around him.

The door swung open, and much to his surprise stood a beautiful woman..

A huge smile came across her face, to see so many men standing there.

Washington was the first to speak,'Madam, I am General George Washington and these are my men. We are tired, wet, exhausted, and desperately need warmth and comfort.'

Again, the Madam looked at all the men standing there, and with a broad smile on her face, said,'Well, General, you have come to the right place. We can surely give you warmth and comfort. How many men do you have?'

Washington replied,'Well, Madam, there are 32 of us without Peters .'

And the Madam said,'You gotta be shittin me.'

Oh Sure

Manchester, TN

#56391 Nov 19, 2012
baby Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus played the class warfare game too, so why don't liberals like Christians?
Give Jesus a rest already.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56392 Nov 19, 2012
The Original Skiptard wrote:
<quoted text>
Give Jesus a rest already.
Shaddup, shitferbrains, or I'll slap you around some more.

Location hidden

#56393 Nov 19, 2012
Say What???
----------
"Twinkies Hope? Hostess Puts Off Liquidation, Agrees To Mediation."

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
Coon Dog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#56394 Nov 19, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
ura Blowtard
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#56395 Nov 19, 2012
bbaamm tard wrote:
<quoted text>ura Blowtard
I got your number, copsucker. Live with it.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56396 Nov 19, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pulaski, bless your heart. You try to come off flippant in every post, but all that shows is your anger. Please get some help with that.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56397 Nov 19, 2012
hmmmmm job wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pulaski, bless your heart. You try to come off flippant in every post, but all that shows is your anger. Please get some help with that.
Hey, shitferbrains, can't you click that big X in the corner and go sling fries? The immigrants NEED you!!!!
whatafux

Elizabethton, TN

#56398 Nov 19, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
your wrong, you dont vote you have no voice.
You vote and have no brain.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56399 Nov 19, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, shitferbrains, can't you click that big X in the corner and go sling fries? The immigrants NEED you!!!!
That makes no sense, but you need to calm down and take some deep breaths.
Tuna Watch

Pulaski, TN

#56400 Nov 19, 2012
It's not racism and sexism when WE do it!!!!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dnc-chair-gop...

DNC Chair on GOP:‘They Got Whiter and More Male’
By Melanie Hunter
November 19, 2012

( CNSNews.com )– Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said the Republican Party “got whiter and more male” while the Democratic caucus is “majority minority and female.”

“Take a good look when the House convenes after this next Congress is sworn in at what our side of the aisle looks like versus what the Republican side looks like. I mean they got whiter and more male, and we now have a majority minority and female Democratic caucus – first time in history,” Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said Wednesday at a discussion hosted by the Emily’s List, a group known for supporting pro-abortion female candidates.

She said when women run for office,“Democrats win.”...
FriendofFosamax

Johnson City, TN

#56401 Nov 19, 2012
DEMOCRATS do good things for all walk into a POLIT TRUCK stop watch the workers and see if this is the life you want so the HASLAM family can get richer .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? Sat trying 16
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company Sat roofing lady 7
Hahaha laughing at you Fri testing 2
Loden Vision Center Fri guy 7
ladies Fri heygirl 3
Hookers in Nashville Fri newguyintown 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri Red Dog 2,171
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web