Michael Chad Minchey,
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ganzeric

Knoxville, TN

#104 Jun 5, 2011
Crazy story...it's amazing how people get caught up in things like this. If you have lived a quiet, nice life, it sure makes you thanks your lucky stars.

http://dailybullseye.com easy, clean links to find out what new movies, books, music and games are coming out, daily!
Know better

Nashville, TN

#105 Oct 23, 2011
Cyninnashville wrote:
The things I've just read makes me want to vomit.
Chad's mother has been a good friend of mine since high school, and my prayers are with her today. She has lost a husband and son in the span of 8 months now, and am very concerned about her emotionally right now. I will say that she is not the trash people are assuming on these posts. If there are any true Christians out there, please include her in their prayers.
His mother is a vicious woman with a severe mental and drug problem. Obviously you do not know her as well as you think you do. She is bad news.
Chasitye His Daughter

Nashville, TN

#106 Jan 13, 2012
yall are crazy people dontjuge a person on what you hear if you really knew him you would think diffrent if you knew her you would think diffrent i know how crazy she was i know i was around her and you people put him out there like he was just terrible no its not the truth and you people that dont even know him i advise you too shut up! you know nothing she did thinks he did thinks but it was her falt she did somthing that only someov us know but some people just juge books!
josh hackett

United States

#107 Mar 30, 2013
Let the mincheys b god bless them and rip chad
southerntn

Nashville, TN

#108 Apr 28, 2013
myrights wrote:
ON 11/28/06 MR. MINCHEY WAS STOPPED FOR SPEEDING ON SHELBY AV. UPON
REQUESTING MR. MINCHEY DRIVERS LICENSE HE HANDED ME A PAROLE CARD AND
STATED HE DIDNT HAVE A LICENSE. I ALSO DETECTED A STRONG ODOR OF
MARIJAUANA COMING FROM INSIDE THE VEHICLE. MR. MINCHEY WAS ASKED TO
STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND UPON SEARCHING MR. MINCHEY PERSON I FELT A
SOLID OBJECT BETWEEN MR. MINCHEY'S LEGS IN THE CROTCH AREA , UPON
DETECED THE OBJECT MR. MINCHEY CLINCHED HIS LEGS TOGTHER AND
PREVENTED ME FROM FEELING THE OBJECT AND HE ALSO PREVENTED ME FROM
PULLING MY HAND OUT AS WELL. I REQUESTED OTHER OFFICERS TO THE SCENE
DUE TO MR. MINCHEY TRYING TO PULL AWAY FROM ME AND TRYING TO REACH HIS
OWN HANDS IN HIS PANTS. I COULD NOT TELL AT THIS TIME IF THE OBJECT WAS A
WEAPON OR CONTRANBAND. UPON GAINING CONTROL OF MR. MINCHEY IN HIS
BOXERS WAS A BAG OF CRACK COCAINE WEIGHINNG APPROX. 7.9 GRAMS AND A
SECOND BAG OF MARIJAUNA WEIGHING APROX 3. 5 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA.. INSIDE
THE VEHICLE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT WAS A SET OF SCALES AND A CHECK OF MR.
MINCHEY'S DRIVERS LICNESE FOUND THEM TO BE SUSPENDED.
Thank you for that link. Where was the family and friends between 2006 and Feb. 22, 2009 when you could have helped Chad? Were you getting high with him? Stop defending this way of life and break the chain before you lose more loved ones. You didn't save Chad but maybe you can save his children. His son's mother is UNFIT!!!
Chad's mother is unfit. Pillhead that has overdosed several times.
CousinLisa

Uniontown, OH

#109 Jul 5, 2014
BOBBY LANE MINCHEY JR wrote:
LET ME TELL EVERY 1 N THA WORLD 1 THING BOUT MY FAMILY.YEAH WE ALL MAY HAVE ALOT OR A FEW CRIMNAL OFFENSE`S ON OUR RECORD. BUT WE MINCHEYS BLAME NO 1 BUT OUR SELVES 4 OUR MISTAKES. SO KEEP SLANDERING OUR FAMILY NAME.THE 1`S THAT TRUELY KNOW US KNOW THAT WE WILL DO NE THING WE CAN 4 U.WE WHERE & SUM WUT STILL A REAL CLOSE FAMILY.2 MY AUNT DEBBIE, U KNOW ME & CHAD HAD OUR DIFFERENCES BUT ATLEAST OUR LAST WORDS WERE LOVE U 2 EACH OTHER.& 2 NE 1 WHO HAS A PAST THEN U SHOULD KNOW 1ST HAND WUT SOCIETY WILL OFFER U.NUTN!BELIEVE ME IVE TRIED FOR 3 YEARS NOW 2 GET MY LIFE BAC ON TRACK. BUT ITS HARD WHEN EVERY 1 JUDGES U 4 YOUR PAST & NOT WUT U HAVE DONE 2 CHANGE IT.LET ME BE THA 1ST N THA MINCHEY FAMILY 2 SAY I AM PROUD OF ALL MY FAMILY, OUR LAST NAME & EVEN THE MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE.CUZ WIT OUT THOSE MISTAKES. I WOULD NOT BE THA MAN I AM 2 DAY.
Let me be the first in the family to say that you should be indicted and convicted for your offense of slaughtering the English language (obviously something you overlooked in your quest to change for the better.). How do you expect to be taken seriously about ANYTHING if you express yourself like an idiot. It is just embarrassing. As far as your all-inclusive defense of the family name, I only have one thing to say. Girls, buy some good sneakers, because you will need them to outrun most of your uncles and cousins. Although quite late, I do express my sympathy for a life ended too early because of an evil that has destroyed many lives, and it is sad that he didn't get the chance to challenge it before it took his. The mother of his child and the child itself paid the price and will continue to pay for some time with his absence in their lives. Bobby, try a Basic English class at your local night school. Even a burger joint job would appreciate that you could spell out what is on their menu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 1 min Nobama 36
Boycott the NFL 9 min Nobama 43
Black Athletes Sitting Out National Anthem 25 min haha 93
Adult theater 2 hr haha 2
Richard Buckman / Sandcastle entertainment (Apr '15) 2 hr hreynolds36 46
A black person shoots all white elderly people ... 3 hr haha 15
I hate men. 3 hr Donnie 6

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance