DETECED THE OBJECT MR. MINCHEY CLINCHED HIS LEGS TOGTHER AND
PREVENTED ME FROM FEELING THE OBJECT AND HE ALSO PREVENTED ME FROM
PULLING MY HAND OUT AS WELL. I REQUESTED OTHER OFFICERS TO THE SCENE
DUE TO MR. MINCHEY TRYING TO PULL AWAY FROM ME AND TRYING TO REACH HIS
OWN HANDS IN HIS PANTS. I COULD NOT TELL AT THIS TIME IF THE OBJECT WAS A
WEAPON OR CONTRANBAND. UPON GAINING CONTROL OF MR. MINCHEY IN HIS
BOXERS WAS A BAG OF CRACK COCAINE WEIGHINNG APPROX. 7.9 GRAMS AND A
SECOND BAG OF MARIJAUNA WEIGHING APROX 3. 5 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA.. INSIDE
THE VEHICLE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT WAS A SET OF SCALES AND A CHECK OF MR.
MINCHEY'S DRIVERS LICNESE FOUND THEM TO BE SUSPENDED.

Thank you for that link. Where was the family and friends between 2006 and Feb. 22, 2009 when you could have helped Chad? Were you getting high with him? Stop defending this way of life and break the chain before you lose more loved ones. You didn't save Chad but maybe you can save his children. His son's mother is UNFIT!!!
MadisonNative

White House, TN

#22 Feb 25, 2009
myrights wrote:
ON 11/28/06 MR. MINCHEY WAS STOPPED FOR SPEEDING ON SHELBY AV. UPON
REQUESTING MR. MINCHEY DRIVERS LICENSE HE HANDED ME A PAROLE CARD AND
STATED HE DIDNT HAVE A LICENSE. I ALSO DETECTED A STRONG ODOR OF
MARIJAUANA COMING FROM INSIDE THE VEHICLE. MR. MINCHEY WAS ASKED TO
STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND UPON SEARCHING MR. MINCHEY PERSON I FELT A
SOLID OBJECT BETWEEN MR. MINCHEY'S LEGS IN THE CROTCH AREA , UPON
DETECED THE OBJECT MR. MINCHEY CLINCHED HIS LEGS TOGTHER AND
PREVENTED ME FROM FEELING THE OBJECT AND HE ALSO PREVENTED ME FROM
PULLING MY HAND OUT AS WELL. I REQUESTED OTHER OFFICERS TO THE SCENE
DUE TO MR. MINCHEY TRYING TO PULL AWAY FROM ME AND TRYING TO REACH HIS
OWN HANDS IN HIS PANTS. I COULD NOT TELL AT THIS TIME IF THE OBJECT WAS A
WEAPON OR CONTRANBAND. UPON GAINING CONTROL OF MR. MINCHEY IN HIS
BOXERS WAS A BAG OF CRACK COCAINE WEIGHINNG APPROX. 7.9 GRAMS AND A
SECOND BAG OF MARIJAUNA WEIGHING APROX 3. 5 GRAMS OF MARIJUANA.. INSIDE
THE VEHICLE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT WAS A SET OF SCALES AND A CHECK OF MR.
MINCHEY'S DRIVERS LICNESE FOUND THEM TO BE SUSPENDED.
Thank you for that link. Where was the family and friends between 2006 and Feb. 22, 2009 when you could have helped Chad? Were you getting high with him? Stop defending this way of life and break the chain before you lose more loved ones. You didn't save Chad but maybe you can save his children. His son's mother is UNFIT!!!
I agree that she is unfit! And calling her "victim" seems to upset friends and family, but this time it's what she was..a victim of an assault, regardless of her past.
Call DCS and make a life for that child, stop blaming everyone else and just do it!
lil mikey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#23 Feb 25, 2009
all the people that are talking bad about chad must just be nosie people that have nothing else better to do than worry about everyone else and obviously must not have known him because if you did then you would know he would have made an example out of you for doing what you are doing on here
Herbert Nixon

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Feb 25, 2009
First of all he could have walked away from that stiuation and started a new life for himself. We have choices in Life and we must live with the consequenices of those choices. Chad could have turned for help with his drug and emotional problems. I knew Chad when we were in the Sumner County Jail. We got along but I could see that he was an imature troubled soul.I wish that he had sought help before he made that fatal decesion to take his life. The words of the Lord warns that the wages of sin is death and that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
lil mikey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#25 Feb 25, 2009
Herbert Nixon wrote:
First of all he could have walked away from that stiuation and started a new life for himself. We have choices in Life and we must live with the consequenices of those choices. Chad could have turned for help with his drug and emotional problems. I knew Chad when we were in the Sumner County Jail. We got along but I could see that he was an imature troubled soul.I wish that he had sought help before he made that fatal decesion to take his life. The words of the Lord warns that the wages of sin is death and that those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
ok you know him from the sumner county jail and u r saying immature and troubled soul. were you in jail for going to church??????????
Brodu

Springfield, TN

#26 Feb 26, 2009
a friend wrote:
You reap what you sew, and in time God will take care of her. Chad is in a better place and not miserble because of her. Only God, Chad, and the GIRL know what really went on, and she has to live with him dying on her conscience forever. Chad is at peace, and is now watching down on us. He is going to be missed. To Chad's family, I am so very sorry about his passing, but he's in a wonderful place called Heaven. We love you Chad, and watch out for us down here. We need an angel like you looking down on us.
I honestly dont think he is watching down on anyone. More of looking up. When you live the life he had I dont think God would let you in the gates of heaven.
Brodu

Springfield, TN

#27 Feb 26, 2009
Resident4Life wrote:
What an example the MINCHEY family and friends have shown us! Name calling, putting down the victim, enabling the bad behavior of this abusive man! I have chose my words very carefully, and have walked in the shoes of the abused. I don't care how many calls this woman made, I don't care how miserable she made him, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to shot someone, running down the street after her while she is trying to get away. He sounds like a career criminal to me. My point is that he should of been in jail. The system failed the child, and the victim, and Chad's family. Had he been in jail where he belongs, this wouldn't of happened. It doesn't matter how any of you spin it, that woman IS a victim, who was almost KILLED by your angel of a family member/friend. Take responsibility and stop blaming the victim, it's repulsing!!
You are so right.
tammy minchey

Nashville, TN

#28 Feb 26, 2009
Today is my cousin's funeral. We will lay him to rest. Hopefully the rest of you opinionated people will find someone else to bash!!! Please, give it a rest, and let us put our lives back together. Let his Mom hold her head high, and remember the little boy she held in her arms, wiping tears when he would crash his bike, or celebrating his first birthday. The look in his eyes the first time he knew what Christmas was, looking forward to Santa. Let me remember him running around at Easter Egg Hunts at Memamas, the time he got his picture made in the lil blue knickers!!! You see, we all have memories times like these, it wasn't always chaos!!! We love him no matter what, and no matter what mistakes he made, he was our family, and it doesn't hurt any less that we are burying him today. God bless our family, and Chad, my you finally find peace!!!
MadisonNative

Pinola, MS

#29 Feb 26, 2009
lil mikey wrote:
all the people that are talking bad about chad must just be nosie people that have nothing else better to do than worry about everyone else and obviously must not have known him because if you did then you would know he would have made an example out of you for doing what you are doing on here
Please, that boy couldn't make an example out of me, or anyone here. Unlike his ex I would shoot back, I have a permit to carry, and I do. Unlike this gun toting criminal who teaches no lesson other than how NOT to live your life. I hope enjoyes hell, because I'm pretty sure that is where he ended up. You can't get into heaven if you don't admit your wrong, and by your holy attitude, I'd say that boy is on FIRE right now!
metoo

Miami, FL

#30 Feb 26, 2009
Resident4Life wrote:
What an example the MINCHEY family and friends have shown us! Name calling, putting down the victim, enabling the bad behavior of this abusive man! I have chose my words very carefully, and have walked in the shoes of the abused. I don't care how many calls this woman made, I don't care how miserable she made him, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to shot someone, running down the street after her while she is trying to get away. He sounds like a career criminal to me. My point is that he should of been in jail. The system failed the child, and the victim, and Chad's family. Had he been in jail where he belongs, this wouldn't of happened. It doesn't matter how any of you spin it, that woman IS a victim, who was almost KILLED by your angel of a family member/friend. Take responsibility and stop blaming the victim, it's repulsing!!
Exactly. It doesn't matter what she SAID. No one deserves to be hit/shot for mere words or actions.
Poor, pitiful abusers. Their wives or girlfriends called them or their Mama a name, caused stress, etc.
My abuser sits in prison as we speak - where he deserves to be.
Dedra

United States

#31 Feb 26, 2009
I am glad to see that there are so many christians out here in the world. Yes Chad committed a sin, but if you knew your Bible, you would know that there is no one sin worse than the other. I'm sure that you have broken one of the ten commandments, so in God's eyes none of us are any better. Chad is being laid to rest today. I hope maybe all of you can let him rest now. It's nice to see that people have nothing else better to do than sit around and dog that poor man to death. He was still someone's son, someone's father, and many people's friend. Let it go. What's done is done. Let it rest so that the people that loved him can have some peace.
Tammy Storey

Panama City, FL

#32 Feb 26, 2009
Tammy ,
Hi Honey,
I am so sorry for THe family and the loss .
I wish I could of been there . These people have no idea We as a family have to let it go.These ''opinionated people '' must have no life . Just like the "cop that pulled him over I did not even know it was allowed to let yopu get online and have an opion but then again guess thats why he /she did not post there name dont wanna lose your job in this economy. AND ALL THE OTHER ITS ALWAYS EASY TO SET BEHIND THAT GLASS HOUSE UNTIL ITS YOUR OWN . NEVER SAY NEVER YOU CAN HAVE MONEY AND COME FROM THE BEST OF THE BEST ! I AM NOT GONNA SET HERE AND RATTLE ON BUT GIVE IT A REST FROM WHAT I HEAR CHAD WASNT PERFECT WHO IS BUT HERE WRE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOVED HIM AND THAT IS A FACT . LEAVE HIS FAMILY ALONE YOUR OPION OR MINE WONT CHANGE A THING I STILL SAY THE GIRL SHOULD USE HER ENERGY THANKING GOD SHE IS ABLE TO TAKE ANOTHER BREATH AND GLAD SHE IS I NEVER MET HER VICTIM OR NOT GIVE CHADS BABY ALL HE DESERVES NOW .
tammy minchey wrote:
Today is my cousin's funeral. We will lay him to rest. Hopefully the rest of you opinionated people will find someone else to bash!!! Please, give it a rest, and let us put our lives back together. Let his Mom hold her head high, and remember the little boy she held in her arms, wiping tears when he would crash his bike, or celebrating his first birthday. The look in his eyes the first time he knew what Christmas was, looking forward to Santa. Let me remember him running around at Easter Egg Hunts at Memamas, the time he got his picture made in the lil blue knickers!!! You see, we all have memories times like these, it wasn't always chaos!!! We love him no matter what, and no matter what mistakes he made, he was our family, and it doesn't hurt any less that we are burying him today. God bless our family, and Chad, my you finally find peace!!!
MSSucks

United States

#33 Feb 26, 2009
metoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It doesn't matter what she SAID. No one deserves to be hit/shot for mere words or actions.
Poor, pitiful abusers. Their wives or girlfriends called them or their Mama a name, caused stress, etc.
I'm glad your abuser is in prison. I'm glad you're a survivor. I work with W.A.S. as a DV advocate, and some of Chad's friends have threatened violence to me for stating that he was wrong and should of been in jail.
I guess they don't realize that if he were in jail, he'd be ALIVE today. They defend the fact that this woman was shot, and talk about her as if she was a person without value, a life that doesn't matter. It's wrong, this man kicked her DOOR in and SHOT her. He should of stayed away, she didn't GO to him, HE went TO HER!! He asked for it, he DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE! But he TOOK his OWN life, she didn't do it. The only person that was almost MURDERED that day was Kenesha Lowe.
To the family, I am truely sorry for your loss. Opinions are an AMERICAN right, in the constitution, you have yours and we have ours. It's our right and yours. If you don't like what people are saying, don't read it. You're grieving and you shouldn't see certian things.
I hope someone who is an upstanding citizen takes custody of this baby and changes his life. I KNOW for a fact that Chad has good people in his family. I do know Chad, maybe his cousin Shara could take the baby. I know her from White Bluff, and SHE is wonderful and a great MOM and I hope she files for custody of Chad's son.
EastNashvilleFri end

United States

#34 Feb 26, 2009
No one has any right to judge anyone. It is not out place to say where he is now. Chad was a good man - regardless of the trouble he got into. It breaks my heart to hear all of the negative that is being said here. Everyone makes bad decisions...and everyone suffers the consequences. He was laid to rest all the mean while the "victim" was taunting his mom. The "victim" is classy all right.... Let the man rest and his family have peace. He will be missed. We should all remember that it is GOD's decision of who comes in to heaven. No one will ever know what Chad said before he took his own life. God also knows what everyone does and thinks....he is a merciful God and we are all saved by His grace....No one knows what was on Chad's mind or what he spoke before he died. NO ONE KNOWS...but yet you people keep judging him....it just breaks my heart. RIP Chad.:(
Sam

Springfield, TN

#35 Feb 26, 2009
CRYSTAL T wrote:
CHAD WAS A GOOD PERSON.HE MAY HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE ALOT WITH METRO POLICE BUT THATS WHAT METRO IS GOOD FOR.YOU GET IN TROUBLE ONCE AND THEY NEVER STOP HARRASSING YOU.IF THEY CANT FIND SOME THING YOU HAVE BETTER BELIEVE THEY BROUGHT SOMETHING OF THEIR ON TO SAY WAS YOURS.I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS "BABYS MOMMA" BUT I KNOW HE PROBABLY COULDN'T TAKE ANY MORE.SHE IS PROBABLY LUCKY THAT SHE DIDNT GET SHOT SOONER.
How can you say he was a good person when he had a rap sheet longer than a mile? If he was such a good person he wouldnt be in trouble all the time. How can you blame Metro for his problems. Do you honestly think they had nothing better to do so they followed him all the time just to get him in trouble? Plain and simple.....he was a bad kid and it came back on him...
Sam

Springfield, TN

#36 Feb 26, 2009
CHAD WAS A GOOD PERSON.HE MAY HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE ALOT WITH METRO POLICE BUT THATS WHAT METRO IS GOOD FOR.YOU GET IN TROUBLE ONCE AND THEY NEVER STOP HARRASSING YOU.IF THEY CANT FIND SOME THING YOU HAVE BETTER BELIEVE THEY BROUGHT SOMETHING OF THEIR ON TO SAY WAS YOURS.I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS "BABYS MOMMA" BUT I KNOW HE PROBABLY COULDN'T TAKE ANY MORE.SHE IS PROBABLY LUCKY THAT SHE DIDNT GET SHOT SOONER.
How can you say he was a good person when he had a rap sheet longer than a mile? If he was such a good person he wouldnt be in trouble all the time. How can you blame Metro for his problems. Do you honestly think they had nothing better to do so they followed him all the time just to get him in trouble? Plain and simple.....he was a bad kid and it came back on him...
yim23

Hattiesburg, MS

#37 Feb 26, 2009
i must say that i am surprised of the people that can remark such opinionated statements. who are you to judge? 100% of the world has at least 1 family member with "issues" for lack of better words. i think that you are disrespectful and heartless! and i imagine you think you're on the right track to heaven? please look at the man in the mirror before you cast stones. i will not judge this situation, and you shouldn't either. it's too sensitive.
lil mikey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#38 Feb 26, 2009
metoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you have a permit!You are a very special person but whether you know it or not your gun can be taken away and jammed up your ass.You are nobody i am a felon and always carry a gun sometimes two who needs a permit.You are a Barney Fife wanna be and a hell of a man to talk shit about a dead man GET A LIFE!
lil mikey

Strawberry Plains, TN

#39 Feb 26, 2009
Sam wrote:
And you are a good person to sit on the internet and talk shit about a man you dont even know especially a dead man what goes around comes around. Maybe you will go over the edge and do the same thing he did Like when you come home from work and catch them two big black guys taking turns on your wife like they do everyday
lil mikeysuckschad

White House, TN

#40 Feb 26, 2009
lil mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you have a permit!You are a very special person but whether you know it or not your gun can be taken away and jammed up your ass.You are nobody i am a felon and always carry a gun sometimes two who needs a permit.You are a Barney Fife wanna be and a hell of a man to talk shit about a dead man GET A LIFE!
what a loser you are. criminal just like Chad, hope you blow out your brains same way he did. One less gangster wannabe thinking he so tough. Run behind your house and pull the trigger you waste of sperm loser!!! They can bury you with loser Chad save some drug money for your family so they can get high while they toss you sorry self in the grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adulttoyfunshop.com 3 hr Kailey 1
News Tennessee lawmakers unwittingly vote to honor K... 6 hr Spotted Girl 1
any women witi hsv2 6 hr nice 4
dogs on news 7 hr tater 1
secret confessions 12 hr Merkle 69
Carrie or Bree 12 hr ling tounge 2
Lorrie Morgan 12 hr Roy Clark 17

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance