United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

73 offences in 11 years, sentenced to 6 years last month, YET is out of jail only to shot his girlfriend, then kill himself? When will the violence stop. This monster should of been in jail, how does this happen?
A Friend of Chad Minchey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Everywhere I am hearing people put emphasis on Chad being a monster and an ex-con. What you HIPPOCRITS don't know is the whole story behind the sitution. And to the family of Chad, I hope that you don't get mad at me, for letting these ignorant people out here know that he is not as this "MONSTER" that he has been made out to be. For years this girl has given him problems. And what people need to realize is the difference between convictions and offenses. In Davidson County, I could go and say that Billy Bob assaulted me and without proof a warrant can be issued. That's an offense. When I go to court and can't prove it, the charges are dropped. He may have had 73 offenses, but he had nowhere near that many convictions. And most of the offenses were made by her. She is far from being an angel. If you only knew what she has done to his mother in the past, you would know why he became a felon anyway. Did you know that he just had warrants out on her and unlike her, he didn't want her to go to jail, so he paid to have the warrants taken off of her, and no sooner than he dropped the warrants, she went and put warrants on her for taking a T.V. that was his. I hope that she is o.k. for the fact that I would hate to see that child grow up without a father and mother. Have some respect for his mother, family and friends. How would you feel if this situation happened to your child, and you heard all these people bashing them and if they only knew the whole story of the years of hell that he went through and they finally took all that they could take? I hate that things ended the way that they did, but until you know all of the facts and have walked a mile in someone else's shoes, choose your words a little wiser.
RIP CHAD!!
YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED!!
Faith

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

He is loved..
truth

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

poor little guy, she made him do it, we have heard it all before. Truth is the Minchey family is no stranger to the law. His 1st cousin is doing time in Turney right now for some of the same crimes-----drugs, drugs, drugs, theft, breaking and entering, drugs, running from the police, etc. The apple never falls too far from the tree!!!!
pcb

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

yea truth - well humm.. it dont take much to make a son of a bitch snap . all i can say is from what I hear she must not be to greatful she is alive taunting his mom this morning . I mean really . she taunted him and taunted him !and no there is no excuse for what he did but ..if you are gonna play be ready to pay . Glad she is alive but looks to me she dont value life or value the beautiful time new day she was given with her kid . why is she not on her knees thinking god she is drawing a breath today instread of playing on the phone or putting her arms around her child ? whats she gonna do to chads mom ? what in life will ever make a difference now ? she cant hurt her . you should pull her record and get your fact stright first . this girl will always be a living piece of trash who god help her will have to live and breath this mess she has caused and she is the real murder God kept her alive for a reason and The Mincheys should get comfort from that .
Dedra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

truth wrote:
poor little guy, she made him do it, we have heard it all before. Truth is the Minchey family is no stranger to the law. His 1st cousin is doing time in Turney right now for some of the same crimes-----drugs, drugs, drugs, theft, breaking and entering, drugs, running from the police, etc. The apple never falls too far from the tree!!!!
Yeah his first cousin may be in jail. I've got a first cousin in jail and I'm not out here getting in trouble. You've probably got some family members in jail for something worse. And being you know so much about the Minchey's, you would know that they have a larger than most family and just like every family, there are going to be some with flaws. Look in the mirror at yourself and reflect on some of the bad seeds in your family before you judge theirs. To all the Minchey family, you are in me and my famiy's prayers.
RIP CHAD~YOU'LL BE MISSED!!
lak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

first of all, everyone should mind their own damn buisness. chad was one of my bestfriends' cousin. all this slander and hatered that everyone is posted all over the internet is crap. what makes you so perfect to sit on some website and talk shit about someone you dont even know. fro all we know your some child molestin peice of shit who gets off to this kind of shit. so how bout everyone just let him rest in peace and stay out of shit that you know nothing about.
proud to be a MINCHEY

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

First off I am a minchey, by blood not by association. To me know one has the right to slander anyones name via internet. Second we should all sit back and thank the lord for every moment we had with him or even the ppl around us. I honestly only know one thing about the situation and that is, a lot of lives have been changed. Hopefully not all for the worst. And we should have peace of knowing the ppl he's with. Yes its a sticky circumstance but he's was my family and family to many others. Aunt debbie and cousin misty and to all the minchey family, my family.
God will pull us threw ! I love you all and you in my prayers
proud to be a MINCHEY

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

truth wrote:
First off I am a minchey, by blood not by association. To me know one has the right to slander anyones name via internet. Second we should all sit back and thank the lord for ever moment we had with him or even the ppl around us. I honestly only know one thing about the situation and that is, a lot of lives have been changed. Hopefully not all for the worst. And we should have peace of knowing the ppl he's with. Yes its a sticky circumstance but he's was my family and family to many others. Aunt debbie and cousin misty and to all the minchey family, my family.
proud to be a MINCHEY

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

First off I am a minchey, by blood not by association. To me know one has the right to slander anyones name via internet. Second we should all sit back and thank the lord for ever moment we had with him or even the ppl around us. I honestly only know one thing about the situation and that is, a lot of lives have been changed. Hopefully not all for the worst. And we should have peace of knowing the ppl he's with. Yes its a sticky circumstance but he's was my family and family to many others. Aunt debbie and cousin misty and to all the minchey family, my family.
myrights

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

first of all, everyone should mind their own damn buisness

When a man is running down the street shooting at someone I think that makes it everybody's business. What if he had hit an innocent child that was playing outside that day? What if that child was yours? This is not the WILD WEST!!
myrights

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

It's only slander if it's NOT TRUE, ask Judge Judy
a friend

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

You reap what you sew, and in time God will take care of her. Chad is in a better place and not miserble because of her. Only God, Chad, and the GIRL know what really went on, and she has to live with him dying on her conscience forever. Chad is at peace, and is now watching down on us. He is going to be missed. To Chad's family, I am so very sorry about his passing, but he's in a wonderful place called Heaven. We love you Chad, and watch out for us down here. We need an angel like you looking down on us.
CRYSTAL T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

CHAD WAS A GOOD PERSON.HE MAY HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE ALOT WITH METRO POLICE BUT THATS WHAT METRO IS GOOD FOR.YOU GET IN TROUBLE ONCE AND THEY NEVER STOP HARRASSING YOU.IF THEY CANT FIND SOME THING YOU HAVE BETTER BELIEVE THEY BROUGHT SOMETHING OF THEIR ON TO SAY WAS YOURS.I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS "BABYS MOMMA" BUT I KNOW HE PROBABLY COULDN'T TAKE ANY MORE.SHE IS PROBABLY LUCKY THAT SHE DIDNT GET SHOT SOONER.
Resident4Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

What an example the MINCHEY family and friends have shown us! Name calling, putting down the victim, enabling the bad behavior of this abusive man! I have chose my words very carefully, and have walked in the shoes of the abused. I don't care how many calls this woman made, I don't care how miserable she made him, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to shot someone, running down the street after her while she is trying to get away. He sounds like a career criminal to me. My point is that he should of been in jail. The system failed the child, and the victim, and Chad's family. Had he been in jail where he belongs, this wouldn't of happened. It doesn't matter how any of you spin it, that woman IS a victim, who was almost KILLED by your angel of a family member/friend. Take responsibility and stop blaming the victim, it's repulsing!!
tammy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Why bash the entire Minchey name? Chad was someone's son, brother, father, etc. If he had been shot by the "poor" girl, would you still look at his rap sheet, or would you think the girl to be a piece of crap? We don't nor will we ever know the real truth behind what happened. If you have never been in that kind of game, then you couldn't possibly understand the different set of rules, values, etc., that exists out there. She knew what was what, what was to be expected, and she didn't abide by the rules. Maybe that sounds harsh, but if you want to play the game, you go by what ever rules apply. If she was this innocent "victim" don't you think she should not have subjected her son to all of this? How much of the "dirty" money do you think she ever turned down? Lets call a spade a spade. If you've never walked in those shoes, you have no right to an opinion!!!!Chad will be missed, and I pray for my aunt Debbie & his sister Misty, his kids, and I even pray that this "victim" will get her life together. It takes two!!!!!
Resident4Lifenee dsalife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Resident4Life wrote:
What an example the MINCHEY family and friends have shown us! Name calling, putting down the victim, enabling the bad behavior of this abusive man! I have chose my words very carefully, and have walked in the shoes of the abused. I don't care how many calls this woman made, I don't care how miserable she made him, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to shot someone, running down the street after her while she is trying to get away. He sounds like a career criminal to me. My point is that he should of been in jail. The system failed the child, and the victim, and Chad's family. Had he been in jail where he belongs, this wouldn't of happened. It doesn't matter how any of you spin it, that woman IS a victim, who was almost KILLED by your angel of a family member/friend. Take responsibility and stop blaming the victim, it's repulsing!!
Well why you think that she is such a victim go to ccc.nashville.gov and run her background and see how much of an angel she was. No one is saying that what he did was right, but regardless of his past history, he was not the person to just go and do something like that to someone. He needed some help and I hate that he didn't get it in time. And from what I've heard the "victim " called his mother taunting her yesterday. But while you are playing the innocent victim as well, your OPINIONATED MOUTH, probably got you abused. Obviously you still haven't learned how to keep your mouth shut. I pray for people like you.
Resident4Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Resident4Lifeneedsalife wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why you think that she is such a victim go to ccc.nashville.gov and run her background and see how much of an angel she was. No one is saying that what he did was right, but regardless of his past history, he was not the person to just go and do something like that to someone. He needed some help and I hate that he didn't get it in time. And from what I've heard the "victim " called his mother taunting her yesterday. But while you are playing the innocent victim as well, your OPINIONATED MOUTH, probably got you abused. Obviously you still haven't learned how to keep your mouth shut. I pray for people like you.
Whom are you praying to? Satan? My OPINIONATED MOUTH got me abused? I was never abused, I am an advocate for the abused, big difference. Why would I learn to keep anything shut? You haven't, and your criminal attitude doesn't scare me. She may not be innocent, but she is still a VICTIM, she was shot, assaulted and almost killed. There is NO excuse for it, none. He should of stayed away from HER HOME, he should of NEVER had access to a firearm, he should of been in JAIL where trash like him belongs. HAD he been where HE belongs, NONE of this would of happened and your trashy family member or friend would still be here today, walking the streets, and doing cocaine, beating his ex-girlfriend and setting the WORST example possible for his innocent child. The victim (yes she is the VICTIM) may NOT be innocent, it doesn't matter, she shouldn't of been shot. WALK AWAY,STAY AWAY! It's really easy to turn the other cheek, a lesson that "Chad" should have been taught. He had NO BUSINESS showing up at the victims home, he went there to KILL her, to start a fight. Karma is a Bi$#h!! Just to add, the child should be removed, and it's a shame that Chad's family let this happen around this child. Ever heard of DCS? Give them a call if your so worried about the child, break the cycle, pretend you care about the child now. Stop trash talking, and save the child, like you should of saved Chad!
a friend

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Judged:

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls/portal/PO...

click on the and you will see what a angel she is. this will take you straight to her backgound. check it out.......
a friend

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Judged:

click on public case info and type her first and last name in.....kenesha lowe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr The only one 1,340
The Bang This Twins 6 hr what 1
Review: C J Advertising 9 hr albert 1
Grand Cross 12 hr guest 14
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 13 hr carlos perez 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr TN Voter 8,873
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 17 hr aime steed 3
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••