Gregg Allman engaged to 24-year-old girlfriend

May 25, 2012 Full story: WSTC-AM Norwalk

In this Nov. 9, 2011 file photo, singer Gregg Allman arrives at the 45th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville, Tenn.

Full Story
Wuuh_

Nashville, TN

#1 May 27, 2012
Where are HER parents and why would she think it was a smart idea to marry someone with six busted marriages who wasn't there for any of his kids when they were growing up?! And what's really dumb is that even going by his sanitized, excuse-making bio, he STILL comes out as someone only good to make music with NOT to live with for more than a few minutes!
Dre

Hendersonville, TN

#2 May 27, 2012
Who?
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#5 May 27, 2012
Wuuh_ wrote:
Where are HER parents and why would she think it was a smart idea to marry someone with six busted marriages who wasn't there for any of his kids when they were growing up?! And what's really dumb is that even going by his sanitized, excuse-making bio, he STILL comes out as someone only good to make music with NOT to live with for more than a few minutes!
I was at a loss for words but you said it well. All I could come up with was Damn, he's old enough to be her grandfather!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Little Willy Petty 1,608
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr qwerty 9,475
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 7 hr Captain Yesterday 631
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
New TDVA Field Office Opens To Better Serve Mid... 12 hr DeDominicis 1
Turn in litterbugs!!! Especially those who thro... 18 hr smokey 5
Apartments, retail on tap at site of former Col... Mon cakeneatit2 1
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info