Gregg Allman engaged to 24-year-old g...

Gregg Allman engaged to 24-year-old girlfriend

There are 12 comments on the WSTC-AM Norwalk story from May 25, 2012, titled Gregg Allman engaged to 24-year-old girlfriend. In it, WSTC-AM Norwalk reports that:

In this Nov. 9, 2011 file photo, singer Gregg Allman arrives at the 45th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTC-AM Norwalk.

Wuuh_

Nashville, TN

#1 May 27, 2012
Where are HER parents and why would she think it was a smart idea to marry someone with six busted marriages who wasn't there for any of his kids when they were growing up?! And what's really dumb is that even going by his sanitized, excuse-making bio, he STILL comes out as someone only good to make music with NOT to live with for more than a few minutes!
Dre

Hendersonville, TN

#2 May 27, 2012
Who?
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 May 27, 2012
Wuuh_ wrote:
Where are HER parents and why would she think it was a smart idea to marry someone with six busted marriages who wasn't there for any of his kids when they were growing up?! And what's really dumb is that even going by his sanitized, excuse-making bio, he STILL comes out as someone only good to make music with NOT to live with for more than a few minutes!
I was at a loss for words but you said it well. All I could come up with was Damn, he's old enough to be her grandfather!
Gunslinger

Sylacauga, AL

#6 Aug 16, 2016
You ask why he is with a 24 year old woman..........because he can! More power to him
one of the smart ones

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 16, 2016
Wuuh_ wrote:
You actually care?

Just slowly back away from the National Enquirer....
Kidee Pool

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2016
Simple pervs with no social or relationship skills need simple solutions.
BigDaddy2010

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2016
Kidee Pool wrote:
Simple pervs with no social or relationship skills need simple solutions.
Anyone who would smack Cher around doesn't deserve a 24 yrs.old girlfriend.being that its old news now I wonder how it worked out ?
Anonymous

Surabaya, Indonesia

#10 Aug 20, 2016
Haha thank before
Guess Who

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2016
BigDaddy2010 wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyone who would smack Cher around doesn't deserve a 24 yrs.old girlfriend.being that its old news now I wonder how it worked out ?
Besides them looking ridiculous to everyone I'm sure it worked out fine
Eat A Peach

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 8, 2017
Does Gregg have 8 weeks to live with stomach cancer?
tang is tangy

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2017
looks like you virgin boys are mad that somebody is getting some sweet tasty slit ...
LAVON AFFAIR

Bradenton, FL

#14 Jan 19, 2017
Much better than degenerates like elie wiesel , despicable Dershowitz , john hagee , ann coulter , mark ciavarella , duke cunningham , jack abramoff , hill neuer , ruper murdoch and the zionist fifth column of apartheid izrael and the kosher nostra CONGRESS .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Disastrous Week 4 hr Election is Over 10
Sign the petition for Mayor Megan Barry to resi... 4 hr hot anal mayor 11
Who? 5 hr Larry b kennedy 12
Drug testing for food stamps 7 hr American 180
DNA testing for food stamps. Sat He is on every city 1
ThomasA for Mayor or Governor or Senate or Cong... Sat ThomasA 2
Yet another school shooting Sat Mom 58

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance